Who is right?

• Dude420

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • JustChris

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I thought about voting for JustChris just to annoy you but Dude420

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
all the pussy Just Chris has been eating has affected his brain and he’s finally gone full retard

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Dude420, dogtown and 2 others
hey chris was wondering if you want to go out with me on Saturday and grab some coffee

This is exactly what I was talking about. Now it all makes sense to talk so much bullshit when your balls have been cut off. You guys became pussies more than pussies themselves.

Then prove me wrong. Do you have a girl that you like in your phone contacts? Do you have the balls to send her a text message right now asking if she’s down to go grab some coffee with you?
I get dates and girls show interest in me but only the ones that are much below me in looks. The ones who’re my looksmatch are dating chadlites. This goes on. May be you’ll not understand my situation that well since I come from a different culture. But female hypergamy is something that I can totally relate to as others claim on these forums.

Yes I’ve asked girls out who were my looksmatch but they have better options. Men are hungry and are ready to date anything with a hole. All I see around me are mismatched couples. May be the situation is worse here. Looksmax and locationmaxx is the only solution. Not that bluepilled advice that you’re giving us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I get dates and girls show interest in me but only the ones that are much below me in looks. The ones who’re my looksmatch are dating chadlites. This goes on. May be you’ll not understand my situation that well since I come from a different culture. But female hypergamy is something that I can totally relate to as others claim on these forums.

Yes I’ve asked girls out who were my looksmatch but they have better options. Men are hungry and are ready to date anything with a hole. All I see around me are mismatched couples. May be the situation is worse here. Looksmax and locationmaxx is the only solution. Not that bluepilled advice that you’re giving us

You literally avoided my question and replied with things that help you cope.

This is exactly what I was talking about. Now it all makes sense to talk so much bullshit when your balls have been cut off. You guys became pussies more than pussies themselves.
E2c522d9 ac11 446f bf70 9797284e79b4

You literally avoided my question and replied with things that help you cope.
Lol dude are you low IQ? Yes I have contacts on my phone and I have been with girls, asked them out. They’re looking for validation unless you’re chad. I haven’t tried doing this shit lately as I’m waiting for my surgery but last year I fuckin wasted whole days for months on this shit. Why do you feel everyone here has done nothing to get women?

Oh sweet jealousy and bitterness. Crying about girls not wanting to fuck you while being mentally retarded.
im trolling, dont take it so seriously

Lol dude are you low IQ? Yes I have contacts on my phone and I have been with girls, asked them out. They’re looking for validation unless you’re chad. I haven’t tried doing this shit lately as I’m waiting for my surgery but last year I fuckin wasted whole days on this shit. Why do you feel everyone here has done nothing to get women?

I didn’t ask if you did anything last year. I asked you if RIGHT NOW, you have a girl that you find physically attractive and if you have the balls to ask her out no matter the outcome.

I didn’t ask if you did anything last year. I asked you if RIGHT NOW, you have a girl that you find physically attractive and if you have the balls to ask her out no matter the outcome.
No, Coz I’m waiting for my surgery. I’ve had numbers and done that shit and realised that female hypergamy is strong. I’ll have numbers in my phone once I’m done with my looksmaxing.

What good will that do? We have tried before and been rejected brutally/been toyed with, asking more women out before improving our looks will only result in more rejections and more mental problems, I don't see the point you are trying to bring up.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
No, Coz I’m waiting for my surgery. I’ve had numbers and done that shit and realised that female hypergamy is strong. I’ll have numbers in my phone once I’m done with my looksmaxing.

That’s all I wanted to know and it answered to my question.

How would you describe your personality? I assume you‘re in the average range as me, where personality becomes an important factor. Can you read emotions? Are you entertaining and caring? How good are your social skills in general? Did people in HS and college want to hang out with you?

You know, personality might be a reason (beside your looks) why you score lower than you should. I know it‘s anecdotal, but I‘ve seen enough normies with charisma, who scored higher than their looks.

What good will that do? We have tried before and been rejected brutally/been toyed with, asking more women out before improving our looks will only result in more rejections and more mental problems, I don't see the point you are trying to bring up.

Because success is a numbers game. Let’s say you’re average looking right? That means at least 45% of women find you attractive.
45% of this whole fucking planet earth when it comes to women represents 2 BILLION WOMEN. 2 fucking billion dude. You’re telling me that out of those 2 billion you won’t be able to find 1?

Fear of rejection is a thing, but you need to move past that.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Because success is a numbers game. Let’s say you’re average looking right? That means at least 45% of women find you attractive.
45% of this whole fucking planet earth when it comes to women represents 2 BILLION WOMEN. 2 fucking billion dude. You’re telling me that out of those 2 billion you won’t be able to find 1?

I'm below average, acne scarred skin, very long face and narrow lower third, massive nose, after a rhino, jaw implant and laser skin resurfacing I will be above average (hopefully).

I'm below average, acne scarred skin, very long face and narrow lower third, massive nose, after a rhino, jaw implant and laser skin resurfacing I will be above average (hopefully).

Even 20% is more than enough.

Even 20% is more than enough.
No it isn't man, I'm not going to argue with you because you're probably going to bring up points of how you have seen below average dudes getting laid, which rarely happens.

How would you describe your personality? I assume you‘re in the average range as me, where personality becomes an important factor. Can you read emotions? Are you entertaining and caring? How good are your social skills in general? Did people in HS and college want to hang out with you?

You know, personality might be a reason (beside your looks) why you score lower than you should. I know it‘s anecdotal, but I‘ve seen enough normies with charisma, who scored higher than their looks.
Yeah mine is average. I’m not that NT but I’m not an autistic either. I’m very comfortable around women. It’s not like I start acting like a weirdo around them. I have social circles and people to hang out with. However I do need to be more NT. But I need to improve my looks and reach that looks threshold before that’ll help imo.

No it isn't man, I'm not going to argue with you because you're probably going to bring up points of how you have seen below average dudes getting laid, which rarely happens.
He posted a fat Asian man with a good looking white chick to emphasise his point yesterday. A couple that’s so rare that I might be a bitcoin millionaire before finding such a couple irl.

He posted a fat Asian man with a good looking white chick to emphasise his point yesterday. A couple that’s so rare that I might be a bitcoin millionaire before finding such a couple irl.
He's not going to understand, anomalies do take place, he thinks they can take place for all of us. He doesn't understand that they are very rare.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
He's not going to understand, anomalies do take place, he thinks they can take place for all of us. He doesn't understand that they are very rare.
Those were exaggerated photos. In a day to day life scenario, there are hundreds of couples who are not even close to being looksmatched.

However I do need to be more NT. But I need to improve my looks and reach that looks threshold before that’ll help imo.
You already reached that looks threshold to make personality work JFL. I doubt you are sub4. You‘re currently trying to make up for your boring personality with looksmaxing. I won‘t judge you for it, since it‘s way easier to improve looks than personality

You already reached that looks threshold to make personality work JFL. I doubt you are sub4. You‘re currently trying to make up for your boring personality with looksmaxing. I won‘t judge you for it, since it‘s way easier to improve looks than personality
No I didn’t reach that threshold. I’ll reach that threshold when my now looksmatch start showing interest in me. I’m not sub4, I never said that. I can send my pics if you wish.

Yeah changing personality is difficult since you’ve been that for years, it depends on how you were brought up, people you grew around and so many things. Fixing my underbite, dark under eye circles etc are easier as you said.

No I didn’t reach that threshold. I’ll reach that threshold when my now looksmatch start showing interest in me. I’m not sub4, I never said that. I can send my pics if you wish.
I believe you, no pics needed.

When you reach a point, where you can attract a high quality girl just with your looks, then personality will lose it’s importance. You trying to looksmax to Chad as I see. Good luck with that.

I believe you, no pics needed.

When you reach a point, where you can attract a high quality girl just with your looks, then personality will lose it’s importance. You trying to looksmax to Chad as I see. Good luck with that.
Hmm I never said I’m trying to looksmax to chad.

Hmm I never said I’m trying to looksmax to chad.
Huh? :unsure: You seemed like you wanted to attract your looksmatch, you need to have Chad looks for that. What else are you planning to do? Rotting here or keep dating lower?

Huh? :unsure: You seemed like you wanted to attract your looksmatch, you need to have Chad looks for that. What else are you planning to do? Rotting here or keep dating lower?
I see. Chadmaxxing then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Looks can't matter less for Incels, because Incels don't have the looks.
Everyone is preaching theories that cope well with their lives.

Incels will always blame chads for their genetics, they will always spout the word BLACKPILL as fast as they can. But in reality, I'm curious about how many women have they approached in their entire life. 2? 3?

The majority of you have no idea what success means. Even if you're in the top 1% of men looks wise, you will still get rejected. Not every woman cares about LOOKS. Not every woman wants to fuck a good looking guy just by looking at him.
Incels are living in a fantasy world, where they think that pussy falls from the sky if you won the genetic lottery, and that's because they don't have the looks to actually experience all of this, hence, they're talking out their asses while good looking people know exactly how much looks matter.
How many women have you been rejected by?

How many women have you been rejected by?

Before knowing how to actually approach and realize that not every woman is interested in having a sexual relationship? A lot.

@averagejoe it’s funny how nowadays you admit being chad is living life on easy mode

oh man youve changed