Who has more SMV? 4PSL White guy or 5PSL Indian?

ded srs?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Ekeoma_The_BBC
this too,people here are also don't realize that most people date within their own ethnicity.
there's a difference tho. Yes most people date within races but that doenst mean they dont have sex with other races.

If you want to date a white girl as an Indian, you need to have something that compensates for your race such as being well off financially.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3045 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
I'm gonna say from experience. Between a PSL 4 and 5 at 6'0 wide frame. The 5 beats 4 because 4 has at least 1 major falios. This falios in motion will ruin u

• +1
there's a difference tho. Yes most people date within races but that doenst mean they dont have sex with other races.

If you want to date a white girl as an Indian, you need to have something that compensates for your race such as money.
the entire point is indians don't have it easy even if they are 6 PSL which is ultra rare to begin with.

• +1
the entire point is indians don't have it easy even if they are 6 PSL which is ultra rare to begin with.
But once again, it's been proven that a 6psl Indian will have it easy and will not have a overwhelming disadvanage to a white person of the same psl.

• +1
of course a 6 psl Indian wont slay as much as a 6psl white guy but they for sure will have more sex with women then a 5psl white.

Salludon would get more girls slays then the average 5psl white guy.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
of course a 6 psl Indian wont slay as much as a 6psl white guy but they for sure will have more sex with women then a 5psl white.

Salludon would get more girls slays then the average 5psl white guy.
Salludon is above 6

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
ye around that. he also has big skull and autistic in the right low-inhib kind of way no one is here and that boosts his SMV like crazy
do people here unironically think a big skull is good? A skull too big for your height and frame is subhuman

• +1
in the west? i seriously doubt it
yep, in the west. I ran a tinder expirement along time ago and he got almost the same amount of matches as Amenisia and more matches then Arceus300's tinder experiments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Ekeoma_The_BBC and Deleted member 2205
yep, in the west. I ran a tinder expirement along time ago and he got almost the same amount of matches as Amenisia and more matches then Arceus300's tinder experiments.
i don't believe it i'm sorry

• +1
Salludon is pakistani and doesn't even look indian to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and shimada
Lol I’m muslim what u on about akh
big failio especially because of the bombings that happened in France etc.
makes women "uncomfortable"

• +1
@PrettyBoyMaxxing when realized this thread collected over 250 replies in less than few hrs
Boys men hairstyle handsome 1

• +1
i have toothache

• +1
he is legit one of the best thing that his country can producd

• +1
i need to say it... I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcat bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes", "y'all", "big mood", "cancelled" or "this is a bop", I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour ropes onto her contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplatisized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderallto pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny

• +1
big failio especially because of the bombings that happened in France etc.
makes women "uncomfortable"
Not really, the women I’ve spoke to haven’t cared lol. I’m not shitskin anyway

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and JustTrynaGrow
salludon will easily ans i've asked girls about it too

Im convinced hes racist to be honest. Most Slavics are lol. They clearly hate ethniks more then every other european.

• +1
+ to be fair facially wise and psl wise he mogs everybody here due to solely his eye area. so he has the smv of a 6 psl Guy but obv with older women not jb

• +1
I will be amazed if people would say salludon is indian
5r452

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
+ to be fair facially wise and psl wise he mogs everybody here due to solely his eye area. so he has the smv of a 6 psl Guy but obv with older women not jb

by older women, early 20's women

he can get younger women if he shaved.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Titbot
  • +1
Why are there so many Indians on this site tho?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, MrGlutton and Deleted member 3043
These threads always get so many replies just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and shimada
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Arkantos and Deleted member 3043
He'd get even more if he was a more desirable phenotype.
doubt it

Im convinced hes racist to be honest. Most Slavics are lol. They clearly hate ethniks more then every other european.
i'm not racist. for that i would have to care about this whole shit. i do have the opinion ethnics have it harder in the west, especially indians. if it wasnt the case we wouldn't have a thread dedicated to this shit every day ethnics on this website trying to prove otherwise jfl. if it was so obvious you wouldn't have to prove it in the first place

if it wasnt a big deal in real life it wouldn't be such a big deal on forum

where there's smoke, there's fire

i have no problem with them on fundamental basis and have ethnic/half-ethnic buddies both through IRL and gaming

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1942 and Deleted member 2205
doubt it

i'm not racist. for that i would have to care about this whole shit. i do have the opinion ethnics have it harder in the west, especially indians. if it wasnt the case we wouldn't have a thread dedicated to this shit every day ethnics on this website trying to prove otherwise jfl. if it was so obvious you wouldn't have to prove it in the first place

if it wasnt a big deal in real life it wouldn't be such a big deal on forum

where there's smoke, there's fire

i have no problem with them on fundamental basis and have ethnic/half-ethnic buddies both through IRL and gaming

obviously ethniks have it harder, but saying a 4-5psl white guy has more smv then a 6psl Indian (same height) is pretty ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
You seriously don't think Salludnn would get more likes if he had coloring more like Zayn?
i dont care about "ifs". pheno comes in the package. a legit 5 psl white guy (assuming he's same height, frame and skull size as salludon) will mog him in the west

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
i dont care about "ifs". pheno comes in the package. a legit 5 psl white guy (assuming he's same height, frame and skull size as salludon) will mog him in the west

ahh fuck your posts are giving me cancer, im going to stop before i get banned again.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
dépends what 5 psl Guy is for you.

curious : what do you think.about Zayn Malik ?

• +1
Nah,Salludon is too attractive for women to pass. a 4 psl white guy will mog 5 psl indian easily but the same doesn't hold true if its 5 psl white guy and on the other hand its someone like salludon.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
Nah,Salludon is too attractive for women to pass. a 4 psl white guy will mog 5 psl indian easily but the same doesn't hold true if its 5 psl white guy and on the other hand its someone like salludon.
And psl has diminishing results at 6psl.
Someone who is 6psl and Indian with a more desirable pheno will actually slay more than Salludon.

The difference from 4 to 5 is different from 5 to 6.

• +1
all girls -10+- white foids have rated him 9/10 and the others Saïd they were racist but that he was obviously gl from my test

• +1
You're delusional. White people are actually looked down on India. In fact, I've never seen jbw work for Indian girls.
cope
there are white breeding parties going on in india
Also Example of normie whitecel slaying in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, shimada and Deleted member 2205
Someone who is 6psl and Indian with a more desirable pheno will actually slay more than Salludon.

The difference from 4 to 5 is different from 5 to 6.
there is not more désirable indian pheno comparéd to salludon pheno tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2205
cope
there are white breeding parties going on in india
Also Example of normie whitecel slaying in india

Although I don't consider that slaying. She wasn't even that looking.

• +1
Someone who is 6psl and Indian with a more desirable pheno
what do you mean by desirable pheno?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2205