Who has more SMV? 4PSL White guy or 5PSL Indian?

What? That's literally what I said lol.

Also no, it isn't worse in India. Once again, JBW doesn't work in India. Indians trying to get lighter skin does not prove it works.

Not a coping Indian, it's just a fact. I acknowledge that curries have less SMV (and you still decided to say I was coping for some reason)
My friend was in India and people wanted to take pictures with him (he is like 5.5/10 irl pretty average may be a bit above)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
hey guys
sorry to bother you
which way to the 7/11?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
history of all copers to ever cope i know you're a curry
There it fucking is. I STATED MULTIPLE TIMES that I am not a coping Indian poster lol. Not lsitens to your autistic rambling when you didn't even seem to realize my position on this argument.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
EXACTLY. Phenotypes and PSL are not correlated.
it should be though because its evident that certain features are just undesired.attractiveness and phenotype correlate.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
My friend was in India and people wanted to take pictures with him (he is like 5.5/10 irl pretty average may be a bit above)
Has he made friends with any street shittah there ? And how did your friend go to the bathroom when we all know there's no toilets there ?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and needsolution
I don't think that taking pictures with someone means they are sought after.
By that definition, Asians are sought after by Indians lol

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1551 and needsolution
There it fucking is. I STATED MULTIPLE TIMES that I am not a coping Indian poster lol. Not lsitens to your autistic rambling when you didn't even seem to realize my position on this argument.
4 psl white>5 psl indian end of story

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, needsolution and Deleted member 2205
Bro i dont want to fight. Im neutral in this discussion. For me everything what matters is just being good looking no matter which race. Just shared one thing i got to know from my friend.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
indians try to take pictures with asians?

• +1
4 psl white>5 psl indian end of story
End of story?

Tinder results prove they have an equivalent SMV, getting the same number of matches.

ONCE AGAIN, you are competely missing the point of what in trying to argue.

I have said atleast 6 times that I acknowledge that Indian men have less SMV than white men.

• +1
White guy.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
JFL @Dope on suicide watch, figured out Indian women crave white men.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
indians try to take pictures with asians?
Fuck yeah. Go to the Taj Mahal and you will see many people from Singapore and other Asian regions.

• +1
So what's your point ?
End of story?

Tinder results prove they have an equivalent SMV, getting the same number of matches.

ONCE AGAIN, you are competely missing the point of what in trying to argue.

I have said atleast 6 times that I acknowledge that Indian men have less SMV than white men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Fuck yeah. Go to the Taj Mahal and you will see many people from Singapore and other Asian regions.
No but do indians ask them for pictures?

• +1
it's just that Indians are cuck enough to préfer others race than their. but they are not the worse, gook mogs them in that matter
I think it's a case of internalized racism, btw it's no joke problems like those are very very difficult to get rid of.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
63B35139 F835 48FF B7A8 87DD6B7712D6

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, AbandonShip and Deleted member 2205
If I went to India I’d get IOI’s out my ears
I cross the border to tj once on foot and as soon as I walked through the border I was literally swarmed by like 20+ people mostly kids begging me for money. Ded srs. It's cause I'm white and tall I just stook out like a sore thumb.

• JFL
  • +1
just watch arabs girls : they mostly don't want white guys.
westernized arab girls are a different story.also indian culture is even more conservative than arabic culture when it comes to marriage outside ethnicity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2205
No but do indians ask them for pictures?
Yes lol. Anyone who isn't Indian is rare in India.

Like let's be real here, no one will willingly go to India unless they are indian themselves.

• +1
westernized arab girls are a different story.also indian culture is even more conservative than arabic culture when it comes to marriage outside ethnicity.
Marriage outside ethnicity doesn't mean they won't let some white dude plow them before marriage or a side thing during marriage.

• +1
Maybe read the fucking post. Not going over something I've said several times just for a bunch of autists anymore
You seem very upset just accept that indian pheno is a death sentence in the west if you're below 6 psl below 6 feet

• Hmm...
  • +1
I think it's a case of internalized racism, btw it's no joke problems like those are very very difficult to get rid of.
wdym ? is it due to the fact that they were historically inferior you mean ? i agree.

i believe during the arab's golden age, they were considered - the arabs - more gl than white due to "soft power " and domination in every matter

• +1
You seem very upset just accept that indian pheno is a death sentence in the west if you're below 6 psl below 6 feet
Are you fucking retarded? I LITERALLY SAID THIS MYSELF JFL:lul: that's the reason I'm asking you to actually read my posts.

• +1
wdym ? is it due to the fact that they were historically inferior you mean ? i agree.

i believe during the arab's golden age, they were considered - the arabs - more gl than white due to "soft power " and domination in every matter
They were not historically inferior lol. If you are that curious about philosophy and stuff take a look into Advaita Vedanta/Buddhism both they come from India. They were under British occupation and the population slowly internalizes racism and seems themselves as less worthy.

• +1
I cross the border to tj once on foot and as soon as I walked through the border I was literally swarmed by like 20+ people mostly kids begging me for money. Ded srs. It's cause I'm white and tall I just stook out like a sore thumb.
faurkkkl
fuarkkkkk the dopamine rush :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Dogs and Deleted member 2205
They were not historically inferior lol. If you are that curious about philosophy and stuff take a look into Advaita Vedanta/Buddhism both they come from India. They were under British occupation and the population slowly internalizes racism and seems themselves as less worthy.
yeah,ancient india was respected unlike modern india.

• +1
i mean i know they are ahead in a knowleagable field, when i say "historically" it's politically wise during colonization

• +1
faurkkkl

fuarkkkkk the dopamine rush :lul:
Why would you feel dopamine rush stepping into a disgusting city filled with people in poverty? It's the equivalent of stopping into Africa at this point

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Dogs
Never said you had to lol. I was reffering to the whole statement in general.

If I use your ideology that Indian women can't get white men because they're ugly, wouldn't the opposite be true as well?

The reason Indian men can't get white women are not just because they are uglier on average, it's also because their pheno is less desirable.

White men in India are not sought after. Even in America it's not seen happening often. I'm pretty sure @TubOfLard and some other based curries can verify these claims as well.
Jbw only really applies to asians. For Indian women, I've seen jbw rarely. And these are with max psl 4.5 girls, all the Indian Stacies go for chadpreets

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Okay pal you're very upset it seems you didn't get past the grief stage of the blackpill if you're indian and below 6psl 6feet it's fucking over OVER O V E R
Are you fucking retarded? I LITERALLY SAID THIS MYSELF JFL:lul: that's the reason I'm asking you to actually read my posts.

• Hmm...
  • +1
yeah,ancient india was respected unlike modern india.
Lack of military power allowed the Indians to be raped by the British.
If India was never raided, we'd probably be seen more like Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 3043
@needsolution ily for what you'r doing now. if you can push me to a positive ratio you'll be the better bro ever

• +1
  • JFL
No,its because they know you are a foreigner and richer than average indian so you are more likely to give them money.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
Okay pal you're very upset it seems you didn't get past the grief stage of the blackpill if you're indian and below 6psl 6feet it's fucking over OVER O V E R
How are you this fucking stupid? IM LITERALLY AGREEING WITH YOU. HOW AM I COPING OF I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU? HOW LOW IS YOUR IQ?

• +1
Why would you feel dopamine rush stepping into a disgusting city filled with people in poverty? It's the equivalent of stopping into Africa at this point
it was a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
@needsolution ily for what you'r doing now. if you can push me to a positive ratio you'll be the better bro ever
I can try tomorrow, now its late and im using phone which is uncomfortable. Just wanted to pay a bit for all likes i got from you tho my posts are shitty and efortless spam, in general i dont pay attention and dont leave reactions even under posts i really enjoy since im low iq efortless spammer.

• Love it
  • +1
over for street shitters even your own women cucked you they'd rather fuck a dog then breed with you

You need to chill out dude, you are straight out offensive and racist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
over for street shitters even your own women cucked you they'd rather fuck a dog then breed with you

Why the fuck are you still arguing with me faggot?

I wasn't mad until you came in this thread. I'M WELL AWARE OF THIS. IM LITERALLY FUCKING AGREEING WITH YOU.

HOW BLIND ARE YOU?
I AGREE

A
G
R
E
E

IM NOT COPING, BECAUSE I AGREE. WHAT TYPE OF AUTISM DO YOU HAVE?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
lets go baby 6 pages we can do this

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
I can try tomorrow, now its late and im using phone which is uncomfortable. Just wanted to pay a bit for all likes i got from you tho my posts are shitty and efortless spam, in general i dont pay attention and dont leave reactions even under posts i really enjoy since im low iq efortless spammer.
bro your post are really good otherwise i would have not liked tbh.
what a bro ,😍
lets go baby 6 pages we can do this
you mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1862 and needsolution
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
imagine arguing about race when ur sub human. only ugly and poor people can about race
imagine racing when ur sub human

only rich people can formula 1

over for nascarcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others