Who is here from germany?

stfu Turkey will never be friend with a fake country,
Ottoman empire helped persecuted jews many time during history but zionistz are fucking satanists and need to be nuked
The Turks under the ottomans were indeed great but nowadays turkey is shit. Turkey should have listened to Ataturk

Is that german propaganda?

Screenshot 20200530 015031

and where do you live?
You dont know?

Without the aid of Britain, Russia and France, America would have lost, just as any of the other countries would have lost if fighting Nazi Germany alone. Germany was terrifyingly powerful during WW2, arguably moreso than any other country. I'm sure most have heard the proverb 'WWII was won with British intelligence, American steel and Russian blood'. No single country could have defeated Nazi Germany alone, and America would be crushed by the Germans if they tried to fight alone.

WW2 Germany was such a proud nation tbh that had great emphasis on fundamental values unlike today where degeneracy is encouraged, literally one of proudest/powerful imo.
Are you german? I dont hate germans because of war. Russians did bad things to poland to but i dont hate them. I just hate germans.

The Turks under the ottomans were indeed great but nowadays turkey is shit. Turkey should have listened to Ataturk
man even very religious jews say that zionist is satanism and against the torah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Pietrosiek
all poles are like that, they have a low IQ thats why
All the other peoples have been reasonable when talking about ww2, russians are reasonable, anglos are reasonable, and americans are reasonable, the only people that arent reasonable are jews and pollacks, they both have the same mindset. Ignorance and stubborn mindsets, they don't listen to reason and they don't care, like the OP said he naturally hates Germans, which means he's low IQ and has no logic and sense of reason

all poles are like that, they have a low IQ thats why
All the other peoples have been reasonable when talking about ww2, russians are reasonable, anglos are reasonable, and americans are reasonable, the only people that arent reasonable are jews and pollacks, they both have the same mindset. Ignorance and stubborn mindsets, they don't listen to reason and they don't care, like the OP said he naturally hates Germans, which means he's low IQ and has no logic and sense of reason
Bumo. Whats the reason to dont hate germans? Whats good about germans? Nothing.

Wir müssen die Cucken ausrotten.