Who has the best photofeeler results on .org? It’s probs me (scores included)

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Post threads or pics. Mine will probably mog 97% of .org but I’m wondering who beats me. I have a few ratings completed but I wanna get my best 4 rated so I’m waiting for the last 2.

Last edited:
I'd say badg96.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and schizo echochamber
I'd say badg96.
Don’t believe find another.

Also jfl if this guy beat me (reference used on website). I also had more very good lookings as a whole compared to just good looking so I have no idea how is attractiveness is above mine.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for you if you think photofeeler means jack shit and use it as a mean to gain validation here

8 votes, with the majority saying "very attractive" a few saying "attractive", and only a bit less below that is just a meme. You can cope with "unreliable due to 8 votes", but do you really think that trend of rating him top in everything will now randomly stop?

"Voters: <=24 F"

People on photofeeler rate the usability of your picture on Dating Apps, get that shit in your head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094 and bradpittshairline
I'm sorry for you if you think photofeeler means jack shit and use it as a mean to gain validation here
View attachment 2438754
8 votes, with the majority saying "very attractive" a few saying "attractive", and only a bit less below that is just a meme.
View attachment 2438757
View attachment 2438759

"Voters: <=24 F"

People on photofeeler rate the usability of your picture on Dating Apps, get that shit in your head.
OKAY CHILL!

You’re right tho. Where you go for honest feedback without the risk of dox then?

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
OKAY CHILL!

You’re right tho. Where you go for honest feedback without the risk of dox then?
Real life girls honestly, or people here you can ACTUALLY trust (and that aren't shit raters so that automatically eliminates 95% of the userbase)

Real life girls honestly, or people here you can ACTUALLY trust (and that aren't shit raters so that automatically eliminates 95% of the userbase)
Women take too many things into account so to know your “raw” aesthetics will still be difficult. If you’re confident and ugly they will say in their heads “well he’s confident and that’s all I care about so 9/10 :):):)!” Or they’ll be ovulating and care more about manly qualities at the moment. Or they were treated badly by a tall man so now they judge tall men harder. Getting info from women is a bad reference. I think this site is basically the best we can get.

Women take too many things into account so to know your “raw” aesthetics will still be difficult. If you’re confident and ugly they will say in their heads “well he’s confident and that’s all I care about so 9/10 :):):)!” Or they’ll be ovulating and care more about manly qualities at the moment. Or they were treated badly by a tall man so now they judge tall men harder. Getting info from women is a bad reference. I think this site is basically the best we can get.
True you can never get a true verbal rating from them unless they have an actual analytical brain, which is very rare nowadays, but how they treat you should leave you with an estimate of lookslevel you reside in

I got a 9.8 on feeler with 31 votes, what was your x/10?

Tinder>Photofeeler. This is just coping

Photo feeler is a meme just smile hypothesis