Who has higher SMV? notnedarb4 or Cameron Porras?

Who has higher SMV? notnedarb4 or Cameron Porras?

• Total voters
only reason 1st dude's leading the poll is gf halo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lordfrodo, Deleted member 24444 and Xangsane
You think?
Yes, that and because u specified in OP that Porras is mixed ethnic

1st guy just looks like ur avg tiktok prettboy, except with great eye area

Whereas Porras looks low inhib and dark triad akin to vinny hacker, way more unique

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Whereas Porras looks low inhib and dark triad akin to vinny hacker, way more unique
Do you think the 1st guy simply has more SMV due to race?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Do you think the 1st guy simply has more SMV due to race?
Not rly, Porras doesn't look ethnic and he doesn't hve an ethnic name either. Comes down to purely looks imo

Not rly, Porras doesn't look ethnic and he doesn't hve an ethnic name either. Comes down to purely looks imo
He is ethnic though (Mexican and Pajeet) and looks it.

• Hmm...
He is ethnic though (Mexican and Pajeet) and looks it.
You can only see it if it’s specified. Otherwise no one’s looking at him and thinking he’s a beaner or curry

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
You can only see it if it’s specified. Otherwise no one’s looking at him and thinking he’s a beaner or curry
Dark Ramjeet cope.

• JFL
First dude is one of the rare guys who has a better front than side profile. Side he almost looks recessed wtf

• +1
He isn't white, self-hating dark ethnics love to say lighter ethnics are white.
Muh self hating :soy: it's just the truth. Dark poopskin with shit undertones are just plain repulsive

You don’t acknowledge that dark ethnics hve it way harder than lighter ethnics, sounds kinda racist to me :feelsthink:

• WTF
Muh self hating :soy: it's just the truth. Dark poopskin with shit undertones are just plain repulsive

You don’t acknowledge that dark ethnics hve it way harder than lighter ethnics, sounds kinda racist to me :feelsthink:
You are self hating for clearly calling a light ethnic white

• Ugh..

Darkskin BBCs have it good.

As long as u can’t admit that lighter ethnics like yourself have it way easier than dark ethnics, I will continue to call u guys huWhite :feelsokman: :Comfy: :Comfy:
Stop invalidating us man.

I wish I was a genetically gifted stud

• +1

the first guy mogs pretty much all the tiktok prettyboys

Keep in mind we are talking about SMV
This guy is jacked and tall
average prettyboy is a short framelet most of the times

• +1
@forevermirin @Razeb @BongMog look at this dude he won't admit that he has it miles better than any dark ethnic :feelskek: :feelskek:
Water, he's a snarky little racist

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
the first guy mogs pretty much all the tiktok prettyboys

Keep in mind we are talking about SMV
This guy is jacked and tall
average prettyboy is a short framelet most of the times
Why the first guy? What about the second guy?

@forevermirin @Razeb @BongMog look at this dude he won't admit that he has it miles better than any dark ethnic :feelskek: :feelskek:
i havent seen his face so maybe he looks more ethnic than his anime version idk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, rand anon and Xangsane
Brutal, can't even catch a break from a supposed "ethnic" bro :feelspepo:

Blacks hve media halo!!!!
Just accept Cameron Porras and James Kakonge as ethnics and stop pushing the rampajeet agenda.

How does he compare to Cameron Porras?
Jaw is 125% better, eyes are 65% better. Just mogs the alien near-twink to oblivion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
Is this based on pheno?
Obviously not what do you think? Just look at the two. James is highly developed in EVERYTHING. No matter your phenotype. All I care about how appealing you are. From this, I can confirm that James mogs him a lot

• +1
i havent seen his face so maybe he looks more ethnic than his anime version idk
He isn't identifiably ethnic, if some random person saw him on the street they'd just assume he's White, same with Cameron Porras!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
He isn't identifiably ethnic, if some random person saw him on the street they'd just assume he's White, same with Cameron Porras!!
Muh Cameron Porras is white stop the cap and self hatred.

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
Obviously not what do you think? Just look at the two. James is highly developed in EVERYTHING. No matter your phenotype. All I care about how appealing you are. From this, I can confirm that James mogs him a lot
Does @curlyheadjames mog James Kakonge?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Muh Cameron Porras is white stop the cap and self hatred.
Literally anyone who sees him will call him white just cuz he's white passing, what are you playing at? You think random people will look up his ancestry?

• +1
yeah bro he's white by most standards but some autists here only consider nordic/germanic phenos white.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BongMog
Literally anyone who sees him will call him white just cuz he's white passing, what are you playing at? You think random people will look up his ancestry?
yeah bro he's white by most standards but some autists here only consider nordic/germanic phenos white.
Cameron Porras is NOT white passing. Someone white passing would be Syrian Psycho. Stop the self hate

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog