Who else permajuts in public?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
If i walk past a group of girls i jut me jaw forward to make my lower third seen extremely forward grown and defined. I notice when i permajut i get way more IOI and postive treatment.

I already know how to permajut, i played all scenarios in front of my own mirror from different angles. So i can call myself an master when it comes down to jutting. I always have gum on me, not for nonsensical copes as chewing, but it makes jutting more natural and easier.

Im waiting for bimax, but I cope with jutting in the meantime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Allornothing, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
"look at this fucking idiot, what is he doing with his face teehee" (IOI according to this idiot)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, TheRagingBull, socialcel and 3 others
I do the opposite I'm downgrown with a projected chin so I give myself an overbite/chin tuck to make the illusion that my upper maxilla came forward and my face isnt subhumanly flat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and moreroidsmoredates
I dont need to permajut i have already forward grown and good defined jaw so kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: Variety Jones
"look at this fucking idiot, what is he doing with his face teehee"
-IOI
No i make it seem natural. I experimented with bite positions and head positions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
yet you get 0 pussy

• +1
No girl likes me or shows interest in me.
IMG 8114
Don’t worry you’re like 95% of the users here.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and edgemaxx
Okay benchod. Ive seen your face u look ugly
Never posted my face.

Desperately trying to attack me because you can’t cope anymore, call it a day.

• JFL
Never posted my face.

Desperately trying to attack me because you can’t cope anymore, call it a day.

I can see. U perma jutt everyday to appear better and u say ur not ugly? Cope

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

I can see. U perma jutt everyday to appear better and u say ur not ugly? Cope
You’re really retarded aren’t you? Posts my physique picture—> you’re ugly. First it was “muh i saw your face”. Now it’s “yeah you permajut”. What a retard

• JFL
You’re really retarded aren’t you? Posts my physique picture—> you’re ugly. First it was “muh i saw your face”. Now it’s “yeah you permajut”. What a retard
oh nooo! Im a retard fuarkk?? “I permajutt to appear better in front of girls”- im not retarded i swear(the ioi is girls laughing at me btw)

oh nooo! Im a retard fuarkk?? “I permajutt to appear better in front of girls”- im not retarded i swear(the ioi is girls laughing at me btw)
Your arguments don’t add up and make sense. Just give up and start sucking my cock like a good boy.

• JFL
IMG 4715

• JFL
IMG 4730

• JFL
Your arguments don’t add up and make sense. Just give up and start sucking my cock like a good boy.
no, u keep jutting and being a schizo. Thinking how girls laugh at you when doing that and u think its an IOI jfl retard

• JFL
no, u keep jutting and being a schizo. Thinking how girls laugh at you when doing that and u think its an IOI jfl retard
You joined 2,5 months later than me and have more than 4 the times the posts i have. Says it all. Let’s be honest here no girl irl has ever showed interest in you.

• JFL
You joined 2,5 months later than me and have more than 4 the times the posts i have. Says it all. Let’s be honest here no girl irl has ever showed interest in you.
Ye bro. Im such an incel its hard to live like me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and moreroidsmoredates
IMG 4738

• +1
Me

• +1
Dont Jutt, youll Look Like a retard, I did it. Those are Not IOI's whatever you think. Look at yourself in the mirrors when you jut and Tell yourself those were IOI's from horny girls. You will realize this soon enough.

• Hmm...