who do u guys follow on org

bIiss

bIiss

‎
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
2,158
Reputation
3,629
i just follow anyone who reps a bunch of my posts, anyone i think is funny, and follow back anyone who follows me

idk what having followers even does i be arguing with people and clicking rtheir profile and it says i follow them and i dont even remember doing it what does following someone even do
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair, rationalguy.xx, mxl4chi1 and 7 others
no one
 
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence and voks
i follow like 46 ppl
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Lowdimotrucel
It let's the nigga know your chill with them n shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Nocturnal
Like almost 240 neegas :ICANT:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
i just follow anyone who reps a bunch of my posts, anyone i think is funny, and follow back anyone who follows me

idk what having followers even does i be arguing with people and clicking rtheir profile and it says i follow them and i dont even remember doing it what does following someone even do
I follow open minded people
 
like 4 people who I like
 
What a deep useful question
 
I only follow around 3 or 4 people
 
No one.

Because I don’t have peers here
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
18
Views
64
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Fridx
Replies
18
Views
124
hate
hate
mm_oohz
Replies
4
Views
25
mm_oohz
mm_oohz
Anonym0us
Replies
10
Views
56
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
Verdams mum
Replies
7
Views
48
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top