FiendFiend
Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2025
- Posts
- 27,415
- Reputation
- 36,393
When BP and hypergamy is all that matter.
On a serious note though, like dude what the fuck does it matter if you have money, but you can not have a genuine loving connection with a women, or don't have the ability to have sex with women you are attracted to?
It makes 0 sense to me. If you didn't have a girlfriend or have sex in school, it should have been a warning sign. You can always get educated, lost years are not found. You are better off over analzying your face, getting procedures like I do , do every retarded niche looksmax in the world, geomaxxing, at a young age to get it out your system.
You don't want to be that 50 year old guy geomaxxing and basically getting whores who want u for ur money, and ur a baldcel on trt, but muh I got my first mil and a suburban home or something because I did engineering.
Chad can couch surf, live in 1 rooms and live a 10x more fufilling life then all of us combined. It is all looks derrived. Until I am getting chad treatment I am not stopping. I will do everything calculated as to not be a botchjob but I will be getting more shit done. Don't buy into that cope after ascending that "muh you ascended enough bro", normies want to settle. Women are in the spot they are in dating selection because they choose not to settle, they makeupmax, fraud, etc.
This is the way of the world, you have to wear makeup, hardmax, wear lifts, shoulder pads, be on gear, its the way of the world.
Even into your old age you should be making yourself secure, moving your foid to a country with less compeittion like buying a home in japan, latin america, somewhere where some guy can't take your foid from you. You aren't soulless, life at the end of the day is 80% a numbers game and a bunch of binary stats. If you can't analyze the world this way its over for you tbh.