Reactions: Htobrother
Gurrmany

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TsarTsar444, Stare and 12 others
Turks here are from Germany(north turkey)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Finalchad, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
IMAGINE LOSING 2 WORLD WARS
AADDE1AC 1EE3 4021 AFDA AFF7C66A656F

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 3795, owlofathena and 4 others
Don't tell him.

Pietro is making a shortlist of people to ignore.

ich hasse reich leute und deautche leute. ich hasse eine chaden

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5891, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
View attachment 433880
Imagine winning the world wars only to be controlled by jews instead who import millions of 3rd world immigrants every year to replace you and force feminism, LGBT culture and metrosexualiam on your children.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Chadlitecel, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
I was born in Synderjylland so close to germany tbh. Germany is shit country, should just acknowledge their fate as just being south Denmark.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Imagine winning the world wars only to be controlled by jews instead who import millions of 3rd world immigrants every year to replace you and force feminism, LGBT culture and metrosexualiam on your children.
Im caging at your subhuman country who took the biggest L’s in human history and then after that get fucked by refugees

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Danish_Retard and Pietrosiek
Are you german?

which you were winning but in the end you get dragged down by both jews and whites deceived by jews....
Idgaf about jews, i just want germans to be dead

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Ritalincell, Stare and 1 other person
lol bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 6475
Im caging at your subhuman country who took the biggest L’s in human history and then after that get fucked by refugees
Im not German, im american lol
I mean who really took "those L's" if the american and british soldiers in 1943 could see what the west looked like today they would have joined the Waffen-SS, everyone is getting fucked over by refugees are you living under a rock?

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 5891
Why would you hate all germans lol

Just chill bro

Idgaf about jews, i just want germans to be dead
you are a polack so its understandable
but do you want russians dead too? dont forget at the start of ww2 germany and the ussr had an agreement and together divided poland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Do you want me to post those 2 world wars you lost?
denmark had ZERO part in winning those two wars, and btw thats nothing to be proud of 90% of the earth against a country isnt that impressive

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, BigBiceps, Danish_Retard and 2 others
you are a polack so its understandable
but do you want russians dead too? dont forget at the start of ww2 germany and the ussr had an agreement and together divided poland
We fought with szwabs since 13th century.
Also dont call me polack. Im not even patriot tbh. I dont hate russians that much. I dont hate swedish people we fought too. I just hate germans.

View attachment 433880
What are you laughing at? Germans wiped the floor with your bitch asses. Benelux countries, norway, denmark, balkans, greece, france, poland. They all lost the fucking war. They just got liberated by the victors.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6475 and 4 others
denmark had ZERO part in winning those two wars, and btw thats nothing to be proud of 90% of the earth against a country isnt that impressive
just lol

imagine having to fight Russia, United Kingdom, France, USA and Italy at the same time and almost winning

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Gosick, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
ok south denmark

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Do you want me to post those 2 world wars you lost?
look at the map, all the green countries are allied powers, that 90% of the earth is it not

Allies

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3328 and Danish_Retard
just lol

imagine having to fight Russia, United Kingdom, France, USA and Italy at the same time and almost winning
imagine being so bad at strategy that you fight all of them at the same time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 3328
Kraut maxxing
I know a few people

Sieg Heil!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4563, Stare and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 6902
not my fault germany chose to attack more than it could handle
You have always said you don't get into politics, now i know why, you don't know anything about politics and history. Germany was pushed into the war due to their domestic policy retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6475
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Hero of the Imperium, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
I am not but I want to impregnate German JB

You have always said you don't get into politics, now i know why, you know anything about politics and history. Germany was pushed into the war due to their domestic policy retard
it's still retarded to argue politics on this forum. I know where I stand and why.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
they were attacked, they didn't choose to be attacked
Poland was killing Ukrainian and German minorities due to their dictators policies, germany wanted the ethnic german lands back, he refused and thus the polish paid the price, BRITAIN AND FRANCE DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY,not the other way around. German sent dozens of peace treaties to the allies but Churchill refused them all

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Pietrosiek and BigBiceps
What are you laughing at? Germans wiped the floor with your bitch asses. Benelux countries, norway, denmark, balkans, greece, france, poland. They all lost the fucking war. They just got liberated by the victors.
Germans needed 4 days to capture netherlands which fought with old ass weapons and even then we only surrendered because hitler was a subhuman who bombed civillians.

If not poles there would no great britan today.

No. 303 Squadron RAF (Polish: 303 Dywizjon Myśliwski "Warszawski im. Tadeusza Kościuszki", often shortened to Dywizjon 303) was one of 16 Polish squadrons in the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the Second World War. Flying Hawker Hurricanes, the squadron claimed the largest number of aircraft shot down of the 66 Allied fighter squadrons engaged in the Battle of Britain, even though it joined the fray two months after the battle had begun.[1][2][3][4][5]

Battle of monte cassino

On 17 May, Polish II Corps launched their second attack on Monte Cassino. Under constant artillery and mortar fire from the strongly fortified German positions and with little natural cover for protection, the fighting was fierce and at times hand-to-hand...

A patrol of Polish 12th Podolian Cavalry Regiment finally made it to the heights and raised a Polish flag over the ruins.[68] The only remnants of the defenders were a group of thirty[68] German wounded who had been unable to move.

I am .
But you already knew that

I'm Norwegian, but I'm blonde and blue eyed north germanic

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
hi pietro :love::love::love:
German girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Danish_Retard
I'm Norwegian, but I'm blonde and blue eyed north germanic
I'm brazillian but I knew a german guy once. Basically ready to answer any questions about germany.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Poland was killing Ukrainian and German minorities due to their dictators policies, germany wanted the ethnic german lands back, he refused and thus the polish paid the price, BRITAIN AND FRANCE DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY,not the other way around. German sent dozens of peace treaties to the allies but Churchill refused them all
YOU FUCKING GERMAN PROPAGANDA WHAT LIEA THEY TEACH YOU AT SCHOOL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Danish_Retard
Germans needed 4 days to capture netherlands which fought with old ass weapons and even then we only surrendered because hitler was a subhuman who bombed civillians.
Yeah? Finns had ww1 era rifles, and not even those for all of the soldiers in the beginning of the war. The soldiers even had to bring their own clothes, and the white camouflage was usually made of a bedsheet brought from home. You think Russians didn't bomb the civilians? Day and night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 3328
YOU FUCKING GERMAN PROPAGANDA WHAT LIEA THEY TEACH YOU AT SCHOOL
Yeah? Finns had ww1 era rifles, and not even those for all of the soldiers in the beginning of the war. The soldiers even had to bring their own clothes, and the white camouflage was usually made of a bedsheet brought from home. You think Russians didn't bomb the civilians? Day and night.
tbh it's kinda weird to be proud of your countries history. It isn't like you had anything to do with it and the only reason you are part of your country is that you happened to be born in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and hebbewem
Glorious times ngl

Attachments

• 423047-fb3b7c666ba6116c4e1b305bff9adec6.webm
    4 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: Stare
Saying that germany was pushed to war by someone is fucking lie. Germany and Hitler wanted Blood and thats it. They wanted to kill people. Saying that they were '' forced'' to war is a fucking lie.

• +1
Reactions: daxter779
Germans needed 4 days to capture netherlands which fought with old ass weapons and even then we only surrendered because hitler was a subhuman who bombed civilians.
Wrong once again, there were two major instances of aerial bombing of cities before the Blitz of late 1940:

The bombing of Warsaw, and the bombing of Rotterdam.

Both were military targets due to the militaries of those nations defending them with their armed forces.
Under the Hague Convention they were adequate targets.

The French bombed Berlin in may 1940, berlin held no military value, it was a civilian centre, and the british bombed berlin for a week before the Luftwaffe initiated the blitz in response moron. The Ruhr bombings by the RAF and USAAF were legal due to the Ruhr region of Germany being a major industrial zone.

Learn history please, im giving you a free lesson rn lol
tbh it's kinda weird to be proud of your countries history. It isn't like you had anything to do with it and the only reason you are part of your country is that you happened to be born in it.
nihilistic apathetic relativism, if you're not proud of your country then move to the magreb region and learn what civilization is, your ancestors built your nation through millennia of hard work and sacrifice. I shouldn't have to tell you that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps