Who do I see 95%+ guys in relationships to be literally avg

Betabuxxmaxxing is law
/thread

nt plus social cicle and social skills > looks incels will never understand

• +1
Reactions: user123456
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22 and Deleted member
What average guy are you even talking about? 63%of young men are single while only 34% of women are. In high school and college it's HTN+ or it's over, that's all i see.

If you are talking about older guys then yes, betabucks is a well know phenomena. But i don't think a dead bedroom where your wife will divorce your ass in 10 years is anything to brag about
You’re an idiot lol

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Hate using this site, the takes on relationships are awful. Only good thing is the looksmaxxing advice.

Besides that, to answer your question. Looks is NOT the only thing that matters, you also won’t get guaranteed cheated on if chad DMs her that’s a cuck fantasy. You can have a happy relationship as LTN.

What LOOKS does in relationship is important, you WILL get treated differently. The amount shittests & shit you can get away with depends on how good you look most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
According to hypergamy/looksmaxxing theory girls only want chad and won't settle for less
What's your cope now when the vast majority are below avg - avg looking guys ?
Ntmax is law.
Only a rotter would oppose ntpill.
Social circle and NT pill is law

NT is law even For Chads. Most guys don't understand here that Chads are getting rejected A LOT. Most Chads or Models will tell you that they are rejected quite often
I want some social nt guys to reply in this thread tbh
Their opinion is what counts
I always say that looks are objective, but attraction is subjective

In the same way you’d find a Stacy attractive, then get a crush on the random Becky you see on the bus one day, it’s equivalent to foids who find Chads attractive but also develop crushes on guys who would be rated MTN here

Obviously if Chad isn’t within the vicinity foids will then settle for the next best thing, while it is true foids can be attracted to normies, it’s usually not the same type of extreme sexual lust that foids get when they see a tall gl mogger, which is the type of validation that most dudes crave
Hate using this site, the takes on relationships are awful. Only good thing is the looksmaxxing advice.

Besides that, to answer your question. Looks is NOT the only thing that matters, you also won’t get guaranteed cheated on if chad DMs her that’s a cuck fantasy. You can have a happy relationship as LTN.

What LOOKS does in relationship is important, you WILL get treated differently. The amount shittests & shit you can get away with depends on how good you look most of the time.
Social circle and NT pill is law
Most of this website are from virgin basement dwellers who have no irl experience so it’s fitting

Tho I do agree if you’re a MTN you’re cooked in the dating game, especially with social media being so massive your gf can go on TikTok/IG then immediately see every flavour of Chad from her dreams ranging from Chad to Tyrone to Chaddam to Chang etc etc

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless and 5.5psl
There's a difference between wanting to fuck and wanting to date/marry, ofc woman will want to fuck hotter guys but women will probably want to date/marry better personality, similar interests guys.

Imo

Jfl a bunch of virgin rotters giving their opinions lmfao
Taking dating advice from guys who are incels seem legit.

I’m on another forum, more self improvement geared. The guys there post lay reports, etc etc all the time with receipts. The average rotter on this forum mogs them facially, but they have style.

>inb4 muh why u on this forum

i’m a. 20 year old virgin whose given up on dating and want to find other copes. Looksmaxxinf is one of them.

Experience over looks anyday.

Because that's all they can tie down. There is an extremely limited supply of "chads" (maybe 1% of men) and even they get tired of having 3-4 women in a soft harem expecting the occassional social outing like movie theatres or dinners out of the guy (and these men still have 5-15+ side chicks who expect no relationship commitments whatsoever)

Plenty of GL men hate settling down or being in relationships because they have so many options. The average woman has little to zero chance of LTR:ing a guy like this.

The only realistic chance the average women has at getting a relationship is with an average guy.
Absolutely delusional.

“Chads” or “sexually promiscuous men” are simply men who are hornier. I see plenty of tall, good looking men in monogamous relationships, and plenty of oofy doofied who are man whores. I know one 5’7” dark skin curry normoid who was a club promoter. Bro literallt hooked up with a female trash model and posted it on his story. I wanted to rope that day.

Nt social cricle proximity common interests

You don't need looks to be in a relationship.
Many average and below average looking women are just fine being in a relationship with a fat out of shape balding guy even if he has no cash or celebrity status.

One night stands are a completely different market, there these same women wouldn't look at their current BF.
ONS are easier then relationships I would say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
According to hypergamy/looksmaxxing theory girls only want chad and won't settle for less
Ntmax is law.
IMG 0225

Care to explain why?
Those stats only account for men not in relationships, not men who are KHHV or anything else relating to inceldom

Also just fucking lol at thinking HTN is minimum in fucking HS, you must be one ugly ass nigga to even make such a claim

Swallow confidence and nt pill

I always say that looks are objective, but attraction is subjective

In the same way you’d find a Stacy attractive, then get a crush on the random Becky you see on the bus one day, it’s equivalent to foids who find Chads attractive but also develop crushes on guys who would be rated MTN here

Obviously if Chad isn’t within the vicinity foids will then settle for the next best thing, while it is true foids can be attracted to normies, it’s usually not the same type of extreme sexual lust that foids get when they see a tall gl mogger, which is the type of validation that most dudes crave

Most of this website are from virgin basement dwellers who have no irl experience so it’s fitting

Tho I do agree if you’re a MTN you’re cooked in the dating game, especially with social media being so massive your gf can go on TikTok/IG then immediately see every flavour of Chad from her dreams ranging from Chad to Tyrone to Chaddam to Chang etc etc
Looks are just Lust, not deep connection or Love. Your behavior and game also can be Lust. But Personality which keeps True Love in relationships

Those stats only account for men not in relationships, not men who are KHHV or anything else relating to inceldom

Also just fucking lol at thinking HTN is minimum in fucking HS, you must be one ugly ass nigga to even make such a claim
Are you actually slow?
"Discussion Who do I see 95%+ guys in relationships to be literally avg"

The thread is about relationships, that's why this data is the most meaningful.

How else do you see average men getting anything? Do you really think an average man could get sex if he wasn't in a relationship? Are you out of your fucking mind?

The study says that twice as much men are single than women, this means that the women either date the same guys(or rather are side chicks and think they are dating them), are lesbians or date older guys. Probably a mix of all three and in the order of relevance i listed. Unless you want to claim that it is normies hogging all the women you have to acknowledge that it is over for sub6s based on this data. Additonally this leaves two men trying to get one woman, if you understand anything about the world you would know that this means that the men will have to compromise their standards just to get with the woman on top of being hornier thus more desperate than the woman to get into a relationship. the woman can easily fullfil her sexual needs on tinder, the man can't.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Are you actually slow?
"Discussion Who do I see 95%+ guys in relationships to be literally avg"

The thread is about relationships, that's why this data is the most meaningful.

How else do you see average men getting anything? Do you really think an average man could get sex if he wasn't in a relationship? Are you out of your fucking mind?

The study says that twice as much men are single than women, this means that the women either date the same guys(or rather are side chicks and think they are dating them), are lesbians or date older guys. Probably a mix of all three and in the order of relevance i listed. Unless you want to claim that it is normies hogging all the women you have to acknowledge that it is over for sub6s based on this data. Additonally this leaves two men trying to get one woman, if you understand anything about the world you would know that this means that the men will have to compromise their standards just to get with the woman on top of being hornier thus more desperate than the woman to get into a relationship. the woman can easily fullfil her sexual needs on tinder, the man can't.
Alright yeah basically everything you said I agreed with

Sorry, I thought you were one of those niggas that were under the misconception that every foid happens to be dating Chad and accepting nothing else :lul: you’re spot on with everything else

Only part I heavily disagree with is HS tho

If you’re a normie, one of your last times to ascend and get that genuine raw attention from your gf is HS and early into college since the standards are FAR lower, foids pool of dating options usually only ranges from boys in their school or immediate neighbourhood, the problem arises when they get older and get a taste of seeing HTNs and Chadlites

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Also do you know why my mirror pics look worse than my selfies? Unless i take them in an area with lots of light i look shit
Like in my bathroom mirror pics I look like the subhumanchad guy
Over if you look like me

Ntmax is law.
not enough chads to date girls obv they will go for the fucking NT normies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
People here inflate their own looks and underrate those ur describing. This forum has zero concept of irl smv and how important pheno is

:soy: Muh NT is law :soy:
Precisely. And they think the reason why there are having low body counts or women don’t approach them is because they have no social circle or are not NT. Like legit delulu and fragile ego to look into reality of situation which is their looks do not meet the threshold (that simple)