Who do fathers get angry at their daughters for sleeping around?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This is probably less true in cucked feminist countries these days, but even today lots of fathers will react very poorly when finding out that their daughters, especially teenage daughters, are fucking other guys.

Is this like a control/narcissism thing? I get it they'd be made about their own wives/girlfriends cucking them but I've never understood this bullshit about controlling your daughter or getting extremely mad at somebody for bedding her.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and HeightPilledum
As a father you grow protective of your daughter because she's your offspring. It's a paternal instinct, believing that the innocent little girl you spent 10 years with is still in there...

But no, she isn't. Once she grows up she's not the same

Same for us men tbh. Our mothers still treat us like kids even as adults. A lot of parents on both sides infantilize their children

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Pikabro, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
Similar reason men don’t like other men fucking their wives. Sex is degrading for a woman, and men view their wives and children as property. Would you want someone defiling your property? Meanwhile sex is not degrading for men, so fathers are proud of their sons for getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Ryldoo IS COPING, datboijj and 7 others
As a father you grow protective of your daughter because she's your offspring. It's a paternal instinct, believing that the innocent little girl
First of all, it has nothing to do with paternal instinct. It's blatantly just a knee-jerk against not having full control anymore. Secondly, the 'innocent little girl' trope is itself a massive conservative cope.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 47332, datboijj and 2 others
Because it’s just degenerate as fuck

This is probably less true in cucked feminist countries these days, but even today lots of fathers will react very poorly when finding out that their daughters, especially teenage daughters, are fucking other guys.

Is this like a control/narcissism thing? I get it they'd be made about their own wives/girlfriends cucking them but I've never understood this bullshit about controlling your daughter or getting extremely mad at somebody for bedding her.
Lowers her value and you want your little girl to be valuable that’s my best guess can’t say cuz no kids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Kamui

It's disgusting tbh that's why. Some things don't need a logical explanation, they just incite something visceral within you

Similar reason men don’t like other men fucking their wives. Sex is degrading for a woman, and men view their wives and children as property. Would you want someone defiling your property? Meanwhile sex is not degrading for men, so fathers are proud of their sons for getting laid.
Lowers her value and you want your little girl to be valuable that’s my best guess can’t say cuz no kids
In Ancient Times your daughter being raped fucks not only her over but you over as well since in a relationship, you’d just trade her virginity for the man’s resources, if any man found out that the foid his son is going to get married to ain’t a virgin he’s basically getting some half eaten leftovers

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Aladin
In Ancient Times your daughter being raped fucks not only her over but you over as well since in a relationship, you’d just trade her virginity for the man’s resources, if any man found out that the foid his son is going to get married to ain’t a virgin he’s basically getting some half eaten leftovers
Niggas were like aight I likes ya daughter 3 cows a sheep goat and 15 chickens to bind her to my son hol up she not virgin? Hell naw💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Ryldoo IS COPING and Kamui
Because your supposed to sort of introduce your kid to the idea of a moral compass. This is supposed to happen young though, which is unfortunate, because most parents are far to late into protecting their child from this sort of influence. It should happen at 4-10yo. After puberty, leave your child to be.

This only works when you have the logical mental and moral precision to explain to the daughter/son why those behaviors are objectively bad for them to do in the first place. Not subjective or based on emotional bias, carnality, or attachment to kindred. For example, sleeping around. See, if more parents were blackpilled and incel pilled themselves, they would already have taught their daughter about hypergamy, preselection and most importantly pair bonding. So then when their daughter grows up and decides to sleep around, its through her own self and moral compass via early learning that will she be able to understand why seeping around is bad. Whats true will always remain true, and she will eventually see her behavior for what it is. There would be no need for someone elses discipline as her moral compass will ring, and she will face the negative consequences of her own actions. Self discipline will occur. When she hits the wall and wonders why shes so emotionally dead romantically, or whatever consequence happens, it will be proper and healthy discipline.

Boomers and a lot of the past generation in my opinion did it wrong. They had no information base. Part of the reason was likely the nuclear family work schedule, and the daycares we call school that teaches the bare minimum in incorrect style. discipline without proper teaching occurred. Now your daughter wont know about pair bonding, and raised in the culture of one night stands and whatnot. The consequences will more likely be ignored and things will eventually spiral more out of control. the ways of the past look hypocritical. thats because it was.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and datboijj
First of all, it has nothing to do with paternal instinct. It's blatantly just a knee-jerk against not having full control anymore. Secondly, the 'innocent little girl' trope is itself a massive conservative cope.
Children are innocent, when I meant a little girl I meant an actual child

Niggas were like aight I likes ya daughter 3 cows a sheep goat and 15 chickens to bind her to my son hol up she not virgin? Hell naw💀
Based, 💀 ion nobody want that used up ahh coochie

As a father you grow protective of your daughter because she's your offspring. It's a paternal instinct, believing that the innocent little girl you spent 10 years with is still in there...
this

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
if you’re so indiscreet your dad knows you’re a whore you’re a public embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Its a male instinct, every functional male got it, only beta"s / cucks don"t have it

imagine you future daugther sleeping around with normie"s, chads etc.... if you don"t feel disgust then you are a beta cuck

its a build in instinct, has nothing to do with culture or society

its similiar the same when you imagine you future wife getting railed, you will get a disgusting feeling in you gut

you need to be a severe cuck / beta or be some dude who have a bad mental health to not have that instinct

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Ryldoo IS COPING and datboijj
I've literally seen Incels, red pilled dudes saying that they fear having daughters because they don't want to imagine them having sex. WTF!

I can understand not wanting to have a promiscuous daughter; I can understand being worried about your daughter's partner, if he's a good guy or not, but disliking the idea of your daughter having sex is pretty damn weird.

And this comes with a pseudo puritan view of his princess, a.k.a daughter: "she's pure and must be kept that way", funny thing: this is the same behavior that leads to white knight syndrome and the idea that women are morally superior, both toxic traits themselves (the red pillers) dislike.

Since when are you such a cuck?

It is not good if my daughter were to commit zina tbh. It shames her and is a slippery slop that leads to obtaining other sins turning her into a complete degenerate

Having intense ghayrah is normal, if you’re able to be super calm and rational when it comes to your kids then you don’t love them