Who is the best surgeon trimax talking

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
I think i am more recessed than the average cell in here . Who do you think will give me the most prominent chin? I am in europe but i am willing to travel world wide .

Pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: PlagiocephalyTypeIV
I think i am more recessed than the average cell in here . Who do you think will give me the most prominent chin? I am in europe but i am willing to travel world wide .

saar it would be sunil richardson saar save up all your shekels and go to mumbai saar the worlds best most talented surgeons bhaisan come from there saar

saar it would be sunil richardson saar save up all your shekels and go to mumbai saar the worlds best most talented surgeons bhaisan come from there saar
how can i take a mumbai doc seriously , seems like you are joking lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angutoid and reptiles
how can i take a mumbai doc seriously , seems like you are joking lmao

Saar in mumbai we have the best surgeons saar you have to come down to this beautiful land saar mumbai is the new Jerusalem saar

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
For a trimax thats not bad. I ve seen doctors taking way more
Thats y i named him in the first place. He is the best in terms of quality/price ratio.

Some ppl will say alfaro is the best but he often overadvances + costs 100k+ per trimax

i can find his number online or..?
You have to find him on facebook, i forgot what his profile was but i know thats the only way to get in contact with him as he doesnt have a site

Saar Mumbai is number 1 saar we are the best surgeons and the best workers saar

Thats y i named him in the first place. He is the best in terms of quality/price ratio.

Some ppl will say alfaro is the best but he often overadvances + costs 100k+ per trimax

You have to find him on facebook, i forgot what his profile was but i know thats the only way to get in contact with him as he doesnt have a site
Alright thanks for everything. Also I’ve seen alfaro online too , too bad i dont want to spend that much 💀. Also other than pagnoni i know a surgeon located in Parma italy i forgot the fucking name

Alright thanks for everything. Also I’ve seen alfaro online too , too bad i dont want to spend that much 💀. Also other than pagnoni i know a surgeon located in Parma italy i forgot the fucking name
You probably mean ramieri. He is alright but seems to be very bluepilled. Like, his before/afters show barely any change. He is a go-to if you want to have a near 0% chance of getting botched and only want functional benefits of bimax imo

You probably mean ramieri. He is alright but seems to be very bluepilled. Like, his before/afters show barely any change. He is a go-to if you want to have a near 0% chance of getting botched and only want functional benefits of bimax imo
meh more than bluepilled probably he is scared himself of getting sued or ruining his reputation.

Ignore the comments above dickriding Pagnoni. Its Dr sailor. Used to be Dr C (License got ceased because he was giving evryone overprojected maxillas) he will ascend you. He is blackpilled asf but it would cost you almost as much as a range rover

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thatrandomteen and PseduoAryan
Ignore the comments above dickriding Pagnoni. Its Dr sailor. Used to be Dr C (License got ceased because he was giving evryone overprojected maxillas) he will ascend you. He is blackpilled asf but it would cost you almost as much as a range rover
Where does he operate?

Any board certified surgeon can perform surgeries on patients sometimes just as well as these world renowned ones but what u pay the premium for is their aesthetic eye, years of experience in the field and assurance of quality treatment

Last edited:
  • Woah
Where does he operate?
Switzerland also his patients are made to stay in wards that look more like 5 star hotels than hospital beds and there's a nurse assigned to you to attend to your needs 24/7 until you recover completely

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and sub5c3l
Any board certified surgeon can perform surgeries on patients sometimes just as well as these famous surgeons but what u pay the premium for is their aesthetic eye, years of experience in the field and assurance of quality treatment
will sunil richardson make me htn from subhuman tier? is he good?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Switzerland also his patients are made to stay wards that look more like 5 star hotels than hospital beds and there's a nurse assigned to you to attend to your need 24/7 until you recover completely
Damn… The prices must be enormous.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Damn… The prices must be enormous.

• Woah
who cares abt price , grandma died i inherited her house. For all i know i just want it to be worth. P.S you will always live in my chin , jaw and maxilla grandma. R.I.P