Who is seen as more revolting, MENA or Asian men?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
MENA men (Arabs, Turks, Gulf Arabs, Persians, Kurds etc) have a big stigma against them in the West as being savage, violent, ogre and terrorists. They are seen as grapists, dangerous, hairy and disgusting. They are the antithesis to the white European.

Asian men (Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese, Korean etc) are seen as ugly, feminine, short, small dick, asexual, nerds and cucks.

Some would argue that MENA men are better than looking Asian men therefore they are seen as less disgusting than Asians, but then again, Kpop has greatly boosted Asian appeal, while the immigration wave from MENA has reduced MENA appeal.

Thoughts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel
the people with the biggest businesses, most money, most disposable income, eat the most food, who have the most sex, lose virginity earliest, invade any country they want at will, fuck all ethnics women, bomb ethnic countries for fun, steal ethnic countries natural resources for fun, are the tallest in the world, invaded and wiped out an entire race of people(native americans),

yes they do have the highest testosterone. who couldve guessed
A lot of the "high t" accomplishments of the USA was before they got cucked by Jews and Satanists and have chemicals in their water that turn them into fags and are constantly fed goyslop and fast food

@aspiringexcel
Both hated by jewmerican jews. Jewmericans hate slavs, gooks and menas more than anything.

NEAs have more smv tho
3459109 Screenshot 20230609 140842 Gallery

A lot of the "high t" accomplishments of the USA was before they got cucked by Jews and Satanists and have chemicals in their water that turn them into fags and are constantly fed goyslop and fast food
thats just a fantasy fairy tale youve made up to cope with the fact white men mog you in every genetic and social aspect

do you hear yourself? "jews and satanists and chemicals in the water turning them gay"

brown men really have to create alternate fantasy realms in their head to cope 😂

@Napoleon1800 just face it. you are a brown boi who is jealous of white men and white countries who mog you in every genetic and social aspect.
I'm ethnic but not brown. But that isn't the argument. We were talking about MENA and Asians at first and then Whites vs blacks. You showed one study where it was correlating grip strength to cardiovascular health jfl. Most studies as well as real life and my own eyes show that blacks are a stronger, more high t race. That doesn't mean Whites aren't the best looking race.

thats just a fantasy fairy tale youve made up to cope with the fact white men mog you in every genetic and social aspect

do you hear yourself? "jews and satanists and chemicals in the water turning them gay"

brown men really have to create alternate fantasy realms in their head to cope 😂
Lmao. Go take your 5th booster jab jfl

I'm ethnic but not brown. But that isn't the argument. We were talking about MENA and Asians at first and then Whites vs blacks. You showed one study where it was correlating grip strength to cardiovascular health jfl. Most studies as well as real life and my own eyes show that blacks are a stronger, more high t race. That doesn't mean Whites aren't the best looking race.
i showed a study showing strength. where whites are the strongest and blacks are weak

you can keep denying reality tho if u want. blacks are weak, short, small frame, low t, cucked by white men, feminized by white men when enslaved. caging at ur denial

i showed a study showing strength. where whites are the strongest and blacks are weak

you can keep denying reality tho if u want. blacks are weak, short, small frame, low t, cucked by white men, feminized by white men when enslaved. caging at ur denial
I ain't black or brown mate. I just accept reality that I see with my own eyes

Average white male has average dick size (5.5-6.2 inches). This is well known. Blacks and some Latinos are known to have bigger dicks, hence why BBC is a thing
Tales yet again. How many times do i have to tag @TRUE_CEL and @It'snotover for you niggas to realize races dont have big penis size differences. You niggas claim to be blackpilled but dont care about info, instead 60% of u niggas are 4chan tier degens that only care about getting cucked and cucking

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Whites are literally cucked as fuck. Which race has fag flags on their president's residence? Which race bends down and apologises in front of blacks? Which race has constant guilt and shame? Which race let's in thousands of immigrants into its countries every year? Which race is cucked hard by Jews? Which race has naked men doing blowjobs in front of children? Which race keeps trying to get darker, tanned skin?

Tales yet again. How many times do i have to tag @TRUE_CEL and @It'snotover for you niggas to realize races dont have big penis size differences. You niggas claim to be blackpilled but dont care about info, instead 60% of u niggas are 4chan tier degens that only care about getting cucked and cucking
Niggas claim to be blackpilled yet spew bluepilled stuff like "race matters for dick size! :soy:" Foid mentality.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Are you black?

Whites are literally cucked as fuck. Which race has fag flags on their president's residence? Which race bends down and apologises in front of blacks? Which race has constant guilt and shame? Which race let's in thousands of immigrants into its countries every year? Which race is cucked hard by Jews? Which race has naked men doing blowjobs in front of children? Which race keeps trying to get darker, tanned skin?
wtf is cucked about white women being the most loyal race. white men fucking all ethnic women

White men, and ethnic women are having the most sex.

While ethnic men are at sky high inceldom levels 🤣 thats what you called cucked. Your women are betraying you on mass scale levels

Also yes white countries are more free, they allow gayness and shit cos we're not in caveman era. some people are just born faggots

but reality check, in the free white countries. Ethnic men are most likely to be gay cos they cant get laid cos white men are cucking them 🤣

Whites bomb you, steal ur natural resources , invade ur country at will, wiped out entire races, enslaved your people

All while your women watched you submit to the white man. You will never be respected ever again by ur own women after that.

And whites arent trying to get darker skin lol. Im white and i literally avoid the sun, suncream. and i want laser on my face to make it even whiter. Being ethnic looking is a FAILO. if i get a slight tan from the sun i look instantly way less attractive. being darker makes u look dull, ugly, ethnic. being porcelain snow white makes you GLOW and beautiful.

Asian countries have multi billion dollar skin whitening industries

we are all caging at u jealous little brown boi

short, gay, colonized, weak, poor, small dick, low t, women stolen. can it get any worse for you?

wtf is cucked about white women being the most loyal race. white men fucking all ethnic women

View attachment 2425502

White men, and ethnic women are having the most sex.

While ethnic men are at sky high inceldom levels 🤣 thats what you called cucked. Your women are betraying you on mass scale levels

Also yes white countries are more free, they allow gayness and shit cos we're not in caveman era. some people are just born faggots

View attachment 2425503

but reality check, in the free white countries. Ethnic men are most likely to be gay cos they cant get laid cos white men are cucking them 🤣

Whites bomb you, steal ur natural resources , invade ur country at will, wiped out entire races, enslaved your people

All while your women watched you submit to the white man. You will never be respected ever again by ur own women after that.

And whites arent trying to get darker skin lol. Im white and i literally avoid the sun, suncream. and i want laser on my face to make it even whiter. Being ethnic looking is a FAILO. if i get a slight tan from the sun i look instantly way less attractive. being darker makes u look dull, ugly, ethnic. being porcelain snow white makes you GLOW and beautiful.

Asian countries have multi billion dollar skin whitening industries

we are all caging at u jealous little brown boi

short, gay, colonized, weak, poor, small dick, low t, women stolen. can it get any worse for you?
Maybe you try to stay pale but most white British people go to Spain and Italy every year and try to get tanned jfl. Most White males aren't SFcels jfl. Your race has been cucked by Jews, fags and migrants. Only Whites with balls are Eastern Europeans and Russians. Blacks literally have the privilege of getting into universities over Whites jfl

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back