Who is your favourite user?

@personalityinkwell @rightfulcel you two are legit religious fanatics on how hard you cling to your atheism

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
What a massive cope. The amount of ad hominem arguments I’ve used against you is minimal while you’re calling me a nigger in every other comment.

My responses aren’t copy and pasted from reddit either, while I’ve seen yours hundreds of times on reddit and the Internet. The compare religion / god to mythical creatures in order to make an argument is worn out and overused.

but ok boyo
Gggggg
Gggggg
Gggggg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TheAscendedOne
What a massive cope. The amount of ad hominem arguments I’ve used against you is minimal while you’re calling me a nigger in every other comment.

My responses aren’t copy and pasted from reddit either, while I’ve seen yours hundreds of times on reddit and the Internet. The compare religion / god to mythical creatures in order to make an argument is worn out and overused.

but ok boyo
you haven't made an argument at all. literally not a single argument.

"worn out and overused" = you can't debunk it.

"God" IS a "mythical creature". But you are too brainwashed to see it.
@personalityinkwell @rightfulcel you two are legit religious fanatics on how hard you cling to your atheism
lol we're not clinging hard lol we're just debunking stupid beliefs in this topic

• +1

Their argument is god exists, that is it. Still have not disproven the great eagle spirit if this is the case.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4612
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
"I'm gonna put you on ignore"

LOL how pathetic can you be?
i have put rightfulcel on ignore yesterday cause of his forum spamming low iq ass, i have no problem with u ok stfu now

• +1

lol we're not clinging hard lol we're just debunking stupid beliefs in this topic
If you think I’ve not made any arguments then you for sure haven’t been reading my comments

worn out and overused = legitimately worn out and overused. Its Been used time and time again for decades, if not centuries. Yet, it’s not been a proper argument one time.

Comparing a subject that is still unknown with no decisive answers to things that are verified to be urban legend and are known to be urban legend isn’t a proper argument

There’s not a shred of evidence that decisively shows that god is urban legend. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
If you think I’ve not made any arguments then you for sure haven’t been reading my comments

worn out and overused = legitimately worn out and overused. Its Been used time and time again for decades, if not centuries. Yet, it’s not been a proper argument one time.

Comparing a subject that is still unknown with no decisive answers to things that are verified to be urban legend and are known to be urban legend isn’t a proper argument

There’s not a shred of evidence that decisively shows that god is urban legend. Jfl
Also santa claus tbh
UGLIEST PERSON EVER

• +1

"Verified to be urban legend" NO

And I would say god is an urban legend its just that stupid copers like you and @stuckneworleans like to believe in sky daddy despite there being no evidence of him existing.

The same argument that can be used to prove those creatures are urban legends can be used aganst your god

• +1
Santa Claus is a fictional character that is based off of Saint Nicholas.
Well theres historical writings about him that go back a long time.

• +1

And I would say god is an urban legend its just that stupid copers like you and @stuckneworleans like to believe in sky daddy despite there being no evidence of him existing.

The same argument that can be used to prove those creatures are urban legends can be used aganst your god
stop @ing me retard there is absolutely zero reason to debate fanatics such as yourself

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
  • +1
@lookismfugee obviously

• +1
Knajjd

• +1

Can’t really say god as a concept is urban legend when you’ve not given an argument for it.

No evidence? Immovable mover argument, fine tuning argument, etc. You can make an argument for the existence of god just like
How you can make an argument for god not existing. There’s no decisive answer on either side though

• +1
Can’t really say god as a concept is urban legend when you’ve not given an argument for it.

No evidence? Immovable mover argument, fine tuning argument, etc. You can make an argument for the existence of god just like
How you can make an argument for god not existing. There’s no decisive answer on either side though
those arguments suck tbh.

Technically I can't give a 100% decisive answer, but that doesn't mean god exists at all lol. and believeing in him just because you can't disprove some powerful creature who plays hide and seek seems ridiculous to me.

• +1
Well theres historical writings about him that go back a long time.
Lmfao. The story of Santa Claus and origin of Santa Claus are literally built on western european folklore and saints within Christianity.

• +1
Lmfao. The story of Santa Claus and origin of Santa Claus are literally built on western european folklore and saints within Christianity.
Its almost as is fictional characters are based around the cultures that created them :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
all the ugly onee

• +1
those arguments suck tbh.

Technically I can't give a 100% decisive answer, but that doesn't mean god exists at all lol. and believeing in him just because you can't disprove some powerful creature who plays hide and seek seems ridiculous to me.
What?

When I say there’s no decisive answer, I’m saying that there’s no inherent right or wrong answer. No side here is correct or incorrect or more correct than the other.

There’s arguments for the existence of a supernatural creator, arguments against it and counter arguments for both. The topic is no where near settled. The point I’m trying to get across here is that making decisive statements like there is no god, bashing people who believe in a higher power and grandstanding as if your side is the most correct one is completely retarded due to this fact.

Again, you’re acting as if it’s just that you can’t disprove it. It’s not just that. You can’t disprove it + there’s arguments for why it logically makes sense to believe that a god exists. You’re looking at half the picture

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
What?

When I say there’s no decisive answer, I’m saying that there’s no inherent right or wrong answer. No side here is correct or incorrect or more correct than the other.

There’s arguments for the existence of a supernatural creator, arguments against it and counter arguments for both. The topic is no where near settled. The point I’m trying to get across here is that making decisive statements like there is no god, bashing people who believe in a higher power and grandstanding as if your side is the most correct one is completely retarded due to this fact.

Again, you’re acting as if it’s just that you can’t disprove it. It’s not just that. You can’t disprove it + there’s arguments for why it logically makes sense to believe that a god exists. You’re looking at half the picture
bro, believe what you want lol

• +1
Jtyukyukyuklyl

lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TheAscendedOne

• +1
@Blackout.xl 🥰

• +1