Who is the most intimidating ? Is a positive eyebrow tilt the reason for intimidation?

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Sphinx
1 Model
IMG 5333

2 Psychopath
IMG 5312

IMG 5320

3 Psychopath
IMG 5319

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss which is better high cheekbones or positively tilted eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
yes, positive eyebrow tilt is one reason but it comes down to the overall vibes a person gives, some people just give off fucking derailed vibes.

or someone could be intimidating bc what they've done, for example if u would see jeffrey dahmer walking down the street, he wouldn't necessarily look intimidating but u would be intimidated by him still

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Mister Fuwy
yes, positive eyebrow tilt is one reason but it comes down to the overall vibes a person gives, some people just give off fucking derailed vibes.

or someone could be intimidating bc what they've done, for example if u would see jeffrey dahmer walking down the street, he wouldn't necessarily look intimidating but u would be intimidated by him still
Which one is the most intimidating?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

tldr; kill multiple people very brutally and get caught = will make headlines = people will know you = people will be intimated by you

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Mister Fuwy
tldr; kill multiple people very brutally and get caught = will make headlines = people will know you = people will be intimated by you
I’m talking about first impressions and looks. Which of the 3 looks the most intimidating?

third is most intimidating imo, however this is intentional and known as the "kubrick stare" , It involves the character's face tilting down and them looking up beneath the eyebrows. (second guy from the shining was also doing the kubrick stare, however he looks too out of it to be scary imo)

when paired with a smile it gives a sort of devilish look.

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
third is most intimidating imo, however this is intentional and known as the "kubrick stare" , It involves the character's face tilting down and them looking up beneath the eyebrows. (second guy from the shining was also doing the kubrick stare, however he looks too out of it to be scary imo)

when paired with a smile it gives a sort of devilish look.
in the first photo the guy from the shining wasn’t doing it , that’s how his eyes look normally

in the first photo the guy from the shining wasn’t doing it , that’s how his eyes look normally
hm I see, I just figured he was due to the fact the shining is directed by kubrick.

• +1
Angularity cheekbones eyebrows, and hooded low pfh high pfl if want intimidating

• +1