Reactions: shia.jihadist, RAMU KAKA, eiegta and 6 others
not fair.

I don't have an autistic, totally-not-gay, folder of modern users

View attachment 2997088

I can’t stop squinting, it’s over
@Zeta is genuinely maybe the 2nd best looking user to have ever browsed PSL

But Salludon clears you by over 1 entire PSL point
Which people really underestimate the value of
You need to understand the magnitude of the jumps at the higher level matter considerably more, the higher you go. People conflate the idea of 7.1 to 7.6 as the same as 5.1 to 5.6..
Imagine the difference between a 6.1 low chad like Zurzolo and a 6.6 high Chad like Saafiir. It’s that but way way bigger in jump

And this is an enire point gap from EVEN HIGHER than 6.1.. @Zeta Is somewhere around Mid-High Chad so from 6.25-6.5 PSL, I would say around 6.4 PSL (high-end for PSL)..
Salludon clears 7.5 PSL (IMO 7.6-7.7), he was truly Terrachad tier+ and was probably at his peak, the most aesthetic man of all time.

He looked like an IRL morph to the point Amouranth indirectly acknowledged him as the best human she's ever seen: :what:

At a level of psl that high where increments of 0.01 psl matter a lot, being over 110x that larger in gap is mental
He’s maxxed out a lot of features that @Zeta has and has more strikingness/ better bone placement/ more bone mass

This was a post I made between Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz and Salludon:

People severely underestimate the absolute magnitude of seeing somebody like this.

To put it into perspective:

Theres BILLIONS of men out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. Every 1 second being a different man

There's been over 100 billion people since 0 BCE, of which half were women.. 50 billion, which is the equivalent to 1500 years ago.
Imagine over 1500 years of life, every second, and the chances of picking one second in the 1,500 years.
Any one second awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking etc

That's the rarity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Awan, hopeless NTmaxxer, whitepilledchad and 3 others
I was 14 in that picture, i am 19 right now.
I don't want to sound like a grayecel or smthng but I really wanna know what the hell did u do between the timespan that u ascended h
so hard

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I don't want to sound like a grayecel or smthng but I really wanna know what the hell did u do between the timespan that u ascended h
so hard
Testosteronmaxxing during puberty, gymmaxxing. Now i am just bonesmashing and leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
Testosteronmaxxing during puberty, gymmaxxing. Now i am just bonesmashing and leanmaxxing
i heard that u got a big cyst from bonesmashing did it heal?

• +1
i heard that u got a big cyst from bonesmashing did it heal?
Yeah it was just a weird bulge, i got rid of it by icing it and then applying a hot towel on it after. Did that for a few days and then it was gone

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
@Zeta is genuinely maybe the 2nd best looking user to have ever browsed PSL
View attachment 2997093

But Salludon clears you by over 1 entire PSL point
Which people really underestimate the value of
You need to understand the magnitude of the jumps at the higher level matter considerably more, the higher you go. People conflate the idea of 7.1 to 7.6 as the same as 5.1 to 5.6..
Imagine the difference between a 6.1 low chad like Zurzolo and a 6.6 high Chad like Saafiir. It’s that but way way bigger in jump

And this is an enire point gap from EVEN HIGHER than 6.1.. @Zeta Is somewhere around Mid-High Chad so from 6.25-6.5 PSL, I would say around 6.4 PSL (high-end for PSL)..
Salludon clears 7.5 PSL (IMO 7.6-7.7), he was truly Terrachad tier+ and was probably at his peak, the most aesthetic man of all time.

He looked like an IRL morph to the point Amouranth indirectly acknowledged him as the best human she's ever seen: :what:

At a level of psl that high where increments of 0.01 psl matter a lot, being over 110x that larger in gap is mental
He’s maxxed out a lot of features that @Zeta has and has more strikingness/ better bone placement/ more bone mass

This was a post I made between Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz and Salludon:

People severely underestimate the absolute magnitude of seeing somebody like this.

To put it into perspective:

Theres BILLIONS of men out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. Every 1 second being a different man

There's been over 100 billion people since 0 BCE, of which half were women.. 50 billion, which is the equivalent to 1500 years ago.
Imagine over 1500 years of life, every second, and the chances of picking one second in the 1,500 years.
Any one second awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking etc

That's the rarity

Why r you making such a claim when you joined last year

@Zeta doesnt even make the top 10 list of best looking users to ever browse this forum

• So Sad
Yeah it was just a weird bulge, i got rid of it by icing it and then applying a hot towel on it after. Did that for a few days and then it was gone
mirin hardcore bonesmasher😍

• +1
bro are u rly seeing results with bonesmashing?? 😂
yes it works very good, i'll show you my ogee curve here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and lucifer6969
Nigga who are u legit came back to this forum only 2 weeks gone and this terachad appeared.

Do u jutt?
Thank you and no I don't jutt. I've been posting a lot on here ;)

Clavicular, also facially
3408702 Screenshot 20230503 221442 Gallery

Idk his name

Thank you and no I don't jutt. I've been posting a lot on here ;)
How did ur face shape change so much, was the pre pic just really bad lens distortion?

There are so many bones in your face, i smash cheekbones, zygos and chin. Sometimes browridge
how much time tho u motivated me to bonesmash daily😍

• +1
How did ur face shape change so much, was the pre pic just really bad lens distortion?

I dont know, here I was a bit older like 15 i guess. same polo