Who here is genuinely a diagnosed autist

scuderia

scuderia

SBR enthusiast
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
3,626
Reputation
7,017
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: clungemaxer, real_rxz, RedDragonSlayer and 14 others
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Yeah, I don't see why someone would larp autism, even if I do have struggles of my own im not going to self-diagnose myself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist and scuderia
yes i’m nt
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RandomAutist and scuderia
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
i have an identical twin thats been diagnosed aspergers(a form of autism) profesionally, i was diagnosed w ocd(misdiagnosed as early onset schzipohrenia first and they put me on anti psychotics) at the age of 7.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist and scuderia
i am therapist diagnosed
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus, shedontluv-U, peptidehater22 and 3 others
i have an identical twin thats been diagnosed aspergers(a form of autism) profesionally, i was diagnosed w ocd(misdiagnosed as early onset schzipohrenia first and they put me on anti psychotics) at the age of 7.
Sorry bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist, RandomAutist and peptidehater22
me
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist, peptidehater22, RandomAutist and 1 other person
both me and my sibling are diagnosed
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and scuderia
was diagnosed with aspergers when I was 5 or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
@StarvingAutist

Are you diagnosed?
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist, shedontluv-U, pony and 1 other person
How can you even get medicated for autism
Usually they will push anti psychotics “just a tiny dose”. Bupropion can be helpful, it is for adhd but I think it helps still to get shit done that you would neglect otherwise
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
she just told me and I was surprised for some reason like it wasnt obvious
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvingAutist, shedontluv-U and scuderia
not really we just wanna be low inhib and mtn +

thats why we going to camp looksmax😛
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
larping autism like larping depression in high school jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia
All of the looksmaxing boyos
Ai Spongebob GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and muhajudin21
I was diagnosed autistic at 14, adhd at 16 and bpd at 18
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Yeah it’s quite annoying to be totally honest I hate people that larp ND because they straight away think every autistic person is just a shy loner I’m not even bad socially even tho I was bullied and had little to no friends but it still shows how people’s autism can differ
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
I have bipolar II and adhd but not an autist
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
70% of the users here just have underdeveloped social skills and larp ND prove me wrong
Not me, I have a high eq and im NT, i just larp as ND because its niche boi.
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
The thing is it needs to noticeable enough to be diagnosed and that level is too socially unaware to be seriously effected by the resulting social rejection etc , but even mild autism can completely fuck your life up if you were raised in a poor environment
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I was diagnosed four months ago, and we are experimenting with medication.
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia

Similar threads

muhajudin21
Replies
8
Views
87
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
AutistKhan
Replies
1
Views
25
Petsmart
Petsmart
nqcell
Replies
1
Views
21
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
5.5psl
Replies
6
Views
70
iLdar
iLdar
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
30
Wasted time
Wasted time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top