who is a good nose surgeon?

M

Momolooksmax

Silver
Joined
Dec 27, 2021
Posts
569
Reputation
583
dont wanna get botched like this poor dude
 
Why does every male rhino turn into an upturned abomination
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 31024
Why does every male rhino turn into an upturned abomination
Because 99% of all rhinos are done on women, so the surgery is naturally leaning towards female aesthetics.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Momolooksmax and Deleted member 31024
over for this retard he shouldve taken bimax instead i can notice his recession under the blue scrubs
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Momolooksmax, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
fml I'm gonna look for a plastic surgeon for 2 years minimum I want a straighter nose mine is too upturned
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
fml I'm gonna look for a plastic surgeon for 2 years minimum I want a straighter nose mine is too upturned
lmk if you found any, i got the same problem
 
Tito Marianetti, Erkan Soylu
 

Similar threads

ltbhunter999
Replies
0
Views
10
ltbhunter999
ltbhunter999
zrzi
Replies
0
Views
27
zrzi
zrzi
lerty9984
Replies
4
Views
21
lerty9984
lerty9984
abootlicker777
Replies
7
Views
46
jr49506
jr49506
M
Replies
17
Views
65
MacBurger
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top