Who is here from germany?

tbh it's kinda weird to be proud of your countries history. It isn't like you had anything to do with it and the only reason you are part of your country is that you happened to be born in it.
Weird? Weird to be proud of my fucking ancestry? I fucking hate that same old leftist argument that "you were just born there by luck, don't be proud of anything or feel any relation to your people"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 6902
The race is the nation

Saying that germany was pushed to war by someone is fucking lie. Germany and Hitler wanted Blood and thats it. They wanted to kill people. Saying that they were '' forced'' to war is a fucking lie.
Typical pollack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and BigBiceps
What are you laughing at? Germans wiped the floor with your bitch asses. Benelux countries, norway, denmark, balkans, greece, france, poland. They all lost the fucking war. They just got liberated by the victors.

My grandpa is a WWII survivor. He's greek. He told me the story of germans shooting one of his friends (13 year old) and hanging people from trees.

Also they dropped a bomb on his house and destroyed it.

Fuck you guys srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Pietrosiek
Weird? Weird to be proud of my fucking ancestry? I fucking hate that same old leftist argument that "you were just born there by luck, don't be proud of anything or feel any relation to your people"
I just don't get it tbh. Why are they my people? They have never done anything for me.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My grandpa is a WWII survivor. He's greek. He told me the story of germans shooting one of his friends (13 year old) and hanging people from trees.

Fuck you guys srs
I dont hate germans just for that. All fucking troubles are made by germans and superiority complex.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe

Fuck you guys srs
lots of stories, lots of atrocity propaganda, little evidence
I just don't get it tbh. Why are they my people? They have never done anything for me.
they gave you civilization, you could be a fucking cavemen living in mud and shit without their efforts

The waffen ss were the real pricks of Germany

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Fuck you guys srs
Oh, how horrible, they hanged some guy off a tree? Shit happens in war. It's terrible all around. When Red Army conquered Berlin, they raped 1.4 million women from literal small girls to 80 year old grandmas. Basically any woman they could find. Just a one example of cruelty of war, but Greece got off the war with small scratches.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 6902
Oh, how horrible, they hanged some guy off a tree? Shit happens in war. It's terrible all around. When Red Army conquered Berlin, they raped 1.4 million women from literal small girls to 80 year old grandmas. Basically any woman they could find. Just a one example of cruelty of war, but Greece got off the war with small scratches
They did well. German women deserve that. Its not even about war. Germans are just disgusting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
They have done EVERYTHING for you. You take everything for granted, but you live in a wealthy, first world country with great, free education and healthcare. It took centuries of hard labour, so be thankful for the shit you've gotten.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6902
Oh, how horrible, they hanged some guy off a tree? Shit happens in war. It's terrible all around. When Red Army conquered Berlin, they raped 1.4 million women from literal small girls to 80 year old grandmas. Basically any woman they could find. Just a one example of cruelty of war, but Greece got off the war with small scratches.
The us Air Force and RAF killed 70,000 French civilians in their bombing campaign of France

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and BigBiceps
They did well. German women deserve that. Its not even about war. Germans are just disgusting.
Pathetic, your retarded country started WW2 by stealing German lands in land grab after WW1 like hyenas then they refused to return the land and instead aimed for war

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Shut up. You're a BBC sucking leftist all around. Your opinion weighs less than a feather.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Gosick and Deleted member 6902
I'm just sharing his experiences. He was a small kid then. He's 87 now and still tells me these stories. He's obsessed with WWII documentaries. Your people live rent free in his mind forever. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pietrosiek
Wrong once again, there were two major instances of aerial bombing of cities before the Blitz of late 1940:

The bombing of Warsaw, and the bombing of Rotterdam.

Both were military targets due to the militaries of those nations defending them with their armed forces.
Under the Hague Convention they were adequate targets.

The French bombed Berlin in may 1940, berlin held no military value, it was a civilian centre, and the british bombed berlin for a week before the Luftwaffe initiated the blitz in response moron. The Ruhr bombings by the RAF and USAAF were legal due to the Ruhr region of Germany being a major industrial zone.

Learn history please, im giving you a free lesson rn lol

nihilistic apathetic relativism, if you're not proud of your country then move to the magreb region and learn what civilization is, your ancestors built your nation through millennia of hard work and sacrifice. I shouldn't have to tell you that
Pls cope with
fuck you for this nigga every suffering from that war was unecesary and you act like what his grandpa went through wouldnt hurt you if it happend to you

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Shut up. You're a BBC sucking leftist all around. Your opinion weighs less than a feather.
Stfu you fuxking fag. Im leficist? You know shit about me. German language is disgusting. German culture is disgusting. Germany is disgusting. Thats it.

• Hmm...
Pls cope with

fuck you for this nigga every suffering from that war was unecesary and you act like what his grandpa went through wouldnt hurt you if it happend to you
Nice emotional argument to my facts
Stfu you fuxking fag. Im leficist? You know shit about me. German language is disgusting. German culture is disgusting. Germany is disgusting. Thats it.
Major cope, Germans made all the technology you’re using right now retard

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The Jews started and won WWII

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 6902
I'm just sharing his experiences. He was a small kid then. He's 87 now and still tells me these stories. He's obsessed with WWII documentaries. Your people live rent free in his mind forever. :feelswah:
Italy was to blame. Germany wanted nothing to do with Greece, but Italy proved to be too weak of a opponent for Greece.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 6902 and NothingCanStopMe
The Jews started and won WWII
Germans starter, germans lost it and its a shame that they were not all fucking killed

Yeah. You're all about that African culture. Choke on BBC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 6902
German culture was and is very refined. Germany and her territories were centres of learning, technology and innovation. That’s what made WW2 so tragic. A descent into barbarism!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, NothingCanStopMe and BigBiceps
Yeah. You're all about that African culture. Choke on BBC.
African? Ok boyo, keep writing random shit. Are you german btw? Couse Idk. If Yes you will propably ban me from not following german orders

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6902
Germans starter, germans lost it and its a shame that they were not all fucking killed
Keep crying pollack, you don’t even mean the things you say. You’re just butthurt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and BigBiceps
Keep crying pollack, you don’t even mean the things you say. You’re just butthurt
Better to to be butthurt than be german

German culture was and is very refined. Germany and her territories were centres of learning, technology and innovation. That’s what made WW2 so tragic. A descent into barbarism!
shut up kikes ww2 was justly a necessary to be protected from specimen like you! but they failed

• +1
Better to to be butthurt than be german
So you are butthurt then lol, you have ZERO factual arguments for anything I’ve said. And that’s that. I’m going to log off for now, if any of you jewish mainstream history believing retards has anything to say to me say it, I’ll rebut all of it when I log back on later tonight.

Why do you hate germany?

• +1
Germany is full of incels
just come to sexland

I dislike some (((Germans))) too
I had that disgust to german people since i was a kid. Maybe few germans are ok, like seb vetel but overall i want to puke when i hear german voice

shut up kikes ww2 was justly a necessary to be protect from specimen like you! but they failed
Do you even know the history of Jews in Germany? They assimilated info German culture so much even Hitler admitted they were German jfl
Also I bet you’re glad turkey didn’t get destroyed again 😂😂

Third time’s the charm

Do you even know the history of Jews in Germany? They assimilated info German culture so much even Hitler admitted they were German jfl
Also I bet you’re glad turkey didn’t get destroyed again 😂😂
you can thanks hitler to created your shitthole country israhell !

Ş̵̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͚͙̱͙̭͍͇͇̹̮͙͙͙͉̫͕̹̮͈̣͇͕̥̤͙͚͕̤̩͓̮͓̙̗̫͕̩̹́͑̿́̈́̓̄̈́͐̋̃̂̅͆͋̀̂̿͒̀̈͛̀͋͛̈͋̓̓̽̓́́͋̏͊̈́̑̽̂̋͒̈́͑͗̑̈́͛̅͑͛͂̐̐͗͛̉̑̀̊̅̌̅̇̉̒͂̾͗̈́̄̎̐͑̏͐͒̐̀̈́̅̈̒͋͑̌̐̈́̔̓͗̈͒̀̒̓͊̈̔̄͛̃̉͌͐̊̽̓̽̆̀̂̈̃͛͒͆́̔̔́͒̅̀͆͑̍̿̍̎̅̅̀͌̀͂̐̾̊̒͂̾̾͛̐̃́̈͋̔̀͒͐́̔̓͂͘̕̕͘͘̕͘͘̕̚͘̚͘͘͘͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅơ̶̧̢̧̢̧̨̡̡̧̡̢̢̧̨̨̡̨̧̨̡̧̡̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̲̫͉̬̪̫̪̤͕͙͇̘̤̰̯̺̥͕͍̮͉̘̠͍̼̼̮͕̭̮̭̳̞̹̪̺̦͔̩̣͔͉̗̬͙͕͕̥͕̟̠̘͈̜̩̲̣͎̬̹̻͈̻̪͓̩̻̫͇̞̠͎̣̟͕͈̱̮̺̫̩̰͉͕̗̗̤͙̻̠͈͉̟̜͔̞͖͈̠͎̮̪̪̦̱̭̪̜̗͕͉̳̮͉̫͙͚̘͙̲̙̺̥̟̰͇͙̺̜̯̣̤̠̺̺̣͓̹̟̬͚̻̩͔͚̺͚̱̭̻̰̰̮̹̯̭͍̱̲̼̝̖̱͎̦̭̫̹̲̰̦͕̱͇̪̲̦͖̼̝͚̩̖͉͙̗̣̘͕̞͇̙͎͔̣̩͓̥̠͈͇̜̙̱̠͚͙̯̮̭̥͈͉͚̼̻͕͇͚͕̩̩̼͕͖̱̬̻̠̜̺̮̙̺͓̥̹̰̻͇̯̦̱̟̤̱̼͇̙̣͙͈̠̯͉͔̆̐̏̄͛̓̎̋̋̂̈̇͆͌̅́͗͐̄̊́͆̐͗̒̿́̀͋̌͆͌́͒̂̌̂̀̀̎͋͆͑̈́́̇̌̋̔̂̍͗͛̀̀̊̌͐̍͗̑̈́͑͊̀̉͛̅͂̉̒̅̓̅̀́͐̊͛͂̎̌̄͛̚͘̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḑ̷̧̡̧̨̧̨̡̢̡̨̨̧̢̛̞̹̤̣̗̹͍̟̟̳̮̠̬̗͔̜̳̬̺̞͖̤̪͚̤͓̭̣̠͈̘̖̹̬̖̜̻̦͇͚̙͎͙̟̖͍̥̬̭̖̮̬͕̩̣̞̮̩͚̠̜̝͇̮͙̺̹͉̯̳̣͚̱͚̗̞͇̮͖̺̳̯̦̙̞̤̹͇̠̜̞͉̝͍͙̭̯͍̦̲̮̘͔̲̙͈̤̜̱͔͍͇̬̘͖̣͔̥͕̳͎̠̱̟̦̺͔̻͍̫͙̙̜͙͖̞͈͖̣̹͍̪̖̖͎͕̹͍̼̟̗͎̩̲̖̤̭̲͓͇̺̲̲̻͕̖̱͔̜̟̲̝̝͍͇̺̱͍̙͚͖̻͔̹̫̩̮̰͈̬̥̤̲͚͉͉̳̹̼̑̓́̈̓͛̓̈́͑̿̃͂̈́̾̉̍̐̓̌̍̉͐̾̑͑͛̽̈̄̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅį̵̧̡̛̛͇̻̩͇̣̜̲̲͙̹͙̼̣͙̯͓̫̹͇̭̟͉̖̠̦̼̻͇̞̲̩̯͚̣͖̱̣͇̺̻̘͈̟͓̠̮͔̥̠̥̪̭̈́̃̂̂̂́̿̑̏̓͗̇̂̄̌̒͌̃̊̽̈̊͆̾͗̈͑͋̓̀̊̄̓̿̔̏̿͒̌̇͆̓͒̉̒̈́͛͗̈́̑̄̐́͐̏̈́̇̽͑̓͊̇̉͋͗̈́̏͂͑͐̒̑͂̇̀̈́̑͑͆̔͋̐̾͒́̒̓̏̄͌̀̂̔͂̈́̇̓́̒̿̒͋̏̑̌̄̾̈̿̃̃͂̈́̔̓͂̎̎̈́̏͋͂͑̍̇͑̀͆̊̉͛̆́̽͗͐͂̀̿́̃̀͑̽̒̈̓͗̂̇͐̏͐̅̀̇̍͒̑́̀̇̃̒̔͗̓̊̒̑̃̂͒̓̓̈́̏͊̕̕̕̕͘͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅư̴̡̢̨̨̡̡̢̧̢̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̡̡̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̬̣̙̻͎̬̣̬̭̥̠͔̭̖̹͇̜̙͚̼̞̪̻̭̬͈̱̖͉̗̥̖̞͉̲͈͓͉̞̞̖̞̗̞̝̟͎͍̗̺̟̥͉̖̥͍̱̞̖̫̱̪̟͔̖̭̜̰̭̘̟̝̣̟͚̣̠̺̰̺͈̠͉̹̙̥̤̠̞̥̱̰̬̣̥͎̗̤̩̦̺̥̪͈̣̩̺̩͇̮̘̘̲͔̜̺̥̤͕̩̙̭͚̘̠͙̈́̐͒̑̓̍̀̾͂͐̇́͗̒́͗̈́͑̉̀͋̐̈́̾͑͋͌̅̽̈́̀̇̀̈́̒́͐͆̆͒͋̿͌̂̆͒͂̓͛̓̀̃̀͂͋̏̄̐̓̄͊̅̑̔̄̔̊̈͗̽̄͐̀̀̇͌̆͌͌͒̽̌̿̉͗̆̒̄̋̿̓̀͌̊̒̄̉̑̒̽̉́̓̂̈́͊̈̒̍̆̀̃̽͐̂̀̀̅̾̄͆̀͋̓̈́̀̈́́̎͒̎̅̉̃͌̋͂͑̒̔̈́̈́̾̇̂͒́̽̅̉̍̅̑̃̃͆̓͗̀̓̃̈́̋͐͌̀̀͗̉͑͐̇̐̋̾̔̋͊͛͗̎̈͗̋̋̿̇̿͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅm̴̡̧̨̨̧̧̛̟̰̱͓̗̜̫̹̪͓̟͉̦̩̪͇̳̩͖͓̒́͂̍͛̌́͐̄̾̾͑̓̿̆̔̇̃̀̓͂̐̌́́̇̋̂̆͑͂̅̀͒̓̊̓͋͗͆̊̾͂̿̎̂̉͊̄̐̃̋̒͂͊͆̉̑͑̅̀̈́̍͊̏́̔͊͊͆͐̌̋͂̔̋̊̎͗̀̀̍͂̐̈̓͌̈̑̂̿̌̾̂̔͂̿̽̃̋̏̅̆̈̔̌͐̅͋̈͋̍̎̃̏͐̂͛̋̆̋̇͂͛̓̄̓̍́̈́̈̈́̽̋̓̊̃͛̒̊̏̔̎͗̿̏̅̄̀͊̒̋͊̅̔̓̉͋̎̈́̐̔̊̊̃̀̇́̑̆͆̓̌̑̽͂̆͂̕̕͘̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̕͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠,̸̧̡̨̨̢̨̨̢̨̧̨̨̢̡̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͕̪͖̜̪̞̞̱̯̝̬̮͎̥̭͓̭̲̹͉͓̼̲̦̠̻̲̝͔͔̳̤͔̠̭͈̩̜̣̭͎͇̼͉̩̫͚͔̤͚̖̭̞̙̻̘̳̘̻̫̬̱͈̮̝͇͇̟͓̱̬̦̫̲̬̹̠̼̬̻̻͎̳̰͓͚̻͎͔̖̼̮͇̹̹̙̱̠̻͈̝͉̘̣̤̘̯̫̥̣͇̗̗͙̞͖̩̬̠͕̖̲͉͕̫̞̬̹̹͍̞̬̩̼̺̬͓̮̭͙͚̜͙̞͕̯͙͙͍̠̟̻͕̳̯̥̥̠͓͓̪̠̣͇͔̝̠̩̜̰̻̺̳̖͍̭̍̿̈́̄̍̋́̏̾̐̏̏͆͋́̂̅̉̅̊̋͗̓̆̆͛͗͋̓̀́̅̈́̎́̾͒͊͂͐̅̈́̿̆̌̈́̿͂͋̾̓̎̂̂͐̑̄̌͊͋̉̑̎̔̑͂̉̔̓́͗͛́̈͗̅͊͑̉̌̓̎̅̇͑̌̄̑̅̊́̔͊̄́̅̀̒͋̂̃̓̿͒̔̀͌͛̀͆̌̓̆̽̿͋̎͛̈́̅̔͗̆͊̑̀͗͗́̐̎̍͌͌́̈͐́͛̃̈́̌̈́̓̔̈͊̑̋̆͌̎̀͌̃͗̅̉̓͑̄͒̑̌̋̐͗̐̽̈͆̈́̋̀̀̋͌̐̄̓͛̽͌̈́̚͘̚̚̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̡̡̨̢̨̡̢̢̡̡̧̡̨̨̧̨̨̡̡̨̮̝͓̞͖̜͈̘̬̬̜̝̳͍̟͎̫̟̠̼̭̲̤̖̦̦̣̞̞͇̦̥̞̥̪̖̥̭̱̞͔͈̗̯̪̪̝̮͍̤̰̮̱̻̣̤̬͙͈͚̪̳̗̠̩̞̪̬̤̮͓͕͓̯͎̮͙̱̗̻̟̮͎̙̩̞̺͈̩͖̫̮̲̘̝̯͔̰̤̩͎͙̜̺͔̰̩̭͚̣̯̬͔̮͍̹̥͉̱̤̩̼̻̦̥̺̱͍̦̭̗͈͓̞̯̥͕̞̣̙̩̮͇̘͉̘̪̰̤̦̺̳͓̞͉̝͎̹͈͕̲͎̝̟̤͇̪̳͎͚͉͚͉̞͈͎̺̳̩̘̝͉̬͙͚͓͎͚̬̗͓̥̙̘͓̰͉̳͆̿̏͐̓̏͊̏̆͒͌̔̇͛̓͆̑͂̆̐͊̑͊̌͆̿̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅa̶̛̛̱̜̅̈̒͒̊̎̈̽̃͛̌̀̀͛̓̔̍̿̎̋͋̿͆͑̉̅̑̋͗͑̾̾̏̃̾̀͌͆̍͊́͛͗̀̓̈̒̈́̐̀̀̎̽́̾͊͆̇͗͂͒̏̾̏́́̒͛̄̈̌̈́͒͗̿̀̊̽̾̀̄̔̍̌̊̈́̉͗̎̈́̐̏̿̊̄̌̌͑̇̎͆͒̂͂̄͛̾̋̉̿̕͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ţ̶̢̛̛̖̼̜͍͙̻̼̰̠̦̯̺͈͙̠̥͉̥͚̯̹̻̩̮̥͕̎̓͋̍̄̇̇͋̈́̓͐͗́̋̍̽̊͊͌͆̎̋͘̚͝ͅͅͅơ̷̧̨̢̡̨̡̧̡̡̡̢̢̧̡̧̧̨̧̨̡̤̤͎̱̖̦̘̜͔̖͉̮̝͎̮͔͙̠̟̭̥͎̻͖̘̤̠̹͉̗͈̳̤͔̟̤͍̻̼̲̺̱̦̤̳̬͎̮̳̫͉̫̪͎͇̠̖̫̫̠̰̩̼̤̳̠̱̯̱̙̰̠̟̥̮̥̼̲̳̘̮̞̤̪̟̦͙̪̱̠̘̱̲̠͔̹̻̞̳̞̱̳̩̦̤̩͕̹͕͈̜̤̫͓̙̲͕͈͇̗̘͕̫̬͚̭͓̼̫̟̟͖̟͙͓͔̼̜͓̫̩̫̳̣͓͖͖̳͇̦͇͙͇̟͚̫̻̺̯̺̱̫͎̻̙̤͎͖̘̰̣̩̘̝͈̻̼͈̳͔̟̯̗̱͉̼̲̗̺͚̤͍̞̦̫̪͓̫̞̙̱̩̯̟͈̪̤̬͙͓̬͙̤̠̤͔̲͕̱̼̭̞̯̼̞͙̟̱̳̖͇̤̳̰̰͔̰̤̘̞̟̇́̓͌̎̓̌̀̑̓͑̀̆̒͊̄̐̎̒̈́̂̏͐̉͗͌̔͒̃͐̀̍̇͆͑͐͛̂͌̇͊̿̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅm̴̨̡̧̨̡̢̢̡̢̨̡̡̢̢̧̧̡̢̡̼̙̘͈͉̜̪̖͔̥̥̬͖̘͈̰̜͈͕̩̤͔̭̻̩̣͇̮̘͕̠̠͎̭̗̫̮̣͇̻̼̩̠̹̟̘͙̼͚͕͎̙̗̙͚̫͍̖̭̞̤̣̜̻̻̻̩̻͇̮͇̼͈͓̣̗̘̰̱͓̘̯̳̟͖̳̠͔͖̞̟̩̩̥͕͇͍̮̟̱͉̜̻̺̩̻̹̼̝͕͓̘̹̩̣̰̠͙̘̤͎͖̪̥̲̞̬̼̺̮̦̩̖͕͖͍̞̼̦̥͙̦͔͈̣͍͖͍̭̰̬̞̲͕̠͙͓̜̱̖̣̠̘̺͍̹͚̖̳̙͕͎͔̹̙̰̭̗̝̬̮̪̱̞̺̠̮͇̐̔̎̾̂͋̀̾̃̔́̑̾̌̈́͛̓̽̒͛̾̐̽̃̄̇̑̎͗̀͐̀̈́̐͋̈̂͌̿̈́̄̆͊͑̈͊̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅi̴̧̡̨̨̧̧̨̡̛͔̳͓̬͇̹̟̲̤̦̣̰͕͍̥̼̥̯̖̜̹̬̹̙͇̩͚̞̱̥̲̩̣̜̞̻̣̗̪̗̱̼͉̫͈̞̺͔̠̣͎̜̜̜͈̦͙͚̥͈̟̗̜͙̥̺̪͈͚̜͔͓̗̬͉͉͍͙͇͎͉͓̘̲͈͇͙̟̫̮͉̬͖̖͇̫̯͉̹̟͈̥̮̟͙̰͇̣̼̱͇̩̦̠̮̻͓͓̰͕̼̖̥͖͕̳͕͕̤͍̰͉͍̹͍̊̍́̑̃̈͑̊̑̿̀̋̈́͒̐̂̇̄̑̿͊̍̂̎̅̔̋͑̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅc̷̢̢̨̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̜̟͎͎̬̙̻͍̦͎̖͖͕̩̭̝̰̩̣̦̫̰̤̞̟̗̳̬̰͉̪͉͓̗̹̦̦̭̭̣̟̯̠̖̞̙͔͖̟͚̈́̑͋̏̑͊̍͌͋̇͑̈͊̓͗͑̈̿̈́͛̿̾̓͐̇́͂̾̃̏̾̍́͑͋͐͗̀͊͌̈́̔̇͆̅͊͂̿̅̔̀̎̂̒̈́̉̂͆͒̒̈́̋͂͋͒̎̆̃̄̆͑͋́͋̓̀͒͒́͋̒̉͑̀́̋̒̌͑́̒̒̈́̊̓́̉̒̆̐̎͂̂͆̀͂͌̒̔́͗̓̈́́̒́̽̐͐̈́̈́̀͒͌̉̏̏̒̀̿͊͗̽̆͋̐̍̄͆͗̀̒̊͋̀̅͂̉̅̿̽̋̈́͋̿̾͋̈́̆̒͑̈́͑̈̈́͒̈́̂͆͗̿̿͆̀̏͐͑̽͗̏͆͆̈͋̿͛͆͌̈́̉̿̚͘̚͘̚̕̚͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅ ̴̧̧̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̫̭͕̼͎̺̤̫̖͈͍̗̘͇̝̰͕̬̹̣͇͕̦̱̱͔̩̘͎͚̤̬̞̪̞̼̪̹͓̺̺̲̜͇̪̰̺̟̙̱̻̬̰͕͖̺͕̹̯͓̤̦͓͇͍͉̯͍͈̗̺̪̬̪̳̤̣̺̹̩̱̞̱̳̳͆̎̆̍͑͒͆͌̃̾̾̋̇̊̀͗̉̾͗̂́͆͋͌͆̈͒̐͂̌̉̓̊͒̀̇͌̇̓̎̀̏̑͗͛̓̂̍̒̉̈́̈́͐̎̄́̌̌̓͐̑́̔͊̀̀́̓̿͛̎͐͒̾̏̑͗̄͆̀́͊͆̓͂͑̅̔̏̍͗̈́̉́͆̃̌͒͋̑͛́͌̉͂̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅn̴̛̟̗̤̲̰̦͈̿̆̊̍̒̄̑͌̈̌̐̇͐̈́̆̎͐̈́̀̈́̀̾͑̽̀̉͆̈́̈́̅͋̑͊͑̿̓̑̾̉͊͐͗̾̓̑̐͒̇̂̇̅̃̋͗͠͠͝ǘ̴̢̫̺̗͇̹̭̥̣͇͖̰̤̩́̐̑͐̋̊̍̓̈́̒̌̽̕͘͝m̶̡̨̧̨̡̨̧̢̨̡̧̢̧̢̡̡̡̢̧͔̫̬͕̺̩̙̠̗̳͇̟̠̤͉͍̲͔̗̺͚̟̗̗̰̬̦͓̫̖̟͖͈̗̥̹̹̤̭͔̹̦̼̺͇̤̣͔̦͚̘͎̭͙̪͚̥̩̰̟̺̯̦̺̯̦̤̦͉͇̼̱͈̣͚̻͉̘̻̫̝͈̭̠̣͕̘̖̪͖̠̜̺̻̯͖͍̙̞̪̫̝̠̗̖̘̟͚̟͙̮̩͙̙͇̤̹̤̹̥͇̜̲̠͔̬̞̲̭̳̥̹̗̭̮̺̖̲̤̼͍̘̰̲̺͎͍̯̹̜̲͕̹͖̭͖̞͙͙̲͎͚̰̲̰͎̥̠͇̗̱̱͇̬̫̠̣̪̠̦͔͚̦̬͈̯͉̰͎̖͉̥͉̟̥̯̦̤̠͇͙̥̳͎͕̤͐̂̌̏̂̿̍̐̔̅̍̿̓́̒́̄͆̔͛̉̾̍̀̑̂͆̀̾̅́̿̈́̓͑̓̂͗̃̿̓̎̈́̂̀̈͂͐̏͐̆͐̐̈͌̑̏͂̊̉̓̈́͋̀̍̏̆̍̏̄̂̃̊̈̐̄͂̈̉̔̐͋̆͐̌͒̾͌͂̾͊̿̿̏̋͂̀̈̾͐̃̄̕͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅb̶̨̧̨̧̡̨̡̡̡̡̢̢̢̨̧̧̢̡̨̢̛̛̘͕̗͕̮͍̣͉͚̪͖̬̙̦͓͕̗̦͓̜̼̹̩̜̗̣͙̯̦̘͚̗̼̙͍̱͉̖̝̦͍͚̥̙̣̫̞̰͔͔̱̝͚̤̮̩̯̯͈̲͕͚̭̬̪̟̺̯͎̣̬̳͓̣̩̬͙̗̱͈͓͔̤͈̣̜̬͓͍͔̯̼̖̣̤̫͓̖̙͖̱̼͍͇̫̱̯̺̟͚͖̭̩̬̬͉̞̪̞̳̼̫̱̩̗̟̬̞̼̳̫͓͔̺̥͖͍̤͚̥̫̲̮̪͚̗̰͈͍̫̞̻̟̤͚̭̘͚͖̞̻̖̘̘͇̬͔͉̩̳͎͉̥͓̙̻̼̪̦͓̙̳̤͍͕̼̩͔͇̖̗̏͐̊͂̂͐̾́̾̄͗̽̈͗̉̐͒͋̆̾͋̆̂̽̾̑̇̒͋̃͛̈͑͊̓͊̊̀͗̿̿̓̌̍̈́̈̀͆̔͐̇͊̓̽̒̈͆̓̌̄͑̉̓̍̀̓́̿̍̎̓̃̎͐̀̐̂̿̐͛͒̄̃̽̿̒͐̀̍̃͗͗̎̐̅͑̓̾̓̔̊̒̓̈́̓̓̏̇̈̏̅̐͒̇̊̽̈̊̈̇̄͗̈́̽͐̎͆̍̂͑̾̓̚̕̕͘̕̕̚͘̚͘͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅę̵̨̢̡̧̡̧̡̢̨̨̢̢̧̧̡̨̨̡̛̭̣̱̪͉̼̺̲̳̱͔̯̟̹̲̙̘͇̯͓̳̟̟͉͖̳̠̯͔̙͉̖͍͚̳͖̘̤̙̠̺͔̬̦̙̖̗͖̫̩̖͍͚͚̖̦̺͍̳̠̜͇̲͚͙̞̰̗̮̥̟̮͕̦̩͚̞͔͔̲̩̙̳̖̳̟͈̬̱̮̰͚̫̻̩̪̩̺̫̦̩̮̰͕̱̠̤͉̬̥͇̟̖̯͈͕͔̻̩̩͎̤̣̣͍͈̦̦̯̰̙̫̖̱͎̘͉̘͎̮̣͕̬̺̣͖̤̘̗̙͇̖̳͍̝̠͔̭̹̇͊͂̾̋̅͊̽͛̌̀̓̌̄̈́̒͂̈̾̇͛͋͋͐̓̈́͆͐̎̍̓͒̾̀̉̀́̈́̽͗̂͆͆̀̿̌͌̂̏̀̈́̄̈́̽́̉̋̿̈̾͌̑̍͑̀̃̂̉̀̌̈̌͑̾̒͂̓͛͋͐͌͐̒̅̂̓̈́͊́̓͑̋̊̎̀͋̏̈́̀̈́̾̈́̽͑͂͊̊̃̚̕̚̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅr̵̨̡̨̡̛̤͚̣̙̟͓̫̩̬̤̝͓͔̩̝̱̠̮͙͔͓̬̰̙̖̥̦͙̥̤̫̹̙̻͙͖̤̳͉̱̓́̅̐̍̈́͒͋̐͌̓́̏́̇̓̈́͛́́̈́̔̏̊̈́̊̓̈́͌̾̂̃̓̈́͆͒̾͗́̂̈́̀̓́̀͂͆̏͊͒̓̐̅͐͆̎̈́́̒͂̑̒̓̾́̿́̓̀̆͊̐͗́͊́͒̐́͑̈́͋̈́̈́̀̈́̀̽͋̎̌̎́̒̏̽̆́̆͌͒̓͌̓̐̍̀́͗͆̈̆̑̒̊͆̀̈́͊̈́̀̇̑̅̒̂̋̈́̒́͌̑̌̓̃̑̐̌̓̔̀̇̑͗̈́̇̋̏̽́͗̋̄̃̿͐͑̆̌̀́̀̄͌̽̉͒̒̅͋̑̇͐̔̑͗̃̍̈́̾͛̀͌̎̓͐̒͆́͋̌̈́͗̂̍̃̃̇̌̓̒͑̑͛͆́̀̿͌̆͊̀̇̿̌̎͋͘̚͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕͘͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̸̨̧̡̢̡̡̢̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̨̧̛͍̠̼͍̬̻̟̗̯̗̩͔̩̳̭̭̗̩̯͕͉͕̭̱̤̣̟̲̝̜̰̩̞͈͍̖̝̖͔͈̠͎̘̼̖̹̘̝̮̥̮͎̲̼̮͙̖̝͇͔̥̲̬͓͓̳̥̥̙͉͕͚̤̣̻̮͔͕͈͔̤̯̭͔̤̺̰̲̰̬̘̩͙̠̗̜̘͙̙̗͈͔͓̭̤͚̗̱̮͇̦̺͍̗͔̮̞̪̫̳̻̜̲͕͓̯̮̫͉̲͕͈̺̺͇͈͓̱̬̠̭̻̼͙͔̮͖̱̠͈̱̳͈͎̖̜̬̤͈̘̭͚͇̦̹̠̮̦̖̝͙̳͈̰̹̩̞͕͎̹̖̲̘̤̝͉͍̪̲͕̩͕̠̱̜̘̳̱̰̪̖̞̯̠̠̥͎̻̦̦͉͙͎̥͉̭̻̹̄̈́͛͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅ1̵̧̧̢̡̧̡̢̡̡̧̨̨̡̧̢̨̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̺̺̼̞̱͍͔̟̬̞̞̘̭͙̙̭̜̹̖̹͎͓͉̝̥͕̹̥̥̲͙̬̲̫̞͓̲̮͈̺̻̳̪̮͉̝̙͖͖̰͎̠͉̗͍̗͓̖̪̼̖̪̭͍̤͙͍̼͖͓͇͇̲̮̺̗̠͍͓̭̜̮̮̬̖͎͈̦̠̤̘͔̠̪͉͕̹̝̻͇̫͕͙̩̞̯̖͓̳̲̯̰̺͖͍͔̼͎̙̗͎̮̟͉͙͕̦̦̳̭͚̬̜̳̖̥̉̏̏̓̃́̐̿͊̋̎̍́̽̐̑͒̅͌͒̈́͆͂̎̂͑͒͑͛̔̎̌̅̋͗̎̀̆͒͂͊̅̈̔͐̈́̍̽̿̑̂́̈̉̈́̀̅̏̽̀̓̇̀̅̄̇͗̎͆̑͂̐̌̂̒̐̉̔́̿̃̋̈̓̀͛̉͗͐̐̑̋̓̃̾̓̽̊̂̀̈̊̆̄̿̇͛͐̌̉̒͆̇͆̂͐̄́̒̓́͐̿̒͑̆̈̋̃͆̇̽̀̓̇̿͒͑͋̌̆̓̑͊̈̍͌̒͐̑̂͌͗͌̅̋͑̆̃̇̓̈̓̍̿̈́̏̀̾̇̎̔͑̇̽̋͐̀̏̉̑́̐̃̐̎̓̉̅̌̀̅́̒͌͑̔͒̀́̀́̔̾̇͋͛̌̋͑̈́̌͆̃̓̐̑̿̈͘͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̕̕͘͘͘͘̚̚̚͘̚̚̕̚̚͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ1̸̡̡̡̧̨̨̡̩̞̻̮̥͓̹̤̬̫͉̠̤͇̙͖͙͙͔̯͉͓̠͖̙̮͚̮͍͓̻̖̗͖̺͔̟͇̦̯̣̹͔̭̮̦͓̲̯̦̪̗͈̥̫̖͎̯͗̊̍͊̆͆̊̽͛̄͘͝ͅͅ,̷̡̢̢̢̡̨̨̢̢̡̢̡̢̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͍̫̺̩͙͔͖̺̯̩̫̜̪̺͓̥͚̟̯̞̮̱̝͇̟̺̤̲͍͉̝̘̙͖͖̝̻̬͔̗̰̰̬̮̙̼͎̘̙̮̹̼͚̝͖̝͚̭̮͈̱͎͓̰̟̪̯̻̤̩̼͈̞̦̯͓͚̠̻̺͔͚̪͖̺̳̯̥͙͔͈̯̩̖̰̹̖͔̗̭̯̤̭̺̟̪͇̘̳̫̙̖̠̰͚̼̻̼̥̝̰̲͎̟̝̲̫̻̠̠͚̤̝̞͕̣̰͚̯̙̥͉͇̪̲̮̪̮̰̬͙̣̯̰͓̰̤̥̬͇͔̳̗͔̦̪̰̗̟̯̭̘̫͎̤̖͇͈͈̻̣̣̰̮͎̘͍͕̺̼̮̹̬͓̥͚͖̻̲̦͔̳̗͇̪̳͓̤̥̺̜͔̤͈̫̮̝̞͎͙̜̲̹̺͔̱̘͕̳̣̬̼̘̪͓̭͚̫͍̜͓̹̭̘͇̫͔͎̲̗̝͕̦̥̝̔͌̒̈́̂́̈́̇̅͊́͋̋̏̔̑̔͗̏͊̍̂̓͂̓̍͂͗͒͌͛̂̇̔̽̐͂͂́͊̉̈̂̓̃́̈́͂̊͒͗̐̉̓̉̊̈́͛͊͆̓̉̑̍̔̇̾́̃̊̍̔̂́̍̏̏̇͊̑͆͒̆̅̉̃̋͗͋̇̈̃͐̀͂͛͆́́͆͆̿͛̏̂̃͂̅̾̉̉̋̋̃̉̂̀̈́̿͑̊̿́̇͐͑̈̏͆̌̄̏͌̑̆͋̈͋̂́̀͒̏̾́́̈́͂̈́͒̀̓̋́̇̉͒̔̑̉̃̐͌͗́̕̚͘̕̚̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̷̧̢̡̨̧̧̨̡̢̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̬̹̠̬͙̭̰͎̗͖͈͖̜͔͍̪̼̟͇͖̲̖̺̞̼̤̦̳͍͎̻͙͉͇̺̜̤̯̼͓̰̝͓̫͓̜̩̜͇̣͙̦̟̘̖̻̙͉̙͙̤̜̤̰̟̼̙̝͉̮̬̲̭̗̺̭͚̞͓̣̫͔̪̰̬͔͙̜͓͚̰͚̱̞͔͖͈̜̰̪̮̭͓̩̳̝̻͚̫̰̫̬̗͚̙̞̣͈͚̦̩͉̫̯̱̮͇̺̯̯͙͎̘̫̟͇̪̤̦͕̪̫̪̺̭͉̺̻͙̱̮͆́́́̍̋̽̑̇̆̽̂̃̿̏̽̎͌̐̉̽̈̏̓́̄͑̔̔̑̄̾̀͗͊́̂̇̇͆͆́͋̀̇͒̿̂̀͆̊̑͋͌͑̈́́̈̈́́͆̐̾̈́̉͆̈́͑̏̀̀̂̉̃̀̌̇̿͗̽̈́̒̓́͛̋̂̀̊̀̈́́̐̀̾́̌̂̊̔̑̔͌͂͗̔̓̽̈͋̅̈́̿̑̂̇͒͋́̇́͂̃̏̒̾̓̅́̽̇͛͛̏͌̓̍̐̈̇͊͊̈̏͋̓́̈́̍̌̽̑̍́́̃̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅw̴̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔͈̳͎̦̳͍̰̹͓̖͈͔͈͈̭͈̫̪̻̻̠̦̻̥͍͍̘̝̗̙̜̱͉̘̖̱̭̰̘̞̩̜̦̣͍͕̙͖͚̬̥̙̪̜͕̲̠̦͖͚̰̥̆͒̽͗̓̋̈̑̍͐͒̊̐̇̈̈́̋͒̾̓̎̀́̈́̆̎́̒̓̿́̅̔̌̔͆̀̍͛̈̏͛͊̄̈̐́͋͗̏̔́̓̈́̀̋̽̔̊̍̊͋̏͛̂̄͛͋̑̿̋͐̾̈́͌̂̓͑̈́͑̄̽̍̐̅̆́̄́̌̀̾̉̿̆͊̐̄̈́͛̄̉͋͛̓̾̏͆͒̎̅́̓͂̍̀͑̀̈̂̓̾̓̔͗̾̑̐̿̎̆͐̓̈́̐͛͌̀̐̌̃̊̓͂̇̏̅́͗̅͗̿͌̊̇̎͆̒̑̍͐͂͑̔̐̈́̽̂̓͂̿̀̇̀̒͆̀́̽̐̓́̾̐̌̈́̌̈̈́̉̑͐͛͑͊̀̀̈́̌̆̊͂̾͋̍͋͗͌͗̑̈́̏̿̾̓̑͑̀̎̉̒͒̿͌̅̾̍̄̔̿̉͊̽̋̓̎͛̈̕̕̚̕̚̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅa̷̡̢̨̨̨̧̧̡̧̢̢̡̧̢̡̢̛̛̖̥̺̝̝̹̪̻̪̹̬͇͉͙̞̤͍͍̤̝̫͚̜̘͓̜͙̜̩̲̰͔͉̮̬̻̜̳̟̞͇̝͖̱͓͈̦͉̯̯̼̮̬̣̫͍͇̰͓̱͔̖̻̺͓̠̠̞̼͓͙̘̭͎̠͓͙̘͎͎͉̞̳̜̤̩̦̥̳͓̝̫͎̺̼̣͍̲̙̹̟̮͎͓͉̱̠̻͕̰̤̗̦̘̗̳̮̦͇̱̠̼̬̠̗̙͚̞͖͔̰̜̮̮̩̻̺̞͗͑͒̈̏̓̈̉̽͆̀̌̿́͊̓̿̒̿̈̑̓̐̍͂̄̌̎͌̌̓͐̓̊̒̋̓̈͐̿͑̔̌͒̃͊͐́͌̔͑̊̊͋́͊̈̈́̏̒̿̒̒̃́̄̈́͆͒̈́̉͋̆͒̀͒͂́͆̿̌̀̑̐̅̉̈̋̈́́̃͆̓̓̑̚̕͘̚͘̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅs̷̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̨̡̧̡̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̳̫̖̟̰̪͓͍͎͙̖͉͖̣̹̲͉̬̣͉̜̰̟̹̮̰͍͍̩̞̙͕̞̯̼̗̙̼̦͇͓͍͎̟͍̱̥̦̩̹͈̳̱̬̮̜͔͈̱̤̝̼̬͉̬̳͇̤͚̪̩̫͉̳͕̼̬̣̙̳͉͔̭̖͖̻̝̳̰͚̺͔̖͐̀̉̈͛̈͊̄̽́́̂͒͗̃̈͗͊́̈̀̾̾͂̑̓̑̽̽͊̐̒̽̐̊̃͆̈́̈́̽̄̄̊͊͑̀̊̂͂̀͌̒̓̏̍̆̐͒̿̓͑̓͛̈́̈́͗̓̊͊̇̈́̏͒̔́̂̎̄̓͗̿̂͒͐̋̽̈̾͒̽̇̓̀͊̿̑͑̍̒̽͗͑̏̈̒̎͒̍̊̿́̇̎̔̂̅̑̅̈́́̀̓̄̌́̈̑̑͐̈́̔͐̓̿͛̓͂̈̀̈́͆̈́̎̄̇̐̍̑͑̿̓̆̌̐̾̈̒͆̂̇͋̇́̉̆̏̒̿͆̀͋̂̀͆̈̔͋̐̇͐͘͘̚͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̡̧̨̢̧̢̨̢̢̢̛̹͇͙̯̱̦͔̠͇̙͚̖̰̺̘͎̞͎͇͍͙̥̲̣̘̭͙̺̣̱̩͎̲̲̹̗͚̙͉̬̟̞̥͙̠͕͉̗̥͓̱̮̜̘͖̰̞̱̭͍͈̩̫͍͚̱͎̻͉̟͓̯̥̳͚̲̼̟͖̰͇̩͔̻̭̳̹̮̯̞̼̞̖̠̫̜͈͉͚̫̰̜̭̥̱̦̪̘͈̭̰͇̦̫̰̪͉̥̦͈̝̗̲̬͉͍̣̠͇̝͇̫̗͎͎͚̭̝̘̟͇͙̯̠̱͔̝̼̪͖̳̠͍̖̖̯̰̲͈̣͉̘̠̬̘̹̭̬̝͓̫̩̲͙̯̳̳̳̥͈̗̪͍̪̟̳̲̠̙̭̠̽͗͆̀̊̀͋̎͒̽̀͛̈́̊̾͗̀̔̈́̂̓͒̔͛̌͐͊̂̎͊̏͂̈́̔͂̈́̿̾̅̋̓͆́͛̇̿̎͑́̄̆̃͌̄̀̀͐̇̏̌̈̾̽̾͋͑̉̋̎̍̑̃͒̓̂̓̀̍̎͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅf̸̢̨̨̢̧̨̧̨̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛͙͍͉̮̯̺̬̦̯̹͈͔͈͉̞̪̫͙̫̘̬̫̼͇̟̘̖̠̥̺̫̼̘̲͎̻̥̥̜͚̮̫̥̤͓̭̟̟͔̞̲͇͉͈̥̗̜̗͖̫̹͈̱̣̩̺̖̝̣̮̳͎̩̗̳̹̫̠̣͎̱̝̯̟̼̝͔̹̰͕̬̘̣͍͇̦̺̘̞̤̰̠̰̙̪̠̳̘̲͉̝̲͉̭͎̝͉̺̳̫̺̠̱͚͙͕͚̮̜͙̙͖̹̝̖̙̩̼͚̥̯̘̀̒̆͗͑̽̋̑̿̀̓̍̆͂̾͐̄͒̆́͛̊̐̈́͑̀̊̂̅̅̃͊̍̐̃͆̓͗̏͂͘̚̕̕͘͜͠͠͠ͅͅï̷̯̉͆̂̿̒͋̅̾̀̀̐̇̏̓̇̌͗͆͒̎̒̒͆́̈̓̎̽͛̈̅̿̓̇͂̽́͒̈́̚͝͝͝ȓ̴̨̢̧̧̧̧̡̡̧̨̧̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̳͕̥̤̙̹̫̯͎̤̠̼͇̪̹͓̜̲͍̖̹͕̬̲̙̘͚͈̞͍͕̙̥͙̙̬̥͓̜̪̻̪̦̯̣̯̠̦̙̺͎͚͉̯̦͇̼̱͈͓͓̲̙͎̪̥̺̮͖͖̟̪̪͙̤̙̣͓̪͓̖͔̹̠̜̲̗̫͖̲̥͔̣͎͉̬̬̯̫̜̘̦̻͎̰͇̱̦̲̤̥̜͈̦͎̭̦̳͔̯͉̪̻̭̘̬̤͓̲̱̤̪͙̥̯̬͓̯͈̳͕̩͈̱͚̹̪͎͉̯̯̭̯̤̪͓̜̖͎̹̪̹̯̱̯̞̰̱̰̹̯͖͕͎̝͇̲̝͍̦̖̺̮̪̫̹̺̲͕̘̙͕̖̽͆̏͛͊͊͌̑͌̽̿͗̑̄̃̌̃̇͆̍̑́́̒͛͋̄͐͒̓̾͌̅̉͐͗̌̃̉̅̋͂̇̉̿̏͐̓̄̽͌̇̃̄̈́̾̑̒̔͂͆͂̔̂̿̓̾̄̊̈́͛͛̃͒̋́̔͋̓̂̑́̑̌͗̈́̋̏͋̅̆̀͗̄̎͆͌͛̆̾̍̓̀̊̀̈́͑̉͗́̌̾̋̄̅̿̓́̐̍̈̄̒̿́̓͑̃͂̅̾͂̀͐̌̉̓̀͋̋͆̓̑͐̆̓̿̀̔̓͂̐̈́̌̃̌̽̄͊͗́̈͆̕̚̕̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘͘̕̚̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅs̵̡̡̨̨̢̡̢̨̡̡̧̛̛̹̥̣̤͍̮̣̟͚̙͉̹̼̲̦̰̦̭̖̤̠̳͖͍̖̬͈͖͉͙̣̣͇̫̺̜̩̱͔͇̪͎͚͎̗̳̠̳̭̹̜̬̦̹̥̪͔̲̩̣͕̬̩̼͓͖̩̝̼̠̪͖̱͇̼̝̝͕̙̫̖̜̻̻̪̹̲͕͍̠͎̙̥̱̱̹̦̀̀͊͊̔́̈͐̃̀̅̑̓̍̇͌̂̈́̇̓̇͒͆͛͒̏̈́͐̈̔̂̈̉͒̽́̅̀̿̐̾̔̍̓̆́͒͌̾̌̉̇̅̈́̏̓́̂̀̚͘̚̚̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅt̴̨̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̧̡̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̝͖͕͕̣̬̥͍͔̞̝̫̜͖͚͉̣̜̱͉͇̗̦̭̤̖̱͉̺̼̖̮̖̭͖̟̝͚̜̱̖̪̩̳̘͖̠͔͕̬̦̺̺̺̲̰̗͓̭̟͉̗̘̰͉̺̩͙͈͉̝̦͚̻͖̫̙̻͓̣̼̹̬̫͓̜̺̥̫̙̰̘̱͍̜̟̳̰̥͖̫̣͍̜̝̰̝͍̖͎͓͕̼̮̘̭̼̭̤̣̺̰̝̠͓͖̠̱̘̻̦̥͎͉͍̼͎͓̲͖̳͚̖̫̜̼̟̺͖̦͆̍̉̿̔̀͌͑̈́̿̔͊̃̔̅͊̈́̽͐̌͑͗̈́́̈̈́̈́͑͋̆̈́͛͋́̄͌͊̀̈́̈́̀͗͆͗̉͋̀̊̄̍̿̿͐̃̈́̅̄̽̀͐͌̐́̉̐̈͌̑̓̒̂̾̓̀́̂̇͋̓̌̉̈́̊̏̏͌̆̍̽̔̀̈͛̈́̎͂̓͋̀̾̉̿͂͆̅̏̐͋̀̉̒̉̅̀̈͑̓͂̇̄͛͌̊̒̆͋̋̓͑͒̂̄̓̎̓̇̒̋̍͑́̿͊͌͐̌͆̉̓̽̂̑̇̽̓̈́̕͘̚̕̚̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̨̡̢̨̡̡̨̢̧̡̧̨̢̡̢̧̡̢̢̨̡̧̧̛͍͎̳̪̭̻͉̬͉̻̹͓̪͚͖͉͎̣͉̤̹̭͚̫̤̱̺͉͙̳̪̦̫̭̠̣̯̳̠͈̞̝̣͔̱̱̭̹̠̩̼͈̜̠̻̰̯͇̩͍͇̗̝̟̲̤͓͓͚̙͓̭̺̤̗̲͖͕̠̻̭̟͔̖̞̣̹̞̦̜͕͇̩͚͔̤̣͓̦͙̮̗̺̮͇̝͙̰͈̹͖͕̲̤̦̱̘̼͕̘͕͍̗̳̥͕͈̲͇͍̼̳͉̦̹͚̠̝̞͖̣̟̯̖̟̦̮̫̖̳̯̖̳̲̩͙͍̩̭̺̬͔͖̻̖̟͕̫̙̈́͆̋̍̎͋̅̔͑̄̏͊̽̈͛̇̏̆̇̉́̄̔́̓͆̋̋̀̄̐͊̃͋̓͌̀͊͊̄̈́̀͛̆̒̐͘͘̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅi̶̧̧̨̡̨̧̡̧̨̢̢̧̧̨̡̢̡̨̨̧̛̛̛̜̟̜̪͖̤̖̻̱͖̫͎̣̙̳͓̪̲͚͓͎̙̪̥̪̭̠̭̱̱̳̜̟̯̼͈͉̞̞̦̟̞̥̱̬̺̗͚̖͕̖̖̜͍̘̼̖͇͎͕̯̱̤̬͇͙̭͇̪̣̫͍̣̯͉̲̟̯̗̮̮̝͓̪̰̥̝͕̪̟̙̠̜̩̗̼͚̮̮̫̞̪̝̠̺̤̺̙̰͙̹̟͔̹͇̤̱͔̻̣͕͙̗̥̮͎̠̠̗̦̩̝͈̟͙̬͈̪̺̝̥͖͎͈͌̈̓̎̅̔̈͌̑̀̎̂͆͌͗̌̂͑̋́̀̈́̀͒͗͐̔͋̓̂̅̇̀͌͗̀̎̅̀̌͗̿̽̔̌͐͂́͊̂͆̊̑͌̌̒̆̋͛̄̋̽̀̍͒̓̍̅́̈́̈̉͑̓̐̒͐̋̊̀͐̏͊̌͆̏̃͗͋́̇͆̍̋̀̂͆̊̇͋̉̒́̉́̃͌̉́̈́̈̇̑̆̊͑͒̂̓̑̈́̔̐̔̊̆͋͗̋̎̾̆͗̀́̈́͗̀̎̃͂̓̓̈́̉̒͂̔̇̓̋̇̍͗͂̎͑̉̍͛͂̽̎̓͒̋̽͛̄̚̚̚̕̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅs̷̢̢̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͔͎͚͕̖̮͙̰̭͓̦͕͚̘̦̪͈͓͎̗͖̝̦͎͙̳̬̞̥͓͔̰̗͙͉̲̱̻̯̫̞̥͎̼̲̪͕̻̣͕̖̳̪̦̻̠͎͓̻̙͈̳̟͓̟͙͙͈̟͉̙̩͖͚̫̮̖͔̝̮̗̱͉͖̠̺̻̯̣̹͙̪̩͖̩̤̙̪̪̗͕͍̞̪̤͍̱̠̠̼̞̺̳̱͚̲̞͍͙͍̬̭̫̻͍̟͇̹̐̽̓̌̈́̏̅̽͆̅̃̒̃͑͋̔̆͋̈́͆̀̇̓̏͊̿̈́̈́͌̓́̒͑͂̅̽́͊̾̊̋̓̈́̊̔̿̂̎̉̉̊̎̈́̄͂́͌͗̉̆̑̉͑͒̏́̉̃̓͋͆̔̒͊̾̈́͑̃̓̄̏̉̈́́̓̊̍̽̉̔́̀̾̓̌̽̆͗́̈͋̀̉̈͐̄̿̍̿̊̄͛̇̊͌̔̊͋͊͐͑͆́̿̌̆̿͒͛̆̿̐͌̋͊͋̅͊̈́̓͗̽͑͆̓̏͋̃͑̄̽̃̃̃̑̋̓̒͊͊̏͗͋̐̔̈́͌́̄̽̈͗̅̄̓̃̄̓͗̊̐̍͒͗̓̅̄̓̿̆͒̑̒̾̇̆̌̅͂̽͐̀̎̿͗̆̓̍̄̾̌̇̈̈́̀͊̆̈̅́̀̃͂͊̊̽̀̅̌͑̈́̽̅̓̿̐̈́͆̓͂̓͐̀̐̎̒̈́̈́̄̇͆̇͘̚̕̚̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅơ̴̢̢̢̨̡̧̢̢̡̧̨̢̡̢̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̲̟͈͙̫̮̭͇̰̗̹̪̠̺̱̯̫̥̝͙̱̯͈̝̺͕͔̞̝̳̹̱͙͓̝̲̳̖̯̝̼̯̤̺̻̻̪̲͉͖̞̞̤̜̠͖̙͕͕̻͙̺̮̼͎̯͚̮̤̬̣͈̜̭̫̰̲̤͍̹̤̤̤͈͖̫̞̖͎̹̫̘̳͕̱̫̲̳̪̼̲͔̼̠̪͇͓͕͙̪͍̞̼̺̰̲͓͉̱̮̳̯͕͈̻̻͓̩̦̘̱̗̟̰̘̻̟̟̙͕͒͂̋̈́̍̒̅̉̈́̂̓̌̍̄̓͆̇͂̀̆̍̍̈̓́̎̃̋̄̈́́͛́̑̑͒͗́̌̓̒͛̇̾̈́͌̒̋̉̌̆̀̈͑̎͆̀̎͑͐͋̈̎̅̽̇̓̎̈́͗̊̾͒͋̀̐͗̆̓̓̿̿̑̏́͌̐̄̂͛̓̀̒͂̾͂͋̉̒̈̀͑̆̇̀̓̏͋́̓̆̉̃̂̂̍̿̍͋̌̐̍͑̏̇̂̓͆̀̊͐̌͆́̀͑̊̽̿̓̿͋̇́́͋͑̎͌̇̾̊̊́̊̐̈̓̅͗̄̉͋͒̈́͐̿͐̂̓̄̌̍̏͌̃͋̅̒́̐̈́̔͛͗̂̅̿͒̈́̈́̎̈͊̍̋̏̐́͐̊̀̃̾́́͑̎̈́͆̈́͒͊̽͐̈̐̒̅̌̍̀̅̅̑̈́̌̐̎͛̋͒̋͋͗̏̾̅̚̚̚͘̚̕͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̴̡̡̢̧̨̡̧̨̧͙̫̹̼̣͈̰̪̠̩̤̻̖͖̰̩̭̭̦͕͚̲͔̭͍̬̼̜̬͓̟̻̻̤̻̫͇͔͎̙͇̖̝̤̙͇͕̘͙̮͔̮̤̘͕͈͉̬͎͈̪̫͔̫̗̗̹̠͚͈̥̩̝͓̫͍̖̰̖̣̬̝̟͖̯̯̟̰̜̱̰͕̹̖̟͔̪͍̬͈̼̰͙̜̣̥͚͚̬̹̤̻̥͈̗̟̩̼̩̘̺̣͍̭̩̺̥͓̰͉̘̯̥͕͚̯̿̎̇̊̈́̍̌̎̄͐̿̄̍̎̐͑͗́̐͌̊̎̒̏͛̈́̈̍̈́͛̀̿̀̾̌̒́̓̇̂̅̃̄̾̄́̑̈́̎̍̉͛͑̈́̐̑̿̋̓̓͒̐̉̎̎̅̃͆̈́̽̾̈́̆̔͛͋̎͛̃̆̈̑̈̄͌̈̍͌̆͒̀́͛̀̈́̍͊̊̎̒́̆̑̅̂̿̋̿́̒̾͐̄̑̍̅̉͛̄̃̓̿̍̆̆͒̔̍̈́̕̚͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅa̵̛̛̮͐̓͌̈́͛̐̎͐͒͑͑̑̾̽̃͂̂̿̈́̅̃͑͐̿̃͗̋̾͂̓͂͐͐̒̓̎͐͂́̓͑͐͋̎͂̑̈͂̇͂͂̓͊̒̄͊̾̇͐̈̊̾̍͂͒̈́̐̄̽̊̃̀̏̔̎̔̅̾̄̅̓̄̓͛̀̋̈̃̓̃̅́͒̏̾̄̅͒͗͑̃͒̕̕͘̕̕̕̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ţ̵̢̢̢̡̧̧̡̢̢̢̨̢̨̨̨̛̛̛͖͇̹̗̫̺̪̭̫̲͕̟͔̰̼̘̜͉̰̞͚͔̜̣̮̩̟͈͔̲̟̥̲͇̘͎̘̱̞̻̠̝̳̟̭͈̼͔̝̺͕̟̺̱͚̺͕̮̦̼͕̩͎̲͔̰̞̺̩̜͔̻͕̥̱͓̰̪̬̪̠̳̦̜͉͍͎̦̲͕̮͍̰̳͈̟̭͕̲͈̥̝͔̤̯̰̤̳̭̩̞̫͈̙͓̖̹̞̺͙̲̝̫̜̗̼̳͖̣̬̳̘̫̦̭̩̺͍̠̫̳̖̹̺̯̖̲̙͈͇̲̉̂́̊̓́̆̑̑̓͛̓̀̄͐͒̓͆͋̇̓͆̔̉̈͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅe̸̢̧̧̢̡̧̢̡̨̧̢̡̨̛̛̛̛͚̟̲̗̯͇͉̻̘͔͔̲͖̹̭̲͖̞̘̞̭̦̳͔͓͚͔̼̥̰͙̟̼̙͈̦̹͍͕̥͎͙̻̯̮̻̗̮͎̪͓͎̜̬̣̟̟̭͍͕̣̻̰̳͎̪̤̠̦͇̮͔̙̹͈͓̯̖͍̖̮̭̝͍̘͕̠̼͖͚̱̮͖̼̙̪̮̼̞̥̪̗̬͙̰͉̫̱͎̣̺̰͙̜̞̻͎̬̪͓̣̹͇͎͓̟̱̞͚̞̙̱͍͖͍̝̙̘͉͇̻̩͎͔̳̙͎̟̤̯͖̙͊̽̅̏͆̾͋͒͛̂̓̀͐̒̄̍̊̌̀̀͗̄̓̋͌̓̅͂̈́͗̽͗̍͗͆̄̌̿͊͑͒͛̆̄̉̓̏͊͆͆̈́̅̅̔̾̇͂͋̽́͛͗̄͐̈͊͌̃̉͗̽͂̎̍́̄́̄̃̈́̋̀̀͌͒́͊̋̂̉̈́̀̀͐̈̅̌̈́̂̽̂̾̽̐̅̉͋͋͛̎́̎̾̐͛̓̓̾̊̂̄͋̐̈́̈̓͂̎̓͛̄̀͋͆̄́̍̃̊̌̊͋̃̃̔͆̅̇̔͐́̆̓̓̔͂̀̑͑̑̑̒͑̐̇̎̄͂̍̓̎́́͂͋̾̓̆͂̌̐̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅd̶̢̧̢̨̡̡̨̛̲̱̺̘̦̯͚̬̼̳̻̰̮̥̲̫̗͉̣̻̝̗͎̜͇̖̜̝̪̮̳̮̫̦̬͉̳̩͔̲̼̤͈͈̹̣̦͇̭̼̝͓̟͇̟̙̥̞͕̞͍̻̘̹̳̼̞̣͍̺͈̠̭̭̲͎͚̹̹̼̭̘̦̼͍̟̩̼̰͉̝̟͓̞̝̯͎̳̘͍͈͖͔̩̲̼̘̦̺̫̲̯̮̲͇̹̗̘̙̘̖̦̗̪̗͉̼̖̺̦͔̞̪̟̱̰͔͉̬̏͊̋͑̈́͌̉͒̈̿̀̏̋͛͐̽͌͂̆̑̈̒̀̌̇̇̿̾̆̈̀̾̓̈́̈͑̀̽͐̂̾̍̀̓̈́̉͐̀̽͗̂̀̾̌̇̉̔̈̂̎̍͆̽͒̉̈̂̽̿͂̀̒͒̚̚̚͘̕̚̚̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̲̯̦̦̤͖͎̳͚̪̳͕̼̜̹̰͉͖̗͚̼͚̻͓͕̥͚͎̝̌̈́͂̆͐̑̾͛̌͛͊́̇̅̈̇̃̓̈́̾̀̋͗̀͐̊͊͆̔̿͂̈́̍̃̉͒̊̐͑̀̔͒͐̏̿̊̌͒̓̋̔̃̉͂̈̑̒́̔̃̈́͋͗̃̈́͊̎̓̉̋̓͆̓̽̂͂́̈́́̽̉̾̓̀͌͐̔̊͋́́͐̓̀͋̈́̑̅͑̇̋̀̚̕̕͘̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅb̷̢̢̨̢̡̢̡̧̢̡̛̛̛͎̪͚͕̱̻͎͎̭̦̱͖̜̣̪͔̤͖̪͈̥̱̮̳̯̞̞̲̪̟͈̖̭̥̠̞̮̲͎͖̹̣͍̼̦̤̳͈̤͚̤͙̦̩̼͚̥̤̖̭̟͚̩̥̠̯̖͚̹̣̣̳̞͈̙́̑̊͗̆͆͗̀̋́̓͛̔̊͆̆̀̏̑̽̈́͒͆͌͒͋̄̉͋̆͋̅̑̈́́͐̒͑̄͗̋́̏͆̈́̅̍͑̂̔͋̊̐͗̽̈́̅̽͑̓͆̈́͆̃̂̊̓͂̇́̀̓̎͋̈́̆̓̋̇̽̔̒͋͐͌̎̉͆́͌͛̍͒̾̿̀̿̏̈́̿͒͌̐̍̄̆͆̃̆͊̿̊̍̃̐͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅy̵̨̢̨̨̧̨̨̧̛̛̤̟͕̺̠̖̳̲̯̺̤̭̖̘̟̻̝̖̳̹̱̙̗͇̫̞̤͕͓͚͔̥͓͚̭̬̠̞̳̩͇̻̼͙̲̺̺̬̲͎̬̮̙͇̫͎͚̺̻̙͚̞̱͍̩̝̯̹̩͎͔̗̜̼̝̲̗̞͔̞̪͓̱͚͎̩̞̺̟̗̤͕͈̺̟͕̟͓͙̜̮̘̹͇̰̤͙̼̭̗̣̫͕͍͚̘̹̟͚̭̍̔͒̏̑̆̾̂̿̀͑͛͛̈́̐̾̀̃̐̒͆̓̃̽̽̑́̑́͊͂͐̀̀͌͌̅̉̄̉̍̇̀͂̄̏̇̓̀̎̂́̔̒͊̈́̌̈̒̀́̄̎͑̽͑̾̔͆͗̑̀̉̓̈́͒̈́͊̀͐̏̏̈́͛̓̈́̀̍̆͑̃̈́̾̂̃̆̅̐̏̑̾͂̓̉̐̊͋̍̄̉͆̔̄͌̃̈́̒̓͒̈́͋̏͊̔͐̈́̄̉̔͗̓͗̏̈́́̈́͒͒̀́̋̓̎̈́̉͑́̄͋̋̋̅̆͋̄͛͐̈̄̀̈̌͑̉̐́͌̈͂̿̉̐̊̒̉̀̀̇́̓́̃̌̓̽͒̀͆̀̆̾̃͊̈́̌̍͊̔͛́̅͂͘̚̚̚͘̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̢̨̢̨̢̢̛͕̰̩̣̙̝̦̜̲̲͙͖̤̱͕̣̟̯̦͚̰̖̣̝͓̘̪̮͖͈̼̫͔͚̙̖̭͇̟͕̻̼͙͎̙͈͖͉̬̘̳̬̹̫̬̞̬̭͈͕̍̈̌͋͂̐̌͆̒̀̾̂͛̔͂͆̇̍̎͗̃̑̃̋̒̎̀́͑̄̆̇̀͋͊̇͆̽̑̅̍͊́̊́́̔̏̈́̈́̉̓̚̕̚̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝H̸̨̨̡̧̨̨̡̡̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̹̻̣̣͈̠̤͎̻̩͇̹̻̬̦͔͖̪͕̜̩̰̬̩̪̥̻̺̦͖̠̪̼͚͖̰̟̯̰̺͙͉͚͍̱̱̮̫̬̮̬̥̬̜͇̖̜̟̺̖͈̲̘̮̼̱̘̩̻͕̲̹͎̣̻̖͔̣̺̹̺̻̰̘͔̗̺̮͉̤̩̤̫̝̘̦͛̇̑̑̑̐̿̃͛̽̅̐̊̂͛͌̉̃̌̎̇̆̂̔̇̓̊̈́̈́̀̄̽̌̆̀͌̈́̂͑̈́̊̑̀̈́̈́̉̒̔̀͌̊̽͆̊́̊͆̉͐͛̀̅͌̽̽͂̑͂̽̍̾̈́̅̂̋̃̐̅̓̿̃̌̒̔̂̋̆̀́̀́̆̐̓̉̑́̌͊̒͋̄̑̒̏͒̅͐̒̌͂̍̈́́̆̽͑͌̈̂̓̐̋̎̎̏̾́͐͒̅̽̃̆͊̄̓̆͆̊̈́̇͗̂͊̈́̋͋̑͂̽͘͘͘̕͘̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅư̴̧̧̢̡̛̛͔̙̗͎̦͖̣͚̱̭͕̼̲͓̺̟͈͇̫͇̟̳̩͚̝̘̯̹̯̗͙̹͚͕͚̻̮̠̥̦͔̦̪̘̺̰̣͙͍̘̜͎̥͓̗̰̯̠̮̹̤̲̣̤̜̲͔̙̳̺̝̼̫̹̩̟̫̲̹̝͕̝͕̦̖̰͎͚̜̦̗̩͖̞̫̤̥̰̠̰̩͍̰̲͕̗͈̈́̓̈́͑̔͂̉̓͂̎̋͌̋̽͆̑͋͒̑͋̈́͑̒̒̓̔̿̏̂̐̾̈́̓͑͐͑̐̃́͆̅͋̔͋̓̒͐̾̽̂̊͗̑͆̊̔́͂̿̈̿͊͑̅͆͊̈́̋̎̎́͂̈̓͒̈́͆̒͐̋͒͋̒̽̈́̈̓̈́̉͌̊̓̌̿̓̏̊͗̊̉͗͋̔͊̀͑̇̒͌̀̂͐̃̈́̀͐̓̑̇̓̂͆͊͐̆̽̿̑́͗͂̾̔͋͋̐͋̑̂̃̑̄́̃̅̈̓̑͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̕̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅm̶̨̡̢̡̨̡̢̡̡̡̛̱̳̱̦̺͇̭̦̳̣̟̮͈̰͍̬͙̻̲͍̝͎̱͔̟̜̳͙͖̫͎͔̗͈̘͇̜͎̳̜̙̱̳͕̰̳̹̠̮̟̩̟̟͚̙̱͙͓͍̲͕̬͔̻̖̤̘̗̝̣̺͓̻̳͉̤̪̤͚̩̼̰̙̥͈̜͍̺̘̘͎̭͇̯̙͙̻̻̼͎̥̰͚͇̯̥̲̹̣͉̣̩͕̦̺̯͍̦̹̙̖͙̹͖͉̝͇̦̻̯̄̌̐̏͐̀̍̓̓̌͋͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅp̸̧̢̧̧̡̢̧̨̢̨̨̢̢̱͔͙̖̭̲̹̰͎͔̱̠̥̳̳̙̠͙̖̗̩͔̺͕̰̜̫͎̼̪̭̻̺͕̗̬͎̝̘͍͙̲͍͉̻̪̪͍͕͓̬̦̠̞͉͔̹͍̖͈͈͎͓͕̳͉̺̞̺̟̮͚͈̳̺̜̜͓̗̼̻̦͇̭͎̺̩̝̼͉̦̳̞͖̹̻̞͚͙͖̗̘̞͙͎̘̩̲̗̩͎̖͚̪̘͍̰̝͇̣̜̯̹̯͇͈̗̮͔̫̗͍̼̼͔̭͚̭̣͙̞̥͉͉̭͉̮̜̗̤̬͕͇̰͉̖̫̱͔̤̮̫̘̼͇̲̣̭͕͈̗̽́͒̽̋̃̄̅́͂̌̌́̑̐̽̔̋͊̚̚̚̚̕͘͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅh̶̡̡̡̡̧̨̨̡̢̧̧̨̡̛̳̰̫͓̝͍̭̟̟̼͚̮̬̜̲͙̠̩̝̻͚̬͇͉̗̙̠͖̠͕̜̫̥̻͖͈͇̹̬̙̠̳̝̯̗̥͖̞̫͇͕̯̤̥͓̹̪̱͇͇͕̹̲̲̺̳̼͎͔̭̦͔̞̮̩̞̼̯͍̠̖͈̪̩͚̗̻̼̟͙̙͔̮͙̝͈͖̜̜͕̖̣͓͍̺̟̰͇͉̞̯̀͑͋͆̒̉͂̄̓̐̕̕͜͝ͅͅͅr̷̡̧̨̨̢̢̧̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̫͖̭̪̣̳̪̜̣̣̯̝̯̳̥̘̺̗̤̫̹͙̹̖͔͉̰̠̘̰̪̫̯̗͖̤̮̩̟̲͈͉͔͚̮͎̠̜̺̞͈̱̳̮̤͈̮͕̥̮͉̫̞̺̥̪͖̠̹̮̫̻̬̲͍͈̼͓͇͔̜̮̳̰̮̘̲̳̙̝̗̬͉͈̥̯̼̹̼̤̫̮̥̥̞̖͇͖̥͇̤̠̩̬̣̝͈̠̫̰̙̜̠̗̫̳̞͍̯̯͚̪̱̖̙͔̜̝͔͊͛͗͒͒͋͛̈́̂̓̇̆̓̀̓̂̏̏͒͑͊͋̈̉͒͂̀͐̉̀͆̂̾̓̾͊͒̏̀͐̒͆͐̌̀͊̅̽̊̈̆̄͗̑̆̅̅̆̇͌͊̌̃́̇̀̂̈́̎́͌̉͂́͐̓̇̀͊͐̍̍͌̋̓́̓̋͋̈́̀̉͆͗̉͂̏́̆̈́̏̋̑̒̊̽̒̍̊͒̌̏̃͊́̾̌̐̓̄̉͆̓̅̈͐́̓̅̅̿̊̃̑̃̎̋͗̓̎͊̉̉̏̍̽̉͑̎́́͋̈͋́͌̑͛́̓̒̾̌͗͑̽͐̈́̍̇̾̄͊͛̆̃̾̈́͗̀͊̈́̈́̓͂̿̍͊̀͐̈̂̄̉͌̈́͋̌̊͊̿͑͗͆̋̓͐̓̋͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̚͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅȳ̵̢̢̨̧̧̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̲̗͎͉̲̤͍̗͓̖̙̝̺͙͕͍̯̦͍͍̭̳̮̮̭͈̣͍̮̖̗͙̜͉̤̯̤̻̼̳̖̠̟̗͖͓̬͙̱͈̹̮̱̫̠͚̻̗̠͙̋̔̓̀́̆̈́̅̈́̋̉̈́̔̈́̎̈́̏̏͋͋͒̊́̈́̇͑̈͊̔̓͆̀̈́̈̉͗̑̄́̅͐̑͛́̉̏̎͂͆͗͆͒̎͐̾̓̓̅͒́̐̆͑̿̌͋͛̏͆̂̂͛̃̊̒͂̅̽͑͆̂͆̌̈̿̉̓̃̌̇̈́͐̒͗͋̓̐͌̄͐́͊̋͐̋̂̓̀̌͐̓̔̂͆̋͛͂͐̈́̏͊̌̄͊̃͂͊͌̑͛̔͊̄́́́̿̾̏̚͘̕̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̚͘͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̷̨̡̡̨̢̨̧̨̢̢̧̧̢̧̡̨̢̨̡̡̨̛̛̛͈͍̻̖͈̤͙̙͚͖̰̺̥̩̯̙̻͖̖̝͓̙͈͈̯̖̯̗̩̘̺̦̠̙̖͎͍̙͇̺̣͕̳̻̤͚̱͚̜̞̗̭̼̫̩͚̰̫̥̞͙̪̞̮͈͎̺̮̼̹̳͇̙̤̗̺͎̙̣̪̤̥̩͙̣̹͕̮̼̹̜͍̩̺̖̜̘̝̙̦̯̩̥͉͈͕͈̼̫͍̣̟̳̖̟̥͔̖̩̠͈͕̙̭͍͚̪̖̣͔̤̱͕̯̖̱͕̘̠͉̠̝̼͙̮͉̤͕̹̱̗̬̩̘̥̖̣̤͔͚͙̺̭͙͔͇̝͈̙̙̞̰̠̻̩̮̰͖̫̩̥͉̹̮̠̹̰̞͓̦̩̝̲͓̰͔͍̱͙̯̙̣̰͚̘̥͉̺͖̣͖͎̗̪̲͕̟̪̪͇͇̩̝͎̙̥̼̳̣̬̟̻̖̜̣͉̝̮̲̤̤̲̻̰̥̦̭̤̰̱̲̦̹̳̝̩͉͈͂͆̂̂̌͌͂̄́̽̃̈́́͗̌́̓͗̅̽̍̇͑͒̔́͆̊̉̂́͒̀̃̈͛̀̈́̑̔̈́͂́͗̔̅͛̇͊̉̔̀́̀̇̽̈̈̾̊̃̏̋̎͒̂͋̈́̈́͊̑̈́͋̒͒́̀̐̋́͂̏̎̀͊̾͑́̆̏̇͛͑̓̈́͗̐̔̂̓̅̋͒͑̍̓̈́̓̃̿͌̓̋̆̔̐̌̃̎̊͌̐̌͐̒̏̎̓̾̓͛̎̎̽͒̓̿̐͛̄͒̍͋̂̓͑̇̓̅͌̽̍͗̐͌̈́̌͊̂̏͂̈̍́̅̇̐͊̇́̄̌̋̽̏͆̾̈͂͒͂̈̑̃̋̈́̕͘̕̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅD̴̢̧̧̧̢̡̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̳̫̜̩͚̦̱̩̱̩̟̠̜̘̗̜̲̩̪̠̬͉̩̯̺̼̼̥̗̝̰̻̼̼̹̳͙̩͉͕̳̩̬̗̖͇̘̘̪̗̼͎͇̳̟̘̭̻͍̞̩̭̰͍̟͓̪̣̭̗̼̘̰̞͍̩͖̼̪͙͇͉͈͇̩͖̫͎̖͔̣͕̱̘͎̤̲͙̹̻̖͇̥̬̪̱̱̲̞̣̲̲̹̳͉̼̟̻̺̻̗̫͇̘̼͖̤̙̞͈̫̳̪̦̯͚̪̬̮̖̖̟̰̺̞̞̱̩̜̹̞͚͍̻̪͍̦̝͔̻̭͉̲̞͚͌̍̽̒̈́̓́̐͐̇̊̅͑̒͛͊̂͛͂̋̃̎̾̓͗̀̇̈̀͛̆̐͑͋̍̎̍̑͐͌̌̇̔̎̈́͋̽̇͌̂̋͗̓̿̌̌̍̈́̓̉͊̿̒͆͒̓̀̀̑̉̐͂̐̅̅̑̾̒̇̒͊͆̎̓̈́̉̇̽̐͂̇̑͆͛̕̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅa̸̢̨̡̧̛̛̭̼̝̣͕̮͔̺͎̟̝̺̮̯̞̮̰̼̪̼̭̱̙͍̭̳̙̣̠̦̼̺͔͕̹͙͙̺͓̞̣͚͍͔̟͚͆̊́̐̎̆̈́̆̀͛̀̋̈́̊̾̈́̎̎̏́̆̋͗̉̽͋̃͒̄̐̍̋͒̀̈́͑̃͐͊͐́̒̈́̓̓̀̅̇͛̔͛͑̿̓̆́̓͋̉͛̾̊̿̓͛̈́̉̎̓̾̑̓̔̈̇̉̓̅̈́͋̆́̃̏͊̿́̃͐͋̉̇̂͒͑̅́͑͂́̏͂͗̄̽͐͛͛̽̄͑͛͌̍̂̒͛̔͋̃̒̀̔͗̍͊̉̎̈́̓̑̍̅̾͗͌͒̿̾͑̿̐̃̇̇͐̽̇̊̄͊̾̃̓̊̌̄͑̿̃̓͒͒͂̓̐͆̓̉̍̋̿̎̌͗͑͂͋̈́̾̈̌̀͒́̿̇̏͗̿̊͑̏̀́͊̓̃̂̀͑̊̎̑̃̿́̈́͆̈̇͑̊̏͌̄̀̇̆͆̓̈́͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̚͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͘̚͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅv̵̛̛̦̦̘̖̘͚̪̪̞̜̤͕̼̥̭̪̪̰̤̪̦̍͆́̿̔̊̋̎͑͂͂̐̄͐̂̑̆͑̈́̈̏͑́̃̉̂̀̊̌̓̈́̈̀̉̈́̿̈́͌̒̀́̍̽̈́́͌͒͐̀̍̀́̈́͂̋̔̾͛͆̈́̍̂̎͛̽͑͑͊̓͗́͊̑͌̾̉͌̓̀̑̽͂̿͊̓͛̃̈́̌̈́͑̏̈́̾́̃̔̀̓͆̽̐͐̍̽̍̎̿̎̎̂̌͒̄́̿͊͗̊̓̓͗̕͘̕͘̕̚̕̕̕̕͘̚̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅỳ̶̨̢̧̨̧̢̢̨̡̢̧̨̨̡̧̡̢̛͎͓̞̞̬͕̪̩͉̗͙͎͔͙̫̮͈̘͚̭͓͈͉͔̙̗̦̙̥͓̟̩̰͇͉͖̤͙̭̘̝̮̰̱͔̰̥͍͖̬̮͕̺̠̝̝̙̹̩͚̖̱̤̻̝̳̻͚̯̜̭͓̥̘͙̪̜͈͖͖̬͚͎̹̖͎̯̮̰̹̠͚͇̫͇̗̥̬̻̜͚̺͕͚̫̰̱͉̤̯͕̝͓̞͎̞̪̗͚͚̹̩̯̹̞͇̙͕̠̝͖̣͕̫͈̣̦̖͍̦̥͚̼͖̥̗͍͍̟̮̱̦͇̩̮̫̩̱̼̊̓͒͊̉̔͌̊̓͗̈́̈́̑͛̊̀̍̈́̑̉͒́͐͑̅̆̌͋̌͊͗̀͂̓̑͆̈̈́̿̊̆̇́̀̄̾̔͒͆͂̾̇̃̀̾̈̉́͐͊̉̀̔́̉̊̑̾̐̐͛̍͆̿̅̌̅͗͒̾̀̉̐́͑̀͐̄̓̍̃͌͂̎̈́̾͋̌̄́̇̈́̇͑̽̈̄̋͗̓͌͌̓̊̌͐̇̇̆̄̈́̋̇̿̀̏͂́̈̅͋̽͆́̈̈̎̾̾͐͌̅̿͗͊̒̊͊͑̏̀͗͊̇͌̃̇̊̒̔͆̎̃̆̑̒͒̂̽͘̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̢̧̡̢̢̨̢̨̧̧̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̫̥̭͚̫̗͎͍̱͕͎͓̩̪̣͔̺̦̝̦̘̣̬̫̺̜͈͎̹̪̼̩͈̭̼͎̘̤̻͉̯̝̼̫̲͈̘̜̲̫̼͉͙͉͍̭̣̟̩̭̣̳̻͈̺̞̣͙͇͈̥͈̭̣͚̟̗̜̲̳̱͈̙͈͖̙̙̞̞̝̬͓̮̜̯͇͚̟̗̖̫͈̥̮̪͇̥̻̯̥̤̞͖͚̰͈̬̙̫̫̟̲͉͖̭̖͔͚͍͚̥̻̪̙̫̗͎̰̣̮̻̖̞͇̘͈̼̘̫͉̗̮̣̥̬̣̏͐̉͒̆̍͂̓͋͂́̈́̐̂̈́̈̈́̉̌͒͒̆͛̉̎̽̓̋̉̏̅̅̄͆̅͑̾̈́̋̓̍̈͂͂͛̏̈́͒̊̃̌͌̉̈́̈̌͂͐͛̃̈̾́̇̾̈́͆͑̅̐̌̏̿̋̀̍́̒̉̋̄́̋̄́̽̀̓̅̈́̅̿̐͐͒͐̽̽̃͒̈́͛̃̈́̽́̆͑̿̈́͂́͛͐͐̓̅̈́̇̇̐̅̇̇̈̃̔́̔͆͂̎̀̈́̈́̊̂̎̾͋̑͂̐̀̈́͗̈́̅͋̒͆̍̐̿́̐̒́͂͑̌̌̓̅̄̊̔̐́͛̐́̅̈́̈̽̇́̈͂̅̋͋̀̃̑̒̃̒͒̈̏͗́̍̀̓͒̋̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̕̕̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝i̸̢̢̢̢̡͎̜̲̤̯̲̙̹̻̥̘͍̠̻̮̗͕͉̮̙͖̪̖̱̩̭͇̺̫̘̤͕̮̗͔͉͇̖͈͍̞̖͕̟̬͇̺̥͔̮͉̠͎͙̮̦̣̹̹̟̱͖͕͈̫̩͔̳̺̭͕̺͕̦̜̩̤̥͎̫̟̬̣̥̹̥̳̜͎͙̺̲̥̲͍̳̱̯͖̫͓̯͎̯̍̈́̇̌̀͂̇͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅṋ̴̨̡̢̨̢̨̨̢̡̨̡̨̢̡̢̨̨̢̧̧̡̡̡̧̛̛̛̺̹̻̲̥͕̘̬̲̳̥̭̟̯̰͕̝͙̮̗̻̩̖̯̳̗̜̘̗̞̼̻̖̩̞̟̯̪͎̤̼̤̱̺̜̭͎̙͕̩̻͍͇͎̥̱̟͔͕͔͚͎͇͎͉͔̭̻͕̰̞̫̺̪̗̳̞͙͔̮͈̞̖̮̪̖̘͕̞̥͖̜͍̠̬̣̜̦̩͚̙̠͔͇̗̱̝̬̗͙̳̼̗̥͉̟̤̥̜̩̩̳̻̞̻̦̦͇̱͍̠̭̱̫̯̗̥͍̹̲̜͚̪͔̗͎̩̥͎̺̮͈̟̣͖̪̞͍̱̙̞͙̖͓̜̞̙͔̮͕̣̜̗͈̼͎̗͕̺͇͇̪̙͚͓̱̺̞͖͕͇̫̜̘͈͓͈̳̟̩̳̰̝̪̜̼͙̝͈̳̙̯͈̺̹͍͙̪̯̙͙̝͍̘̺̲̥̖̙̠͍̻̹͔̗͍̖̳̫̤͍̬̰̱̺͍͕̺̬̥̗͍̳̱̳̳́̂͌͆͋͆̽̉̓̊̋́͂̿̈́̓̆̊͛̋͛̄̓͗́͋̀̎͑͌̀̑̽̍̌̀̔̈́͒̐̓̂̾̍͗̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̨̡̧̢̢̨̡̨̢̢̡̧̢̨̢̢̢̢̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̥̩͔̻̼͇̦͓̞̼̞͈͎̖͕͙̬̫̼͇̯̖̮̜͉͓̰̗͈̫̬͉̮͈̱̮͎̭͔͚̬̱̹̟̺̯̝̲͚͙̯̭͇̝̤̫̣̯̳̲̮͙̞̖̲͇͉̮̘̟̤̤̺̘̩̤̺̹͖̮͖͙̫̤̹̦̜̯̺̣̺͍̤̹̜͎̝̼͚̞̺̭̳͓͎̩̼͍̙͍̰̣͓̹͇͙̥͇̭͍̲̰͖̘̻̗̼̜̘̝̻̣͉̰͉̩͉̥͉͙̯̟̥͕͓̗̲̞̜̼̙̜̱̺͇̬͍̙̖̬̙̙̱͓̰͓̙̻͖̦̮̗̫͖̱̜̯̝͈̫̬͇̮͚̻̥̝̹͚̙̣̦͓̠̳̤̝̼̪͙̫̦͖̪͍̺͎̥̤̺̳̭̰̗̪̱̱̹̦̻̠͓̰̹͔͖͙̝̳̦̖̞̦̩̣̮̦̠̭͇̦̹͖̭̫͎̝̹̖̪̱̼̳̘͈̱̭̖̖̣̳̼̻̯̘̣̮̭͋́̊͑̃̂̅͂̃́͂̄͛̒̂̌̄̀̏̒̑͆͐͋͒͒̃́̒̈̍̉̌̿́̾͑͊̀̈̈̔̀̈̅͋͆͂͐̿̾̿͐̅͗̄͌́̃͒̄̿̒̅̌͌̃̒͋̆͂̀̑̒͐͌̽̀̍̌̏͛͐͐͛̃̈́͂̍̋͑̑͂͊͛͑̃̈́̄͗̓̀̿̈́̅͊̊̍̅͂̓͋̆́́͋̑͐́̊̇̓̂̐̔͂͊͐̌̎̍̅͌̇̆̿͆̐̈́̊̃́̉́͑̇́́̓̀̿̌́̏̂̎̎̂͌̈́́̍͂͆͒̊̆̍̏̈́̅̊̀̏͊͌͐̀͋̓̈́̏̐̇̈́͐͑̋̽̀̊͘̕̕͘̕̚̕̕͘̕̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ1̶̧̡̨̡̧̡̧̢̨̨̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̨̧̧̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̣͕͓͉͖͎̪̠͍̤̦̬̻͙̟̳̝̱̣̮͎̠̼̞̜͕̫̜͕̝̭̤͔̩̟͉̰̭̩͍̜͓̬̝̭̲̗͇̭͙̰͓̻̭͈̞̲͎̲̱̯͙͍̙͇̲̤̫̞͖̬̗̗̻̫̺̣̰̟͙̫̰̪͖̯̝̦̩̗̦̘̦̤͔͉͎̞̞͍̳͚̯̠͓̘̺̜̞̮͕̖̬̱̯͚̲̳̤̻͙͍̱̯̮̜͎̤̻̳̱̘̣͇̫̤͚̘̹͎͔͈̜̺̜̤̬͈̣͔̠͈̲͓̻͓͔̣͍͕̣̲̮̺̺̬̜̬̞͍̜̲͍̮͈̥̫̝̥͈͎̼͙͚͚̰̹͉͈̳͕̖͈͎̮͕̟̳̱̬̞̹̱̥̖͎̜̞͎̤̖̼̜͇̹̼̥͎̝͑͗̄͌̒͑͑̆̒̾̍̏̾̃͆̈́͐̈́͊̾̍̄̑̀̽̌̾̽̾̐̌̃̽͛̿͆̎͑̓̉̒̆͒̆̋͆̓̉͂̿͑͒̽̊̅̈́̍̽̈́̀́̓́͛͗̾̃̏̌́̀͒̿̅͆́͆́̊́̏̐̔̉͆̇̌̑̽͆̍̒̿̈̊͐̓́̌̎̃͋̿͐̈́͐͒̍̔̀͑͒͊͋̔̈́̿̎̄̌̑̀̐̃͋̇͋̈́̋̆̃͐̉͂̎͂̀̈̃̉̿́̈́͗͑̆̆͗̃̏̃̿̃̃̆̒̓̊̄̃̄͂̅̾̔̆̍͌̇̔̇̃̌̿̾̒͋͐͑̈́̃͂̉̾͊̄̈́͆̈́̎̑̆́̾̿̌̈́̇̋͊̿̓̽̌̍̍͂̌͊̀̈́̈̔̂̔́̋̐̾̆͛͋͊̉̅̓̓͆̋̇̄̃̎̐̿̈́̀̂͛͗͒͊̑͂̈́̐̈́͘͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̕͘͘̚͘͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ8̴̨̢̧̨̢̡̢̢̨̨̨̡̢̢̡̪͈͈̙̤̱̘̗̭͔͇̼͕̯͍̗͙͚͔̭͍̫̘̥̩̦̣̪͇͎͈̘͓̘̥͎̯̱͔̙̙̟̖̞̺͙̭̘͓͕̯̲̱̠̞͓̩̪̯͖̯̳̝̹̲̩̭̭̮̤͓̱̗̣̣͇̰̭͙̠̟̞̤̭͔͇̮̥͎̩̼͎͕̦̩̖̹͙̖͇͙͓̝̝̙̯̬͈̬̪͉̗̝̣͗́̉̒̂̒͌̃̀̄̄̽͐̾͗̋̔͑̍͊̆̇̒͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̡̢̧̡̢̧̨̢̧̧̧̧̢̨̧̢̡̧̧̧̡̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̺̘͖̜̞͎͍̰̮̦͎͖͍̱̗̤̳͚̘̼̳̞̞̖̝̰͎̳̳̪͇̱͉͔̯̭̗͕͇͇͉͙̪̗̩̲̰͍̝̰͖͓̩͓͇͉̠̝͉̻̱͔̮͈̼̰̤̱͕͍̟̭̙͕̥̤̭̟̰̞̤͓͔̘̱̺͈̱̜̬̰̙͔̝̯̬̦͓̯̣̟͉̜͉̘͖̭̝̣̳̼͇̥̫̖̙̝̖̞͉̥̗̻̬̰̺̞̜̥͎͙̝͓͚̫͇̹̗̖͚̹̘̲͕̜͔̺̘̩̭̩̪̜̖̫̺͈̙̙̪͔͖̦͕̥͕̣̯̠̝̲͎̮̲̯̹̗̰͈̥͕͎̻̗̠̬̬͉̣̻͔̙̪̣͙̺͚͓̺̪͇͖͔̬̘̠͎̩̰̤̦̫͙̠̻̲̜͉͓̣̠̠̦͖̱̲̙̥̥͔͉͓̭͍̲̭̳̥̪̲͎̥̖̜͙̼͇̠̜̪̯̭͓̰͚̹̤̺͊́̌͒̉̃͊̀̌̂́̈́̑́͊̄͆̀͒̈͗̐̍͗̆̒̑͌͛̃̈̇̑̎̈̋̈͒̌̄̿́͑̾̀̃́̍̓̇̊̈̿̑̊́̆͂̾͐̔́̑̌̈́̇͗̆̐̈́̃̅̎̈́̓̊̑́̑̌̐͆͑̊̓̂̌͂̓́̃̔̂͆͛̅̿̀̈́͛̀̀̀͋̊̎͐͊̑̏̏͐̌̐̈͆͆̑̓̌̅̔̑͂͊̿́́̿̏̅̇͛͑̿͌̋̄̑̈́̇̈́͆̅̅̀̓̒̃̉͋͒̃͊̒͊̐̐́̈́̌̔͋̒̾̾͛̍́͛̈̓͑͛̏̄͆͆̊̈́̈̿̒̋̂̽̊̒̾͐͌͑̾̾̍̉̌̌̾̓̒͑́̄̿̄̈́̈́̂̓͂̉̾̎͛̃̓̈́́͐̂̎̍́́̕͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̕͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ7̸̢̢̡̢̧̢̡̢̨̡̧̨͉̙̙̻̩̜̦̼̣̫͖̩̤̼̦͚̰͓͚͈͕̮̟̰͙͙̤̖̠̙͕͇͕̮͓͈͈̺̙̳̖̫͍̖͓̪̘̪͔̮̗̣̻̲̞̼̘̺͎̪̯̯̙͇̜͔̪̟̪̝̻͈̣̥͕̮̖͈̰̤͙͖͔̦̝̻̻̙̪̙̪̥͕̱̝̯͍͈̳͍̪̬͚̜̤͉̳͓͕̹̦͚̳͇̹͕͖̟͇̠̙̪͎͇͎̲͔̥̱̹̼̟̪̺̜̞̫̗̱̖̰̗͙̘̻̟̘̯̦͔̣̖̳̘̖͖̜͇̤͍̹̦̞̼̟̹͓̣͗̌̏̔͂́̀̂̈́̑͗̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅ.̶̢̢̧̨̜̲͓͎̬̞͔̻̣̰͔̱̜̺̙͖̦͚̩͎̰͈̲̗̹̪͙̟̻̲͙̱̪̦̤̹̖͎̜͖̪̭̠̰̬̟̺̖̩̝̖̯̳̙̞͚̭̲͔̞̞̳͇̝̗͓̺̳̱͈̱̦̠̤̠̻̦̲̻̦͇͇̤̙̝̲͔̻̜̖͙̞̙̮̲̂̍̋̍̎̽̀̒͒̽͌̏̀͆͆̑̈́̑̐̏̓̈́̈́͐̕̕͘͝͝ͅ ̸̡̡̢̧̧̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͙̥͕̬̗̬͓͉̲̞̻͈͓̝͔̬̗̬̟͙̙̯̠͎͓͚̖̤̖̯͖̭̯̲͉̳̭͖̥̯̲͔̦̭̖̮͇̤͙̻̼̝̭̠̼̟͕̙͙͇͚͈̲͍̙̯̟̭̗̬̩̗̼͇̭̮̼̻̤̤̙̥̫̹̘͈͉̙̝̥̮͍̰̺̣͔̯̲͕̟̭͚̟̙̼̩̟̹̬͈͈͉̰̱͉̗̲͓̞̤̤͔͈̗̰̬̞̪̯̳͎͙͍͕̰̩̳̪̫̦̲̦̺͚̭̞̠̝͕̼̠̥̟̟̼̅̌̀̈̑̀̑͆̉͑̑͒́̒̓̄̎̃̊͗̾̌̆̄̌͂͗̌̽̾͋̍̆̈́̑̀͋̉͌̄́̒̓͗͗̽̔̈́̈́̊̽̀̄̈́͗͒͆̀̎̈́̊̇͋̈́̉͆̈́͌͂͑̉͋̇̋̈̏̊̽̓̽̀̆̅͆̈́̓̐̓͆͗̈́͗͑̄̔͌͛̓̒̔̎̐̑͗́́̄͐̋̾͂͊͌̈́͑̈̌̀̓̀̀̽̈́̐͒͂̆͌̆̌̔̓͐̂͒͊̄͑͗͗̍͋̌͛̎͛͂͋͌͌̊̇̊̆̅͆̇͂̿͛͊̈̍̑̍̈́̓̋̓͌̍̉͒͗̆̓͑̎͑̈͊͋͗͌͋̉͋̋͗͑͌̎̿̏̅͐̽̿͛͌̿̈̏̈́́̑̆̈́̄̌̈̅͛̀̈̃̇̿͋͑̓́̉̂̆̕̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̕̕̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅȀ̵̧̧̢̨̨̡̢̢̢̢̧̡̧̡̡̧̡̡̢̡̧̡̡̛̛̛̛̮͍̼̠͓̗͕̦͎̯͔͉̹͓̲̫̲͖͍̦̭͉̗̮̱̝͚̭͈̣͉̫̩͙̞̥͈̠̹̻̪̬͚̰̱͖̯͈̝͚̺͎̯̪̺̮̤̞̞͓̣͚̯͕̹͓̩̦̟̰͖̘̘̯͕̜̺̙̯̮͖̲̜͕̟͇̪̼͇͕̬͉̳͈̼͕͎̙̭̮̼̗̼̪͙̭̬̞̭͍̬̟͕͍̤͓̼̩͙͓̘̻͔̹͔̟̝̼̱̟̖͙̘͕̼͍̺̠̜̪͉͉͚̯̣̼̼̺̖̤̪͍̱̺͍͙̭͎̲̰̗̖̺̩̠̺̜̟̲͈͚̞̣̯̜̞̗͓͚͓̤̪̱̱͂͆͑̃̓̾̉̒̈̊̈́͆́͒̈̊̆̌͋͊̾́͒̎̽̾̑͒̽̑̌̊̓̎̍͊̒͐̈́͂̀̉̌̅̌̏͂̔͌̅͐̉̈́̓̽͂̈́̆̓̀͌̌̉́̐̌̈͛́̂͛͐̓̉̊͒͆̎̑̒͐̾̽͐̾̌̈́̎͑͌̓̊̈́̄̀̆̃͛̎̒͑͗́̈́́̐͌͛͐̂́̇͂̉̀̅̃͗́̇̽͑̇̚̚͘̚̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷̡̨̢̢̢̡̢̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̯͍͍̤̙͕̖̮͙̟̻̼͚̺͎͖̠͖̬̞͍̻̠̺̳̟͍̬̙̟̹̭͈͙͈̗̤̥̩̤͖̫̩̩̲͍̺͕̞̺̗̫͉̟̳̬͇͔̭͕̥̬̲̮̠̺̹̬͈̺͈̬̮̯̗̹͓̰̥̲̠̻̰̥͖͉͕̰̳͓͖̠͍̗͎̬̰̹͕̦̟̀̎̓̒̎͆̐̄́̀̿̇̓̓̔̂̐́̅̒͐́̀͒̍́̐̈́͂̒̿̾̒̾̂̑̒́̋͑́̌̿̍̋̑̔̍̍̃̾̌̔͆̾̾͂̐̃̃̌̒͑́͋͋̑̄̉͐̑͗̑̈́̑̔̈̋̍͂̄̽͛͊̏͂̏͐̇̇̈́̑͛͐̅͊͊̂͋̃́̋͋̋̂́̏͌̀̌̂̍̎̈́̍̉̀̋́͊̀͆̀̽̌͋͑̈́͐̈́͌̐̋͛̌̄̀͐̚̕̕̕̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̡̢̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̡̡̡̧̢̤̪̯̝̦̠͇͎̲̘̣̬͙͇̺͓̞̜̬̟̲̙̤̣̲̥͖͓̻̳̳̩̮̪̼̹̗̣̹̜͍̝͓̬̣̼̞̣̱̞͚̟͈̰̝͎͔̝̟̙̥̠̤̞̳͓͕͍̤̘̼̞͚̖̜͙̘̤̗̜̭͖̘̭̬̩̥̬͙̻͚͈͕͈̫̼̱̗̩̗̟̣̗̰̖̤͕̰̻̰͔̪̭̙͍͔̮̻͙̫̙͓̠̬͙̙̻̺̼̥̝̤̰̘̼͈͓͉͍͚͉̟̮̭̳̹̲͇̫͎̗̻̙̠͖͚̭͔͕̱̼̝̻̖̫̠͉̰͖̜̩͚̫̙̙̼̳̟̮͚̣͍̥̦͙̭̮̗̯͔̖̩̘̜̫͓̙͇͇̪̼̱̱̱̳͓͙͎͓̼̻̪͖̜̫̤̖̔͒̀͑̿̈́̋̈́͑̃̍̉̄̇͑̀̿̐͂̈́͆̓̑̈́̓͐̿̔͂̎̇̈͂̀̎̎̒͌̒̀͌̂͋̔͋̀̿͗̉͑́́̓̍͗̿̾͐̽̍̈́͌̔̀̿̀̀̓̈́͑̑͛̃̀͐͛̄͒̊̈́͊̔̽͂͒̀̐̈͊̋̂̚̕̕̚͘̕̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḩ̷̡̡̧̢̛̛̤̝̘̗̖̣̤̺̙̙̰̟̘͙͓̯̗̪̬̲̜͎̠̝̞͉̯̬̖͔͉̫͓̟̭̮̳͇̗͍͙̘͙̟̣̼͍̥̥̭̬͇̭̫̞̪̜̪̉̀̽̀̾̔̀̄́́̂͗̄̊̊͊̐̐̀̊̃̈͋̿̊̎̅̀̓͐̈́̅͂͌̾͌̓̃͆̅̂͒̂͐́́͐̔́̍̂͒͐͑̈́̅̄̆͊͌͂̋̎̈́̾̊́̅̇̑͌̀̿̉̊͌̅̉̌̄̇͊͗̃̈́̋̽̈͌̎͗̂̾͂̒͌͂̈̌̾̈́̉̅̐̀̽̈́͒̂͂̇͋̅̉̊͌͐̃̋͒̎͊̍̄̄̀͂̒́͂̆́͂̉̀̀̉͆̌́̂̃́̒̾͐̍̽̐̇̒̈́̓̋͑̅̄́́́̄͗̓́̋̎͑̀̌͛͊̔̀͊̌́̀͛̓͐̇͋͋̋̿̃̕̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅe̸̡̢̧̨̨̢̧̨̢̢̡̡̨̢̢̡̧̢̢̨̧̡̛̼͔͍̬̰̹̱̜̙̙͍̬̳̝̦͚͍̰̗͖̦̮̼̩̱͈̟̘͕̲̩̠̣̣̱͇̭̪̠͔͎̺̖̼̪̺̹̻̺͎̺̪͉̦͈̼͎͓̫̱̤͈͙̠̹͕̣̤͇̤͉̯̹̪̤̩͍̼̱̰̙̪̘͕̖͓̘̙̫͚̖̼̞̣̰͇̣͔͎͚͈̫̯̗̦̤̙̫͕̟͕̬̗̳̳͓̤̼͚̮̤̲̠͎̖̳̩̺͕̫̟̟͍̬̝͓̘͉̟͇͉̩̬͖͙͓̫̭͖͕̘̩̟͉͕̻͕͓͙͕̩̼̦̝̼̪͎̖͈͖̬͉̙̳̙̮͓̺͕̤͇̼̱̗̹̣͇̘̻̖̺͇̥̠̼̺̟̙̗̝̬̰͙͕̰̪̥̝̼̖͇͈̟̦̭̞̺͖̘͉̬̮̲̱̣̞͇̟̮̯̠̦͙̗̦̟͕̪̟͇̲͚̣͎̪̬̪͉̱͉̦̟͍̙͚̹̞̗͇̅̃̇̾̑̐̄͐̐̉̿͋͒̍̈̌̾͋̈̐͐͗̐́͋̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅm̷̡̢̡̡̧̧̧̧̢̢̨̢̨̧̧̡̨̨̨̨̡̨̨̧̨̛̝̻͉̠̘̝̼̳͖̰̫̬͙͙̹̘̹̤͈̹͓̺͖̻͔͍̹̫͎̪̪̗͚̫͕̞͈̬̟̱̥̲̦̣̬̣̯̹̹͔̜̦̣͍̗̫̲̬̭̯̺̙̯̬͍͕̦̜̣̗͇͖̗͍̟̹̭̰͙̯̪̲̫̮͎͓̞̥̯̹̻̙̺̺̰̟̟̙̹̻̩͍̝͔̼͖͕̻͓̖̼̼̪͖̫͓̺͕̥̫̱̹͙͔̞̞̟͓̹̹̯̭͈̭̠̻̗̜̲̤͕̖̰͚̝͈̮̞̝̮͕̖̗̩͚͈̜͓̰̖̭͖͉̱͍̙͚̮͔̖͚͎̼̩͓̳̠̖̻͔͙͔̭̪̻̤̼͍̳͇̲̪̗̜̻̞̰̞͓̖̜̗̟̺̬̺͉̹̲̫̳̖̝̮̹͋̾̈́̉̓͂͒̍͋̌̽̊̏̈͊̃̎̏̃͐̓̑̾̈́͋͌͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅi̵̧̡̡̧̧̢̡̡̨̡̨̧̨̢̨͙͎̦̹̳͙̩̥̳̘͍̙̮̼̺̜̺̙̪̳͈̖̪̠͕̮̗̲̰̱̜̝̝͕̳̗̪̩͔̟̤͍͖͖̼̣̞̭̦͚̙̯͈̩̙̪̙̩̺̣̮͚͔̝͖̥͔̻̘̘̣̲̘͙͖͎͉͈͕̼͙̦̙̭̥͍͇̠͈̩͍̦͕̫̭̼̹̦͚̝͎̫͇͙̝͚̻̪͚̻̼̻͖̦̝̥̲̞̗̜͕̖͎̞͕̻͙͎̖̩̟̤͔̗̱̱̝̰͉̭̙͚͎͉͍̫͕̣͍̝͈͔͖͔̘͍̲͖̻̲͙͙͖̖͍̗̳͎̼̫̩̣͚̼̲̪̰͍̟̖͎͕̠̗̻̳͖̮͎̻͖̟̼̳͙͕̘̙̜̜̺̹̯̝̠̻͙̼͖̯̥̳̬̺̠̠̘̯̭͔̗̗̥̦̪̼͚̭̺̭̝̦̦̝̪̣͓̹̫̝̺̲̝͆̐́̽̌̓͐͋̃̀̈́͒̋͆̀̓̂̉̇̎̈́̉͐̇́̂͑͑͒́͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅc̵̛̛̛̛̯̥̥̼͉̻̯̦̉̂̾̾̋̓̀̐̾̐̍̽̓͌̄̏͒̑̈́͆̌̀̉̑̄̒͋͗̀̈̊̈́̈́̍́̈́̇̒͋̾̍͐̑́̏̌͆̿͆̌̔̐̌̏̄̌̏́̈́͛̓̽̈̈́͛̋̋͆̇̀͌̉͐̍̓͂̍̆́̂̈͂̏̄́͊̉́́͊͌̐͋̀́̓̾̾̒̆̋̈̉͂̀̏̀̀́̔̚̚̚̚̚͘̕͘͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ǎ̴̡̡̨̢̨̨̛̛̛͙̠̥͎̰̖̗͈͕̘̺͇̘̗͈̳̝͉̫͔͈͕̜͉͈̳̗̱͚̯͔̲̲͙̗̰̭͚͕̙̣͙͈̼̲͍͓͙͕̬͕̥̮͍͕͍̜͚̲̖̌̽̊͗͒̀̔̐́͛͌̓́̉̍̎̆̉́̔̅̃̇̔̊̓̐̒͋̿̈́̽́̇̀̌͑̍͂̄̍̅̐̅̏͋̂̉̇̉̔̅͌͐̿͗͐͂̋͗̀̀̀͑͑͆̊̄̒̓̄̑͌͆̓̒͊̋̑͗͋̎̍͆̓͊̓̈́́̒̿͛̽͋̊̉͂̌̓̈̃̈́̐̍̓̍̉̔̽̽̃̈́̎̋̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅļ̷̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̛͚̳̭̞̻̻͈̗̯̪̦̝̪̖̥̰̫͕̰͕̻̙̮̠͙̫̫͙̮̞̥̠̭̯̲̠̙͎̗̠̥̬̻̱͚̙̱̟̰̲͖̦͇͉̲͓̫̥̦̤̬͉͚͇͇̪̝̰̫̺̣̪̯̥̳̗͔̩͇̟̮̺̝͓̻̰͍̺̽̊̅́̎̐̒̈́́̑̂́̃͂͂͒́̒͒͛̇̌̀͛̓́͐͑̏͋̈̀̏̉̋͘͘͘̕͜ͅͅͅͅ ̴̨̡̧̨̨̡̢̡̧̡̨̢̡̡̡̡̧̡̨̨̢̢̨̛̛̛̖̼̰̝̩̹̞͈̯͎̘̙̻̱̟̼̹̫͖͓̭̠͉̩̻̥̰̟̙͕͕̪̘̤̥̗̫̖̼̳͍̼̺̩͉͙̜̺̠̗̣͚̙͍̠̮̰̮̖̭͔̣̘͈̗̹͈͓̞͖̦̟͈̥̥̥̮̖̼̮̝̼̮͕̦̻̫̠̺͚͇̤̦̹͚͔̦̬̯̗͉͔͎̲̘͕̟̩͔̟̼̫̫̰̳͈͕̟̥̟͎̲̬̥̣̹̗̳̱̪̗̘͉͕̫͚̣̦̯̹̬̳͓͕̺̳̜̮̳͚̘̭̪̩̙̜͙̺͎̥̰͖͓̰̞͎͍̲̣̯̖͔̱̻̜̹̝̬̥͉̣̟͎̖̙͍͇̹͙̩͈̯̙̩̻͉̩͉̗͚̪̞̭̣̫͙͎̳͓̳̮̹̳̺̘̮̬̱͎̟̯̖̼͕͍̪͎͎̪͈͉̪̣̗͋̇̈́̀͆͒́͛̾͊͑͆̄́͛͐͋̓͗͌̽̒̒̐̏̎̐̽̇̈́͆̈́̈̐̑͗̇̄͌̎̅̔͗̾͑̄͗̔͆͆̾̉͊͑͑̃̂͌̒̂͐̅̀̊̐̅̽̒̈́̕̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅç̶̢̡̢̢̨̨̡̨̢̡̧̡̛͕̗̦͔̥̲̫̘̩̟͔̖͔͈͓̝̻͖̺̙͎̰̹̫̠͇̫̠͈̙̩̫̲̖̫̯̭̳͇̖͈͓̮̠͖̠͖̖̳̦͚̦̻̟̬̗̜͚̥̫̹̮̠̭̭̰̰͈̩̖̣̲͇͙̦̖̬̞̺̰̙͖͇̬̺͚̖͙͖̣̲̮̙͈̘̗̣̣̟͖͕͕̫̙̦̯̱͉̮̰͇͉̲͓̬̦̝̩̬̠̯̖͙͙̼̘̪̺̝̫͉̌̐̈̑͗̑̽̌̇̾͌̑͌̈͛̂̄̒̋̈̇̊̓̍̌̋́̋̾͘͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅờ̴̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̘͚̦̟͙͉̩͇͕̘̞̫̤̠̘̫͉͎̮̟̣͖͙̝̘̩̠̰̺̤͎̞̭̦̦̠̝̦̰͉̰̝̤̠̞͈͉̘͎̹̰͓͙͖͍̗͈̟͙̫̹̱̥͔̬̙͉̤̝͖̓̿̍̾̅͌̌͌̅̐̒͐̓̎͊͗̋̑̈́̄̇̔͋̄̂̀̃̈̓̓̀̋́̍̿̐͑͛̏̌̇̔̽̔̎̇̅̓͒̒͌̾́̉̅̇̈́̓̽̐̒̎͋̕̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝m̵̢̡̧̨̧̨̢̢̧̨̡̡̧̨̧̛̛͍̞͎̦̱̖̗̲͔͇͈̥̺̞͔̞͚̩̻̲̱͈̻̩̟̮̠̱̣̭̖͉̬̝̜̗̮͚̻̟͓͚͉̪̪̦͚͎̠͇̦̬̱͔̥̰̩̦̯̞̯̩̩̼̹͎͔̟͎͍̯̯̗̜͚͓͕̻͇͈̲͉̬͓̙̣̹̪̦̪̭̞̼̹̝̞̯͓̭͍̫̦̝͓̲̣͓̺̘̥̣̫̫̯̖͎̤̱̬̤̺͉̯̭͕̞̭̳͖̼̱̰̭̬͕͈̻̯̞̳̟̞͍͎̝̘̤͓̣̬͙̜̩͇̫̰͖̗̗̥̫͉̘̜͖̝̤̳̌̔͋̀͊͛͒̏̾͛̂͐̑́̒̿̄̉͐̌̋̋͑̀́̀͐̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅp̴̡̧̨̨̡̛̭͕͓̬͖͉̗̹̮̺̘̝̹̣͇̬͖̪̲̫̲̻̭͍̰̙͚̟̹͙̥͎̙̝͉̫̣̩͈̯͎̙͙̱̤̠̜̻̱͈͔͓̥̹̲̠͈͎̹̥̟̺͖͎̹̞̹̺̙̪̫̯̞̱͎̮̳͔͓̥̠̙͍͕̞͈̝͙̦͖̱̼͇̳̫̲̤͇̳͇͕̫̤̘̣̜̩̪͉͈̠͚̗͖̲̫̯̗͓̟̱̘̠͓̣͇̠̰̟̝̺͍̜̙̣̞̫̩͉̳͔͈̍̐̃̒̓̈́̃̍̑͊͒̌̄̄̈́̃̓̉̃̊͗͑͛͐̀̃̃̑̆́̐̾̔̉̐̃̇͐̈́̅͐̍͛͋̔̈́́͗̔́͗̍̆̀̈̌͐̓͗̾̿̈̌̂̎̀̇̊͛̋̉̍̉̏̆̀̈̋̾̂̏̃̓̽̽͛͋͊͒͌̂̓̋̾͑̅̌̆̋́͛̋̒̓̔̑̀̎̏̒͒͑̔̂͘̕͘̚̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅơ̷̧̧̢̡̨̢̢̧̢̛̦̯̙̠̗̼̟̳̦͙̗̼͙̰͈̣͈̬̪̩̤͔͚͈͚̤̗̙̠̤̜̥̪̜̱̥̫̗̙͖͎͎̮̞̜̠͇̪̤͓̠̠̬̗̝͈̬̱̞͓̰̦̰̘̬̺̭̭͎͇̖̹̝̦̯̥̞̬̠̝͕͓̩̗̱͈̣̠͖͓̠̗̳̞̝̳̤̙̋͗̀̆̈́̐̿̋͛́̉̑̊̄̆̄̾́̋͂̾̐̌̾̽̒̉͂͊͑̈̿͆̑̌͐̄́̍̋̒͊́̀͂́̏̉̃̾͊̉͛̃̅̎̓͂͐̀̈̈́̊͌̒͂̑̿͌́̃͊̈́̆̍͑̒̕̚̚̕̕̕̚͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅň̴̛̟̼̳̺̼̩͓̅̋͋̅̂̋̉͗͋͌̋̒̆̂̀̽̌̆͆͑̃̎̑̓̉̄̆͗́̇͆̽̏̌͐̊̎̀̑͛̒͗͐̌͌́͛̈̔͋̒̈́͋̄̔̽͑̑̃̀̏̅́͋͑̇̄̿̊̐͌̿̒̏́̆̄͋͗̈́͋̎̾́̍͛̒̃̈̎͗̽̎͂̾͒̐̏̐̒̉̌́́̾̇̆̀͗̈̄͆̑̊̈́̌̃̅͂̓̉̓̇́̐̏͆̅͋͊͋̐̀̽́̍̌̃̍̓̌͊̈́̅͐͂̾̊̍̅̃̔̍̈́͋̀͛̈́̍̒̋̏͛̏́͂͆̈́́͌̎̓̌́̒͋͒̍̋͋̄͘̚͘͘͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ę̶̨̧̨̢̡̨̡̢̨̢̢̢̢̨̨̡̢̡̢̢̛̛̛̣̭̗͔̙̜͚͇͎͓͇̜̻̝͎̲̣̹̻̱̫͈̺̰̩̻̬͎̤͖̲̻͈̙̲͎̥̯̱̼̥̲̬̯̪͚̞̬̳̖͉̳̖̖͖̲̻̲̼̙͈͈̝̣̫͙̺̦̞̘͈̺͈̱̮̞̗̲̦̪̪̳̥̮͎͖͇͈̰̯͙̯͇͔͚̗̘̩͓̹̘͉͕̘͖̝̳͈̠̹̲̱͔̮̼̤͙̝̬͎͉̫̤̲͉̬̖͇̖͚͙͍̩̮̼̞̦̯͉͚̰̪̼͍̠̰̘̗͔͍̗͙̬͔̹̰̦̭͙̠̙̱̂̓̇͒͒̾͂̋͛̀̊̍͋̋̈́͗͌̅́̒̊̂͌̈̃̊͊̏̀͐̔̇̎̈̀̂̈́̈͊̾̑̑͊̀̿̀́̏̒͑̾̂̊͛̎̒̎͋̅͆͗̀̃͌̅͑̎͊̅͋̓̐͒̍̊̎͑̈̿́͋̂̂̈́̋́̉̿̅̊̿̀̔͂̌̽̀͌̓̃̊̽͌͐͊̂́̈́̀̋̆̈́̊̚̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅǹ̸̢̡̨̢̧̛̫̩̰̤͉͚̜̗̫̦̝͍̙̟̮͓̬͉͍̦̥̠͓͍͎͈̫̼̞̜̘̤̲͚͓̱͈̰̜͇̪͔̲̻̯͔̠̟̞̰̤̙̗̮̗͇̖̞͎͕̭͚̪͎̗̝̜͚̬̱͖̫͓̻̲̗̱̜̞̣̝̭͍̪̥̝̦̻̫̣̦̩͉̝͔̮̗͈̯̺̲̟̜͓̙̏̈́̋̀̎̂̑̇̐̈́͋̇̀͒̿͆̓̅͑̉̾͊͗̌̐̅͆̒́̈́̈̓́̀̾̕̚͘͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅt̵̢̧̛̛̛̳̥̟̼̥̣̠̳͓̦̻̫̗̦͖̗͙̟̣͚̟̦͖͎̣̞͍͔̟̮̱͎͉̞̳̰̤̓͋́̓́̓͋̌͐̊͆͊̂̾͗͌̌̀́̋͆̂̔́͋͊̓̑̐̇͂͊͛͒̑̃̑͆̐͊̅̄̇͆̐̑̓̂̈́̅̓͊̂̇̊̈́̐̓̌̋̅͋͗͊͒͛̃̃̀͊͊́̽͗́̿̅́̋̿͌͌̅̈͆̇̈́̀̑̅̉̔̔̄͂͐̆̑̀͂̾͂̑͋̃̐̔̐͑̍̅̃̂̑̐̀̿̎͊́͐͌̿̿̌̋̀̍̀̓̊͆̈́̄͂͑̀́́̈̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̚͘͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̡̛̛̛͖͕̬͖͚͎̲̻̜̱̞͎̳̲͙̲̭͍̫̻̟͗̒̉͊̑̓̋̐̓̈́͗̋̍̆͒́͗́̊̈̽̔́͂̒͗͌̂̾̂̾̀̓̑̓̓̂̍̿͑̐͛͆͑͒̑͒͐̓͐̅̋̅̉̄͗̑͒̌̔̐̊̀̒́͊̌̃͂̉̎͑̔́̿̇̂͌̆͆͛͂̄̉̑̓͐͒́̃͒̃̆̂́̇̇͐̐̔̋̍́͗̈͑̈́́̄͒̅̓̂̄̃̂͆̆̑͛̍̓̊͛̾̃̓̾͊̄͗̓̈́͗́̃͋̌̑́̾̋̃̊͌͂́͂̇͒͋̏͋̿̌̃̍̒̔̀̇̈́͋̀̿̂͛͛̈͐͘̚̚̚̚͘͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ǫ̴̢̨̢̡̡̨̨̨̧̨̡̧̢̡̧̛̛̛͎̳̺̠̬̪͓̟̗͓̱̜̲̗͈͔͓̞̥̪̯͕̮̥̖̘̱̲̩͎̺͇̻͍̺̥̞̮͉̹̘͙͔̠̘͕̮̖̗̳͍̲͍̼̗͖̥̞͖̹̮̻̳͙̟̲͖͚͈͙̪̹͔̱͍̗͔̙͔̤̪͖̙̼̬̪̫̘̺̪̞͇̰̗̰̲̤͈̜̲͍̬̣̤̱͔͎̮̰͓͚̣̝̺̖̞͎̘̟͍̳̣̮̤̣͚͖̙̝͚̥͙͔̘̝̦̺̖̖̼̘͈̳̱̭̥͇͎͖͈̮̖͓͔͕̱͖̬̖̬̤̭̠̮̼̜̠͕͓̲̩̼̯̝̺̩̪͓̗͉͈̻̠͈̜͔͂̔͊̓̃̃̃͒̔͛̈́̇̀̋̄̈́͒̐̽̊̌̃͗̄͆́̄̄̆͛̇̃̈͆͑̊́̊̅͋̄̓̌̂̈̎̓͆̿̉̆̊́̆̉́̏͗̍̏̐̀̇̐̈̀͗̏͐̃̓̍̏͗̂̓͌̅́̀͘̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅf̷̧̨̛̛̛̛͓͖̖̟͇̹͇͓̯̝̪̣̼̙̪̮̟̣̣͈̠͓̥̰̠̼̦͍̯̩̥̘͍̈̈͑̇̍̈́̽̑́̽͛́̋̃̀̉̉̇̍̓̎̍͌̀́̇̌͐̋̑̅̾͒̅̄̔̒̇̿̃̇͌̉̽͒̓̊̓̿̒́̒̋̏͛̏̄͂͒̾͂̀̀͌̂̓̈́̃̂̽̆̅̈́̀̈̔́̈́̄̌̇̎̎̑͛̂́̈́͌̉͌̓̍͐͊͌̓̈͋̌̈́̌͌̄̀̏͋͋̏̈̀́̓͊̂̈́̊̿͘̚̚̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅ ̶̧̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̧̧̡̢̡̧̢̧̢̢̨̡̨̡̡̡̧̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̫͕̟̘̖̯̣̩͎͈̙̼̬̲̣̖͕̖̫͈͙̰͕̮̰͖̙̳͖̭͙̦̩̞̤͚̹͎̬̱͔̝̗̖͔̝̫̥̠̬͈͕͈̪͍͖̫̰̦̫̪̤͙͕̲̗̞̼̦̯͔̳̗̠̭̫̘͕̘̞̩̯̼̙͔̯̼̖̰̙̺̼͓̬͈͕͎̦̜͇̗̬̬͕̯͈̜͖͈̜͇̖͖̹̫̹͈̮̺̻̞͎̠̞̹̩͙̗̭̩̦̣̻̲̦͈̘̯̠͚̲͉̜̻͎̯̱̘̦̙͙̞͓͍̦̞͙͓͇̮͕͇̦͔͉͈̣̱̮̬̭̰͙̮̩̝̮͎̜͉̼̰̭̳͈̰̣̭̞̺̜̭̭̭̱̣̟̫͍͎̟̗͖̻̳̩̝̯̯̩̖̣̬̲̳͍̜͇̦̜̞̞̣̙̬͖̭̤͔̝̩̪̙̏͋́͊̀͊̎̽́̒͊̑̇͐̎̊̔̀́́̀̆͌̿̐̐̄͋͐̇́̑̏͛͂̓́͂̉̈̓̀͐͛͊̾̿́̔̉̔̈́̊̍͊̉͌̆́̍̈́̀͗̄̎̒̈́̀͆̐̾͛̓̋̓̏̇͌̂͗̆̐̆̃̍̿̂̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅs̶̡̢̨̨̧̧̢̧̨̢̨̧̢̨̧̡̡̨̡̢̡̧̢̢̨̨̭̦̭̳̼̰̩͕̺̪̟̘͕̹̜̻̤̗̖͎̹̹̯͍̟͙͇͉͖̹͎͓̖̮͇̖͎̼͚͖͕̲̼̝̥̼̜̺̦̩̳͎̻͍̦͖̟̩̰̖͚̱̜̹̙̦̙̰̠̹͔̟̙̼͎̥̙͉̝̲̱͎̹̤͖̰͙͍̟̺̟̱̥͖͔̱͕̬̲̜͇̖͔̖̩͎̜̮̮̲̞͓͎͇̗̜̭̥̳̱̲̦̳̫̮̘̬͉̮̰̖̗͈͖͎̘͙͖̖̖͚̬̤͔̰͈̰̥̞̘̜̫̭̘̺̥͕̫̘̥̤̟̯̲̩̳̖͙̳̦̯̬̫̠̘͔̻͇̝̻̪͚̝̦̻̹̻͙͕͓̩̙̒͊̂̓̔̍̾̏̑̍́̓̓̊̇̈́͆̓̐̽͑̿͐̂͗̉̋͋̄̃́͂̏̍͛͛́͛̅̓̀̊̀͊̆̋̾͆͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅa̵̢̡̡̢̨̧̡̨̡̧̨̨̧̢̡̧̨̡̛̛̭͓͔͍͉̦̝̯̜̝̻͎̼̣̠͖̘͈̼̺̝͙̤͙̫̰̪̯̫̖̝̟͚̖̰̤̳̠̞̦̟͉̦͚̠͙̮̳̙͇̘̘͉̦͚̩̻̟̘͕̬͇̤̲̻̫̭͚̬̗̙̫̠͙̗̝̳̹͍̥͖̹͈̺̤̣͔̺̖̪͓͍̟̪̥͖̲̫̺̜͍̗̼͉̱̺̳̭̪̞̟͈̰̘͔͚̝̠͙̥̭̥͇̣̙͙̖̫̩̭̮͖͈̰̟͚͓͎͓̼͚̹̤̰͍̯͍̺͚̝̤̫̯̮̘̙̖͍͓̩̼͙̟͓̘̻̦̫̺̰̠͕̤͙̤̘̦͈̞̫̰̟̣̗̣̮̔̋̾͆̌̈̋́̎̔̀̄͋̉́́̎̐̿̉̀̇͌̋̃̐̇̈̀́̒̆͋͋̅́͗̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅļ̸̨̡̢̡̧̡̨̨̧̛̛͇̫̯̯̲̼͇͈̰̣̰͙͉̺̙̘̬̖̜̬̯͇̫̳̣͎͔͓̰̹̭͔̫̘̭͕̖̞̝͕͔̻̮̼̪̟̠̻̝̟̩͖̜̱͈̦̞͕̮̲̼͈͕̥̗̹͓̼͎̜̖̠̦̲͖̣̟̺͈̱̺͓̗̦̤̺̻͉̪̬̗͚̳͇̗̥͖̺͔͇̼̰̻̥͕̭͈̟͎͚̤͎͇̞̱̳̖̪͓̱̣͓͕̜̙̮͕̱̲̥̥̝̼͎͓̟͇̮̘̳̥̾̄̽̓̓̈̋͛͗̍͆̀̂̑͗̊̾̈̃̽̅͐̃͐̌͂͘̚̚̚͜͜͜ͅẗ̵̨̨̧̧̨̧̢̡̨̢̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͕̮̬͖̤̻̹͎̲̲͍̹͈̠̝̝̭̰̦͓̗͙͈̻͙͈͔̯̯̜̻͓̱͙̹̖̳̫̻̘͍͎̙̻̼̗̜̞͓͍̠̭͔̟̦̻̦̫̥̟̦͎̱̺̙̥̪̰̜̟̟̭͖͔̜̫͉͈̯͙͈̲͕̮̯̮̰͔̱̞̯̘̲͚̹͎̥͕̜̣̫͎̺̮̪̜̥̱͇̯̹͖͎̩̘̘̲̬̫͔͎̲̙̞̖͚̺̬̜̲̰̮̪̐̿̽̋͌͂̆̽͂̌͂̀͒͌̋̃͗̌̄̏̅̏̔͂́͂͒̋͌́̆́̈́̄̉͆̓̄̒́̇̌̑̀͌̊̽̅̀̆̽̑̓̀̈́̍͐͗͊͋̐̀̄̎̔̔́̓͂̆̽̓͒̊͆͑̄̔̆̏̇͛̾̽́̌̉̿̂̅̅̂̋̊̈̈́̓̔͆̊͂̑́̈́͐̅̿͌͋̏͛͊̏̃̉͂̑̄̈́͗̇̃̐́͑̇̈́̌̀̊͌͐͋̿̊̌͑͂̿̎͊̂͌͗́̔́̈́̈́͌̽̽̈̅̊̈̆̍͒̈͂̔͑͌̽̂̀̆͒̅̈̍̇͌̑̎́̿̈́͒̐̀͌̄͋͗́̿̂̈̌͆̌̿͘̕͘͘͘̚͘̕̚̚̕͘͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ,̸̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̮̮͙͈̼̫͔̬̻͖̣̙͎̩̩̗̤̞̹̯̦̘̙͍͚̹̣̘̭̮͇̐͊͆̾͐̎̊̐̀͊́̑́͐̂̾̒͛͒̿̓͆̆̈͑̍͒̆̀́̂͋̀̆̈͌̑́̀͂̉̉̅͐͐́́̓́̂̔̇̈͊͗͛́̐̋͂̏̽͂̒̓̉͂̈́̈̓̅̑́̅̒̉̓̇̽̈́̇̀͌̈́̈̄̌͊̍͐͛͗͗͊̂̈́̀̅͆͗̾̋͗̏͛͋͒͌̂͗͊̏̒̈͌̂̃̒̇̿̄̄̄͐̄́̋́̀̐͌̊̒̊̒̊̒̀͌̓̇͂̇͂̎̅̑̓̈́̈́̓͒͒͂̄̄̌̾̋́̂̀͊͂̔͐̒̍̀͑́̎̉̓͐̓̍̿̍͆̈̔̐̌̿̉́̋̂͂̉̐͗͋̉̀͊́̄̍͑̓̅͆̔̀̏̃̄̈́̓̾̉̀̔̽̓͌̉́̈̋͂̐͋̾̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̕̕̚̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ ̶̨̡̧̡̢̨̧̨̡̢̡̧̨̛͇͕̰͎̲̻̼̗͖͕͇̫͕̬̭͙̠͎͙̹̜̮̦͓̬̹̣̤̯̲̲̠̣͇̬̘̖͖̘̜̠͙̝͖͙̙̼̹̼̻̘̬͔̲̞̤̳̙̠̝̘̠͖̙̲̭͔̟̣̟̭͎̠̪̥̣̫̟͖̳̜̩̻̹͙̝͚͔̭̰̥̣̪̖̼̱̺͉̟̙̣͇̳̘̎̑͋͌́̂̂͛͊̓̎͊̀̂̃͗̀́̃̓̀̂͑̾̂͌̋͋̿̒̿̉̂̐͗͐̑̌̔̾̃͗̉̓͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅh̸̢̢̢̧̨̧̡̨̨̨̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̥͉̠̳̺͕͙͖͇̖͓̩̮̫͓͉̙͓͕̰̪̩̜͚̯͉̜̙̘͍̠͕̻̫̭̖̮̰̟̤̙̣̳̗͖̟̰͙̙͓̯̱̯̙̣̱̠̦̪̥̪̗͍̮̼͖̖̲̲͈̞͚̟̪̱͍̻͕̞̗͕̟͔̯̖̳͉̹̺̰͇̳̙̜̻̱̜̜̼͈͉̘̭̬̘͉̙̫̤̜̟̜͙͖͔̙̲̭̞̜̠̙͖̜͓̼͛͗̃͊͌͑̉͆̇͑͋͗̎͐̾̊̆̂́̽̃͐̅͆̈́̓̍̂̓̇̔̽̎̍̍̔̈́͗̑̄͂͋̈͋̒̿̀̎̂̿̍̿̆̊͂̄̊͐̆̆̈́̏̆̋̌̑̈́̓́͊̀̒͗̅̅͒̊̈̇͊̌̑̑̾͗͌̽̂̍̋̓̈́́̍̎͊̏̽̈̓́͂̇̆̈́͋̃̿̔̀̿̽͒͋͐̾̒́̾̃͂́̎̅̓̾͋̽̍͋̄͆̀͗́͒̉̈́̃̃̐̀̐́͗̊̈́̿͛͐͋̂̈͂̄̊̍̔̌̔͐̌̉͋̀̒̓̄͋̅̆͑͋̌͋́͂́͂̄͋̈́̒́̀̽͂̿́̀̋̓̀͌̈́̐͊̄̾́͂͌̑̂̅͑́̎̀̀͗̏͂̃̋̈́̂̊͒̈́̾͌̓̇̎̀͑̔̌͑̉͊͋̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̚͘̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̚͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅȩ̸̡̢̨̢̢̨̢̧̡̢̨̨̡̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔͔̗̼͕̭̟̣̙̭̠̦̜̳̱͈̥̤̳͚̱̰̻͉̟͍͕̦̰̹̹̦͔̮͚̭͚̦̳͕̼̦̝̞͇̯͓̪̥͕̘̥̖̬̣͓͇̦͍̰͎͇̲̫͍̮̣̰̳͚̜̩͖̲̹̯͔̬͉̱̤̮̘̟̦͔̦̣̮͖̻͉̩͖͓̯̺̞͔̝͈̩̣̪͈̘͖̪̤̼̠̤͙̗͙͕̲̪̘͓̭̳̱̳̮̦̝̦̭̱̘͇̋͗̂́̀̌̔̓̇̇͌̎̆͛̍̅̐̍̐̆̈́̄̀̅͊̂̈́̃̄̓͒̈̈́͒̈̓̒̑̓̑̒̌̽͒̽̉̊̈́͊̑̄͌̂̌̇̀̂̊͌̓͆̐̌́̎̓̽̇̆̋̏͌͆̾̈́̃̈͛̍̌̉̎̍̅̔̌̿̅̑̓̍͑̿͑̽͐̏̊̀̽͌̈́̌̆͆̈͌͊̉̑̂̓͑̆͊͒̓͆̔̂̎͛̂̄͛͋́̎̇͒́̔̍̓̊̈́̄͂̓͐͐̎̀̀̕̕͘͘̕̕͘͘̕͘͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̵̨̢̨̧̡̢̧̢̢̢̢̧̡̧̨̡̧̨̧̢̛̛̱͔̩̩̝͕͔͉̦̲̣̺̪̮̖͇͉͚̥͍̲͈͈̦̟̝̩͈̝͖̟̦̪̟̗͍͈͕̻̘̝̝̜̝̟̮̥̳̹͍̯̖̲͓̳̞͇̦̹̖̥͚̼͓̜̲͇̺̪͉̲̹̗̗̟̭̳̟͓̞͖̺̙̮̤̙͖͔͖̦̘̺͓͓̪̮̲̻̭͖̰͔̟̺̻̠̤̣̮͚̫̘͕͎͔̟͙̰͕͔͚̙͚͈̘̯̣̪͚̹̼͙̳͇̲̮̹̘̟̣͖̭̤̦̺͔͈̙̗͔͎͓̘̜̣͙̳̮̙̰̞̞̺̭̦̦̺͓̦̝̦̦̲̞̫̺̬͕͎͍̘̫̮͕̲̘̳̩̳̹̺̳̬̬̼̦͇͎̯͎̮̹̰͖̇̈́̿̐̅̌̆̀̂̾̃͛͋͒̊̉̇̈́̿̈͊͛͊̑̀̎̓̎̒̔͒͛̇̽̅̐̐̾̐̽̎͌̎̓̾̏̓̈́̄̄̓͂̑̓̀̄̈́̾̿́̃̑̌̈́̒͂̒͛̌̉̀̈͐͗̔̈́̓̉̍̓͊͊̐̈̎̇͆̈́̀̓̔̊̅͛͆͛̈́̈́͒̓̔̔̋̋̾͒̇̃̒̑͌̀̏̈̏͋͛͐̓̇͆̿̀̅̅̾̐̒̂̈́̎̉̚̕̚͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǹ̶̡̧̧̨̨̢̨̡̡̨̧̢͔̗͖̘̘̱̣̤̩̪̼͍͕̥̟̙͚̜̬̹̮̦̤̮̳̪̠̮͚͓̤̫͚̬̠̭̟̝̼̣̠͖̳͓̙̞̞̦̖̞̙̞͔̜͓̖͓̼͇͕̭̥̱͙̗̤̪̫̺̥̝̖̬̮̹̺̰̼̤͖͖̘̲̮̞̭̙̩̯͉͍͉̫̲̘͈̳͈̞͔̮̳̦͖̱̗̞̬̮̻̼͙̩̙̤͎̻̱̗̖͇̤̯̺̮̗̮͚̥͍̔̔̐͆̍̐̊̂̓͋͑̾̍̂̾̅͊̅̋̈́̓͂̒̽̅̄̏́̽́̍̄́͑͒̉̉͛̓̂̈̒̃̊̇̈́͐̄̈́̍͑̓̿͆̒̔͂̆͑͊̽̅͑̑̌͛͒̃̀̾̈̆̏̀̄̊͐̽͒̐̏̽̇̋͒̑̎̇͑̈̓̈́̓̀͛͋͌͘̕̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅä̶̡̧̡̧̢̨̡̧̡̧̧̡̡̨̛̛̛͍̥͔͙̺̻̞̥̺̠̺͕̣̪̯͖̼̤̪̬̟̬͉͍͇͚̣̗̯̝̠͎͚͖̬̲͉͉̰̤̣̫͇̪̹̼͍͖͈͇̠̘̱͎̠̻̤̘̗͙̖͕͖̠̲͎͚̙̳̩̪̰̪̙̮̩̳̩̺͇̰͍̼͎̼̙̭̹̹̬̫̗̳̲̜̹̙͈̯̯͙͔̠̱̠̝̺̹̭͚̣̯̘͎̥͖̬͓̠̼͎̰̩̥̻̟̱̜̼͔̪̳̣̹̙͚͚̮̦̝̱̯̙̯͖͚̤̠̠̗͕̫̯̮̜̼̙̤͇̣́̒͊̅͊̑͋͛̉̍̽̈̐̽̆̀́͌͐̿̉̊̿̀̓̇̉͛̃̄̋̑́̈́̀̌́̇͆̐̏͂͗̀͒̄͂͛̈͑͑̏͒̾͆͒͗̚̕͘͘̕̚͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅm̷̨̧̢̢̧̢̡̧̧̨̢̧̡̢̧̢̢̛̛̛̛͔̝̹͙̬̩͙̗̞͖̮̺͇̣̻͇̻̤̹͎̭͔͇̪͍̜̪̬͓͙̮̻̤͉̪̟̠̟̮̱̦͎̳̦̘͍̫͓̰̹͎̯͓͎͙̪̲͈̼͕̬̯̭̮̬̲̳͓̞̼͈̟̖̩͉͙̟̭̘̘̰̜̗̳̮̝̩̝̹̬̤͎̭͈̦̹̦̤̗̙̟̣̰̥̫͖̯̟̱̲͕̑́̈́̄̃̈͛͆͗̔͛̈́̈̃̈̄̓̑̇̅͂̋̆̏̃͒͐̂̾̀̓́̐̂̂̓͆̒͂̐̇͑́̂̾̋̍̉͒̅͂͒͛̆̄̈́̍͊̉̏̾͊̀̃̅̅̔̐̉̀͒̈͂̌͑͋̈́̈́̅̓͒̉͊̌̒̓̉͊͒̈́́͒͛̏͛̾͊̊̿͒͊̍̔̒̾͂͂͂̽̆͌̇͌̀́̇͊̌̈́͛̌́̾̔̏͐̈́͂́̀̂͋̑̍́̌̒̐͊́͌͊̀̎̆̊̃̓̓̃̎̈́͋̍̅͌̑̃̑́̾̈͆́͒͋͊͌͗̈̍̂͌̋͌̔̍̀͛͂̎̋̀̉͗͛̓̐̑̿̆̐͐͌͑̄̊͗͐̈̋͊̀́̈́͐͒͑̊̌͋̓̈́̈́̆͛͐̅̈́̈́̽̑̓̓̀̾̾̃͂̽̐͛̀͆̍̀̾̓͑̏̊͑̈́͒͌̃̓̈́͑̎̈͆̾͐͊̌̔̾̀͗͐̄̊̎̽̕͘̕̕̚̚͘͘̕͘͘̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅę̸̡̨̨̢̡̡̧̢̢̡̡̧̛̛͇̰̖͉͕̺͔͎̯̻̗̰̬͔̤̟̩̣̺̦̻̬̣̼̯̖̫̤͎̺͕͇̦̰̱̦̟̖̗̪̤̠̩̙̣͈͔̥͎̠̻͎̫͚̣̱̠̭̙̻̙̗̭̮͔̹͙̱͓͍̫̣̝̠̙̟̱̬̺͕̙̮̫̖̲̩͎̫̩̳̦̞̻̤̻͎͖̭̳̖̣̖̫̙̲̲͓̫̖̦̟̰͇̩̞̣̗͈̭̰̹͇͎̣͔̞̘̭̠̗̖̲͕͂̉̀̓̐̐̋͗̈͑́̔̓̅̒̉̓̈̇̏̀̓̌̈͋́̃̒͗̀͆̎̐̕̚͜͜͝ͅͅͅd̴̨̨̨̨̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̧̢̢̨̡̧̡̡̡̢̨̡̨̨̛̛̮̪͖̺̤̳̣̘͙̞͇̳̺̺͉̦̜̺͔͓̭̖̙̝͈͈̩̝͙̗͎̹͖͇͈̩̗̜̲̮̖͓͖̥͙̳̪̗̜̦͉͙͓̹͚͕̤͎̣͓̮̜͓͙͔̮͚̻̬̰͔̲͙̠̜̯̦̞̬̠̺̥̮̺̤͖̯̜̞͍̪̲͈̖̤͕̟̤̬̬͖̖̤̬̝̞̱̹̳͓̘͉͓̱͈̗͙̖̱̮̪̪̲̙̳͇̘̙͖͉̖̜̙̜̯͙̲̥͈͇̪̩͈̘͖̩͇͇̰͇̪͙̥̘̭͕̥̰̟̝̜̤̖̦͖͕̯͈͚̮͈͖̯̟͓̗͎͓̯̦͙̙͔̯̳̹͚̻͍̹̦̲̬͇͍̝̝̘̟̜̙̺̯̥̼̟̲̞̼͇̪̰͙̻̥͕̟̬͎͕͚̘͈͚̙̬͇̪̱̯̼͚͕͈͔̻̥̭͎̠͎͈͉̦̫͎̭͉̯̋͂̄́͊̄̎̽͒͆͛̓̔͂̀̃̉́̾͋́̀̽̇͗̀̈́͗̑̏̍͆̄̈́̆̔̿̎̈́̃̂̈́́̐̈́̃̎͑͛̃͌̏̓̑̍͌̋͌̈̂̅̋̎̾̇̂̿͂̄̀̎̈́̂̆̊́͌̐̆͛̿͂̔̀̀̈́͂̑͐̄̔̄͆̈́̂̀̋̐͂͘̚͘͘͘̕̕͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̸̧̢̨̧̡̨̨̢̢̧̨̢̧̨̢̧̢̢̨̛̛̹̻̤͈̖͈̖̪̺̤̼̦̱̰̝̣̠͎̙̱͚̻̯̯̯̙͚̳̝̙̳̹͙̩͖͇͇̹̹͔̝̰̳̠̯̱͔̯̮̘͈̖̲̱̣͚̥͓̫̯͉̩̬̦̟̜̜̯͙̠̞̫̼̹͈̜͓̱̜͓̻͖̝̫̠̩̻̠̲̲̘̳̺̭͚̱̘̜͖̻͇͖̦̙̰̮̦̩̭̤͈͎̗̭̩̟̥̳̻̞̠̠̬͎̱̠̘̮̥̥̻͔̥̻͇̮̼̥̗͓͈̖͈̲͍͔͍̤̘͚͖̝͉̖͕̼̲̪̩̩͚͕͇̻͈̠̞̹̝̘͍̠̱̯̯̺̦͇͈͉̮̪̱͖̥̲͈̘̲͙̥̥̠͔̲̖̲͓̟̩̖̯̠͙̝̩̱̳͔͓̠̪̠̰̪͈̜̜͓̫̯̞͇̰̩͕͇͚̞̮̬͔͔͍̣͖͚̺̩͉̺̳̝̫̗̠̱̰̖̟͕̬̻̦̞̖̪̗͔͎̜̤͍̠̠̱̏͋̒͐̒́̍̓̏̇̅̓̍̔̎͌̎̈́͐́̅̄͑̊͌̿̇͌̑͊̔͐͒̉̽̑̀͌̅̅̀̐͆̒̔̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅí̷̡̢̧̡̡̢̢̢̡̡̧̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̯̗̲̗̖̖͖̭̝̪̬̱̮̖̙̳͓̫̺̠͈̘̺̻̫̘͙͈̘̮̙̤̭͕͉̩͉̤̳̫͎̙̯͚̼̗͈͉̬̮̣̬͙̙̠͇̙̙̖̖̣͈̟̞̺̙̳̞͕̱̟̻̲̗͔͓͚͕̘̤̙̻̣̮̗̮̭͈̠̩̳̱̜͍̙̟̦̥̱̼̺̣͔̺̯̳̭̲͕̭̲̫̝͇͖̬̤̫̞̝͉͖̖̤̠̟̗̦̺̮̞̩̟̝̻͚͓̙̯̠̞̜̮̗̮̹͙̬̖̩̯̩̺̝̦̰͓̲͓̼͉̠̟̠̝̬͚͕̦̱̖̯̲̲̝̯͈̗̣̭͍̹͚͓̯̯͈̯̞̻̳͈͍͙͓̦̤̫̙̖͈̩͕̗͚̦̜̩͖͉̖̺̘̞͇͎̠̬͔̩͚̀͐̌̉̀̈́̊̓͐̒̓̏͛̑͐̍́̍̒̅̋̍̅̌̿̀̈́̽̅̈̔͂̊̒̒́̑́͂̄̆͋͛̈́̀̿̔̏̍̋͑̓̊͒̅̓̔̀̓̇̽͗̐̇̈̀̈́͊̓̾̀̄̾̓̂̃̓̅̍̍̈́̀͒́̿̌̓̒̐̄̾́̈́͋̾̐̏̇́͊̆͐̓̀̒̈́̋̇̔̾͂̅̔͌̾͐̍̋͒̂̏̀̿̀̑̌͋͊̉̃͂̔̓̀̄́͊̀̄̅͆̀̅̿̉̅̈̎͗͛͗̈́̈͛̎̆̎͛̔͐̒̑͊́͐̈́̓̆̂̒͋̂͂́̾͊̃͗̔͐̔͗́͛͆͊͒̎̒́͑̃́͊͑̄͂͗̒́͊̀̅̍͛̐̄̀̒̿́͐̈́̑́̆̽̾͊͋̋̾͂̿͌̏́̒̎̂̏̋̈́́̓̀̽̈́̍͑͑̈́̿͆̓̇̇̅͑͐͛͂̀͂̚̕̚̚͘̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̕͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̸̨̨̨̧̧̢̧̨̢̨̡̢̧̧̨̡̡̡̡̢̨̢̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞͈̼̮͓̖̲̟͖̖͉͔͕̞̗͓̥̖͚̱̠̳̦̘̘̬͕̺̳̰̗̮̬̞̙̰̳̮̱̱͈̪͉͇̹̤̥͉͙͕͇̹̟͕̳̗̫̰̙͈̥̬̮̲̰̰̝̜̬̪̫͙̼̯̣̱̩̤͙̳͕̼͉͙̺͙̲͎͚͓͎̳̦͍̦̩̘͇̻̹̟̻̱̗̳̙̟̹̲̝̳̺͕̰̻͙͈͓̰̜̟̫̦͈̯̜͔̠̖̼͖̱̱͚̖͇̣̰̩͇̟̬͍̗̗̳͙̗̱͈̘͕̱͈̱͔̞̤͕̟͓̻̱̥͎̳̳̻͍̬̬͈͈͍̤̻̦͔̗̗̳̞̭̭̪̱̺̘̤̤͕̯̖͖͉̯̱̘͓̺͓̪̻̩̟̮̼͉̥̦̼͉̲͉̞͚̹̳̦̻̘͕̥̩̗̠̯͓̣̼̜̭̯͓̙͓̞͖̤̜̖̱̳͙͌͗͊̅͆̔̄̍͊͑̿̃̔̋͑̄͐̐̒̑́͐͂̀̊̌̑̒̽͛̄̈̀͊̿̽̾̏̆̉̏̿̀͛̐͊̈́͆͑́̌̆̏͆͛̏͛͐̉̿̍͌͐͑̆̋̀͌̋̉͗̇͑͌̏̑̄̀̋͋̔̓̀̇͊̇͊̆̈́̄́͑̍͋͌͂̿̄̓̈̈͊̈́̌̉̌̓̄̏̓̏̊̌̆̂̔̿̓̈͐̇̀̎͋̊̍̈́̇̽̏̀̍͛̆̈́̄́͆͆́͛́́̀̆̐̓͐͂̾̐̔̀͛̒̉̒͌͊̿̂́̀̓̔̍̇̓́̊̃͂̈́̒̀̿͌̓͒̿̀̊͗̈́̆̈̌̓͗̋̆̃̾̀̒͒̿̔̎̐̇͗̈́̀̄̈͊́̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̞͇̩̲̠̥̤̫̟̜͎̯̭͔͍̟̖̮̥̥̟͔̭͇̳͗́̓͂̄̇͒̊̋͋̊̐̊̄̐͆̓̑͗̀͑͐́̽̐̿̑̉͂͒̓͑̓̋̎̅̈́̾͆͐͋̈͛̅̈́͑̓̓̆́͆̂̀̀̍́͆̇̿̈́͐̐̉́̀̈́̎̅̿͑̈̏̔͆́̈͗̀͊͆̑̄̌̅̒̋͒̅̔͗͌͊͗͗͋̀̿̉̍̔͑͆́͑͂̐̊̒͂̒̓̀̾͊͋͑̒̍̓̀̄̾̾͆̈́̃̑̾̄̿͆̏͑̏́̊̌͌̓͗̌̄̾̈̌̂̆͛̅̎̾́̌̄̾̃̆̏̾͂̍͌̐͑̈̈͑̀̀̌̋̀̈́́͋͒͐̉̇̓͐̀͗͊̃̂̉̿͂̍̈́͒̀̈́̈́͋̍̾̓͂̀̀̔̿̅̅͌̊̌̐̌̄̐̆̋̈́́͗̄̇͆̓̃̋̈́̈̓͋́̎̈̆̏̈͆͐̉̈́͌̊̈́̅̓̓̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̚̕͘̚͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅŅ̸̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̗̗̬̹̤̩̘̹̬̠͉͙̫̲̦͕̗̙̝̗͎̖̻͖͍̬͈̘̻̖͉͉͈̯̘̫̤̟̲͈̰̜͇̖͔̺͚̉̾́̅̀̈́́̈́͊̽͊̑͆̎̿̂͂̈́̃̽̓̋̀̄̂̽́̈̓́̓̀́̾̾̈́̇̎̌̈͆͑̀̾͒̈́͑̈́̆͛̑͆́̊̀̒̏̌͐̍̌̃̉̄̐̾̈́̈͋̾́̏͆̃̌̓̌͗̔͑̐͆̊̋̿͑̒̀̑͑̔̌̈́̏̈́̎͗̂̇̄̉̑̒̒̌̎̉̾̒́́̓̏͌̀̓̈́̆̌̉̆̒͌͛̀̑̃͌̀͐̏̈̏͌̈̈̆̐́͒̄̏̎̄̎̔͌́̈́̈̊̿͗̆̍̔͑̿̑̈̂̓̄̏́̆̌̉̆̅̾̊̀̎̆͂̅͊̂̆́̿̐́̄͛̀̌̈́̔̃̓̀̉̏̌̀͒̓̾̋̆́̒͛͗̇̅̇͊͑̎̆̀̿̇̆̿̑͆̂̋̔͆̏͒͛̉̈́̄̅̓̑̅̋̕̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ã̷̛̛̪͎̺̗̩̜̰͚̏̂̊͐̀̀̇͌̈́͋̿͆̎̄̋͐̔̈́̋́̎̈͂̔͒̅̀̏̍̑̓̐̓͒́͛̎̾̐̈́̇̉͒̎͒̅͐͆̆̾̂͆̍͒͛̂̽̇͗̎̔͑̒͗͆́͊͛̉̅̊͘̚͝͠͝͠ ̸̧̧̧̢̢̢̨̢̧̢̡̢̡̢̨̢̝͙̝̜̦̖͔̫̰̜͎̫͕͈͙̣͚͙̳͎̤̗͇͎͈̥̫̲͎̰̻̠̦̘̱̰̪̤͎͕̮̙̖̤̘͈͔̲̯̝̘̤̝̞̪̝̺̻̰̠̙̭̫̩͕͔̱̲͈̗̥̙͔̤̺̝̟͇͈̹̥̳̞̟̻̖̮̙̫̫̳̻̤͇͙̟̺̯͚̪̝͙͇̫͎͈̘̮̩͚̮̦͙̲̪̳̠̘͉͇͔͉̱̠̻̦̯̫̦̬̺̙͙͓̦͙̙̮̩͈͙̭̖̝̦̯̣̲̗͍͉̟̩̜̰̙̟͍̯͈̮̟̦͔́͆̀̽̑̐͌̐̀́̿̆͌̇̈́͑̈́̈̏̈́̾͋̉̈́̾̾́̀͛̄͌͌͊̈́̃͛͒́̀̉̇̚̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅi̴̧̡̧̧̨̨̢̧̨̢̨̧̧̨̡̡̡̨̡̨̨̨̨̢̧̧̢̡̨̡̧̢̨̢̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̳̩̥̞̖̘̙̲̺͕̫̗̟̙̖̥̯̳̘̭͇͙̣̜͍̗̜̮̤͓͓̣͉̼͉̖̲͇͔̬̣̫̯̫͓͔͓̫̺̱̬̞̝̞̞̹̺̙͕͉͚̳̩̺͉̻͕̙̰̯͚͔̦̗̜̼̰̱̜͍̲͈͔̫̲̝̳̳͍̟̖̫͚̫̩͓͎̲̙͍͍̠̬̞͚̘̘̬͎͉̩̻̩̣̤͉̫̲̠̱̼̭̖͍̖͓̺̹̺̹͉̮̹̭͖̗̟̹̰̺̠̼̱͖̻̤̘̠͎̙̰̲̗̰͓̦̞͚̤̦̼̻̺̰͍̩͉͈̫̙̥̮͈̫͍̹̙̝̘͇̳͕̰̠̤̯̟͚̫̙̻̯̯̮̲̰̞̻͇̩͇̜̫̲̫̩̗̟͉̭̮̫̬͇̝̞͚̖̙͚̺͚͕͈̲̞͔͇̙̠̰͕̻̮̻̙̭̱͕͔̩͉̺̞͈̳̻͓̞̰̠̎̆͒͒̂̀͂̋̓́̈́̈́̅̔̽͛̔̎̇̈́͂̔͛̆̈́̈̑̾́́͂͐̊͐̀̇͑̂͑̎̋̒̓͋͑̒̅͂̒̈́̽͛̂͛͛̃͐͌̀̓̄̌͗̄̀̓̓̈̄̍͌͆̒̋̈́̋̄͐̋̋͌̒͗̋́̾͗̊̓̅̾̅̂͗̾̽̆̿̔̀̇̐͋̑̿̈́̉̒̏̐̂͛̈̈́̿̈́̋̂̇͆̏̈́͑̍̋͛̔̀̍̈́̂̑̓̄̆͌͑̈́͊͋͑͑̏͌̇̊̽͑́̈́̋͒͐̋̂̈̈͑̊̓̒́̇̃̐̈́̑͑́́̈̃́͛͋̑̇̅̋͗̀̓̍̈́̑̋̂́́͌̐͊̓́͆̔̄̅̀̎̉͆͗͌͌̌̒́̑͊͐̈́͑̊̈́̿́̈́̑́̐̒͑̃̿͛͐́̿̔̇́̏͊̽̒͑̎̋́͆̊̋̚͘̚̕̚̚͘͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅṅ̶̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̟͉͔̥͓͔̮̹͚̮̥͚̯̲͓̖͍͚̭̥̯̬͓͎̮̼̳͉̱̟̺̦̥͛̅̏́̈́̒̽̔̀̾̅̈̊͌̋̌̍͒̄͊̽̀̔̀͗̎̀́̋̽͒̆̏́͆̉̍̈́̈́̋̊̍̈́͊̊̋͒̂̑͐̾̾͆̋̂̾̑̅̌̏̓̇̈́̇̆̈́̅̄̾̎͗̅̾̇͂͑̏̋̋͗̅͂̿̓̈̂͊̏̏̆̔̓͒͌̈̿̓̾̃͑͆̂̇́̉̅̓͋̔̅́̒̋̌͌̇̀͊͗̈̃̓̄̅͛̃̏͛̔̈́̀͆̇̃́͌͋̀͛̒̓̑̔̅̐̾̀͌̈́̒̑̎̍̏̾͆̐̔͒̃̆̏͛͂̑̃́̆̒̃̍̈̀̏̀̒͆͋̅̈́̿̌̈́͌̅̿̔͑͌͐̈́͑̆̓̎̀̌͑̍̑̎̎̆͐͌͋̓̾̈́͊́̾͒̃̅̅͋͆́̉͒́̋̽̈́̔̈́͊͐̎̈́͑̈͗͒̒͌̈́̓́͊́́͘̚̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̕̕̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅ ̵̢̧̡̨̛̛̛̛͎̪̟̹͈̗̫̲͕͙̠̤̭͓̣̳̞̗̜̣̞̤̻͙̬̤̎̄̈́̐̓̓̏̒͗́̌̃̊͋̈́̓̓̽̓̒̏̃͊̐̇͆͂̇̔̈͌̐̍͒͑͗̔̀̋̋͌̀̏͐̆͋̽͗͐̎́̃̈́̒̊͗͆̏̾̇̽̑̀͑̽̔̐̏̀̈́̅̇̔̿̾̓̆̎̆͐̃̈͂̓̿̓͑͋̄̀͛́̍͒͐̚̚͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝h̵̢̡̢̢̨̨̡̨̡̡̢̧̡̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛͔͚̪̼̮͕̩̙̖̘̟̙̣̞̮̗̲̤͉͖̣͈͖̖̭̩̣̞͎̖̝̩͔̻̼͈͎̼̹͎̭̖̠̼͔͔̮̹̗͙̝̭̬̫̙̟͖͚̯̥̤͔̱̰̺̞̱̱̠͇͖̻̝͔̺̖͍̭͈̺̟̜͔͚̻͚̠̺̱̗̲̩͎͔̯̘̙̮̼̱̣͈̰̙̳͉̤͇̩̫̰͇̥͈͖̖̲̮̲͈͙͚̺̙̣̝͉͕̤̜̠̭͕̻̖̩͉̩̞͖͓̪͈͕͇̠͙̮͎̳̰̬̗̠̥̱͇̹̩̲̙̩͚̦̱̞̘̱̱̲͙̥̼̟̲̣̜̻̘͚̝̤̰̟̳̳̟̩̱̺͍͇̘̜̟̉̔̑͗́̓͗͋̀̈́̓͑̍̐̍͐̎̆̏̃̂͊̒̈̓̈́̔̄͐͆̿̊͂̀͐͌̒͛̆̓̌͑̉̀̑̇̆̍̒͒̈̅̑͂̊̽̈́̽͗̋̄͑̆̈̽̽̑̑̒̇̈̈́̂̅͗̑̑̒̈͐̐̅̄̾̀̿̀͆͋̓̑͐͊̃͋̏̇̾̌͌͐̄͒̃̋̂̒̒̿̊̏̎̃́͗̈́̆̔̂͐͒̆̓̾̏̐͒̍̏̄̒̉́̀̋̌͆̑̀͛̂͋̔͋̀̇͋̏̈́̿̒̓͒͛̽̑͛̋͂̐̄̈̌̂̀́̓̒̈͗̇̂̎̽̂͗̓̀̔̔͋̎̋̈́͗̈́͌̈͊͒͒̿̔͐̏͌̃̀̍̑̔̎̓͊̐̈́͒͌͒͒͘͘͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̕̕̕̕̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅơ̴̧̨̢̢̡̢̢̢̢̧̨̧̢̨̡̨̧̡̡̡̡̡̧̢̢̧̡̢̧̨̨̡̨̛̩͚̼̩̘̮̮͈̤̣͙̟̙̺̟̻̥̠̣̰͓͖͕̻͚̜̞̲̫̭͍̼̳̣̗͖̝̦͈̟̟͎͇͔̟̹͇͓̟̺̦͍̬͚̮̩͚̩̝̲̝̱̜͈̮̘̜̜̱̩͓̭͎̝͎̥͈̺͉͖͙̝̣̦̖̦̗̻̲̝̱̘̮͓͔̻̗̳͍̤̞͇̳̝͕̳̥̺̳̯̠̗͈͎͓̹̥̝̲̯̲̝̘̬̱̗̰͉̝͇̝͓̩͚͚̜͕̘͕͉͖̫̲͉̖̝͈͖̪̣̰̬̼͓̗̪̠̗͕͕̦̱̰͖̣͍̞͇͙̙̰̩̺̻͕̝̺̹̥̹̣͙̭̟̮͕̦̳͇̟̙̥̲̟͈͖̲̺͈̟̮̯̞̙̦͉̥̹̟̩̮̦͕̝͙̞̥̼̦̞̙̲̳͈̠̠̥̭͈̯͈̣͉̺̬͖̭͕͕͇̳͚̫͍̱̦̜͙͉̟͈̠͓͑̓͋̒͊̌̋̈́͆̈́͆̑̓̔̄͂̓̒̅͆̉͒̍̀̔̄͑͐̽̂̾́͋͗́̃̇͋̈́̊̐̒́͛̈́̅͛̈̈̀͐̓̈̊͌̀̈̂̈́̀̏̉̆̊̂̀̎̈́́̄̂̏̓͛̔͛̊̒̀̃͊̈̄͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅn̶̢̡̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̢̡̨̧̛̛̦͈̖͚̘̜̦̤̹̻̙̪̞̩̭̦̟̫̖̬̤̖̱̰̤̞̲̠̪̜̼̺͓̪̮̱͚̺̳̝͓̼͓͓̞͉͇̗̝͉̜̟̘̗͉͖̗͚̟͕͇̫̩̝͇͔͔̘̞͙͚̭̪̱̘͙̣͇̝̮̥̥͚̜̪̫̤͓̺̯̘̱͉̼̠̠͙͍͚̤̼͉̱̙̦̲̻̥͇̣͕̱̖̩̗̖̰̗͙̰͎͚̪̣̖̜̝͎͖̟͚̝͍̭̦̥͕̺̥̹̣̗̻̞͇͍͕̹̭̤̮̬̞̯͇̣̝͚͚͖̤̫̖̲̹̙͙͔̹̙̦̝̗̓͑͊̓͑̏̄̈̅͋̐̈́̾͂́̾̍́̈́͋̂͒̈́̇̾́̀͌͗̈̈́̾͐̑̆̊͗̈̓̄̆̆͌̃̎̈́̀͌̎͛̑̾͗̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̂̎̃̄̔̉̌̈́̂̌̋͛̾̅̊̑̈́̒̄̑̈́͋̃̄̓̒͐̐̉͗̒̏̓̽̋̽̂̃̽̋̈́̽̓͑̒̏̆̓̒͗̓̂̃͊̑̒̍̃͗̓͂̂̏̀̎́͗̆͋̈́͐̈͗͂́̿̓̍̄́̃̐͛͌͒́̋͒͑̓̐͒̌̈́͒̌̀͂͋̾̃͒̿̂̈́̂̇̍̍̏͌̋̄͂̿̀̓́͒̅͑̉̌̄͋͒̀̐̀͗̂̈́̑̓̏̈́͂̈̐̎̐̊͐́̍͐̂̂̃́̅̌̉͂̐͑̆̓̅͛̄̐͌̿̍́͛̈́̃͛̑̓̈́̄̏̅̈́̉̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅơ̵̡̡̡̢̧̡̧̢̡̧̨̧̨̢̧̧̨̨̨̧͉͕̥̼̻̯̱͎͔̫̥̬̮̫͔̩͎̞͓̙̠̫̥̦͎̜̳̤̠̲̹̜̲͍͉̳̲͉͇̱̝͇͍̪͙̯̯̪̟̜̬̖͉̖̗̱̝̲̟̞̠͚̫͙̪̥̭͚̟̱̟̥̲̗͎̬͈̣̩͉̬͇̮̫͚̭̘̤̮̬̠̰̜̬̞̠̗͕̆̅̓̔͋̃̐̽͊͂̓̈̉̎̈́̋̆̔͊̇̀̈́̿́̍͛̎̈́̆͊́͑̃̆͑̋̍̑̇̓̓̂̏̇̋̄̔̂͑̆͑̈́̈̍́̑͆̋͊̀͂̿̌͗̉̈͑́̍͌͛͗̓̔̎̈̑̽̓̐͐̅̃͛̽̇͑͌͒͋̋̿͗͛̄͊́͆̊̋̓͗͐̂̿͐̍͛̓̉̂̾͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̷̨̨̢̢̨̧̧̧̨̧̡̡̢̛̛̙̠̩̥̦̱̼̺̠̦͇̳͖̝͚̜͎͓̪̰͙͖̲̪͕̳̭̦̗͇̰̗͕͖̯̲̩̮̩̪̟̳̯͙̱̫͕̼̭̹͈͓̜̬̱͓̳̬͖̟̻̗͖̹̯̜̮̖͚̞̮̲̼͕̰̝̯͚͉͉͚̦̳̱̬̠͈̭͈̲͉͕͇̮̬̺̬̬͖̱̯̝̮͙̙̟̣̬͕͍̹͓̰͕̼̭̭̙̟̠̣̬̭͍̬̲̭̗̞̹̗̟͈̣͎͔̱̫͔̖̼̰͕̓̀̌͆̆͊͌̔̈́̈́̋̽̉̈̐̉͐̉̋̒̉̔̀͛͌̎͐̐̓̉͒̓͛̔͐̿̉̓̑̐̆̄̓̓̑̍̓̀̇̄͋́̃̓̓̽̓̋̓̓̀͋͗͊̈́̅̀̂̀̓͑̒̔̆̍̎̈͊͛̏͒̎̈̃͐͑͆̽͗͐̏͛͂̎̆̾̀͑͊̉̽̊͂͋͑́͗͑̌̏̀̇̇̿̄͂̈́́́̉̑́̓̇̆̾̊̽̐̄̏̎͆̀̌́̆̈́̓̒̈́͌̎̅̈́̏̋͂͛̇̉́̇̒̋͋͂̽̓̀́͐͆̌̾̀̉͆͊̽̏̕̕̕͘̚͘̚͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̨̡̧̨̨̢̢̨̢̨̧̨̨̛̛̛̫̤̲͉̫͖͓̥̱͕̳̥͓͖̖̜̜͎̭͚͕̖͓̜͙̫̦̮̬̮̝̰͈̲̗̺͉̬̲̗̟͕̲͕̳͓̼̯̺̙͓̦̬̺̺̣̰̥̹̹̱̞̱̳͙̟̝͈̦͖̖͎̼͕̳̻̹͉̙̗͈̭̹̠̬͍̬̹̗͙̼̙̝̝̰͙̰͖̺̺͉̰̣̘͉̼̪̘͉͉̥̼͇̖̫͔̙̣̹̟̝̥͕͙̪͈͖̻̣͙̙͕͎̜͚̫̣̬̝̟̤̹̹̺̜͔͎̮͕̜̟̖̜̜̤̩̣̫̗͚̲͉͍͇̠͇̗͑̑̈̊͆̆̎͗͂̈́̓̇͊̓́͂͑͋͊̌̏̑̃̈́̒̐́̿͂̍̌̀̉̍̍̋̉̀̎́̉̃̍͆̆̽̈́̅̈́̾̐͆̒̀̒͌̅̂̂͛̄̓̀̂̋̓̊͆̾̽̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅơ̶̢̡̧̨̢̧̨̨̨̢̨̢̡̢̡̡̨̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̮̱̣̬̲̟͈̦̪̯̤̭͕̲͉͚͖͎̖͙̱̜̥͉̲̭͓͖͈̺͚̗͕͇͍͇͍̘̗͈̘̬͉̤̳̪̦̣͔͍̟̭̱̬̲͕̯̹͚̜̗̮̤̞̣̫̙͔̝͕͎̦̦̝̮̤̞̲͚̰͔̫̱͖̰̰͔͈̤̞̱̥̩̖̙̜͉̪͓̬̣͇̤̼͈͕͍̙̘͇̰̰̙̘̪͎̙͎̭͚̝̠͇̻̹͍̱̬͖̫̩̠̞̪̱̻͇̳͔̻͙͙̜̭͕̻̺͕̬̲̝͇̻̻̘̞̪̤̻̯̝͎͎̮̩̣͎͎̥̳̼̬̻̤̳̭̠̞͈̟̱̼̹̗͔͎̬͚̙͙̬̟̺̝̰͎̬͔̞̻̘̭̟͔͈͙͎͙̻̜̟̰͕̝͙̥̦̻̥̝̤̥̘͊̃̀̋̓͑͒͂́͌̉͂̅̌̿͒̇̇͒̌̍̋́̃̈́̓̃̆͌͑̑̈́̋̂͆̎̃͛̆͐̊͒̽́̅̅̄̑̓̒͌͌̌̃͗̄̒͊̅̔́͆̋̈̋͗̽̀͒̋́̉̑̂̏̀͑̇̌̒́̽̽̓̃̑̈́̔̌̐̓̾͆̄̈̀̃͆̊̑̆̐̇͊͛̓̒̅̏͆̃̋͆͑̀͐̿͑̑̓͐͒͂͋͂̃͗̉̓̋͗͌͌͒̂͗͌͑̏̃̋́̓̓̽̽̽̐̽͐̓̀̐̍͒́͌̑̃̀͂̈́̅̾̚͘͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅf̶̧̧̡̨̛͎̪̦̪̪̻̩͖̰͇̲̹̱̺͓͚̝̞̹̲͎̬̺̗̺̦̜̣̥̺̻̭̥̼̞͍̰͉͉̙̮̬͉̪̜̺̪̩̦͍͇̙̪̪̮̥̩̱̣͔̖͕̲͎͇̦̱͙̙̝̹̯̯͈̲̩͂̅̍͋͐̋̈́͆̓͒̋̌̋͗̓̈́̂̉̊́̈͌̊̾̒̀̊̅͛̏̋̌̾͜͝͠͠͝͠ ̵̢̡̡̧̧̡̧̡̛̛͖͈̙̞̩̞̣̥̱̮̱̤͍͚͎̙̱͔̜̻̥̙͍̼̬̘̞͇̹͙̺̬͎̼̟̗̗͈̭̻͕̗͕̯̤̺͍̥̫̥͙̦͍̻̫̞̹̖̺̰͔̦̻̠̬͍͍̥̹̰̬̣̭͇͍͎̲̖̘͎̤̯͈͇͓͓̞̩͎̜̳̻̱̮̥̭̯͎̬̲̬̟̬̟̬̮̪̞̠͎̙̬͕̖͕̥̪̜͈̬̬̰͎͚̰͉͗͌̃͐̂̈́̍͗̀̍̊̌̐̐͒̃̽͒̾́̅̔̋͛̉̔̈́̔́̈̉̓̒̔̋̇́̈́̎̎̅̽̂̍̈̓̀̍̓̔̔̊̂̾̉̀̈́̂̀̈́̀̓͐̏͋̑̂̆̅̎̔̂͆̅̐͂̅̈́͊̽͑̂̈͐͑̏́̑̿͒̎̊͂̏͋͊̂͒̍̇̿͌̇̐̀̏̈̆̿̈́͂̏̅̓̽̎͛̀͗́̏́̈́̌͗̈̾̿͊̉͗̇̃͊̆͆̀̂̑̓͛͒͊̑̾͐͋͌̀̐̑͂̄̾̑̓̚̕͘̕͘̕̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅṯ̶̢̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̦̯͔͍̣͇̜̣̞͉̱̤͈̠̙̲̥͓̩̜͔̬̬̬̱͇͙̳̤͈͉̘̬̮̤̒̂͛̋͋̿̆͗̑̈̆̏͐̾̋̍͐̀͌͑̎̓̂̍̈́͗̂͐̊̀̓͛̓̍̈̏̿̆̉̆̒́̂̽̑͆̿͆̃́͂̉͒̏̓̀͋̊͑͑̅͒̀͐͊̑̄͑̏̊̊̍̃̽̂̑͒̌̿̔̂͛̋̆͆͘̚̕̕̕̚͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅh̵̡̡̢̢̡̨̢̨̧̨̨̧̢̢̨̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̺̦̜͖͍̻̞̻̗̯̝̘͇̰͎͍̺͉̺͚̱͇̲̮̩͈̘̦̗̦͉̦͎̙̥̯̻͚̦̭̗͓̟̯̝̖̟̙̘̟̠̩̦̗͉̹̖͉̮͇̫͕̲͇̥͍̭͓̱̙̝͔̦̮͔̭̱̤̰̭̭͇͈̜̭̘͖̥̭̹͔̳̪̹̜̳͚̪͙͙̟͙̬͚̝̮͇̮̭̜͇̣͉̻̬̙̤̪͔̠̬̠̭̯͓̱̻͔͈̻̤̼͉̞̘̦͖̫̮̳̟͈̦̽̈́̓̾̿̿͛̇̅͌̀̇̏̅͒̇̀̋͌͊͊͊̃̎̏̀̽̾̓͋͌̐͆̀̈́͐̀́̏̒́͛̐̌̂̌̓̎͊̈́͐̔̍͋̑̃͑̎̓͌͗̎̐̑̆̈̄̈́̌͒̓́́̍͛̈́͐͂̐̽̒̓͛̈̎͂̔̄͌̍͛́̀̈́̾̀̅͆͗͒̂̏̿͂̋̈́̒̓͂́͊͒̔̆̒̊͋̇̽͗͊̐̒̀̍͂͒́̊̇́̉̌̃̒̽͐̆́̑̏̔̉̇̇̂̌̂̑̈́̅͋̎̔̋̈́̂̊͗́̂͊͋̔̌̉̈́̈́͒̅̽̄̀̂̏̈̂̉̆̇́̓́͆̈́͒̾͋̇̂̽̂̓̃̀̒̈́̌͒̀̊̂̑̑̄̌̂͌̀̚̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅė̵̡̛̛̛͉̹͔̮̙͕̣̲͚̞̰̰̩̹̼̟̭̮̙̼̗̬̺̍̅̆͆̽͑̈̇̋̀̎̆̓̋̃̀̓̂̓͒͐̔̾̂̓̄̇͂͗̏̌͛̐̍̒̔͌͛̆̈́͂̇̑̓̑̇̅̽̒̒̓͛̈́̓͊̌̉͋̔̅̓̌̊̏̔́̆͂̇̏́̂̽͆̅̆̑͂̏̽̎͋͊̾̒̇͆̉͑͗̏̈́̈́̿̍́͊́̎̒̀̈́͂͋͆̾͌̓͋̃͘̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͝͝͝͝ ̴̧̧̡̨̢̡̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̖͕͇̜̻͚͔̩̳͓̩̘̳̖̝̩̲͚͇̹̤̤̩͇̥͍̩͙̯͍̣̞̩̭̟̩̫͇͕̭̳̗͖̭̝̘̠̤̝͚̜͚̱̥̣͇͓̳̠̖̘͍͖͍̹̩̣͙̹̣͈̟͉̹̝͇̼͚̫͈̭̻͈̼̫̱̥̝̤͙̬̬͓͕̙̹̰̥̖̘̠̙̱̠̭̼͍͇̥̣̤̠̣̣͎͍̣̻̳̳̖̬̱͉̜͓̘͂̋̓̉̃̈́̏͋̃̏͆͂̈́͛̑̇̀̒̿̂̍͗̂̄̽̈̑͐͋̉͐̋̓̄̆̓̽̔̂̈́͗͗̇̾̔͛̿͒̉̽̔̿̀̊́̇̑̇̾̇̋̅̉͋͌͒͗̍̍̎́̃͂̐̉̃̽͐̈́̈́́̈́̓̋͋̒̑̆̌̌̓́̈́̍̿̍̀̿̾͋͋̃̐͐͌̕̚̚̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅş̵̛̛̛̣̼͓̺͇͎͓̤͍͚̮̓́̿̄͊̋̀̅͛̂̊̈́̑́̇̿̒̌̽̎̃̀̓̿̐̅͆͑͌̒̍̿͐͐͗͋͆̊͐͑͊̾̓̀̓̌̑̀͒̄͒͌̂̈́͆͑̏̅̃́̿̃̏̄̃́̾̈́͊̈́̆̈́̌͆̿̾̔̊̀͂́̔̽̓͆̆͛̂̅̍̒̍͂̀̔͐̋͛̋̎͘̚̕͘̕̚͝͠͝͝ȧ̷̡̡̢̢̨̧̨̢̢̧̨̧̡̡̢̡̨̨̢̢̛̛̬̦̲͓͔̻̠̟̙͖̻͇̺͕̖̯̤͖̥̭̤̣͚̲̼͔̗̤̳̥̝͎̲̖̙͙͍͔̹̘̝̫̟̮͕͎͇͔̣̩͕̮̯̭̹͚̳̜͎̦̪͓̱̥̩̭͈̥͈̣͚̦̳̜̰͎̹̣̦͙̹̤͎̩͓̹͇͔̙̫͖̪̘̜̳̹̤̗͓̮̫͔̙̗̹̺̝̪̹̜̙͖̹̻̮̩̰̹̙̥͇̥̝͔̠̟͍̩͖̱̪̲̼̮̤̖̬͙̳̠͈̳̪̬̻̠͖̠̝̲͉̙̹̳̳͓͖͕̻̻̻̲̹̞̝̻̫̪̮̞̣̖̺̖̙̝̬̰̹̞̬̙̤̦̗̫̖̻̩̰̥͔̻͉̠̤͎̦͓̩̀͐͆͛͆̐͑̅͊͒̔̆̌̋̾̂̏͆̉͋̉̀̔̎́̿̈́̓̓̇̎͐͑̅̎̇͛̽͆̐̍̄̾͆̒̎͊́̾̐̋͑͗̿̅̄͂̾̑̓̉͒̏̀̓͂͊͐̎͊̈́͌̋̀̄͆̂́̐͐̍͋̿̑̽̌̅͆́̃̌̉̑͆͐́́̆̈́̍́̃̉̾̐̆̈̋͊͐͗̒́̇́͌͗͐͒̃̇̆͛́̄͋̅̓̂̍̓̆͛́̿̉̐̋̒̃͗͂̐̆̈́͆͊̈͊͒̈̉̑̈́͌̋̓̊͛́͒́̀̐̾̍́́͛̀̅͑̉͋̽̉͆͒́̉̐͋̎̃̄͆͂̆̄̆̀̆̾͊͗̂́̃̿̈́̀͂̂̀̀̈́̌̍̓͂̉͑́͗͊͊̃̀̋̒̏̇̄̏̆̽̎̈́̉̎̈͂̐͑̿̀̋̓̈́̓̂͆͐̑̽̔͗͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̚͘͘̕̚̚̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅl̵̨̨̨̢̨̡̡̡̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̖̱̮̤͚͓̯̤̝͎̙̘̟̤̘̝͇̱͈̱̱͉̺̣̻̮̥̜̳͈͓̣̝̫̩͕͍̬͇͖͕̦͎̹̖̦͖̤͓͙̪̤̜̫̜̳͈̖̘̲̲̜͕̠̩̲̙͉͚̘̗̦̻̩͇͕̹͙̗̖̬̯̹̻̖͖̯͔̪̞̟̘̟̦̠͍̘̻͙͈͙̣̙̻͇͖͔̳̯͔̼̳̝̼̝̯̬͎̥̗̖̦̠̱͇͙͇͔̝͈̠̟͇͇̋̐̇̌͑̔̈̃̀̾͑͛̅́̉͂̓̌̔͋̽͂͆̇̈́̊͛̈́̓͂̄͋̈̈́͋̇̍͛̿̇͂̂̓́͆͆̓͋͒̇̒̽̄̍́̔̅̔́́͗̄̾́̀̀̿͆͑̈̎̏͆̀̄͑̿͋́̋̐̈́̃̏̾̾͋̍̉̒͆̈́̓̿̍̿̋̿̃̀̐̅̋̌̒͆̓̓̓͑̂̀̃̾͋̿́̈́̈́̈͆͌̑̐͒̀́͗̇̎̅͂̐̓̾̀̀̽͑̈̔̀͂̅̑̓͋̃̈́̏̑̿̀́́̈́̄̈̈́̅̑̓͆͆̉̋̐̀̊̒͆̎͒̈́̒̈́͆̃̈́̈́̓̈̇̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅṯ̷̢̡̧̢̡̢̨̧̧̡̢̧̡̡̡̡̨̧̡̨̧̨̧̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̹̩̬̤͈̹̟̠̯̯̹͕͙̝̼̩̪̣̪̖̞̪͈̩͍͎͈̣̗͎͉̰̦̥̘̦̟̪̬̫̩̩̪̪͚̤̤̬̥̭̮̯̤̟̩̙͈̻͓͔̣͉̯͉̖̥̺̯͇̥͈̦̼̗̯̣̠̩̬̲̞̖̹͎̠̟̗̤͉̞̪͉̦̤̬̭̺̜̙̥̠̲̙̣͍͍̱̻̤̮͔̻̥̘̙̦͚̘̖̮̮̺̟͈͖͙̖̠͚̲̞̘̫̗̹̙̦̞͉̭̞̯̞̱̦̤̭͚̭̖̬̜͇̺̯̣̯̝͉͓̬͙͔̠͍͎͇͇̖̫͚͉̹̟̺̫͇̝͇̹̮͕̹͈̞̤̹̣͎̹̱͕͍̗̥͇͖̩̖̮̠̙̞̎̌̑̿͋̿̍̂̃̊͊͒̋̄͌́͋̔̉̃̌͆̈́̔͑͑̽̒̋͐͒̾͑̆͂̈̉̈͛͒̄̀͂̀̾̂́̊̇̅͗̎͌̂͗̑͐̆͌̏̈́̍̏͊͋͊̉́̀͐̀̆̽̓͋͌̆̉́̉̇̏̂̐̇̒́̇̂̓͌̑̓̌͗́͑̅͌̿̄̊̊͋̏̑̅̄̅̂͒͗̾͂̔̈́̃͐͊̀̒̽̏͗̀̾́͌̃́̓̔͋̉̓̔̈́̔̽́̃̇͆̑͋̽̒̾́͗͆͛͆̑̀̏́͘͘͘̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̚͘̚̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅi̸̢̢̡̧̨̨̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̧̢̨̡̛̛̖̠͎̗͚͚̟̫̩͓̟̪͔̤͕̣̟͔̟̦͇̼̠̤͕̺̲̭͔̘̫̦̳̙̤̞̩͕̠̜̼̲͈̭̫̼̘̱͍͎̬̱̝̩̝̬̤̗̣̳͓͚̹̠̺̲͎̲̺̠̭̳͉̫̞̝͉̰̤̤͓̟̟̬̝̜̻͇̮̙̩͈̮͙̫̥̤͎͕̹̹̯͉͚̮͕̘̩̪͎̭̭̥͓̫̖̲̤͉͍̠̪̗̘̱̪͕̙̫͈͔̤̯̙͕͍̮̼̜͔̩̣̞̱͔̪͓̥̦̣͓̗̥̲̼̠͍͙̝̗̼̝̘̝̙̫̳̗͆͆̊̂̒̾̅̑̓̌͂̊̃̒̃͂͒͒͑̽͊̆͑̉͌̀̈́̅̎̌̊̈͋̂̓̅̇̓̊̎̂͂͗̉́̀͌̑̈́̎̈̾̋͆̿͑̉̇̅̂͒͗͒͐̈́͊̋̔̒͛̀̊͗͂̅̃̄̅̑̀̿͘̕͘̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅȩ̴̨̢̡̨̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̝̗͚͍̹̲̤̘͇̯̜̱̥͇̲̩̪͔͈͈̯̻̙̰͈̘͎͍͇̳̲̗͇̭̹͖̹͈̰̣̻̗̮͕̯̹̣͔̠̻͉͚͙̥̜̝̼͙̗̭͉̞͈͖͚̯͕̱̪̺̲̰͉̬̱̝̙̮̦͕̥͔͍̺͉̹͚͉͉̲̟̬͌̆̅͛̽̑̽͊̄̆̇̊̇̄̄͑̿͂̒̃̎̊̿́̆̋̐͛̾́̋̽̊̀͌̽̈͆̎̈́̀̈́̈́̎͂͆̿̎̋̈́̂͒̂̓̔̄̀͑͛́̈̓͐̈́̓̈́͗̈́͆̉̿̔͌̂̔̉̀̈́̏̈́̆͌̈͐̋̒̓̋̈́̀́̅̑̓̒͐͑̈̆̄́̾͂̈́́̓͐́̇̇̀͋̆͊̄̑͗̉̃̃͒̈̍̀̒́̇́̍̀̂̅͌̉̌̂͆̽̀̃̀͑̑̐͗̈́̿̀͛̀͊͂̆̈́͌͒̄́͗͌̈̈̊̽͒̀́̈͛̍̌̋̆̽̾̑͛́̃̾͌̄͂̇̀͋̆̊̍͌͌̆̄͒̈͛̃̐͘̕̕͘̚̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅş̸̨̡̢̨̧̨̨̡̧̧̧̧̢̡̧̢̡̢̨̨̢̧̧̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̨̡̧̢̞̯̖̣̳̝̹͎͙̗̙̝̬̩̣͖̣͇̮̩̞̥͈̹̙͎̥͇̤̣͚̘̟̣̭͎̫̘͖̪̫̜̻̼̼͚̠̻̬̩̼̗͉͔͓̬̩̟̗͕̫̥͔͙͓̗̪̬̘̟̳̝̦̮̣͖̪͉̣̦͇͕͖̞̪̠̹̦̙̭̳̱͚̰̖̲̳͚͚̘͔̖͚̫̘̲͕̥̩͈̰̤̝̣͓͕̝̖̲̯̲̤̫̲͖̱̝͍̬͍͎̦̟̳̬̻͔̠̗̮̰͓̝̥̥͍͓̣̘͖̖̘̮̤̳̱͔͍̫̣͚͉̪͉̗̲̘̳̗̰̳̬͖͉̠̟̠̤̺͇̫͇̝͚̭̠̼̱̩͚̣̤̥̰̫̫̘̫̪͓̖̫̘̱͎̯̫̙͚̻͕̭̱̯͍̰͕̠͔̳̱̜̠̟̪̗̳͈̜̪̬̰̙̞̦̤̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅt̸̢̡̡̨̨̡̢̧̨̨̨̡̧̢̨̡̡̧̢̧̧̡̛̜̻͙̹̗̫̠͉̗͎̻͈͔͇̹̖͇̖͈̩̳̬̘̬͙̖̲͉͉͉͉͎̞̪̦̝̺̻̗̮̖͎͎̳̻͖̳̘̱̗͇͍̗͇̮͔̻̪̠͈̦̥͔̥̹̗͕̞̗̩̮͇̖̜̖̰͍̗̖̟̘̘̟̩̖̪̪̮͎͔̗̥̟͖͕̜̼̯̫͉̯̹̫͖̹͇͇̬̪̮̰͉̫̙̞̗̟͖͔̞̪̫͎͇̞̳̖̫͈̞̻̜̬͓͍͉̜̤̙̹͍͈͓̼͖̻̠͖̪̟͙͙̻̜̬͇̰̹̤̥̬̞͎̲͍͇͓͎͇͓̻̱͇̞̙͔̞̫̙͚̠̙̱̯̫͙͉̦̹̲̘̠̗̖̹̜͇̮͎͔̦̝̲̗̠̹̻͉̮̆̏̋̇̈͂̓͒̔͆͐̏̑̋̌̀̏̈̐̓̏͋̆͛̏͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̡̢̧̡̧̨̡̨̧̨̡̧̤̦͇͈̗̬̖̗̗̩̬͍̠̜̮̺͓̙̱̣̖̹̤̝̺̞̯̟͍̤̩̱̝̥̳̳͍̜̬̯̫̙̤͎̖͓͓̥͔̹̮̘͙͎̙͚̠̝̳̩͍̩̮̖̬̜͇̜̩̼̹͉̠̣̣̼͚͈̖͈̠̞̱̼̜͇̦̳̟͎͕͖̜̼̻̺͎̻̗̟͇̞̰̟̠̭̮̤͖̼̮̳̰̲̦̘̩͕̯̦̩͔͚̙̭̹͍̩͂͌͐̾̆̋̋́͛͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅr̵̡̢̧̧̡̧̛̛̪͍̘̪̜͍̼̲̯̜̯̦̭̱̗̯̘̤̳̱̦̙͚̪͙̥͎͙͍͇̞̰͔̬̤̗̲̘̲͚͇̙̪̲̩̼̤̺̫̬̖̱̞̤̙̖̣̙̥͋̆̄̎̐̃̃͂̈̿̒̈́͑̊̄̈̿͗̎̉̍̒͌̉̈́̓́͒͛̃̍̇̓̔̽̃̓̚͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅe̷̡̨̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛͙͕̤̰̪̤̜̲̻͉̠̘͓͉̲̮̠͍̩͎̺̠̞̹̯̗̰͕͍͎͈̩̦̖̲͎̓͒̀̄͋́͂̏̅̈́̾͋͂̄́̎̍̅̓̔̓͌̑̐͒̑̓̇̈̌̾̑̂̓̐̈́͑͛́̾̂̏̊̊́̅̾̎̾̓͐̓͒̎͐̉̓̀̎́͛̑̈́͂́̐́̃͊͒̑͑̓͛͑͊̾͑̋̅̊͂̈̈́̃́͆̐̊̓̏͑̓͐̀́̀͑̾̓̓̆̀̏̀̔̾́͂̐̏͒̿͐͊͛̈́͌͂̈́̎̓̓̌̾͗̿̾͊̆̃́̓̂̒̈́͗̄̇̅͋͒̆̇̈́̑̓̌̿̅͐̂̊̋̉̓͛̒̀͐͐̈́̓̋͒̄̾͑͐̃̀̓́̎̎̈́̉̿̎̉̆̓͑̔̆́̄̊̓̏̌̎̅͆̈́̇̑̃̄́̏̍̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̕̕͘͘̚̕͘͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅģ̸̨̧̣̭̮̺͉̜͍͓̤̪̹̝̦̟̦̬̗̐̆͊͗̿̌̐̓̒͗̂̆̾̑̈́̏̊̅̿̒́̎̅̈̆̋̀͘͝ͅį̴̨̡̧̧̡̢̧̢̧̡̢̛̛̛̱̹̖͈̘̙̱̳͎͎͉̰̯̥̝̯͇͙͍̩̣̦̜̳̬̙̺̫̪̠̭͍̱͎̤͇̪͕̱̪̪̬̼͓̙͕̝̘̣̺̬̮̙̼̳̭͇͇͓̤͔͓̟͚̮͇̰̠̘̦̜̗͓͇̼̦̘̮̖̖̹̜̝̼͕͕͕͎͕̬̝̥̩̭̺̙͔̥̹̯̥̹̼̪͔̘̙̖͓̩̬̼̳͕̙̪͇͔͕̠͈̹͕̻͍̱̟̤̣̦͓̙̫̳̟̩̻̤̪͈̭̗̹͕̗͙̘͚̘̫̬̠͔̼̎̄͛̀̂̋͛̿̈͂̍͆̓͆̿̎̀̊̄͑̆̎̽̈̾̄̈͌̐̀̈̀͊̊͆̐̓͒̃̅̇̄́͒̽̉̔̈́̾̓̾̓̔́̽̾̓̾̎̀̌̍̒́̄̆̊͑̇̃̾̀̑̇̔̾̍͌͛͋̎̈́̎̈́͗̑͊͑̈͛̆͐͒͑̉̃̇͗̈̍͛͊̈́̅͋̉̌͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅö̶̹̟̟̳̘̘̝͚̜͓̣̰̖̞̺̠́̌̑̓̍͊̓̽̅̍̑̒̽͒̂̍͐̂̉̓͛̃̒̉͂̾͒̈́̿̀̂̊̃͌̈̒̎̃͂͂́̽̋̍͑̔̈́̍̏̽̿͋̿̈́̂͛͌̀́͊̿̓̈́͗̐̓̕̕̚͘͘̕̚͠͝͝͠n̷̡̢̡̡̨̨̡̢̧̧̨̨̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖͈̺̲̹̹̰̠̺̜̗͚̹̭̰̟͕͓̫̰̤̫̩̝̗̦̗̟̖̮̲͇͉̮̤̪̟͖̤̻͕͈̞̳̻͎̭͕͎̤̙̦̳͈͉̥̞̦͔̼͇̼͓̣͖̊̊̂͋̏͛̅̆̄̂͗̇́̀̑̈́͌̀͌̉̍̇͊͋͗̈́̽̌͆́̀̌̃̾͊̃̄̍̐̇̿͆̏̔̑̽̊̐̿̽̇͐̅̔̀̍̎̃̆͂̋̐̈́͐̄́́̽̌̓̀̆̓̂͛͂̄͒̆̂̋̿̓̀͊̀̒̀̓̃̈́̀̾͐͑̈̊̾̋̽̀̊̀̽͑̌͐̀̀̂͂̏̔̓͛̅̈́̓̃̔̍̊͊͆̂̀̈́̄̊̂̉̈́͂̏̓̅̌̃̊̿͋̈͋͘͘͘̚͘̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̕̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅ ̸̨̧̡̨̧̧̢̢̢̧̢̨̨̢̡̧̡̨̨̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̪̞̦̤͎̠̬̘̻͙͕̙̙̮͖͓̘͇̫̬̮̬͓͚̻̞͙̼̣͎͙͙̻͖̭͉͓̹͎̻͉̱̦͎̫̻̪͎͕̦͖̖̻̭͈̮̯̼̭̹̠̞̟̼̰̤͍̳͓̲̘̹̳̹̘̲͇̼̙̪̼̹͈̲̤̳͖̹̲̠̬̜̺̫̬͙͔̺͔̹̱͕̞̼̺̱͇̖̻̱̜͇̺̗͍͇͔̪̜͎̲͈͇̗͇͓͕̺̗̝͖̤̲͖̘̞̻̹̮̟͕̯̰̪̫̪̗̥̹͉̹̲̜͎̜̠̤͚̖̥̪̱̞͓̘̱̳̺͍̱͇̘̫̠͍͉͉͖̭̖̲͓̻͇̞̲̺͍͕̼̣͚͓̱̥̥̗͉̄̀͌͐̈̔̍̀̎̔͊͗͒͛͗͊̄̀̈́̑͆̾́͌̅́̾́͊́̄͒̈́̊̎̔̏̉͛̓͑̋̌̐̏̈́͋̍͆̆̊̋̔́́̈́͗͆̋͆̆̆̿̑̒̆̇͆̒̊̾̍͆̀͆̑͊̈̊̉̄̽̓̋͋̋̅͗̇̅̇͊̌́́̌̾̍͑̈́͌̈́̿̈̀͗̿̈̓̍̎͛̈́̂̓͐͛̀̔͛̽͐̀̓̇͂͐̄̍͊͗͊̿̿̅̊̏̔͌̌̍̊͛̀̊̀̓͐̈́̌̀̔͒̈́̏͂͋́̑̄̈́̈́͗͒̓̈́͊̈́͐͛̀̽͒͐̑̀͂͂͂̄̅̏͋́̍͛̉̄̇̿̋̋̽̅̍͗̅͘̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚̕̚͘̚͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǫ̷̧̨̡̧̨̢̨̧̢̢̧̡̡̧̡̡̢̧̧̨̧̧̨̨̞̰͔̗͍̝͍̩͕̹͉̰͚̣̲̱̯̞̪͍̭̟͙͓̟̗͕̺̳̗̮̪̖͖͍̲͙͓̰̲̯̮͙̟͉͉̦̹̘̰͔͇̤̱̖̪̪͓͕̱͚̻̪̰͔͕̯͔̫̠͇̭̞̯͉̗̮͖͍̱̗̣̘͚̜͉̫̼͈̣͎̻̻̖͈̟̘̮̜͕̖͎͉̖̬̬̯͓̪͉̖̖̼̝̫̬̭̦̻̭̭͎͍̤̻͉̤͈͕̫̩̘̖͔̬̥̫̼͈͙̘̺͖̪̥͔̥͕͔̯͕͕͕̠̘̲͉̝̮͕̞͔͖̘̭̮̱͇̮̠̭̗͍͙̠̥̞̩͙͖͕͔͈̩̤̖̯̖͎̯̖͔̲̘͈̥̰͍̗͇̻̲͔͔͙͚̯̖͈̟̝͎̱̫̤̺̳̤̳̤̗͍̻͇͚͕̦̫̼̪̻̼̤͉̳̥̖̠̜̭͇̞͓̩̾̒̏̀̌̽̓̿̐̈́͗̒͗̇̉̌̒̅͆̔̍͂̀̑͐̅̇́̏̋̃̇͆̋̀̽͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅn̶̡̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̯̤̼̤̳͎̟̤̭̜̬̘̖̞̝̮̙̖̦̫̩̣͉̭̖͎͕͕͇͈̟̮͎͉̰̏̎̉͆̔͑͌̔́̇̏̈́͆̉̄̉͒̿̋͑̓̈́̿̾͆̅̎̀̀̈́̊̈́͋͒͑̀̈́̀̾̂͆̅́̒̏̈̓͊̋̍̒͌̂̀̒̊̑̅̊̆̍̀̽́̆̆̎̍̑͑́̊̒̈́̉͗̋̎͐̒̄̿̊̋̀͆̀̉̈́̈́̉͒͗̀͗̀̅̌̄̀̊́̆̽̿̆͆̿̎̋̀̌̇̃̈́̐̍̆̇́̀̽̂̎͆̐͑̀͛̔̌̆̈́̎̏̀̽̂̊̒́̃̅͂́͑̅̓͛̂̅́͋͆̂͌͌̈́̿́͗́̀́̊̑̅͂͗̅̃͛͗̂̐͆͆̋͑̈́͊̀̓͐̅̉͂͐̎͒̈́̈́͂̌̇̿͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̚̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅ ̸̧̡̢̡̡̡̨̨̧̡̡̨̡̧̡̡̨̡̢̢̨̡̡̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̞͍͚͈̪̺͕͕͇͓͔̖̝̝͉͈̙͍̜͕̟͔̯̠̥̹̮͇̗̱̦̲̭͉̯̭͍̰̳͈̭̥̦̼̭̖̣̼̞̹̯̘̖͉̮͓̙͎̫̭͔͈͓͙͖̟̻̦̼̠̙͙̥̗͙̯̟͔̮͈̝͓̗̫̙̻̼̞̟̳͉͖̹͔͖̣̝̼̹̥̬̰̦̟̱̼͎̥̠̻̲̱͈̻̹̲̻̻͖͇͇̜̫̟̩̯͇͍͉̹̠̻͙͉̬͖͉̖͓͙̦̪̗͇̩̗̬̲̮̬̦̩̯̗͖͔̭̭͇͉͓̳̹͈̭̳̣̞̬̰̤̳͉̼͇̤̲̫̼͓͔̭̻͔̹̯̭̣̜̱͔̜͚͓͍̞͎̤̦̜̳͕̱̼̥̭̞̠͎̪̞̻͓̫͇͕͈͎̠̳̦̖̝̝̬͕̖̝̠̳̠̱̥͓̭̯̏̍̒̋͊̊̅̌͐̉̎͗̏͌́̑͗͌̅̅̀̈́̈́̈͌̄̈́̐͊̾̄͌͛̈́̍̾͆̓͊́̒̇͐̈́͛̑̇̽̄͐̀͋̾̈͐̐̀̾͗̆̓̄̍̎̄͗̒̑̍̈́̀̉̎̊̌͊̓̄́̏̇̓͐̀̓̓͌̓͗͑̇̏̍̋́͌͗̔͊͆̾͑̓̓̒͑̉̌̎̓͂͊̽̊͗̑̅̋͊̀̈́̈͂͂̅͐̓̑̇̽̈́̓̐̀͊̓́̐̾̇͋̊̃̾͊̓̆͐̈́̉͗̇͒̂͗̀͊̓̔̅̐́̋͗̆̆͐͆̓̔͂͌̓͌̑̉̀͆̆̍̈́̏͊̌̐̄̎̾̈́͛̎̉͛̆̐́̅̈́̄͆̉̌̀͒̀̍̕̕͘̚̕͘͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅę̵̛̗̥͇̠̝̪̹̙͔̦͈͒̆̍̿̋̊͛͂̈́́̂̾̈́͐́̊̋̅͗͊̀́̒͂́̕̕͘͜͝͝ȧ̴̧̧̡̧̢̨̨̧̡̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̛͔̼̬͔͔̖̰͇͖͓̯̤̠̦̬͕͔̤̩͍̘͓̹͈͇͔̘̝̙̰̗̳͇̹̪͙͈̺͍̬̜̫̱̥̫̱̙̞͖̟͇̯͇̟̲̬̥͉͇̠̪̥̼̟̲͓̪͓̞͓͉̻̝̦͚̮̖̻̬̺̗̹̥̼͉̱̭̻̤̯̝̜̲͓̟̙̱̖̺̖͎̟͉̙̜̰̣̜̲̳̪̲͔̼̩͍̟̰͉͈͕̬̮͎̰̟̪̣̩͎͕̳̖̭̺̹̖̺͔̘̬͚͔͍̻͖̘̣͙̥̦̝͈̬̲͉̝͎̲͕̯̹̖̝̖͎̘̬̩͚̦̝̜̞̭̪͚̹̠̝̗͚͖̫̗͇̺̟̼̹͇͚̟̪͇̲̯͓͓̠͇̙̗̻̳̍̀̒̅̏̌̐͗̓̓̈́͂̇͌͛̽̋́̾́̈́̿̅̂̋̔̈͗̌͂̐͆͑̇̒̂̊͒̅̐̀͌̋͆̂̈̅̀̽̍̈́̎͒̔͒̄̃͂̋̍̋̓̔̇̄̿̓̎́̀͗̉͆͛̈́͛̀͋̎̔̈̏̇̆́̑͊̈́͌̿̈̔͒͗̅̇́͑͐͒́́̎̓̐̿́͌̾̀͌̑̏̏̋͗̑̀̔̏͋̽́̔̐̈́́̐̿̇͋̋́͋̈̿̈̽͛̒͐̐͗͛̾̍̔͆͐̑͐͌̓͆͋̀͆̓̇̐͊̃͋̓́̾̊̐̊̒̀̓̉̒͆͗̽̔̎̎̀͊͑́̆͐̑́̋͑̑̇̇̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̕̕͘̚͘̕͘̚͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅr̴̨̡̢̧̡̢̡̨̨̧̢̢̨̡̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̘̲̝̫̤̜͚̠̮̱͙̲̦̤͕̟͖͔̙͔̪̯̗͍̞͉̙̙͚̠͖̜͚̭̦͉̥̹͖͓̪̥̭͙̘̩̬͕̦̪̜̼̠̦̮̝̭̱̩͔͕̺̱̣̯̪͓̞̖̺͖̥̩̬̰̼̩̲̳̰̩̟͓̥̥̘̯̬̰̺͚̘̩͈̹̯̹͕͎͔̱̠̺̥̫͍͈̦͈̮̪̜̥͉̜̱̗̳͎̬͇̗̤͔͉̖͖̣̭̼̻͙̤̟̲͔̪̥̤̹̤͉̫͔͚̞̹̯̰̣̝͎͕̩̗̯̲͖͔̮͓̭̗͓̩͎̫̜̥͈̠̜͍͇̩̠̞̳̣̫̟̜̫̘͖̰͖̹̮͙͉̞̻̣̫̬̓̍̈̍̉̊̓͆̔̀͗̾͑̆́̈̓́̈́̉̒̾̇̎̅͊̊̑̏͌̄̈́̓͐͌̐̑́͛̇̄̆̄̈́̃̑́̄̏̌̉̒̌͌́̓̓́̐̓̒̔̀̌̀͆͗̅̉̽͂̀̔́͊͐͑̽͌̽̓̊̊͗̑̎̄̉̃͆̈̾͗̑̉͊͗̐̍̎̾̅͊̏̋̅̋͂̋̾́̅͒̆̃̾̎̔̓̄̓̇̑́̒̃͒͛̊͋̄͌̀̇̏̄͂̾̀̇̇̓̒̄̾̀̃̿͊̅̔̿̂͑̅̌͑̆̋͌̈́̈́̍̽̃̆̾̀̈́͌̄̍͐̓́̑̾̒̈́͒͛́̎̀̂̊̅͋̄́̎̊̍̄͊̿͊̋̊́̌͋́͐͒͌̌̒̂̏̉̒͂̑̓̆̒͗͒̃̇͂̀͂̄̀̓͘̕̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅt̸̨̧̢̨̼̗̣̗͍͇͈̯͍̩̝̹̩̟̥̹̟͎̯͇͕̝̗̭̼̻̠̳͔͈̬͙͈͙̺̝̫͇̳̻͖͓̹̝̣̞̯̻̻̻̝̰̻̫̦̜̻̘̘̟̺̳̟̗͎͉̞̣̺̭̦̥̥̮͚͛̓͛̇͐̔̃̈̌̅̇͐̈́̽̓̀̔͛͌͌̑̉͌̍͊̂̒̾̿̊̅̅̎̌̃̎͘͘͘̕͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅẖ̸̨̨̨̧̢̨̧̨̧̧̨̢̨̨̢̨̧̨̧̛̛̛̣̝͔͖͍̬͎͉̣̪̠͉͓̱̰̘͉͙̥̭̯̩̪̻̰̞̙̝̻̮̼̯͇̬͙̻͈̜͔̩̫͙͖̱̭̝̹̭̱͙̩͈̭̤̞̭͚̙͙̝͖̹͚̝͔͍͓̯̜̝͇̝̖̪̳̱̫̠̞̯̪̤̫͓̬͇̤̙̟͇̱̘̙̙̲͖̣̲̘̖͚̬̠̞̳͈̥͔̣͚̠̯͔͚̼͕̳̰͙̩̫͕̻̼͕̲͓̝̙̝͈̞̣̮̯̭̘͈͔̹͈̰̼̠̬͇̫̗̠͖̣͖̻͕͖͚̫̟̗̙̙̝̣̭̭̰̖͚̗̜̭͇͓̱̭͔̗̺̯̻̩̑̊̎͑̎͌̎̐̈̀̃̄͊̊̃̂̑̇̓͐͗̑̅̃̿̓̒̍́̎́̈̿͊͂̅̏̅͛͗̇̄̇̉͊̈́̽͋̄̈̄̏̋̀͗̈́̂̈́͌̀͆͋̽̌͂̓̅̃̇͛̏̀͋́͐͐̂̔͌̎͊͐̉͐̀͑̍̾͌̎̆͂̄̈́̂̈́̂͂̓̑͊̂̃̔̔͛̾͘͘͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ,̵̢̡̨̧̡̛̛̛̛͍͍͇̖̪̣̣̱͔͖̪̤̲͙͈̜̦͈̱͉̪̼͔̠̫̩̲͔̠̙͖͙̤̙̣̟͇̥̙̖̦̠̯̭͉̤̟̣̼̥̜̺̬͔̫̭̦̘̦̠̹̠̀͐͋͗̿͗̆́͆̑͛̈́̌̅̐́̀̆̋̅͋̋̂̽̅̾̿͊̋͑͑̿̉̀͗̾͗͛̄͌͛͋̄̈́͒̂͂͗̓́͒̋̅̎̈́̔́̊̒̀̏̐̀̌̆͋̽́̄̍͂͗͑̒̋͌͆͊́̓̀̃̀͛̓͒̊͑̄̓̒̌̍̊͛̍̏͐̄̀̂̋̌̓͛́̃̆̍̄͋̅̅̏̌̔̓̑͂̓̀̂̅͆̊̊̍̇̿̔̏̇͊͗̍̎̑͊̓̉́̑̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅ ̵̨̡̧̧̧̡̮̥̝̩̝̱̮̜̼͔̹̱͉͚̺̜̗̞̗̖͖̦̭̗̖̭̫͔̣̼̤̭̩̻̘͕̜̯̭͍͎̥̰͇̩̟̫̮̻̖͖̟̹̗͕̩̭̲̗̗͕̋̓̈̆͜͜͝N̷̛̛̤͚̹͚̳̳͓̦̩̜͇͉̘͙̲͎̳͑̓̃̏͒́̾͌̈̿́̑̔̆̉̾́̋̆̔̓̂̄̿̈́͊͊̽͆́̀̎͂͋̾̎͋͂̑̒̍́̓̄̃́͌̒̐̍̅̄̃͑̃̄̔̿͂̂̋̇͊̀̀͌̍̌̊̅̔̔̄̀̏̄̀̿̾̃͂͑͂͗͗̂̽̾͌̊̉̐̈̄͒͒͒͌̿̑͗̈́̎̂͐̈́̈́́̂̈́̑͊̂͆̏́͆̒͒̽̇͑͆̌͛́̈́͋͂̈̍̃͋̾̎̅̊̈́̒̽͘͘͘̕̕̚͘͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ơ̸̡̡̡̢̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̡̢̧̡̡̨̧̧̢̛̛̗̘̫̣̗̗̥͇̟̼̦͔͓̬̻̜̫̪̱̬̘̬̬̪̹͔̦̹̻̱̘̼͓͎̜̯͕͇͖͍̠̰̠͇͖̦̳̩͚͔͔͓̠̥͙͕̗̯̰͚̱̗̗̪͇͖̩̬̩̯̻̰̮͚̦͓͇̝͇̪͈̰͍̙͉͍̬̯̖̥̹̞̟̙͇̘̦͕̗͖̪̠͚̭̥̯̯̰̯̠̳̲̣̳̠̠͕̬͉̥̘̬̣̣̦͉̠̠̥͓̩͈̭̬̟̙͇͓̺̻̬̣̪̙̫͈̯̱̝̹̳͈̺̗̝̟̮̰̩͖̫͖̲̙̠̖̲̫̬̩̯̭̹̭̲͚̥̠̱͈̠͉͉͈̣͖̮̭̥͙͎͖̦͙͇͙̭͎͔͈̗̠̟̟̒̓̂͊́̿̌̊̈̍́͐́͑̔̓̏͋͋̌̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅŗ̶̡̢̡̛̛̛̳̦̤̩͈̰̣͈͕͈͓̖͍̮͓͍̜͙̾͊̔̈́̊͌̽͗́͌͑́̉̒̐̀̾̓̒̾́͛̆̆͐̓̈́͋̇́̂͆̌̾͋̿̎̎͊͂͗̅͗̅̌̀̈́̿̊̀̽̃́̊̎̃̾̀͋͑̃̉͋͌̃̀̀̀̌̀̑̂͐͗̽̏͗̇̈́́̓̈͂͗́́̈́͆͗́̿̅̏̾̒͂̒̓̒̍̃̉̇̏̓̀͂͗̅̀̌͒̀͛͐̂̂̉̊̋͛̾̈́̇̂̒̏̔̌͑̒́̈́̀́͋̈͆͗̐͋́̃̇̿̂̈́̂̆̈́̓͐̑͆̍̽̇̔̍̃̍̑̋̒͌͊̊̽̋̓̂̀̑̀̉͐̓͘̚̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̚͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠ṭ̵̨̢̡̧̨̧̡̡̡̡̛̛̼͚̭̳͙̺̦̘̤̲͔̭̮͉̱͈̹̪̘͚̻̦̣̤̼͉̠̙͙̣̞̻̭̠͉̻̟̠̩̣̦̠̳͕͎͍̫̯̮̺̬̖͔̺̜͓̞͈̥̉͑̿̓͑͊̎̅̅͛͛͒̉̎͆̄́̓̊̑͋͛̒́̑̌͊͂̍̏͆̆̂͒̔͂͐̿͑͐͗̂̒̑̉̎́͑̃͗̀̈̍̅̈́͋̈́͒̐͋̐͑̔̑̊̔̒͒͒͑͋̉̓́̕͘̚͘̚͘̕͜͠͝ͅͅh̵̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̥͈̯̥͍̪̦̪̐̏̿̃͌̑̀̀̒͐̀̈̏͌̀̽̑̅̓̊͋̌̆̇̊͊̂͌͋͆̉͗̆͂̈́̃͗͗͌̏̿́͑̿̿͋̆̏͌͆͐̈͊̍̀́̈́̅̀́̈̉̃͂̎͆̑̐͂̒̀̿́̆̓͛͒̈́͆̏́͛͌̈͒̇̂̆̑͐́͋͂̈́͛̈̐́̋͋͑̍̿͊̈̽̅̊̑̍͋̑͐͛̀͑͋̋̋̾̈́̽̿̉̈́͋̇̓̀̄͛̎̄͋̅̋̇͊̊̑͗͋͛̈́̎̿̊̓͂͌̅́͆̐̂͆̐̈́̆̆̆̈́̍̈̉͊̆͂͗̔͂͒́́͑́̌͑̅̏̂̈́̆͋͋̌͗̀͑͒̑̂̄̾̄́̾̏͆̽̈́̓̎͌̑͗̄̔̚̕͘̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̚͘̕̕͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̶̨̢̨̧̢̨̢̨̧̧̢̢̡̢̡̢̧̛̛̛̟̩̙̦̦̣͈̮͍̗̥̺̬͔̣̪͙̫͍͙̻̥̙̥̼̲̩̥̙̦͉̺̰̱̣͙͇͓̟͕̯̣͈̞̩̫͍̩͎͇̳̫̜̰̜̮̮̩̳̭͉͔͙͓̣̩̦̲̮̱̟̞̥̫̘̼̜̘̬̣̬͇̙̝̬͚̖͕͕̼̻̘̪͓̦̙̤̩̞̖̱̟̬̳̟̦̹̫̻̮͖͉̺͍̹̞̼̤̭͎͓̹͓̪̞̱͉̘̣͈̺͉̙̜̳͉̤͕̫̯̳̙͕̰͍̗̎̔̂̈́̓̉͌̎̈́̔͌̿̅͊̈̿̌́̽̇͊̔̀̒̋̈̈́̊̒͛̃̇̆̑̏̏̋̃̏͒̆̌́̌̈́̽̌̍̓̃̿̋͛̍̔̈́͐͑̇́̈̉̓̏̽̀͒̎͛̃̄̾̅͗̑̔̐̇̽̄̑̅́̓̾̓̈́͆̓͌̄̀͐̏̐̑̑͐̈́͆͛̒̒́̀̒̑̔͒̔̍͂̀̃͐͛̓̊͂͊̒͂͑̽͆̿̓̒͂̊͌͒̾̒̾̀͆̋͗̏̃͐̀̇̉͌̉͆͆̐̒̈͂̎̽̄̃̀̂͐͒̐̐̅̄̓̑́̿̋̆̉́́͆͑̓̉͂̈́̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅA̴̢̨̨̢̡̢̧̡̨̡̢̡̢̢̡̧̧̧̢̧̨͇͍͖̟͈͇̯̼͉͎͍̗͙̭̜̦̯̺̙͚͎̫͍̭̭͈̙̲̝̬̤̠̬͍͚̠̯͎̱͔̰̭̘͎̬̺̻͓̯̞̖͈͔͈̩̗̭̰̙͓̱̪̤̙͇͓̫̦̩͚̺̹͙̲̻̜͚̫̥̖̯̞̳̩̘͎͖̱͓̗̥̘̻̫̞͍̲̮̦̹͍̹̣̪͖̻͍̮̠̺̙̳̙̩̖̖̝̤͓̟͚͕̫͖̲̳̰̼̮̹̙̥̲̘͎̣̥̩̮͚͔͙͚̗͍̖̣̩͈̫̮̤͔̺̺̥͚͎̩̥͕͕̬̞̹͖̥̥̲̦͎͉͉̟̱̖͕̟̥͙͔̱̙̣̗̣͔̱̘̦̘̰̙̯̗̱̳̗̺̮̲͓̞͚͖̙̪͉̫͖̰̙͕͍̬͔̳̠̦̗̲̪̞̹̺̤̮̲̮͖͉͇͔̲̱͚̠̠̮̙̲̯̞͔̬̪͚̺̻̟͎͙̹͖̻͓̒̽̃̀̅̽̋̋́̒̇͂͊͊̊͋́̌̌̓̀́̇͌͒̽̉͐̾̾̃̓̄̎́́̈́͆̅͌̐́̿͒̐̈́͆̃́̅̎̒̔̍͐̑͊̋͑͛̈́̿͒̋̎̋͌̾͂̏̈́́̾̒́͛͋̂̓̅͐͒̉̿̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅm̶̡̨̡̨̧̧̧̧̧̨̨̧̢̛̲̬͔̟͖̳̼̦̠̫̣̙̦̹͈̘̤̞̫̖͔͈̻̪̜̤͉̠̯̝̼͕̯̗̳̟̲͙̥̬̭̮͙̝̱̰̱̲͖͎͚̪̥̻̦͎͖̻͇̘̻̯͎͓͚̲̠͔͚͈͈͕͕̗͉͓̪̲̝̯͓̲͕̼̗̩̹̥̙̻͓̖̳̗͎̲̦̟̬̱̾̌̏̀́̽̀̑͑̅̈̈́̾͌̋́͋͒̌̃̋͌͋̅͛̈́̒̐͋̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅę̵̧̡̨̧̧̨̧̨̨̡̡̡̡̨̧̧̨̨̧̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͖͖̹̫͖̰̟̲̹̝͉̠̙͖̙̗̖̣̫͔̣̗͔̭͚̮̗̟̗͇͚͔͉͎͕̭͓͇̣͓̥̳̤͙͚̺͕̜̦̖̗̬̯̞͖̖̦̪͚̪͕̜͕͓̗̬͇̙̹̬͈̯̮̜̲͕̖̻͕̲̥͙̯͔͉͓̝̥̲̱͍̦̩͇̯̠͎̱̮̤͕͓̮̺͎̹̬̯͇̘̲̙̥̮̮̗̲̤̣̜̯̭͍̠̹̹̖̦̻͚̩̰̣͉͚͔̭̰̠̘̰̫̲͉̥̖̯͖̫̩͕̣̻̯̬̞̩̲̙̝͎̙̗̰̯͔̯̳͉͓̥͔̖̝͇̫̰̖̦̠͉̦͇̯͍͓͓͎̱̣̜̱̙̯̜̩̳̗͈̦̮͔͉̙̦͚̗̞̤̞͍̖͉̭̫͚̈́̑́̊̂̈̉́̅͒̅̾̒̀̔̊͒̽͒̈̑̍̌̈́̅͂͂̀̉̇͗̅́̏͗͐̾͑̒͗̿̏̊͛͛̓͛́̽̋͂̃͐̇̓̓̌͐̒̈́̑̈́͗̔̈́̏̋̉̀̍͂̂̇͒̈͌̈́̀́̋̇̈́̈́͂̅̾͋̄̎̀́̔̏̅̇̎̿̾̊̽̔͑̾̐̋̈͒̽͑̓̎̅̋͊͌̊̅̊͊̈́͌̐͒̌̅̏̀͋̽̐͐̏̓̊̒̄̄̓̔̔̀̈̃̓̂́̂͂͊̽̐̂̀͋̏̓̂̀̍͌̉̃̓̌̓́̀͛̓̂̇̓̇́̋͂̇̓̆̋̇̅̿̽̅̅̑͛̎̊͊̆͐͑́̓͂̿̀̌̋̀̀̔̇̓͒̀̓̔̆̆̍̎̈́͑̾̈̍͗͊͒̄̂̀̅͊̂͋̓̾̅̑͒̓̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̕͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅŗ̶̢̡̧̢̢̢̢̢̧̧̢̢̨̡̨̨̨̨̡̧̡̨̧̢̢̨̡̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͔͎̱̲͍̣̖͎̼̟͓̜̯̫̪̹̖̤̠̙̖͙͇͈̫̬͉̰̤̬̤͍̟͕͎̭͕̱̘̥͓͔̲͔̲̭͙̼͔͍̳̙̖̙͓̤̝͓͔̼̖̦̤̗̠͖̦̘̜̣̭̩̟̺̻̺͔̺̠̪̮̳̖͉̲̣͇̩̘̣̪̥͎̥̥͍͔̦͔̻̪̟̝͙̙̹̥̘̼̘͉͚͚̹͈̗̹̰̦̹̻̲̮̻͇̹͖̠͎̳͚̩͉̠̝̩͖̙͎̯͈͎͕͖̳̘͕̬̱̝̥̺͓̘̳̫̻̰̳͍̜͍̙͙͈͙̗̦̘̞͉̳̗̠̙̼̩͕̖̱̫͎̗̜̤̼̳͚̥̜̞̫̬͍̰̪̮̖̼̱̗̼̪̺̮̭̫̙̱̬̦̙̙͉̩͙͕̰͇̺͗̒͒̈̅̿̌̐̀͋́̾̄̑́̐̌̌͒̒̀̈́́̂̆̈́̂͆̈͗̒̀̐̽͗̑̒́̾́́̍̈́̐̀̈́̇́̔̄̏͋̓̋̎̀͊̃̌̓̀̔̽̀͋̆̽͌̒̒̈́͋̑̏́̒̐̋̈́͐͒͒͋͑̾͑̄̈̓̓́͊̏̓͋͐̀͑̅̒̾̅͐̔́̈́̒̆̈́̊̇̈̅̉̈́̾͒̏̔̌̽̾̇̈́̓̒̏̃͋̆̊́̏̓͐̋̆̀́̉̂̆́̀̍̏̈̏̅̄̆͋̏̌̇̽̒͂̔̐̿͂̾̋̌̂͑̄̏̈̍̔̃̐̊̀̔͐͐̀̋̄͐̉̌͊̒́̽̽͛́͂͐̑̅̓̐̀͊͋́̽̆̿̀͂̎̂̈̃̃̑́͗͊̄́̈́͂̓̓̔̓̈́͋̇͂̈́̚͘̚͘̚̚̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅį̵̡̡̡̢̡̧̡̡̧̡̨̧̛̛͍̭̝̫̦̦̙̮͉̻̘͓̗͕͇̬̦͖̞̱͉̤̥̼̭̮͓̬̜̮̩̫̙̗̜̞̝̫̗̬͍̳̳͖͍͖̳͈̪̫̗̞̯͔͓̖͉̩͎͖̮͍̼͍̮̭̬͕̙̦̹̘̰̝̬̹̯̠̬̺̭̫̱̹̦͙̮̥̻̼̱̙͗͂͒̈́̒͑̉̀̀̾͂͑̓͆͑͒̌͌̇̓͐́̐̑̑̈́̍̈̉̑̈͑̏̒̈́̅̀̾̇̎͐̈́͆̈́̓̔̏̉͂͒́̒̆͑̈̈́̓̐͑̇͛͆̈̎͛͊̆̽̄̈́́̊̉͗̽͂̄̉̈̊̒̊̆̔͋̎̾̇̓̽̎͐̓̓̓̈̌̓̅̌̃͂̋͑̇̆̃̈́̊̍̊̄͋̓̔̎̇̏̈́̐̈͒̒̿͗͌̅͂̾̂̽̒̀̃͒͛̂́̍̽̉̓͋̓̂̉̒̄̂̆͒̆̄̄̑̋̎̈́̊͌̀̐͑͐̊̅͛̆̽̂̾̆͌̀̔̇̾̌̒̋͒̀̑̓̀̿͒̎̂͋̈́̋̉̈́͆̅͑̃͛͗̔͗̒̈̌̒̔̈́͆́̀͗̀́̅̉͗̃̎̆̿̀̉̔̀̀͊͐̓͘͘̕̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅc̷̢̧̧̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̢̢̨̨̢̢̢̨̨̢̛̛͎͍̗͖̫̦̘̪͓̝͉̟͓̺̝͕̰̱̦͎̞̟̘̼̺̳͖̮͎͍̰͙̘͖͔͔̳͈͍̖̦̹̯͇͍̥̠̭̘͚̩̮̺̜̳͕̙͉̳̥͉̞̳̮͙̞̲̱̭̞͇͔̲̲̙̯̗̺͎̠̱̣̦̣̞̫̪̘̰̠̳͎͇̙̣͙̦̦̘͈̝̬͈̤̪͔͔̯͚͎̣̦̫͍͎̙͉̱̲͇̬̪͇͓̣̝͖̟̹̥̞͕̤̼̫̓̒͐͂͋̿̅̐̈̈̿̀̐̈́͆̆͐͐̉͊̇̾̌̓̈́̿̈̍̆̍̉̇̂̂̽̓͌̀̏̆͐͂͊̾̔̃͂̒̍̆͛̈́̂̎̒̆̀̀̔̒̊̓̆̑̐͂̀̔̍̏̍͆̌̌̓͗̎̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅa̴̧̢̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̗̞̩̥̞̲̦͎̜͖͚̟̰̻̖̘̪̙̰̞̭͓̱̺͇͕̠̰̘͉͓̻͙̮̩̖̗̣̹̫̗̯͙͇̘̜͕̥̟̯̣̪͎̙̬̱̞͎̺̦̦̪̲̫͕͙̪̫͉̳͔͎͕̳̱̟͍̥̝̹̖̩̣̬̺̰̹͍̱͕̩͇̦̺̬͖̭̮͙̭̲̺̯͉̗̖̣̔͌̈́́̑̀̅̑̈́͂̒͆̍͊͌̀͆͂̐́̈̃͊̈́̌́̓͆̈̾̔̉̓̌̅́̈̉̒̅̓̏̌͌͒͐͋͆̐̃̍̑͑́̀͆̏̎̀́̒̀̀̿̒͂̄͊̉̇̃͐̅̽̈͆͆̒̃̊̎̇̍̀͐̾͛͂̌̀̆̈́͑̽͐̄͒̀̍͒͆̌͛̉͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅ.̵̧̢̧̧̢̨̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̧̨̨̡̨̢̧̡̨̢̨̢̢̨̨̨̛̛̜̭̹̮͙̙̠͉̱͖̭̘͙̞̮͙͙̹̯̪̟̮̻̣̞̫͎̳̗̣̱̲̩͈̼͖̦̫̹̖͕̠̖̻͎͕̺͖̠̰̠̲̮͓͔̼̯͇̹̯̝̰̮͕̺̪̟͙͇̰̩̤̜͎̠͓̳̙͉̲̺̣͔͎̰͙̞̖̘̭̤͉̮̮̩͇̖̪̦̭̹̜̣̺̘̮̘͕̮̱͈̲̙̯̯͉̩̖͚̰͍̳͎̗̬̥͔̘̜̝̬̖̦̞͕̖̮̬̙͇̠͖͓͉͉͍̣̤̲̺̬̟͉̖̠̯̮̹͕̭̙̺̻̥̩̤̞̪͇͖͙̟̹̱̼̾̌͐̐̇͊̔́̄͛̌̓͆̆̾̈́̿̋̋̅͛͆̎̈́̅̆͂̔̀̓̂͂̀̍͛̋͛͐́̔́̓́̒͛̐́̀̑̏̃́͛̓̊̒̊́̀͌̓́̈́͊̈́͌̿̿́̽̅̆̀͐͋̀̓̋͛̃̒͆́̐̋̄̌̊͗̅̆̀̉̓̈́̿́̄̎̂͋͑̎̈́́̉̃̏͐̍͑̄́̌͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Stare
IMAGINE LOSING 2 WORLD WARS
Gordo Enojado GIF - Gordo Enojado Mad GIFs

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 3328
you can thanks hitler to created your shitthole country israhell !
Turkey and Israel are friends! That’s good.
Anyways Germany is civilised what had turkey produced? Oh right nothing

Idk. Im just disgousted by germans. When german in school started i was refusing to learn in because i hated germans. I always hated germans. Idk why.
and where do you live?

Say hello to my ignore list

Idk. Im just disgousted by germans. When german in school started i was refusing to learn it because i hated germans. I always hated germans. Idk why.
Are all Poles like this or just you?

• JFL
JFL at the german hate in this thread. The jews that financed both sides of every war since waterloo succeeded at making germany the most self hating shithole with 0 morality.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Turkey and Israel are friends! That’s good.
Anyways Germany is civilised what had turkey produced? Oh right nothing
stfu Turkey will never be friend with a fake country,
Ottoman empire helped persecuted jews many time during history but zionistz are fucking satanists and need to be nuked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Without the aid of Britain, Russia and France, America would have lost, just as any of the other countries would have lost if fighting Nazi Germany alone. Germany was terrifyingly powerful during WW2, arguably moreso than any other country. I'm sure most have heard the proverb 'WWII was won with British intelligence, American steel and Russian blood'. No single country could have defeated Nazi Germany alone, and America would be crushed by the Germans if they tried to fight alone.

WW2 Germany was such a proud nation tbh that had great emphasis on fundamental values unlike today where degeneracy is encouraged, literally one of proudest/powerful imo.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 7316 and 1 other person