scuderia
SBR enthusiast
- Joined
- May 4, 2026
- Posts
- 3,626
- Reputation
- 7,017
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Me70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Prove it
isnt that just doxing myself if i show you my papersProve it
What opsec lvl is thisisnt that just doxing myself if i show you my papers
Yeah, I don't see why someone would larp autism, even if I do have struggles of my own im not going to self-diagnose myself.70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Ya trueisnt that just doxing myself if i show you my papers
clav70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
I’m seeing him at CAMP looksmaxclav
i have an identical twin thats been diagnosed aspergers(a form of autism) profesionally, i was diagnosed w ocd(misdiagnosed as early onset schzipohrenia first and they put me on anti psychotics) at the age of 7.70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Sorry broi have an identical twin thats been diagnosed aspergers(a form of autism) profesionally, i was diagnosed w ocd(misdiagnosed as early onset schzipohrenia first and they put me on anti psychotics) at the age of 7.
blasian autisti am therapist diagnosed
Damn I got 2 mod posts on my thread

are you medicated?i am therapist diagnosed
How can you even get medicated for autismare you medicated?
your right you cant i dont know why i askedHow can you even get medicated for autism
Usually they will push anti psychotics “just a tiny dose”. Bupropion can be helpful, it is for adhd but I think it helps still to get shit done that you would neglect otherwiseHow can you even get medicated for autism
Nahare you medicated?

I’m not autistic70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Love to hearnot really we just wanna be low inhib and mtn +
thats why we going to camp looksmax![]()

larping autism like larping depression in high school jfl70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
All of the looksmaxing boyoslarping autism like larping depression in high school jfl
All of the looksmaxing boyos
Yes@StarvingAutist
Are you diagnosed?
Yeah it’s quite annoying to be totally honest I hate people that larp ND because they straight away think every autistic person is just a shy loner I’m not even bad socially even tho I was bullied and had little to no friends but it still shows how people’s autism can differ70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
I have bipolar II and adhd but not an autist70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Not me, I have a high eq and im NT, i just larp as ND because its niche boi.70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
here70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Im not70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
InterestingI was diagnosed four months ago, and we are experimenting with medication.
50mg VyvanseInteresting
What medication?