Menalookingcurry

Iron
David Gandy:

Gandy
Gandy2

Pakistani girl:

Paki8 1
Paki9

Gandy looks like a shitskin next to her tbh.

@Jason Voorhees @sportsmogger @Surfsup

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and normie_joe
@vernier that foid is probably his gf or oneitis. Only explanation tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist, vernier and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jessepinkman, TechnoBoss, Bars and 2 others
No buddy, this frauding whore still looks as brown as they get.

Also why is this a comparison with Gandy?
doesnt look brown at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Menalookingcurry, SidharthTheSlayer and normie_joe
what is the girls name

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
@ ?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
do not fucking ignore me little nigga give me her @

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, aryan mogger, vernier and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SidharthTheSlayer and Jason Voorhees
doesnt look brown at all

I can take a Punjabi girl from my area, dye her hair brown, give her shit contacts like OP's girl and make an identical look alike.

Doesn't make her less brown looking.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
do not fucking ignore me little nigga give me her @
Tik-Tok is @shauwanaa, but I think she got banned or disabled her account. I can't find her account anymore.

I can take a Punjabi girl from my area, dye her hair brown, give her shit contacts like OP's girl and make an identical look alike.

JFL at this contacts cope :ROFLMAO:. Why do you think it's impossible for South Asians to have light eyes? We aren't gooks.

@vernier that foid is probably his gf or oneitis. Only explanation tbh
There's no way I'd be rotting on here if this goddess was my gf :ROFLMAO:. She's just a hot chick I found on TikTok. I'm fascinated with how white she looks despite being South Asian.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, Jason Voorhees, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person

ur getting coloring and skull mixed up

yes her physiognomy looks brown but her coloring isnt

• +1
Reactions: Menalookingcurry

This nigga lives in an alternate reality where average Punjabi girls look like the foid OP posted with black hair and T50s. Where are you at bro, be honest. New Zealand? Mars?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Menalookingcurry, normie_joe and sportsmogger
If she removed foundation and contacts she will look like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jessepinkman, TechnoBoss and vernier
This nigga lives in an alternate reality where average Punjabi girls look like the foid OP posted with black hair and T50s. Where are you at bro, be honest. New Zealand? Mars?

ZomboDroid 21112023023543

Literally the average Punjabi girl in my area.

Dye their hair brown, give them contacts and watch them look 1:1 like the giga frauded bitch OP posted.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jessepinkman, SecularIslamist, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What's her name btw? She's beautiful. I'm sure without allmthe frauding as well.
TikTok name is @Shauwanaa. Her account might be banned or disabled though. can't seem to find it anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bug and normie_joe
JFL if you think those shitskins look as white as the girl in OP :ROFLMAO:.

The bitch you posted is as "shitskin" as them.

Apparently hair dye and contacts make you white.

TikTok name is @Shauwanaa. Her account might be banned or disabled though. can't seem to find it anymore.
I found it she probably blocked you for harassment

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
JFL at this contacts cope :ROFLMAO:. Why do you think it's impossible for South Asians to have light eyes? We aren't gooks.
south asians can have coloured eyes but it is rare, i already know her as her tiktoks appeared on my fyp lots of times, this bitch is a huge fraud, wears contacts and has dyed hair. Contacts are easily shown, blue eyes dont look like that. and she ignores every question which is asked if they are contacts

south asians can have coloured eyes but it is rare, i already know her as her tiktoks appeared on my fyp lots of times, this bitch is a huge fraud, wears contacts and has dyed hair. Contacts are easily shown, blue eyes dont look like that. and she ignores every question which is asked if they are contacts
Tbh she still looks white af with black hair and T50 eyes:

Pakib

One reason why I think her hair color might be close to natural is because her eyebrows are light brown as well. Now It's possible she dyed her eyebrows as well, however, most people don't dye their eyebrows. As for her eyes, she did a livestream last week and confirmed her eyes are real, so take that for what you will. Her eyes are more light green than blue btw.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier

View attachment 3248614

One reason why I think her hair color might be close to natural is because her eyebrows are light brown as well. Now It's possible she dyed her eyebrows as well, however, most people don't dye their eyebrows. As for her eyes, she did a livestream last week and confirmed her eyes are real, so take that for what you will. Her eyes are more light green than blue btw.
U stupid pajeet shitskin she doesn't look white at all, if u wanna see real white passing women, go to chitral in pak

• +1
Reactions: t20cel
How many times will you spam this hoe? Zoom in, it's filtered to the slum of islamabad.

first time i saw gandy no joke i thought he was indian

Both Indian

Guy is even names Gandhi

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
caging how all the indians in the community gathered up in this thread :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Bro why is ur Indian ass glazing this paki girl so much
This guy actually parades this girl around like it’s his gf what is wrong with u u mentally ill indian
@Gengar
Ban his ass pls
Saar ve Indian men luv yuor mtb paki vomanz pls very huwhite

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Bro why is ur Indian ass glazing this paki girl so much
This guy actually parades this girl around like it’s his gf what is wrong with u u mentally ill indian
@Gengar
Ban his ass pls
Saar ve Indian men luv yuor mtb paki vomanz pls very huwhite
Indian Muslims and Pakis are the same nigga. Also, what the fuck else is there to do on this forum other than talk about people's looks?

Indian Muslims and Pakis are the same nigga. Also, what the fuck else is there to do on this forum other than talk about people's looks?
Ve are the same Saar @Gengar
Ur a extremely odd guy tbh

View attachment 3248614

i wore coloured contacts for a little while a few years ago because of my vision bro , the iris dosent look like that , its very obviously fake nigga and she used to have brown hair in her old videos