Who has higher SMV? notnedarb4 or Cameron Porras?

Who has higher SMV? notnedarb4 or Cameron Porras?

• Total voters
yeah bro he's white by most standards but some autists here only consider nordic/germanic phenos white.
That's how it should be slavic/Balkan/medniggers shouldn't be considered white, but normies think differently

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
Cameron Porras is NOT white passing. Someone white passing would be Syrian Psycho.
Syrian psycho and Cameron porras both are white passing
Stop the self hate
That's why you make threads about muh "should i make my lips thinner" and muh "golden retrievers mog" ?? Talk about self hate @rand anon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and forevermirin
That's why you make threads about muh "should i make my lips thinner" and muh "golden retrievers mog" ?? Talk about self hate @
rand anon
@rand anon
He's a walking contradiction!!!

Muh Cameron Porras is white stop the cap and self hatred.
You're right!!
Avg pajeet from mumbai!!! :feelskek: :feelskek:
YES THEY ARE.
No they aren't!!! I can't stand that nigger @PrinceLuenLeoncur but even he thinks blacks aren't "ethnic"
LIGHT BROWN ETHNICS, EAST ASIANS AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE ETHNICS TOO.
Ethnics hve always referred to south asians and menas, not chinks or blacks!!!! And stop shifting the topic!! The argument is about whether lighter skinned ethnics hve it much easier than dark ethnics, and they do!!!!!

Even if u consider blacks to be ethnics, you bringing them up to prove ur point literally invalidates the majority of dark ethnics who don't hve the media halo that blacks do!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
Syrian psycho and Cameron porras both are white passing
Only SyrianPsycho is and he BARELY passes as white. Self hating Rampajeet strikes again
That's why you make threads about muh "should i make my lips thinner" and muh "golden retrievers mog" ?? Talk about self hate @rand anon
Just asking man.

He's a walking contradiction!!!

You're right!!

Avg pajeet from mumbai!!! :feelskek: :feelskek:
On a serious note you can find people from Kashmir, Pakistan and Afghanistan who look similar, as well as some MENAs.
No they aren't!!! I can't stand that nigger @PrinceLuenLeoncur but even he thinks blacks aren't "ethnic"

Ethnics hve always referred to south asians and menas, not chinks or blacks!!!! And stop shifting the topic!! The argument is about whether lighter skinned ethnics hve it much easier than dark ethnics, and they do!!!!!

Even if u consider blacks to be ethnics, you bringing them up to prove ur point literally invalidates the majority of dark ethnics who don't hve the media halo that blacks do!!!!
ETHNICS MEAN ANYONE WHO ISN'T WHITE EUROPEAN.

On a serious note you can find people from Kashmir, Pakistan and Afghanistan who look similar, as well as some MENAs.
You can find white passing people from literal South India too but they don't represent the majority
t. We are 3 curries and majority of Kashmir , pak and Afghanistan has brown asf phenos , the overwhelming majority
Duh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
They don't represent the avg ethnic. Besides, we're talking about Cameron Porras, NO ONE WOULD THINK HE'S CURRY JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM

• +1
They don't represent the avg ethnic. Besides, we're talking about Cameron Porras, NO ONE WOULD THINK HE'S CURRY JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM
HE COULD PASS ANYWHERE FROM GREECE TO IRAN/AFGHANISTAN.

• JFL
Download 17
Images   2023 05 24T231832561
Images   2023 05 24T231846393

@Xangsane looks white? This is the majority
Now compare
3427847 1684880951317

Attachments

• download (17).jpeg
    download (17).jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
HE COULD PASS ANYWHERE FROM GREECE TO IRAN/AFGHANISTAN.
Besides the point

Just admit you and ur light ethnic brothers hve it way easier than non black dark ethnics will ever have it!!!!!!!!!

• +1
In the end of the day. Hair is everything.

• JFL
IRan white, Turkey white, Pakistan white... All ethnics always want to be white passings.. but 70% populations of their people look curries. the only 30% could pass as meds from them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
IRan white, Turkey white, Pakistan white... All ethnics always want to be white passings.. but 60-70% populations looks curries.. the only 30% could pass as meds from them.
The self hating rampajeets have invaded

Why are you calling me self hating lol? I haven't made threads thirsting on blonde white guys and i don't have fantasies/fetishes/fear about my fiancee cheating on me with a golden retriever , it's all you bro , also the learn the meaning of "self hate" @Xangsane

• +1
IRan white, Turkey white, Pakistan white... All ethnics always want to be white passings.. but 70% populations of their people look curries. the only 30% could pass as meds from them.
Does he look remotely curry to you?

• +1
Why are you calling me self hating lol? I haven't made threads thirsting on blonde white guys and i don't have fantasies/fetishes/fear about my fiancee cheating on me with a golden retriever , it's all you bro , also the learn the meaning of "self hate" @Xangsane
JFL @Xangsane will call ethnics self hating and whites racist but will refuse to acknowledge that he and other light ethnics aren't nearly as taxed by their phenos as darkskinned ethnics, he's indirectly being more "racist" than the white people he screeches about

• +1
For refusing to acknowledge light brown people (especially those who don't have brown eyes), black people and east Asians as ethnic.

• Hmm...
JFL @Xangsane will call ethnics self hating and whites racist but will refuse to acknowledge that he and other light ethnics aren't nearly as taxed by their phenos as darkskinned ethnics, he's indirectly being more "racist" than the white people he screeches about
For refusing to acknowledge light brown people (especially those who don't have brown eyes), black people and east Asians as ethnic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and BongMog
I never said they aren't ethnic , i consider them ethnic

@Xangsane they are literally brown , are you blind ?

Literally anyone who sees him will call him white just cuz he's white passing, what are you playing at? You think random people will look up his ancestry?

• +1
IMG 20230524 235809

@rand anon

• +1
Even if I acknowledged blacks as ethnic, you'd never acknowledge the fact that
He has to be a brainlet to think colourism doesn't exist , lightskin black appealmog darkskin blacks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and rand anon