Who is more likely to be rotting in a 9-5 wagecage after uni?

Who is more likely to be rotting in a 9-5 wagecage after uni?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Inspired by

@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HTN_Mentalcel
@HTN_Mentalcel

Probably chad in some upper managerial position

3703890 1697369683159

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
@Gargantuan why stacy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, lemonnz and Xangsane
@Clown Show

What about chad and chadlite
Chadlite and chad maybe also but I see more chads walking around the upper middle class area I go to school in wearing suits and shit clearly some type of office workers than I do even staceylites with similar attire

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, lemonnz and 1 other person
@Clown Show y stacy

Chadlite and chad maybe also but I see more chads walking around the upper middle class area I go to school in wearing suits and shit clearly some type of office workers than I do even staceylites with similar attire
I’ve seen more chads and chadlite irl than stacies

I think Stacy because first of all there are more Stacies than Chads and second, many women today are brainwashed and they literally believe that it's important to have a career.

Chad always finds a way to avoid, school, work and any responsibility in life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HTN_Mentalcel and Xangsane
I think Stacy because first of all there are more Stacies than Chads and second, many women today are brainwashed and they literally believe that it's important to have a career.

Assume the amount of chads and stacies are equal

Stacys becomes a gold digger and becames a whore of the mafia, opens an IG account and OF if she's gigawhore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
@ambi @edodalic29 @Charisma

Still Stacy. Chads just want to slay till they are 40.
Doesn’t matter about Muh slay.
I mean who is more likely to be working an office job.

obv Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Women have a way easier time tho, they can become OF whores, they can get some rich oofy doofy to sponsor them and so on

• JFL
actual stacies are supermodels and massive insta models. Chads as well. Neither will do 9-5 probably and you have never seen 1 irl

actual stacies are supermodels and massive insta models. Chads as well. Neither will do 9-5 probably and you have never seen 1 irl
I remember making a poll asking the percentage of actual psl stacies (did one for chads as well) are public figures versus ordinary people

I have seen a couple of legit chads irl

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Women have a way easier time tho, they can become OF whores, they can get some rich oofy doofy to sponsor them and so on
Sometimes their parents might beat them up if they’re from an ultra conservative society

I remember making a poll asking the percentage of actual psl stacies (did one for chads as well) are public figures versus ordinary people

I have seen a couple of legit chads irl
You havent seen chads irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and ambi
I don't see handsome men very often, I have seen one tall guy 6'3 with some muscles and HTN+ face once. Chadlite SMV but never something like a Greek statue walking. Stacies are more common.

• JFL
He has probably seen a tall roided dude with MTN face
No. He looked like Chris carmack but with slightly shorter hair. Saw him with a goth MTB.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
I don't see handsome men very often, I have seen one tall guy 6'3 with some muscles and HTN+ face once. Chadlite SMV but never something like a Greek statue walking. Stacies are more common.
Wdym a walking Greek statue?

Inspired by

@forevergymcelling
@WayneBraaaah y stacy

@the BULL

No. He looked like Chris carmack but with slightly shorter hair. Saw him with a goth MTB.
Chads and MTBs all the time, blackpill is wrong. Only rich MTNs and HTNs fuck Stacies in a yatch

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
men care more about their jobs in general and women only care about sucking chads cock
Chads are more intelligent and will care less about slaying and more about wagecucking and getting money, he will be put in a corporate meat grinder until he becomes a cuck HTN betabuxx and Stacy will use her diploma for trophy wife status “muhhh pretty and smart” so she will marry an old HTN betabuxx and skip all the hard working steps that Chad had to do to get there

• +1
@WayneBraaaah y stacy
Ofc Stacy. They are more obedient and nowadays obsessed with girl power.

Give her shiny desk and and bullshit shiny PR "mission" work and she will break a back for you :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma and Xangsane
Why do they like to ltr down?
MTBs goes to Chad profile and ask for sex. Chad accepts and cucks those MTBs boyfriends and male friends. MTBs don't want sex with average men.

• +1
Ofc Stacy. They are more obedient and nowadays obsessed with girl power.

Give her shiny desk and and bullshit shiny PR "mission" work and she will break a back for you :lul:
Y not chad
MTBs goes to Chad profile and ask for sex. Chad accepts and cucks those MTBs boyfriends and male friends. MTBs don't want sex with average men.
Or maybe they connected. What about Stacy?
men care more about their jobs in general and women only care about sucking chads cock
Chads are more intelligent and will care less about slaying and more about wagecucking and getting money, he will be put in a corporate meat grinder until he becomes a cuck HTN betabuxx and Stacy will use her diploma for trophy wife status “muhhh pretty and smart” so she will marry an old HTN betabuxx and skip all the hard working steps that Chad had to do to get there
What about the chad betabuxx

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
Inspired by

@forevergymcelling
@emeraldglass

Y not chad

Or maybe they connected. What about Stacy?

What about the chad betabuxx
There are no Chad betabuxxes unless they are actors, Chads lose psl point by wagecucking but it’s okay because they compensate with money

Inspired by

@forevergymcelling
None