who is your least favourite mod?

ArchangeI

ArchangeI

𝑰'π’Ž π’“π’‚π’„π’Šπ’”π’•
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Posts
6,457
Reputation
13,645
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Navity, enviouss and 23 others
@-joe @Gravitas
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Tesarossa, simematic and 8 others
what happened to @Stardew i liked him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Tesarossa, simematic and 8 others
@Idontknow-
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gen1leman, shedontluv-U, Tesarossa and 9 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gen1leman, Tesarossa, simematic and 7 others
The one who keep banning me…
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Slavurik, Tesarossa and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gen1leman, cortisolman2, Tesarossa and 7 others
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
I cant fucking stand that piece of shit gengar i fucking hate his guts fuck that motherfucker 😀 fuck you gengar fuck you @Gengar’s Ghost fucking stupid fucking cunt i hope you fucking get fucked by a fucking sheep you fucking fuck
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Oscaridk, Gen1leman, cortisolman2 and 8 others
nah @Atra is fine

idk why @Stardew was banned

my fav is ofcourse my bhaijan @Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gen1leman, Fridx, Tesarossa and 10 others
I cant fucking stand that piece of shit gengar i fucking hate his guts fuck that motherfucker 😀 fuck you gengar fuck you @Gengar’s Ghost fucking stupid fucking cunt i hope you fucking get fucked by a fucking sheep you fucking fuck
@Gengar’s Ghost is the best mod rn :feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jordan Barrett, Tesarossa and 7 others
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
I don't have any negative thoughts about any moderator
But my favourite mods are @0ogrpostcel and @Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, zennn, Tesarossa and 7 others
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
my favorite is @0ogrpostcel


my least favorite is @0ogrpostcel
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa, Atra, simematic and 8 others
I don't have any negative thoughts about any moderator
But my favourite mods are @0ogrpostcel and @Gengar’s Ghost
thanks bhai❀️
my favorite is @0ogrpostcel


my least favorite is @0ogrpostcel
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

my least favourite mod would have to be @Master he promise us 75k looksmaxx coin 3000 years ago, but we are yet to receive :incel:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa, Atra, StarvingAutist and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Atra, simematic, fantom0726 and 6 others
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
Nah @Atra has answered many questions i had. One of the few mods who actually answer questions. Respect that
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Atra, fantom0726, tuberculosisinmybal and 4 others
I cant fucking stand that piece of shit gengar i fucking hate his guts fuck that motherfucker 😀 fuck you gengar fuck you @Gengar’s Ghost fucking stupid fucking cunt i hope you fucking get fucked by a fucking sheep you fucking fuck
He mad as hell!
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Looksmaxxer1248, StarvingAutist, tuberculosisinmybal and 4 others
nah @Atra is fine

idk why @Stardew was banned

my fav is ofcourse my bhaijan @Gengar’s Ghost
Thank you bhaijan!

Stardew stepped down.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: zennn, StarvingAutist, tuberculosisinmybal and 3 others
I don't have any negative thoughts about any moderator
But my favourite mods are @0ogrpostcel and @Gengar’s Ghost
Thanks bhaijan. :D
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zennn, StarvingAutist, tuberculosisinmybal and 4 others
@Atra @Gengar’s Ghost @0ogrpostcel best mods

I dont have a mod i dislike
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, senron, Atra and 6 others
All except @Gengar’s Ghost and @0ogrpostcel
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erdafritnib, tuberculosisinmybal, 0ogrpostcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist, tuberculosisinmybal, 0ogrpostcel and 1 other person
@Atra @Gengar’s Ghost @0ogrpostcel best mods

I dont have a mod i dislike
All except @Gengar’s Ghost and @0ogrpostcel
Thanks bhaijans!

Mirin @0ogrpostcel you haven’t been on the team long and you have many fans.

(Power of JBW? As a brownoid it took me years to get here).
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Idontknow-, StarvingAutist, tuberculosisinmybal and 5 others
Thanks bhaijans!

Mirin @0ogrpostcel you haven’t been on the team long and you have many fans.

(Power of JBW? As a brownoid it took me years to get here).
would it be a surprise to you that in half ethnic :feelspepo:
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvingAutist, tuberculosisinmybal, Vrilltrum and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvingAutist, tuberculosisinmybal, 0ogrpostcel and 2 others
@tuberculosisinmybal is the worst
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, 0ogrpostcel, StarvingAutist and 4 others
The worst is @Atra because he banned me

Jk he was just doing his job and i broke the the rules:LOL:
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist, Nocturnal, tuberculosisinmybal and 1 other person
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
i dont know them i only know @Gengar’s Ghost and hes very cool
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, 0ogrpostcel, StarvingAutist and 5 others

Attachments

  • tung-tung-tung-scahur-v0-5gv3nmev2tye1.jpeg
    tung-tung-tung-scahur-v0-5gv3nmev2tye1.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvingAutist, ArchangeI, tuberculosisinmybal and 1 other person
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
Yeah I 100% agree mods should be nice and approachable and in my opinion @Atra is a stuck up egotistical prick
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Jordan Barrett, tuberculosisinmybal and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArchangeI, RedDragonSlayer and tuberculosisinmybal
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
i dislike all of them
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, ArchangeI and Gengar’s Ghost
Anon and stalker
They're not mods I just hate them
 
  • +1
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal, ArchangeI and Gengar’s Ghost
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel, tuberculosisinmybal, simematic and 1 other person

Similar threads

62libyanwithbigdih
Replies
2
Views
38
62libyanwithbigdih
62libyanwithbigdih
price.
Replies
11
Views
64
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
price.
Replies
6
Views
108
6’7whitechad
6
senron
Replies
18
Views
80
senron
senron
peptidehater22
Replies
9
Views
96
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jflmeister
  • sΓΈrenyuko
  • bimatoprostal
  • Oscaridk
  • ChudGod69
  • Stackin
  • AutistKhan
  • Jack-O' Valentine
Back
Top