Who is closest to 8 PSL, Drago? Bomer? Or someone else?

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
These 2 are widely considered as the highest PSL humans amongst the community, I was wondering if you guys have anyone else above them, or do you agree that one of these guys are closest to 8 PSL?
An47zB5 700b

Story half width

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and BrahminBoss
thin neck=automatically sub 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 4397, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
drago

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Bomer :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and BrahminBoss
does it really matter? this is some cucked shit. who is much PSL god who should I suck off

Me and Ronaldo

• Love it
Reactions: whitegymmax and Aspiemogger
prime drago mogs bomer to sui

• +1
Hexum full stop.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 43403, wsada and 1 other person
does it really matter? this is some cucked shit. who is much PSL god who should I suck off
Yes it matters because that's the question you replied to

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and BrahminBoss
Meh. Barely a falio. His eye area is still top percentile
Doesn't matter, you can't pick hexum over Bomer or drago when its a battle of closest to perfection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Deleted member 4397, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitegymmax, sportsmogger, Deleted member 43403 and 3 others

Muh deformed skull

How can you look at the photos i posted and think his skull shape is good? Besides he has plenty of other flaws, even if he had the perfect head shape he wouldnt be close to 8 psl

Maybe swap Bomer for Gandy and then yes.
Why? Bomer doesn't have round jaw, hooked nose, bad under eye support like Gandy does

How can you look at the photos i posted and think his skull shape is good? Besides he has plenty of other flaws, even if he had the perfect head shape he wouldnt be close to 8 psl
If not bomer then who since that was part of the original question

Drago is deformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578, Bitchwhipper2 and Aspiemogger

What references does he use when he's talking about ideal ratios? Matt also lacks visible & prominent cheekbones. Doesn't have a downturned medial canthus either. Overall, his face although good-looking is very, very bland.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What references does he use when he's talking about ideal ratios? Matt also lacks visible & prominent cheekbones. Doesn't have a downturned medial canthus either. Overall, his face although good-looking is very, very bland.
Andreas erikson over Bomer then? Since your criteria is striking features

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52200, HitAndRun, Alexanderr and 2 others
  • JFL
Why? Bomer doesn't have round jaw, hooked nose, bad under eye support like Gandy does
I always look at the overall face and rate based on first impressions instead of getting into the details and autistically break down features. Gandy simply looks more striking. Matt bomer has Disney prince pheno but quite a bland face while gandy's face has more character and personality

Images   2023 11 11T224001154
Images   2023 11 11T222957925

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578 and Aspiemogger
If not bomer then who since that was part of the original question
Prime Gandy, Prime Chico, Prime Delon I'd all take over Bomer.
Andreas erikson over Bomer then? Since your criteria is striking features
The medial canthus of Erikson is a bit too extreme, Gandy's & Salih's is ideal IMO.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wowamat and Aspiemogger
I always look at the overall face and rate based on first impressions instead of getting into the details and autistically break down features. Gandy simply looks more striking. Matt bomer has Disney prince pheno but quite a bland face while gandy's face has more character and personality

View attachment 2545662View attachment 2545663
Prime Gandy, Prime Chico, Prime Delon I'd all take over Bomer.

The medial canthus of Erikson is a bit too extreme, Gandy's & Salih's is ideal IMO.
View attachment 2545660View attachment 2545661
Am I the only one that thinks gandy isn't allat

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and Aspiemogger

View attachment 2545662View attachment 2545663
I see what you mean now, so you're saying Gandy is alot more eye catching and unique?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wsada
Am I the only one that thinks gandy isn't allat
I remember seeing his oldcel self in an advert I thought he looked like lizard at first tbh. But he mogged in his youth.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger and wsada
psl 8 doesn't exist, the scale goes from 1 to 7.45

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I see what you mean now, so you're saying Gandy is alot more eye catching and unique?
2 PSL people are also eye catching and unique, striking doesnt mean attractive and matt bomer > gandy

His side profile is kinda recessed, thats his biggest flaw

Can't be recessed if all his angles are ideal from the side, it must be bad hyoid bone or neck fat hiding his mandible