Who here has drove drunk?

Have you drive drunk and also location

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Driving drunk obviously ain’t a good idea but I feel most who drunk have succumbed to this pressure at least once. Although I think it may be location dependent. I know lots of teens are on this board but there’s a decent amount of adults here too.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, HitAndRun and LancasteR
I haven’t even got a drivers license yet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, ShowerMaxxing, Youㅤ and 6 others
dont got a license so nah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Aladin and LancasteR
Easy and relaxing. Apparently we can't drive drunk because it impairs our reaction speed, yet women are allowed to drive so that makes no sense as an argument.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I have not. But I did drive while being high on amphetamines earlier this week. I was so spaced out I forgot to turn on my headlights even though it was pitch black outside :lul:
Halfway through my ride, in the middle of the road, some cops suddenly appeared, steered into my lane, and blocked my path.

We got talking and I made up some story about how I had never driven this particular car before and how the controls were different than I was used to and I got away with a verbal warning and didn't get a fine or anything :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Aladin
Only once and it was pretty bad because I was drunk and didn’t have my contacts on and barely slept and drove like 30 miles on the interstate.

• Woah
Reactions: Aladin
Ill get a license this year( im 19) but I would never drunk drive cause of obvious reasons but also because cops are real sons of bitches in my country and they just want some extra money from everyone

80% of car accidents are caused by sober drivers :feelsez:

i rode my bike drunk once tho jfl i never had a car

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I was going 200kph on LSD the other day

I can only drive when drunk or else it doesn’t feel normal

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Driving drunk obviously ain’t a good idea but I feel most who drunk have succumbed to this pressure at least once. Although I think it may be location dependent. I know lots of teens are on this board but there’s a decent amount of adults here too.
I can't do the poll. I've driven drunk in America, China, and on a motorbike in Cambodia too.

Was really bad when I turned 21. Had many many times where I woke up in my bed safe and sound without any recollection of driving home the night before.

I drove drunk 3 weeks ago, I got so drunk I drove to my mum and threatened her bf with a knife and even chased him, then the police came and I got arrested and I lost my licence

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Xtra
I drove drunk 3 weeks ago, I got so drunk I drove to my mum and threatened her bf with a knife and even chased him, then the police came and I got arrested and I lost my licence
when did you turn into @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, poopoohead and TUSSELEIF
I don’t drive

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore