Who here actually went to a professional for posture maxxing?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
How much height can I gain if I have a bad posture but already gymcelling?
And what kind of professional do I have to go to, a physio, a chiro, ortho?

1 inch maybe but can't you just straighten your back?

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Same question. Back posture and pain. Getting a go at the ortho and will report back.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Dont know how to. I already train all my back muscles. But 1 inch already would be huge and would put me in acceptable territory.
you won't gain an inch, just look up youtube exercises for posture or something

Bad posture usually is accompanied with pain, so you would go to the physio for corrective exercise, or the chiro if you had an actually problem like a herniated disc

Get a back/spine strecher

working rear delts, front neck and lats with heavy weight is much more effective than whatever your physiotherapist will prescribe you. They usually just make you do a lot of reps with a very very small weight. Bonus is you can use some back machines to train back muscles that you wont find in a gym, but again only small weights available usually. And more weight is simply more effective in building muscle, as long as your form is still good

Enough information on youtube tbh first you should test yourself for what’s wrong with your posture and to adress it there’s countless hours of material on each problem

You should be doing face pulls in the gym, that will help with rounded shoulders, chin tucks and neck training should help with forward head posture.