who is your least favourite mod?

@Gengar’s Ghost the legend my fav mod
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Navity, tuberculosisinmybal, simematic and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, tuberculosisinmybal, simematic and 1 other person
the weather is always nice and beautiful no matter how you look at it
True that. I prefer the grey skies though, it reflects the inside of my being.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI and simematic
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
what happened to stardew
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and ArchangeI
he selfed a while back, don't know what's going on know

i like rain, even more so if I'm outside and alone, very peaceful
he selfed when i didnt had org so idk him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
he selfed a while back, don't know what's going on know

i like rain, even more so if I'm outside and alone, very peaceful
I like it only when I’m inside. Especially at night. Because I don’t like my clothes being wet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI and simematic
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
Dont have a least fav but my fav might be @Hernan also he is a mod on schaduw and a funny smart guy
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and ArchangeI
I like it only when I’m inside. Especially at night. Because I don’t like my clothes being wet.
yeah i see where you're coming from, i don't mind getting wet personally been called weird for that before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Gengar’s Ghost
yeah i see where you're coming from, i don't mind getting wet personally been called weird for that before
You know who also doesn’t mind getting wet?


Foids. :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel and ArchangeI
You know who also doesn’t mind getting wet?


Foids. :feelswhy:
hm :PepeMods:

offtopic question you remember any popular and high activity users from like 2020-2022 wich are banned or deleted now and do you ever think of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Gengar’s Ghost
hm :PepeMods:

offtopic question you remember any popular and high activity users from like 2020-2022 wich are banned or deleted now and do you ever think of them
Yes I do. Nibba comes to mind. I think pneumo was active too during that time. Salludon as well but I am in touch with him. I am sure there are more though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
@appealisLAW how are you gonna be a mod with negative ptr :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
Blud you never DMd me and we never interacted :CatChest:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
Blud you never DMd me and we never interacted :CatChest:
I'm pretty sure i did before

and you said some mean things to me a while back:feelswah:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Atra
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
i like them all i mire the dedication it takes to mod this forum with all the retards here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Atra and ArchangeI
My favorites:owo:

@0ogrpostcel @Gengar’s Ghost
1790873908716
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, 0ogrpostcel, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel, Gengar’s Ghost and ArchangeI
Sorry guys I forgot the title:owo:
@0ogrpostcel @Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, 0ogrpostcel, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Tesarossa
Dont have a least fav but my fav might be @Hernan also he is a mod on schaduw and a funny smart guy
thanks, former mod here though im not on the staff anymore. Havent been for nearly 2 months now i think. and thank you. ❤️❤️❤️
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal, ArchangeI and JJound
thanks, former mod here though im not on the staff anymore. Havent been for nearly 2 months now i think. and thank you. ❤️❤️❤️
Np man you are a Goat. Im sorry to hear you aint a staff anymore but still a important user
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, tuberculosisinmybal and ArchangeI
of course @Gengar’s Ghost is the best

since he interacts regularly and helps when you call on him

@DildoFaggins is the worst

seen him ban good guys over the smallest shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U, JJound, tuberculosisinmybal and 1 other person
of course @Gengar’s Ghost is the best

since he interacts regularly and helps when you call on him

@DildoFaggins is the worst

seen him ban good guys over the smallest shit
just doing his job
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, DildoFaggins and pexy
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Navity, shedontluv-U, zennn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and ArchangeI
no this nigga will ban my ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist
Yeah I 100% agree mods should be nice and approachable and in my opinion @Atra is a stuck up egotistical prick
holy shit so much based nigga in this thread

but atra is not my least favorite tho

least favorite mods I would say
@socio
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvingAutist and socio
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
All mods r good
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArchangeI

Similar threads

62libyanwithbigdih
Replies
2
Views
38
62libyanwithbigdih
62libyanwithbigdih
price.
Replies
11
Views
64
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
price.
Replies
6
Views
108
6’7whitechad
6
senron
Replies
18
Views
80
senron
senron
peptidehater22
Replies
9
Views
96
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jflmeister
  • sørenyuko
  • bimatoprostal
  • Oscaridk
  • ChudGod69
  • Stackin
  • AutistKhan
  • Jack-O' Valentine
Back
Top