Who is Al-Abyad [Muzzies GTFIH]

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

High aura, high collagen BVLL
Images 16

In Arabic folklore and demonology, "Al-Abyad" is often depicted as a malevolent entity or demon. The name translates to "The White One." Al-Abyad is sometimes associated with deception, trickery, and causing harm to humans.

In Arabic demonology, Al-Abyad is considered the demon associated with Monday. Each day of the week in Islamic tradition is often linked to a specific demon, and Al-Abyad is typically identified as the ruler or demon of Monday.

TLDR: Al-Abyad is a demon who is regarded as the lord of Monday.

This is the demon who tricked Muhammad and revealed to him the so called satanic verses

The satanic verses story suggests that during Muhammad's time in Mecca, he received verses allowing the worship of pagan goddesses, but later "realized" :feelshmm: they were from satan, not God. These verses were then "revoked" :feelshmm:

Alr, I'm cooking, stay with me
Homer Simpson Cooking GIF

Now let's go trough the story of how Muhammad met "Gabriel" :feelshmm: the "angel" :feelshmm: who revealed the Quran to him.

(paraphrased, it's all in the muzzy sources)
So Gabriel basically beat the crap out of Mo and scared him to death in a cave (this was an angelic encounter btw :forcedsmile:). Shit was so bad, bud wanted to kill himself because he thought he was demon possessed. He tried suicide but that "angel" saved him and made him a prophet :feelshehe: .

The cave incident happened on Monday btw :feelshmm:

Episode 2 What GIF by America's Got Talent

The cave incident happened on Monday

sassy let me think about it GIF

Al-Abyad - a demon, lord of Monday

Confused Thinking GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and nword49
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Never heard of her.

• JFL