Who here has done buccal fat removal

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have trouble keeping my face lean when bulking so I'm considering it as its cheap in Russia. How long did the swelling stay for? What kind of results did you get, were they what you had expected?
I also thinj that it could be a good idea to add some masseter fillers after buccal fat removal to make face look even less round

Dont tell me about muh ageing. Thats bullshit that only works for foids and I dont want to debate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
some nigga on here did it at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 5608, ascension and 2 others
I know, I wonder what the results were like and when did they become visible

Leanmax to 10% first and see your facial fat distrubition. If it’s incel tier get the surgery, if its not then don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24371
Leanmax to 10% first and see your facial fat distrubition. If it’s incel tier get the surgery, if its not then don’t.
I already did and my fat distribution is indeed incel tier so I def need to remove it surgically

I have trouble keeping my face lean when bulking so I'm considering it as its cheap in Russia. How long did the swelling stay for? What kind of results did you get, were they what you had expected?
I also thinj that it could be a good idea to add some masseter fillers after buccal fat removal to make face look even less round

Dont tell me about muh ageing. Thats bullshit that only works for foids and I dont want to debate it
@Jim is NOT joking.

We have a retard like that... Guess what? HE SUCCEEDED! :feelskek:

Now I am questioning the worth of the medical degree, when any autist can actually cut his own buccal fat... Patiently waiting for a new post of this guy, where he performs a BIMAX on himself :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 24371
@Jim is NOT joking.

We have a retard like that... Guess what? HE SUCCEEDED! :feelskek:

Now I am questioning the worth of the medical degree, when any autist can actually cut his own buccal fat... Patiently waiting for a new post of this guy, where he performs a BIMAX on himself :feelshaha:
The surgery costs like 800 dollars in Russia but I have to somehow ask parents to give me that money and thats the main issue. I could spare some pocket money but I spend it all on sarms anyways so I need more

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
The surgery costs like 800 dollars in Russia but I have to somehow ask parents to give me that money and thats the main issue. I could spare some pocket money but I spend it all on sarms anyways so I need more
I just want to tell you: DONT do it.

This will age you as fUCK. believe me or not, life goes on after 30. But without buccal fat, you will look like a cancer patient already by 25! :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21340
I just want to tell you: DONT do it.

This will age you as fUCK. believe me or not, life goes on after 30. But without buccal fat, you will look like a cancer patient already by 25! :feelsrope:
It doesnt matter because after 25 agepill hits and I need to slay jbs now

• JFL

just be mid during the bulk and bank on being sexy later

It doesnt matter because after 25 agepill hits and I need to slay jbs now
Boyo, agepill is a fantasy of shizos...

You want to fuck at 18, at 25, at 30, and at 70, until you go 6 foot under.

And you are NOT fucking shit, if you look like Skeleton in your 30s+ :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 2268
@chadliterutherford did it a few years ago, there is a thread about his experience floating around this forum, @ Nelson also did a DIY at home

buccal fat surgery is a meme
the reason you have chubby cheeks is because of the placement of your bones
removing the fat doesnt do anything, all it does it make you uncanny and makes your sub standard bone structure more visible

only consider fillers, grafts, implants, fat removal after you've tacked the core of the issue, which is your bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
removing the fat doesnt do anything, all it does it make you uncanny and makes your sub standard bone structure more visible

only consider fillers, grafts, implants, fat removal after you've tacked the core of the issue, which is your bones
Ok I will do buccal fat removal first and if it doesn't help I will cope with fillers

Ok I will do buccal fat removal first and if it doesn't help I will cope with fillers
you after bognadoffing your face with a buccal fat removal and excessive fillers

• +1
Boyo, agepill is a fantasy of shizos...

You want to fuck at 18, at 25, at 30, and at 70, until you go 6 foot under.

And you are NOT fucking shit, if you look like Skeleton in your 30s+ :feelshehe:
These guys will never understand you can bang girls forever if you look good

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Artemis

Me and OP already have decent forward growth and we're below 15% bf. I would do face yoga more often but I need to cut down on aesthetic labor. I'm getting BFR.

Why masseter fillers instead of growing them