Who do I see 95%+ guys in relationships to be literally avg

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and wsada
Because that's all they can tie down. There is an extremely limited supply of "chads" (maybe 1% of men) and even they get tired of having 3-4 women in a soft harem expecting the occassional social outing like movie theatres or dinners out of the guy (and these men still have 5-15+ side chicks who expect no relationship commitments whatsoever)

The only realistic chance the average women has at getting a relationship is with an average guy.
What about HTN? Theres a decent number of them around

JFL when I was lean 12%-14% I got rated by Creating Attractives Youtuber, he's the best Rater ever in internet, he works in Modelling Industry, he rated me 6.5/10, plus I'm almost 6'2 and had good body, still was ghosted by women which their men were nearly the same height as them plus Fat. Most people in the street, Work and Everyday life Are Subhumans AF. and I mog them brutally, and still women are not throwing themseves to me. You Cope hard AF
Just means PSL rating is bullshit and male gaze cope, just go by how women react and treat you IRL and you'll know your rating.

All that just to get dropped like a sack of shit once Chad dms her.

BROOTAL.
Chico won't DM your mind unknown gf lmfao
What kind of incel cuck fetish it is

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Kamui and Deleted member 25743
Just means PSL rating is bullshit and male gaze cope, just go by how women react and treat you IRL and you'll know your rating.
By Your Logic this Guy is Chad, cause women treat him so well, even though he's LTN and shorter than me. All girls are listening to him so magically, his Personality and NT are Insane. So again Cope

Chico won't DM your mind unknown gf lmfao
What kind of incel cuck fetish it is
I showed pictures of Richard Ramirez to my Aunt, and she was Disgusted AF, her facial expression was like she saw Shit. She said he looks like a Faggot and are these women chasing him are Autistic? Chads can be Sub5s in women's eyes, if he's not her Type or he doesn't fit in her requirements. So Chico can have the same Outcome too. Plus Chads are getting Cheated too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and yellowrice
View attachment 2685999View attachment 2686000 By Your Logic this Guy is Chad, cause women treat him so well, even though he's LTN and shorter than me. All girls are listening to him so magically, his Personality and NT are Insane. So again Cope
Past the point, you think this guy can walk down the street and have girls eyefucking him?

Yeah no shit girls will be friendly to him in a social setting, he looks high trust but that doesn't make him physically attractive.

Blackpill is a dalit sewer dweller cope, that’s why.
Most women fuck average looking normies. Literally stepping outside for a minute is enough to shatter any blackpill rotter beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 42845
Past the point, you think this guy can walk down the street and have girls eyefucking him?

Yeah no shit girls will be friendly to him in a social setting, he looks high trust but that doesn't make him physically attractive.
JFL girls look at him and eyefuck him. Plus in conversations they are so smily and friendly. I think you live in Delusions my friend.
This Guy is Tyrone and he says that Chads are getting rejected very often. NT, Personality, game are Law for EVERYBODY

Because there's not enough hot guys for girls to date and girls dread not being in a relationship at all times.

Jfl if you think they won't get tossed aside the moment a hotter guy shows interest in her.

Most .orgers are mentalcels but being a normie in a relationship is just waiting to get cucked.

Women worship their subhuman boyfriends. Cope.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
View attachment 2685979Man this guy is 6'4 with Chad's Face plus Status and Moneymaxxed, and still his Wife divorced with him after 8 years of Marriage. He brutally moggs his wife both Facially and by Height, and still she treated him like shit at the end of Marriage. So your statement is Cope
he has money, lots of it, and that makes a difference. the average chad who has no money does not have these problems since there is nothing to rob of his broke ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Those normies are incels in relationships, sex happens maybe once every two weeks
cope! my sisters were fucking sub5's all the time and they look normal (i heard it through the walls).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 30019
i've seen girls obsess over super mid men like be absolutely obsessed yall just don't have that natural manipulation game, but its ok just force yourself into having a personality disorder

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, EuroAscendCoper and dantemaxxing
my therapist told me to go tomorrow and meet 15 girls
he said it’s not important that they agree, but the main thing is not to feel anything when they refuse you

Tomorrow I'll post what comes of it :lul: :lul:

According to hypergamy/looksmaxxing theory girls only want chad and won't settle for less
What's your cope now when the vast majority are below avg - avg looking guys ?
Ntmax is law.
Only a rotter would oppose ntpill.
What average guy are you even talking about? 63%of young men are single while only 34% of women are. In high school and college it's HTN+ or it's over, that's all i see.

If you are talking about older guys then yes, betabucks is a well know phenomena. But i don't think a dead bedroom where your wife will divorce your ass in 10 years is anything to brag about

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
According to hypergamy/looksmaxxing theory girls only want chad and won't settle for less
Ntmax is law.
Only a rotter would oppose ntpill
By average do you mean mtn or anything from a 3.5 to a 5.5/10

What average guy are you even talking about? 63%of young men are single while only 34% of women are. In high school and college it's HTN+ or it's over, that's all i see.

If you are talking about older guys then yes, betabucks is a well know phenomena. But i don't think a dead bedroom where your wife will divorce your ass in 10 years is anything to brag about
Holy shit Is that statistic real?

Ntmax is law.
Because they are and blackpill is brainrot just fucking laugh

blackpill is based off of dating app statistics which arent representative of LTRs

LTRs are rarely people who met on a dating app

And female standards aren’t ridiculously high IRL

blackpill is based off of dating app statistics which arent representative of LTRs

Why is ltr long tier relationship instead of left to rot

Holy shit I am NOT making it then if 2/3 of men can't pull
And now it's 2 men competing for 1 women and men are not only more horny naturally but they are now more sexually frustrated than ever so just looking at supply/demand shows you the situation is fucked.

Imagine that on the job market. If 2 people were competing for one job then both candidates have to continuosly lower their wages so the employer chooses them. Also they are hungry (just like men irl are sexually frustrated) so they would be even more desperate to get the job

70% of couples met through OLD

And that is data from a few years ago, we can assume post-covid it's even more brutal

Female standars are high even IRL, because they KNOW that if they downloaded tinder they could get a chadlite to fuck them in half an hour. If your negotiating position was so strong ofcourse you wouldn't compromise your standards.

Looks was the most important to women IRL even in 2008, before the dating apps

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
And now it's 2 men competing for 1 women and men are not only more horny naturally but they are now more sexually frustrated than ever so just looking at supply/demand shows you the situation is fucked.

Imagine that on the job market. If 2 people were competing for one job then both candidates have to continuosly lower their wages so the employer chooses them. Also they are hungry (just like men irl are sexually frustrated) so they would be even more desperate to get the job
Fuck this man I ain't even an mtn :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Fuck this man I ain't even an mtn :cry:
You seem young, maybe prettyboymaxxing and heightmaxxing can help you. If it doesn't, do surgery for your failos

don't give up without trying at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56068
You seem young, maybe prettyboymaxxing and heightmaxxing can help you. If it doesn't, do surgery for your failos

don't give up without trying at least
Isn't heightmaxxing pretty much cope. Children starting from age like 8 with pdharma grade hgh that have actual deficiencies only gain up to 6 inches

No, this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5155684/ shows a 19 cm growth after 2 years of boys in puberty and with ISS. ISS means that they didn't have an hgh deficiency they just were short for other, unknown reasons.

"For the first 24 months, patients showed a significant net gain in height from baseline on AI/GH (+18.9 [0.8] cm) > GH alone (+17.1 [0.9] cm) > AI alone (+14.0 [0.8] cm)."
Unironically robbing pharmacies for hgh might be worth it for me then at this point

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab
People here inflate their own looks and underrate those ur describing. This forum has zero concept of irl smv and how important pheno is

:soy: Muh NT is law :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You don't need looks to be in a relationship.
Many average and below average looking women are just fine being in a relationship with a fat out of shape balding guy even if he has no cash or celebrity status.

One night stands are a completely different market, there these same women wouldn't look at their current BF.
Spittin facts

Also do you know why my mirror pics look worse than my selfies? Unless i take them in an area with lots of light i look shit
Like in my bathroom mirror pics I look like the subhumanchad guy
Maybe the light flashing into your camera makes your facial details less visible? (similiarly to how you are "blinded" while you look directly into light)

if you are ugly then having that would probably make you look better, it's fucking brutal tho

Ntmax is law.
Maybe we should stop saying "NTpill is law" or "height is law" and recognisee that there is no universal trait that will guarantee you success with all women. There are a lot of variables that 99% of blackpillers don't even really know about that significantly influence your relationship chances. For instance being in close physical proximity to a girl (e.g. living close to her, being in a lot of the same classes as her, etc.) itself actually boosts your chances substantially. There are studies that have backed this up with statistics. Other factors include the sexual profiles of certain women, i.e. some women are pansexual and care less about physical appearance, some women prefer guys who are average height, some women genuinely care a lot about personality, some women find certain conventionally less attractive features more appealing, some women are hypersexual and need to be with guys that have high sex drives, etc.
All these factors add up and can cause many average looking or below average looking men to get laid and get into relationships. Of course things like neurotypicality, looks, height help a lot but there are just so many other factors besides those 3 that will affect your chances.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Kamui
IMG 9231
just be tall and nt

Maybe the light flashing into your camera makes your facial details less visible? (similiarly to how you are "blinded" while you look directly into light)

if you are ugly then having that would probably make you look better, it's fucking brutal tho
I look aggressively ugly in some of theese

Attachments

• PXL_20240119_153720788.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240119_153720788.MP.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab
70% of couples met through OLD

And that is data from a few years ago, we can assume post-covid it's even more brutal

Female standars are high even IRL, because they KNOW that if they downloaded tinder they could get a chadlite to fuck them in half an hour. If your negotiating position was so strong ofcourse you wouldn't compromise your standards.

Looks was the most important to women IRL even in 2008, before the dating apps

Women will still date their looksmatch in LTRs