Who else is actively waging to ascend?

A

Anchor_Ship

Luminary
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Posts
8,261
Reputation
9,622
Anyone? I have 13k right now about to get braces for surgery
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067 and temporomandibular32
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
u will never ascend with wagecuck job that pays minimum wage or 3k per month. go look into other means of making money
 
no surgery for ur face
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office
 
u will never ascend with wagecuck job that pays minimum wage or 3k per month. go look into other means of making money
I have 0 living expenses lol. I make 20 USD
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
4
Views
51
bdh
B
5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
20
PSL_Ascend
PSL_Ascend
Crallzy333
Replies
7
Views
50
no1softee
no1softee
5"11Manlet
Replies
4
Views
24
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
lewKersoan
Replies
1
Views
29
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top