Who here is from Puahate/Sluthate/Lookism???

HandsomeOrDeath

HandsomeOrDeath

Iron
Are there any old school posters from Puahate/Sluthate/Lookism here? I see the new generation of incells and lookmaxers are using all the same terminology, slang and meme/gifs from the older generation. Are any of you from the last 12 years still here?
Misc Legend and Cole is that you? Brian Peppers? Mike Mew and Dr Eppley? Jordan Barrett what username are you currently under? Just LOL Buddy Boyo, Just LOL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel, TechnoBoss, boss8055 and 10 others
I'm a gay nigger, and no I'm not an OG

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Framemogger69, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
[IMG alt="HandsomeOrDeath"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/96/96372.jpg?1727281367[/IMG]

HandsomeOrDeath

Iron​

Joined Sep 25, 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, diditeverbegin and optimisticzoomer
I'm a gay nigger, and no I'm not an OG
Real niggers can't be gay. They are too high T and dom. You must be a gen Z low testosterone narrow faced cuck with recessed inferorbital rims and zygos and a steep gonial angle stuck in the side of your neck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, ryuken, boss8055 and 5 others
[IMG alt="HandsomeOrDeath"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/96/96372.jpg?1727281367[/IMG]

HandsomeOrDeath

Iron​

Joined Sep 25, 2024
Yes I just joined today because I used to post on PSL 11 years ago and wanted to see if any of the old crew is still alive/around. I posted at the same time as Elliot Roger until he decided to become a martyr and got PuaHate shut down.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, The Dark Phoenix and sb23
yo

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
@Nazi Germany @vinn98 @_MVP_ @Bojack @Brian Peppers @alien @zyzz007 returns @New Poster basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Nazi Germany, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
@Nazi Germany @vinn98 @_MVP_ @Bojack @Brian Peppers @alien @zyzz007 returns @New Poster basically
@IAMNOTANINCEL @cromagnon @anthony111553 @Jason Voorhees @nathan can verify

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and sb23
Are there any old school posters from Puahate/Sluthate/Lookism here? I see the new generation of incells and lookmaxers are using all the same terminology, slang and meme/gifs from the older generation. Are any of you from the last 12 years still here?
Misc Legend and Cole is that you? Brian Peppers? Mike Mew and Dr Eppley? Jordan Barrett what username are you currently under? Just LOL Buddy Boyo, Just LOL.
Actual og? I personally always wonder what the og’s are up to nowadays. Not aware of any who are active here other than ‘realsurgerymaxx/ giant implants’.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, boss8055, watah and 2 others
Man Brian Peppers must be in his 50s by now! Truecells never die.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and sb23
I am Sociopath83 from Puahate BTW.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and sb23
I used to use Lookism and Lookstheory, only NW3+s will remember 🧓.

“Muh I’m such an OG please notice me guys :soy:!!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, ErbCel, boss8055 and 7 others
Why have you not had a change in thought pattern yet. Why come back?

Why have you not had a change in thought pattern yet. Why ing
Being symmetrical proportioned and completely chiseled is not a thought pattern. It is the only ideal worth striving for.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and FutureSlayer
Yes I just joined today because I used to post on PSL 11 years ago and wanted to see if any of the old crew is still alive/around. I posted at the same time as Elliot Roger until he decided to become a martyr and got PuaHate shut down.
why ru here nigga

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Being symmetrical proportioned and completely chiseled is not a thought pattern. It is the only ideal worth striving for.
If you’re that much of an OG you should have achieved that shit by now, unless your actual reasoning for being here is to just rot
Also symmetry is cope

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, sb23, Jova and 2 others
If you’re that much of an OG you should have achieved that shit by now, unless your actual reasoning for being here is to just rot
Also symmetry is cope
symmetry is not cope

I’ve been around since early 2010s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ezio6, Nazi Germany, sb23 and 1 other person
.org is already falling down, should've came sooner lol.

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and sb23
he prolly has seen normie friends talking about mewing, heightism, blackpill due to tiktok
He claimed to be using forums 11 years ago. As if anyone his age would be talking about that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and N1666
I have been around since 2019
Used to be on lookism in its last days
Some users I remember from there are forevergymcelling, amnesia, anstrum, crisick, tehnoslav

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, optimisticzoomer and FutureSlayer
Also symmetry is cope
No symmetry, proportion and chiseled features are the foundation of idealised beauty since the beginning of time. I came here to make sure incells still realise what superior facial bone structure is and not some Gen Z inclusiveness lies and maladaptive coping beauty standards.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, boss8055 and FutureSlayer
No symmetry, proportion and chiseled features are the foundation of idealised beauty since the beginning of time. I came here to make sure incells still realise what superior facial bone structure is and not some Gen Z inclusiveness lies and maladaptive coping beauty standards.
teach us master

ye this nigga larping

• +1
Reactions: vernier, boss8055, diditeverbegin and 5 others
ive been here since around 2018 i want to get out i think looks might not matter as much as i think the htb to stacylite girl in my robotics class talks to a guy who is not even close to chad

Behold young subhumans!

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_220756.jpg
    IMG_20240924_220756.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
  • nefertiti11_kindlephoto-70199508.jpg
    nefertiti11_kindlephoto-70199508.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-c8224e8805589db801314f3d8ebb60b2-mzj_kindlephoto-92109782.jpg
    main-qimg-c8224e8805589db801314f3d8ebb60b2-mzj_kindlephoto-92109782.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Tweeterhead-Black-Suit-Superman-006_kindlephoto-56834929.jpg
    Tweeterhead-Black-Suit-Superman-006_kindlephoto-56834929.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
:feelskek: we talked about him for 5 years he’s totally status carried like Adam Driver, Vincent Cassel
Exactly. Gosling's only attribute is that he is non threatening and "cute" and looks like he will vacuum the house and do the dishes while Paulo Costa plows his wife's vagina. His bone structure is subhuman.

Attachments

• Ryan_Gosling-e1493121669188.jpg
    Ryan_Gosling-e1493121669188.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • paulo-costa-ufc-302-official-weigh-ins-2_kindlephoto-59587407.png
    paulo-costa-ufc-302-official-weigh-ins-2_kindlephoto-59587407.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and FutureSlayer