Who else gets reminded of his autism whenever he sees his supplements/meds stack

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
634
Reputation
466
Tbh I am burrying my behaviour here under layers of self defense (its just online trolling bro)
But whenever Inopen my drawer with all the supplements I take a brutal aspiepill

any1 has the same reaction?
 
Add dutasteride to ur stack :feelshmm:
 
Embrace ur autism fuck normies
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent, cornerd nerd and Ritalincel
Brb trannymaxing
 
Brb trannymaxing
420887 8730efb157cdb3bb0a45cc17c2aadc4f
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Tbh I am burrying my behaviour here under layers of self defense (its just online trolling bro)
But whenever Inopen my drawer with all the supplements I take a brutal aspiepill

any1 has the same reaction?
Too poor to buy anything rn ngl tbh.
 
I have: Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin K2, Omega 3, Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Ashwangda, CBD, Beta-Carotene, Astaxanthin, Phenibut, Whey Protein, Whey Isolate Protein, Mass Gainer (not using tbh) & Creatine. U mirin my utter autism?
 
  • +1
Reactions: anthropology pill

Similar threads

Klasik616
Replies
6
Views
60
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
Rick_bozo
Replies
7
Views
27
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
Vincent Freeman
Replies
22
Views
109
no1softee
no1softee
Prøphet
Replies
45
Views
491
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
cursedbybones
Replies
9
Views
95
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top