Who is more likely to be rotting in a 9-5 wagecage after uni?

Who is more likely to be rotting in a 9-5 wagecage after uni?

• Total voters
@chaddyboi66
Inclined to say Chad right off the bat like most here ngl, but then I also start considering how most of the professional workforce in the West is being dominated by females.

Maybe Chad would be slaving away in his office for Stacy boss tbh, but he also occasionally fucks her on the side in some bdsm-esque power balance role reversal type shit idk.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Xangsane
Ofc Stacy. They are more obedient and nowadays obsessed with girl power.

Give her shiny desk and and bullshit shiny PR "mission" work and she will break a back for you :lul:
this is high tier becky maybe
Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Bananelly

Most Stacies and Chad's aren't Wageslaving.

Most Stacies and Chad's aren't Wageslaving.
Do you think most are public figures? I asked and most people say about 20% of worldwide chads are public figures

There are no Chad betabuxxes unless they are actors, Chads lose psl point by wagecucking but it’s okay because they compensate with money
I want to pat your avi

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Inclined to say Chad right off the bat like most here ngl, but then I also start considering how most of the professional workforce in the West is being dominated by females.

Maybe Chad would be slaving away in his office for Stacy boss tbh, but he also occasionally fucks her on the side in some bdsm-esque power balance role reversal type shit idk.
Consider the amount of chads and Stacies being the same

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Do you think most are public figures? I asked and most people say about 20% of worldwide chads are public figures
All I care about is they aren't VP or CEO of some Company or even Low level employee. Most are Into Creative fields , Sports , Inheritance, and few Doctors etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All I care about is they aren't VP or CEO of some Company or even Low level employee. Most are Into Creative fields , Sports , Inheritance, and few Doctors etc.
Wdym creative

Chads are working manly jobs, there are no officecuck Chads IRL, the idea of a robust hunk working in an office on a computer is something that only PSL incels could make up
@the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
Chads are working manly jobs, there are no officecuck Chads IRL, the idea of a robust hunk working in an office on a computer is something that only PSL incels could make up
@the BULL
Like what kinds of jobs
And yes still a 9-5

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
@Gargantuan why stacy
Women are more conformist than men so they are less likely to find alternatives to the standard 9-5.
Whereas men are more innovative, more likely to be self-employed, start their own businesses etc.

• +1
Tanning on Yachts with oldcels.
Why u put opry bro, his jaw is weak and genuinely below average his eye area saves him

• JFL
Women are more conformist than men so they are less likely to find alternatives to the standard 9-5.
Whereas men are more innovative, more likely to be self-employed, start their own businesses etc.
Who is more likely to be a model or whore out?