Who is your favourite user?

Has no literature or history to support it. I’m not talking about religion specific gods either, I’m talking about god in general. God =\= religion.
my god is the loch ness monster.

who is your god? wilt chamberlain?
It has no literature because its an eagle, eagles can't write. Therefore there is nothing you can point to to disprove its existence.
I think it might be real tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
giphy.gif

is this belle delphine?
Yes,the Sig is old

• +1
my god is the loch ness monster.

who is your god? wilt chamberlain?

I think it might be real tbh
Islam was put together by mixing Christianity, Judaism and Persian mythology. The bible was put together at the Council of Nicaea BY MEN who were unsure what books to insert into it. Religion is obviously made up garbage and you would have to be idiotic not to see this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TheAscendedOne
Yes,the Sig is old
she is cute as fuck there
Islam was put together by mixing Christianity, Judaism and Persian mythology. The bible was put together at the Council of Nicaea BY MEN who were unsure what books to insert into it. Religion is obviously made up garbage and you would have to be idiotic not to see this.
well he is black, cut him some slack

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne, Einon and 1 other person
It has no literature because its an eagle, eagles can't write. Therefore there is nothing you can point to to disprove its existence.
It doesn’t matter if it can’t write or not. There being no litrature or history whatsoever even pointing in the direction of it being legit shows that it’s not real.

• +1
It doesn’t matter if it can’t write or not. There being no litrature or history whatsoever even pointing in the direction of it being legit shows that it’s not real.
So if I write about it now will it be real in 500 years? :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
You still have not been able to get past the simple fact of god and religion being different concepts.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5522
You still have not been able to get past the simple fact of god and religion being different concepts.
Without "religion" there is no god. What do you even define as god then if there is no religion making it up.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
no shit, but that doesn't mean god is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5522
y'all some gay niggers sucking each others dicks, typical redditor behaviour and you are encouraged to go back there
Projection from a typical npc edgelord. Nothing new.

• JFL
  • +1
y'all some gay niggers sucking each others dicks, typical redditor behaviour and you are encouraged to go back there
lol because we agree religion is BS we're from reddit?

you stupid fuck religion is npc trait

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
Without "religion" there is no god. What do you even define as god then if there is no religion making it up.
What? God is a supernatural entity or force. Religion includes cultural practices, ethics, literature, etc.

Meanwhile there is a lot of overlap between the two, they are still different concepts. You don’t need to prove the legitimacy of individual religions to prove the existence of a god. And if you do prove the existence of a god, it doesn’t prove the legitimacy of individual religions. They’re different subjects. Your arguments are reddit tier

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Aesthetic and stuckneworleans
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4612
thats like saying without people living in a house the guy that made the house doesnt exist, how does that make sense?
lol keep coping with sky daddy npc fag
im not even religious retard you fucking redditors just piss me the fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
no shit, but that doesn't mean god is real
When I say god =\= religion I’m not saying that god exists because of that. The point of me saying that is to show that I don’t have to prove the legitimacy of individual religions like Islam, Christianity, etc in order to make an argument for the existence of god.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
thats like saying without people living in a house the guy that made the house doesnt exist, how does that make sense?

we're not from reddit dude. your argument that we are from reddit complete baseless bs

• Love it
  • +1

Didn't read a word of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4612
When I say god =\= religion I’m not saying that god exists because of that. The point of me saying that is to show that I don’t have to prove the legitimacy of individual religions like Islam, Christianity, etc in order to make an argument for the existence of god.
yet you do believe in religion nigger

• +1
we're not from reddit dude. your argument that we are from reddit complete baseless bs
you exhibit all atheist cuck redditor traits so i might as well call you that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
  • +1
So if I write about it now will it be real in 500 years? :lul: :lul:
Probably not. Most of the major religions have people / divine figures within the books being verified to exist and have accounts from people back then, etc. It isn’t that simple

• +1
you exhibit all atheist cuck redditor traits so i might as well call you that
You type like some edgy kid that browses dankmemes you loser. Get fucked. Shoo shoo disgusting creature.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4612
Probably not. Most of the major religions have people / divine figures within the books being verified to exist and have accounts from people back then, etc. It isn’t that simple
isn't simple=isn't real

• +1
You type like some edgy kid that browses dankmemes you loser. Get fucked. Shoo shoo disgusting creature.
i dont even read your irrelevant shit cause ive got you on ignore

• +1
Cope if not @ArvidGustavsson

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and her
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
@Ritalincel = bro

• +1
AAARGGHHHH THIS THREAD UUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHBLLLLLEEEE

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, fukmylyf, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
lol yet you quoted him faggot.

let me guess you didn't read this either hur dur
You call religious people NPC’s yet all you and rightfulcel have done in this conversation is throw ad hominems (including some racist comments), copy and paste reddit arguments and lick each other’s ass. Jfl

• +1
You call religious people NPC’s yet all you and rightfulcel have done in this conversation is throw ad hominems (including some racist comments), copy and paste reddit arguments and lick each other’s ass. Jfl
you and stuckneworleans have done the same shit

• +1
  • JFL
Just accuse people of what you yourself is doing theory

• +1
i call lots of people niggers.

you just happen to actually be a nigger, nigger

the boogeyman is real do you want to read my book?
Not gonna work. The boogeyman is known to be an urban legend that is used to scare kids. Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and Blackout.xl

• +1
you and stuckneworleans have done the same shit
What a massive cope. The amount of ad hominem arguments I’ve used against you is minimal while you’re calling me a nigger in every other comment.

My responses aren’t copy and pasted from reddit either, while I’ve seen yours hundreds of times on reddit and the Internet. The compare religion / god to mythical creatures in order to make an argument is worn out and overused.

but ok boyo

• +1