Who is this biggest truecel other than me on this forum?

why am i a 6;5 mid ltn virgin then ?
Just be confident bro

I'm not saying it in that sarcastic bluepill tune, but genuinely just go to clubs and interact more with women and don't be too aspie about it

Sooo many young girls dream of a super tall guy even if he is ltn and has nothing going for him

Look at how they act in the comments of a 6'5 guy thirst trap (Most of them are sofmaxxed ltns-mtns

And i experience this on a daily basis 6'5 guys with cute htbs

U def pull ltbs and mtbs only and call urself incel because of it I have the same issue they’re all that approach me
Yeah gl girls don’t live where im from but i have spoken to some online who liked me only problem is they were far away from me :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Just be confident bro

I'm not saying it in that sarcastic bluepill tune, but genuinely just go to clubs and interact more with women and don't be too aspie about it

Sooo many young girls dream of a super tall guy even if he is ltn and has nothing going for him

Look at how they act in the comments of a 6'5 guy thirst trap (Most of them are sofmaxxed ltns-mtns

And i experience this on a daily basis 6'5 guys with cute htbs
never seen that here

Snake.0345 or something like that is the biggest subhuman in PSL history
jfl, not a truecel

@Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal is not a truecel jfl, he's just as looksmined as possible, at least mtn softmaxxed

Look at my nickname bro + autistic + severe AHD + OCD
it means nothing, as long as you're not facially deformed or bottom 5% height you can't be a truecel

Me
My username itself tells that :feelswhy:

if you have a legit clinically confirmed micro pp then ok, but you're probably 5, 6 inches cryin bout it (if not then my condolences)

I had sex in college but I didn’t count it as proper so im still virgin it was bad sex. I did kiss a couple of girls and did hold hands have hugged girls before but they were all below my look’s level and recently kissed a girl hours on end and we might be meeting eachother soon but it’s not enough to fill the void of my subhuman life. This all happened at oldcel age of 17

not a truecel unless every girl was legitmetly facially deformed, which we both now is not the case you damn larper

Actual trucels are the ones with fucked circumstances growing up, looks or height alone can’t make you trucel, looks are the least of my worries

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS :ROFLMAO:

Bro tagged himself

SUCH IS LIFE

• WTF
Reactions: plukee
jfl, not a truecel

@Lebgfinal is not a truecel jfl, he's just as looksmined as possible, at least mtn softmaxxed

it means nothing, as long as you're not facially deformed or bottom 5% height you can't be a truecel

if you have a legit clinically confirmed micro pp then ok, but you're probably 5, 6 inches cryin bout it (if not then my condolences)

not a truecel unless every girl was legitmetly facially deformed, which we both now is not the case you damn larper

SUCH IS LIFE
Get the fuck out of my thread don’t ever call me a fucking fakecel you don’t know my life or environment i am a stone cold truecel so fuck off

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Yeah gl girls don’t live where im from but i have spoken to some online who liked me only problem is they were far away from me :feelswhy:

stop being a pussy
delete account
you're just losing your brain power on this site, when you could achieve so much more with your genetics
see ya at 50 when everyone is a "truecel", dont waste your youth on digging yourself a deeper and deeper autism hole

So a random ugly guy who has no issues getting girls, has a wide social circle, good environment and enjoys his life is a trucel according to your shitty logic

• +1
So a random ugly guy who has no issues getting girls, has a wide social circle, good environment and enjoys his life is a trucel according to your shitty logic

listen man
for me it goes like this:
truecel= facially deformed, or bottom 1% height for location
incel= any guy who doesn't get a major social benefits strictly due to his looks, can get a girlfriend but relationship is cucked, most guys are incels nowadays the guy you described too

never seen that
My country is full of them, looks don’t matter here, saying a random ugly sexhaver is an incel is a joke to actual incels who suffered for true reasons (not muh looks)

That’s on the same level of stupidity as saying ugly women can be incels

listen man
for me it goes like this:
truecel= facially deformed, or bottom 1% height for location
incel= any guy who doesn't get a major social benefits strictly due to his looks, can get a girlfriend but relationship is cucked, most guys are incels nowadays the guy you described too
Most guys are not incels JFL and I’d rather be facially deformed than have my issues, I have actual issues that go beyond le looks, of course I’m incel but that’s not my only problem

stop being a pussy
delete account
you're just losing your brain power on this site, when you could achieve so much more with your genetics
see ya at 50 when everyone is a "truecel", dont waste your youth on digging yourself a deeper and deeper autism hole
My life is already over and my genes are shit i got brutally mogged at gym today

stop being a pussy
delete account
Also I’ll be dead way before 50 cause i might ropemaxx in my 20s

I had sex in college but I didn’t count it as proper so im still virgin it was bad sex. I did kiss a couple of girls and did hold hands have hugged girls before but they were all below my look’s level and recently kissed a girl hours on end and we might be meeting eachother soon but it’s not enough to fill the void of my subhuman life. This all happened at oldcel age of 17
Nigger just made this thread to brag

• WTF
I think only legit truecels that still didn't delete right now are:

@thecel
@Zer0/∞
@ArchaicAlchemist22
@to_stop_da_cope
@Itsmelurking505
If Thecel is on this list then over half the forum especially the ones on the rating section should be on it

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
No i fucking didn’t if you had my life you would of ended it all 13-15
Ur life is easy u haven’t gone through shit

• WTF
Ur life is easy u haven’t gone through shit
You’re so fucking ignorant bro I’ve been through hell cause of my autism and it’s sad to see you say this cause i actually fw you too

You’re so fucking ignorant bro I’ve been through hell cause of my autism and it’s sad to see you say this cause i actually fw you too
True u are a diagnosed non NT. Ok I’ll give you that u have it harder than Gengar by default just by that. But other than being non NT you still haven’t had a bad life as u say u do

True u are a diagnosed non NT. Ok I’ll give you that u have it harder than Gengar by default just by that. But other than being non NT you still haven’t had a bad life as u say u do
I mean i hope it gets better do you think it will?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
I mean i hope it gets better do you think it will?
Bruh you’ve already had foids interested in u yea. Outside of females idk how ur life is

Bruh you’ve already had foids interested in u yea. Outside of females idk how ur life is
I had a lot of female attention at 15-16 on yubo and did meet up with one of them at 16 and we hung out in the city for a day

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I think only legit truecels that still didn't delete right now are:

@thecel
@Zer0/∞
@ArchaicAlchemist22
@to_stop_da_cope
@Itsmelurking505
How is jimson a truecel lol. He's tall with a decent face

6’3
truecel
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF
Lol u guys need to ducking stop with the height shit. Half the ugly nerds I know irl are tall as fuck. Tall gangly nerds. Height only adds like 1 point to smv

• +1
If Thecel is on this list then over half the forum especially the ones on the rating section should be on it
thecel wouldn't be a truecel if he wasn't such a manlet too, or maybe he grew up id k

How is jimson a truecel lol. He's tall with a decent face
he's hot, but I got evidence that could send him to jail for being a pedo literally any moment he pisses me off, thus he's a jailed ginger brit truecel

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks