Who has more SMV? 4PSL White guy or 5PSL Indian?

On the playground, this obsession with skin color was the main form of discrimination. "We were called 'kaali,' 'blackie' or 'negro,'" she says. "Today sellers will spontaneously offer me whitening cream when I go into a pharmacy." She takes another sip of coffee and smiles. "Most of my friends who are uploading photos of themselves on Facebook are whitening their teeth too."
I've literally stated multiple times that Indian women want to appeal to western beauty ideals lol. All I'm saying is JBW does not work for Indian women.
only reason is because indian women in india are not free enough to make their decisions because of how conservative the society is but when they go to western countries its entirely a different story.
This sti doesn't mean JBW is true. I have seen very few Indians racemix, unlike Asians.
only reason is because indian women in india are not free enough to make their decisions because of how conservative the society is but when they go to western countries its entirely a different story.
This still doesn't mean JBW is true. I have seen very few Indians racemix, unlike Asians.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
The subject is even more painful as young women reach the age of marriage. Fair skin is a selection criterion when parents are looking for girls to marry their sons. "A girl is chosen as if you were in a supermarket," says Kavitha Emmanuel, who runs the "Dark is Beautiful" campaign. "You want a very white girl just as you want a juicy red tomato."

Ouch, suifuel!
This still doesn't mean JBW is true. I have seen very few Indians racemix, unlike Asians.
They don't have to race mix, they get slewn by white men in 40s and then marry and Indian. Like all women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
we all know the answer to question of thread

its not even close

• +1
I've literally stated multiple times that Indian women want to appeal to western beauty ideals lol. All I'm saying is JBW does not work for Indian women.

that's because indian women look like shit and white men don't want them.

• Woah
  • +1
The subject is even more painful as young women reach the age of marriage. Fair skin is a selection criterion when parents are looking for girls to marry their sons. "A girl is chosen as if you were in a supermarket," says Kavitha Emmanuel, who runs the "Dark is Beautiful" campaign. "You want a very white girl just as you want a juicy red tomato."

Ouch, suifuel!

They don't have to race mix, they get slewn by white men in 40s and then marry and Indian. Like all women.
Where the fuck are you getting this shit from? Most Indian men in their 40s are first generation.

This is just you being a self hating ethnic. About as cringy as ever as well.

• +1
we all know the answer to question of thread

its not even close
eh idk, 5psl is drastically better than 4psl. would have to take into consideration skin tone

• +1
eh idk, 5psl is drastically better than 4psl. would have to take into consideration skin tone
Show examples of 5 PSL vs 4 PSL. Everyone here seems to have different ideas of it

• +1
Curious to see the site’s stance on the matter at hand.
“Curious” lmao you all ready know which we think has more smv and it doesn’t have curry in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Titbot and Deleted member 2205
This is just you being a self hating ethnic. About as cringy as ever as well.
I'm not a self-hating ethic lmfao. I'm white. Before you call me a racist please realize I never deep down believe that I'm superior to anyone based on race. We are just talking SMV value.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
that's because indian women look like shit and white men don't want them.
Once again, you're arguing with the purpose of winning the argument rather than trying to prove to me why your side of the argument is right.

Whatever you say really. I mean you're technically not wrong.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Once again, you're arguing with the purpose of winning the argument rather than trying to prove to me why your side of the argument is right.

Whatever you say really. I mean you're technically not wrong.
well,I don't think I need to prove that indian women are not considered attractive in general.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
its not drastically better on aesthetics level

it is drastically better on a weighted scale regarding the population but for the sake of argument here its irrelevant as "being slightly above average in facial aesthetics" doesn't compete with indian failo.

better question would be 6 psl indian vs. 4 psl white in the west at 180 cm height both. if you asked 100 girls on the street i'm really not sure the 6 psl indian guy would win, to tell you the truth

yeah yeah you can argue logically thats such a huge jump in looks and it should negate race stuff bla bal. but i'm still not convinced abotu thing i said above

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
well,I don't think I need to prove that indian women are not considered attractive in general.
They can be really cute and hot thou. I've a soft spot for ethnic women.

• +1

it is drastically better on a weighted scale regarding the population but for the sake of argument here its irrelevant as "being slightly above average in facial aesthetics" doesn't compete with indian failo.

better question would be 6 psl indian vs. 4 psl white in the west at 180 cm height both. if you asked 100 girls on the street i'm really not sure the 6 psl indian guy would win, to tell you the truth

yeah yeah you can argue logically thats such a huge jump in looks and it should negate race stuff bla bal. but i'm still not convinced abotu thing i said above
dr

• +1
  • +1
Definetely white

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

i agree and believe in western the 4 psl Guy will be better considered.
you legit need to be the level of the guys posted above to be considered as gl in western

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
unfortunately society is racist even deep down even without admitting it. Painful truth but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Never said you had to lol. I was reffering to the whole statement in general.

If I use your ideology that Indian women can't get white men because they're ugly, wouldn't the opposite be true as well?

The reason Indian men can't get white women are not just because they are uglier on average, it's also because their pheno is less desirable.

White men in India are not sought after. Even in America it's not seen happening often. I'm pretty sure @TubOfLard and some other based curries can verify these claims as well.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1680
unfortunately society is racist even deep down even without admitting it. Painful truth but it is what it is.
i don't know if the society is racist fully or it is the nature itself or a mix tbh

• +1
ded srs?

Attachments

• logo_hd.png
    logo_hd.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846

4 PSL white guy will in that regard but I think 6 PSL indian guy have better chance of finding good looking women.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Me watching this thread
Boys men hairstyle handsome 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
i don't know if the society is racist fully or it is the nature itself or a mix tbh
It is totally culture based and has no basis in nature. Those that say that white men are naturally superior than others well they need to prove it because I don't believe it.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
it's also because their pheno is less desirable.
and their pheno is less desirable because they are uglier on average both are correlated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

This is exactly what I'm trying to say.

Race failo isn't something that can be measure like "-1 SMV because your an Indian!".
The race pill is more like something you have to be good enough for it to be overlooked. A 6psl Indian definitely has some value. My tinder expirements showed the same trend of a "high tier normie" indian getting low matches while a "Chad" indian getting a sudden increase in matches.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and MrGlutton
The race pill is more like something you have to be good enough for it to be overlooked. A 6psl Indian definitely has some value. My tinder expirements showed the same trend of a "high tier normie" indian getting low matches while a "Chad" indian getting a sudden increase in matches.
You are avoiding the debate at hand and the evidence presented to subconsciously cope. It's understandable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
[QUOTE="Dope, post: 999749, member: Indian men will not slay in India.
[/QUOTE]
Broo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
a used 4 inch dildo has more smv than a 5psl indian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1751, Dogs and 4 others
Indian lol. Not all regions are predominantly white.

For white girls, I'd say they are equal though.

Good looking white women won't even consider dating an Indian unless they are 6psl+
Lol stop coping 4 psl white guy wipes the floor smv wise with the 5 psl indian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Amnesia, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
and their pheno is less desirable because they are uglier on average both are correlated.
Jfl you directly contradicted yourself. If they are uglier on average, wouldn't that mean a 5psl Indian would still have a higher SMV than a 4psl white person? This is not the case as their SMVs are equal. Their phenotype is the reason many GOOD LOOKING Indians cannot ascend.
You seem to be getting me confused for an @TRUE_CEL or @FatJattMofo poster. I'm more of like @TubOfLard, where I can definitely agree that in the western dating market, Indian men (even at 5PSL) are less desirable than a white man of an equivalent PSL.
Lol stop coping 4 psl white guy wipes the floor smv wise with the 5 psl indian
In what sense? Read the posts on this thread before joining in please.

A 5PSL indian has an equal SMV to a 4psl white person. This has been proven through tinder expirements.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2846 and Titbot
in the western dating market, Indian men (even at 5PSL) are less desirable than a white man of an equivalent PSL.
In India is far far worse. JFL at the mega-cope. In West you have majority of white and STILL they are more desirable imagine being in India among the 10 white guys in a 20KM radius.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Jfl you directly contradicted yourself. If they are uglier on average, wouldn't that mean a 5psl Indian would still have a higher SMV than a 4psl white person? This is not the case as their SMVs are equal. Their phenotype is the reason many GOOD LOOKING Indians cannot ascend.
You seem to be getting me confused for an @TRUE_CEL or @FatJattMofo poster. I'm more of like @TubOfLard, where I can definitely agree that in the western dating market, Indian men (even at 5PSL) are less desirable than a white man of an equivalent PSL.

In what sense? Read the posts on this thread before joining in please.

A 5PSL indian has an equal SMV to a 4psl white person. This has been proven through tinder expirements.
jfl u, @BigBoy and @FatJattMofo all are the same to me tbh

• +1
Not really I have a white friend who’s tall , good jaw and cheeks , minimum failos and his tinder get the same amounts of matches as me , he’s just blading

• +1
Jfl you directly contradicted yourself. If they are uglier on average, wouldn't that mean a 5psl Indian would still have a higher SMV than a 4psl white person? This is not the case as their SMVs are equal.
stereotypes and PSL ratings don't deduct points based on phenotypes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
In India is far far worse. JFL at the mega-cope. In West you have majority of white and STILL they are more desirable imagine being in India among the 10 white guys in a 20KM radius.
What? That's literally what I said lol.

Also no, it isn't worse in India. Once again, JBW doesn't work in India. Indians trying to get lighter skin does not prove it works.

Not a coping Indian, it's just a fact. I acknowledge that curries have less SMV (and you still decided to say I was coping for some reason)

• +1
Never said you had to lol. I was reffering to the whole statement in general.

If I use your ideology that Indian women can't get white men because they're ugly, wouldn't the opposite be true as well?

The reason Indian men can't get white women are not just because they are uglier on average, it's also because their pheno is less desirable.

White men in India are not sought after. Even in America it's not seen happening often. I'm pretty sure @TubOfLard and some other based curries can verify these claims as well.
"White men in India are not sought after." biggest cope in the history of all copers to ever cope i know you're a curry and you need to blindly cope or you'll rope i am arab btw i am not defending whites i am just stating facts.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2205
stereotypes and PSL ratings don't deduct points based on phenotypes.
EXACTLY. Phenotypes and PSL are not correlated. What are we arguing about here exactly?

• +1
It is totally culture based and has no basis in nature. Those that say that white men are naturally superior than others well they need to prove it because I don't believe it.
what about objective beauty and phénotype ie features that can be less found in whole india than in Europe for example ?

• +1