Who has more SMV? 4PSL White guy or 5PSL Indian?

what do you mean by desirable pheno?
I'm using what @PrettyBoyMaxxing and what @cocainecowboy definition of phenotype.
What I meant is if he was lighter and shaved of the beard.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
may be a iranian mixed salludon alike so lighter skin will really slay more but it's hard to find it

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
I was referring to skin???? Why would I say pheno if I was referring to his features lol
bc pheno is a whole tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
I'm using what @PrettyBoyMaxxing and what @cocainecowboy definition of phenotype.
What I meant is if he was lighter and shaved of the beard.
phenotype and race correlate.you are basically saying if he looked less indian than he'll slay even more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
bc pheno is a whole tbh
What? How would pheno be used to describe features? It's literally only used to describe coloring when not talking about actualy human phenotypes.

• +1
I was referring to skin???? Why would I say pheno if I was referring to his features lol
I don't think you know what pheno means

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
What? How would pheno be used to describe features? It's literally only used to describe coloring when not talking about actualy human phenotypes.
as far as i know pheno is a whole package of skin color and features. you can't only change the color

• Hmm...
  • +1
I don't think you know what pheno means
I never said I agreed with their definiton of what it was. They just like to classify pheno as coloring.

• +1
@FatJattMofo can you post an albino indian please? it's missing from this thread

i haven't seen one for an entire day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
I never said I agreed with their definiton of what it was. They just like to classify pheno as coloring.
i wish it was only coloring tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
as far as i know pheno is a whole package of skin color and features. you can't only change the color
Dude you're legit dumb.
Pheno, when used on this site, only refers to coloring. Why else would people say, "4psl but good pheno?"

The actual definition of pheno, or phenotype is this.

• +1
  • +1
I have very light skin but 3/4 of people I met thought I was Indian.
ye light skin ethnic look nothing like white people
in ethnic land they fetishize their own features with lighter skin
as light skin is considered high class

• +1
Why else would people say, "4psl but good pheno?"
bc of huge failo but good coloring + good features beside it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
i wish it was only coloring tbh
Stop this agree to disgree bullshit ffs. You are so godamn submisive. If you want to make a statement just do so. Sotp shying away.

People says "good pheno" even if they rate lowly. Pheno is slang for phenotype, which people get confused for coloring. How dumb are you to get it mixed up with overall lol

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Dude you're legit dumb.
Pheno, when used on this site, only refers to coloring. Why else would people say, "4psl but good pheno?"

The actual definition of pheno, or phenotype is this.
Phenotype includes every observable characteristic retard

• +1
yes because they still have non-white blood.
Then how exactly does lighter skin make you look more white? You just contradicted yourself by agreeing.

• +1
Stop this agree to disgree bullshit ffs. You are so godamn submisive. If you want to make a statement just do so. Sotp shying away.

People says "good pheno" even if they rate lowly. Pheno is slang for phenotype, which people get confused for coloring. How dumb are you to get it mixed up with overall lol
i mean you can't have a good pheno only DUE to coloring.
there are arabs WHO looks white and light eyes more than white people, in thé coloring and contraste.

BUT their dna pop away and their pheno is still bad considered western due to their pheno features

• +1
Med - light skin ethnic coloring + caucasian features= ideal

• +1
Then how exactly does lighter skin make you look more white? You just contradicted yourself by agreeing.
you are annoying,how do you think light skin came to india in the first place?.it was the result of aryan invaders who breeded with locals.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Phenotype includes every observable characteristic retard
You are actually so stupid.

Pheno is slang used on this forum for coloring.

I am not referring to real human phenotypes. Real human pgenotypes include features. "Pheno", the slang used on this forum, does not.

• +1
WHAT? IF THEY HAD GOOD FEATURES, THEY WOULDN'T BE 4PSL :lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:
good features does not mean ALL GOOD FEATURES or NO HUGE FAILO

• Hmm...
  • +1
you are annoying,how do you think light skin came to india in the first place?.it was the result of aryan invaders who breeded with locals.

You just said lighter skin makes you look white,
and then said lighter skin doesn't make you look white

I don't give a single fuck about where light skin came from. That is completely besides the point.

• +1
You are actually so stupid.

Pheno is slang used on this forum for coloring.

I am not referring to real human phenotypes. Real human pgenotypes include features. "Pheno", the slang used on this forum, does not.
it does too here lol.
why people say that astrosky has a weird pheno if not for his features / harmony due to pheno ?

• +1
actually invaders got raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
No one gives a shit about stupid slangs used here
Except @cocainecowboy and @PrettyBoyMaxxing , who I was fucking reffering to retard.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
You just said lighter skin makes you look white,
and then said lighter skin doesn't make you look white

I don't give a single fuck about where light skin came from. That is completely besides the point.
holy shit,are all indians this dumb?.

• Hmm...
  • +1
someone on lookism told me that ^

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3043
holy shit,are all indians this dumb?.
You're actually autistic. You're just goign to call me dumb without even arguing your side.

What are you trying to fucking say? You contradicted yourself, that is all. This was never about the origin of light skin.

From a person who I thought was previously kind of smart, starting to think you're just psuedointellectual/ You obviously can't even have a regular argument without resorting to racism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3526
I think they consider ph
Well that's who I was referring to, so I don't need your correction on what phenotype means, considering I wasn't reffering to you.
well,fortunately others are not as retarded
Muh others aren't as retarded when literally half the userbase has the same idea of pheno.
You attacked me for getting the definition of pheno wrong, even when I told you I wasn't talking to you and it was slang. Then you pissed your pants, called me a stupid Indian, then called everyone else who believes that pheno means "coloring" stupid.

I don't get why you're lumping me in with people who say pheno is coloring. I just said that for the person I was talking to to understand me better.

Last edited:
  • +1
@GUTS9770 can a full indian Guy with no admixture having western features ?
i mean are facial features of each pheno quite Infinite or need Always admixture ?

• +1
tbh i don't see aryans chad breeding with Australoid voluntary too lol
f2PnIj4.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Im convinced hes racist to be honest. Most Slavics are lol. They clearly hate ethniks more then every other european.
Dude white girls arent' crazy about Indian or Pakistani looking men, it's not about racism.

• +1
@GUTS9770 can a full indian Guy with no admixture having western features ?
i mean are facial features of each feature quite Infinite or need Always admixture ?
indian are race mixed to begin with.they are south asian hunter gatherer(australoid)+iran neolithic+steppe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
Everyday there is a 7-10 thread about indians

staceylol.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Dude white girls arent' crazy about Indian or Pakistani looking men, it's not about racism.
He wasn't referring to white girls, jsut that particular user.

• +1
indian are race mixed to begin with.they are south asian hunter gatherer(australoid)+iran neolithic+steppe
is there any race than can't have Full western features ?
and why Indians can't go above 6 psl then ?

staceylol.gif
slayer

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1

staceylol.gif
It's like beating a dead horse at this point.
I say one cheeky thing on purpose and everyone lables me as a "streetshitting coper"

This forum's hive mind is extremely annoying.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Dogs, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person