• Poll closed .
MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
Screenshot 2024 05 29 063001
IMG 7734

Screenshot 2024 05 31 094719
Screenshot 2024 05 31 113520

Tried to be non bias at all and use two digital type pics same angle and height of each pic as well also if you could give a rate to each if you please!

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
There's a reason why mukasa is a top tier model and the other nigga is on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, zubin, Mog3D and 23 others
"top tier model" you mean him being laid off since 2023 at his own agency im also a model too that just started and i also got in before he ever did im ahead of him rn

"top tier model" you mean him being laid off since 2023 at his own agency im also a model too that just started and i also got in before he ever did im ahead of him rn
ahead of him rn meaning relative to age i have more under my belt than he did

ahead of him rn meaning relative to age i have more under my belt than he did
im not tryna be narcy either i just dont wanna get shit on like a scrub icl

Voted wrong person but lowkey mogman96
yeah i made this thread to prove a point he never was a psl god he never fit in with the others he was always just a lite but since a lite is giga rare for his peanut pheno and he was tall people just overated him he lacks the facial depth to be anything more than a lite u can see it here
D83c6f1589ec9d910797f5335dbe032a
12 800x1000
Eftcx63z59n71

• +1
Reactions: F36
That would make sense if multiple big people havent done my harmony and i scored a higher frontal and side ask CreatingAttractive,FaceIQ, etc
Screenshot 2024 05 31 121122
inb4 larp

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
He's not a top model no one knows who he is. He's just a random and only guys on org know him

• +1
Reactions: Jova and MakinMogReturns
this nigga sucking his own dick, blowing bubbles and everything
so adding to my case is dick sucking?
I think closeted gays use dicksucking as a term just so they can use the word dick and talk about sucking it legit u could have said it any other way can u stop mentioning penis?

• +1
Reactions: smallman and Blackgymmax
this nigga sucking his own dick, blowing bubbles and everything
He didn't rate himself
I saw the guy who scored him
Mukasa has like 68% harmony and mogman had 83 84
The actual rating is a joke

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
He's not a top model no one knows who he is. He's just a random and only guys on org know him
wait until they realize that he is only talked about here people here just throw around buzzwords now it seems

• +1
Reactions: smallman
so adding to my case is dick sucking?
I think closeted gays use dicksucking as a term just so they can use the word dick and talk about sucking it legit u could have said it any other way can u stop mentioning penis?
You realize you responsible for most of the posts in this thread? Just shush and let niggas vote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and SlavicGeneral
Idk much about the model industry but on his ig it looks like he's done work for famous brands like polo and jpg

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
You realize you responsible for most of the posts in this thread? Just shush and let niggas vote
Well yes I am responsible for most post under my own post? The average iq here dropped quicker than mukasas contract

He didn't rate himself
I saw the guy who scored him
Mukasa has like 68% harmony and mogman had 83 84
The actual rating is a joke
wont believe it until i see it, bro is a blockhead, literally.

Well yes I am responsible for most post under my own post? The average iq here dropped quicker than mukasas contract
yes you here making arguments for ur case inadvertently swaying bias, let them analyse and make their own judgements. After all is said and done you can plead ur case and find out why they voted the way they did. Only iq dropping here is urs

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, smallman, greywind and 2 others
Well luckily just because some random normie on .org doesn't agree with something doesn't mean it isn't true and whats up with the box head jokes my total fwhr is within ideal ie /33-/37 also fwhr is 2 give or take just say i have power and call it a day

Psl don’t even matter for niggas after lite tbh. Keith Powers has more appeal than Broderick
i agree with u after 5 psl its just pheno height and preference of the girl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Blackgymmax and Looks234
Yeah but mukasas face is too long
Chin too much of his jaw
.51 eSr
Medium brow setness
Sub ideal jaw width
Lips
Nose
Don't even know if his thirds are good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Psl don’t even matter for niggas after lite tbh. Keith Powers has more appeal than Broderick
Yeh it's down to pheno
Mogman ez takes mukasa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, ambi and Looks234
Well luckily just because some random normie on .org doesn't agree with something doesn't mean it isn't true and whats up with the box head jokes my total fwhr is within ideal ie /33-/37 also fwhr is 2 give or take just say i have power and call it a day
Jfl at u creating a post asking guys to rate and then telling that what to rate. Nigger logic never ceases to surprise me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 71265 and Diarrhoea
Jfl at u creating a post asking guys to rate and then telling that what to rate. Nigger logic never ceases to surprise me
so adding on to my case is deliberately telling someone what to vote? i mean ur ugly so ur opinion never mattered to me it's just sad to see what master did to the site 2020-2022 was good stretch ngl

so adding on to my case is deliberately telling someone what to vote? i mean ur ugly so ur opinion never mattered to me it's just sad to see what master did to the site 2020-2022 was good stretch ngl
yeah i made this thread to prove a point he never was a psl god he never fit in with the others he was always just a lite but since a lite is giga rare for his peanut pheno and he was tall people just overated him he lacks the facial depth to be anything more than a lite u can see it here View attachment 2956252View attachment 2956253View attachment 2956254
That would make sense if multiple big people havent done my harmony and i scored a higher frontal and side ask CreatingAttractive,FaceIQ, etc
Im just gonna leave this here, obv no point arguing with a low iqcel that contradicts himself at every turn

Im just gonna leave this here, obv no point arguing with a low iqcel that contradicts himself at every turn
waiting for u to ping where i said vote for me il wait :forcedsmile:

PSL barely matters for blacks above 5 PSL. Height, drip, status matters way more

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, greywind and SlavicGeneral
Mogman has much lower irl appeal guaranteed. A dreadhead with drip mogs him irl. Muh psl muh this muh that. Literally looks like a frog. He can be gl by psl standards but looks aspie as fuck, just like sean o'pry in his famous shots. Mukasa tall nt king mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, shalomnigga, hallo and 1 other person
Mogman has much lower irl appeal guaranteed. A dreadhead with drip mogs him irl. Muh psl muh this muh that. Literally looks like a frog. He can be gl by psl standards but looks aspie as fuck, just like sean o'pry in his famous shots. Mukasa tall nt king mogs.
again these would all be soild points if i didnt already have a solid social media fanbase off my looks plus have a crazy cold approach rate plus having literal omegle comps made on me lol

im running us both on tinder send me some mukasa pics so u cant claim its rigged

measure00 8
also this is the frog not me never could u catch my esr with a 5 on it

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and Deleted member 71265
again these would all be soild points if i didnt already have a solid social media fanbase off my looks plus have a crazy cold approach rate plus having literal omegle comps made on me lol
You look extremely good lmao, but Mukasa smokes you in a heartbeat. You look feminine af (no offense) and look aspie af like I said. Model =/= high appeal. Your appeal is high, but not as high as you'd expect PSL 7 and shit. Idk if you get my point, but I'm not saying you don't have appeal, just that Mukasa 1000% has more appeal because he looks nt and you look like a complete autist.

View attachment 2956342 also this is the frog not me never could u catch my esr with a 5 on it
His pfl balances it out. You look autistic like I said.

im running us both on tinder send me some mukasa pics so u cant claim its rigged
Idc about this tbh. You can run whatever you want and show results I won't doubt it, just post the pics you used and shit.

I see no reason why you're on here arguing with other psl autists about who mogs between you and Mukasa tbf. You look good enough to bag 100% of female population, this is just comparing one very gl guy to another one and it's personal preference. I just gave you my opinion on who looks higher appeal.

• +1
Reactions: hallo
Btw why are you short af and have twink physique in the old photos I legit feel bad for you. Did it change??? In terms of psl you may mog, but holy shit if any girl saw the two of you irl he's taking every bitch to bed.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
You look extremely good lmao, but Mukasa smokes you in a heartbeat. You look feminine af (no offense) and look aspie af like I said. Model =/= high appeal. Your appeal is high, but not as high as you'd expect PSL 7 and shit. Idk if you get my point, but I'm not saying you don't have appeal, just that Mukasa 1000% has more appeal because he looks nt and you look like a complete autist.

His pfl balances it out. You look autistic like I said.

Idc about this tbh. You can run whatever you want and show results I won't doubt it, just post the pics you used and shit.

I see no reason why you're on here arguing with other psl autists about who mogs between you and Mukasa tbf. You look good enough to bag 100% of female population, this is just comparing one very gl guy to another one and it's personal preference. I just gave you my opinion on who looks higher appeal.
No his pfl does not balance it out that isnt how that works lol his micro peanut skull is the reason his esr is like that is pfl is far too wide relative to his skull also
9EC76DB7 E45E 4BF1 AD8C F4DB7085E2F6
IMG 9075
ive never gotten i look hell fem irl i think u forget the importance ofoutward gonions something u lack but enough of the power i respect ur opinion

Btw why are you short af and have twink physique in the old photos I legit feel bad for you. Did it change??? In terms of psl you may mog, but holy shit if any girl saw the two of you irl he's taking every bitch to bed.
ah and yes i have change since i was 16 lol im 5 8 but with lifts and shoes i walk around at 5 11 and also i roided and hopped on 600 test for a while im just small now because of modeling im 130 or so but i still have the muscle just need to bulk il show what i looked roided in a bit

• +1
Reactions: smallman and SlavicGeneral
No his pfl does not balance it out that isnt how that works lol his micro peanut skull is the reason his esr is like that is pfl is far too wide relative to his skull also View attachment 2956366View attachment 2956367 ive never gotten i look hell fem irl i think u forget the importance ofoutward gonions something u lack but enough of the power i respect ur opinion
Amazing skin, do you have a skincare routine here somewhere?

That guy mogs you in everything.

• +1
Reactions: hallo
Amazing skin, do you have a skincare routine here somewhere?
i dont have a skin guide yet but since ur a real nigga il leak two rlly op products

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
so what makes his jaw better or eye area better would be my next question
I don't analyze stuff like this.
He just has a much more harmonious face.
Makes him more attractive to women, your face is uncanny in a way.
But obviously this isn't to insult you, I think you are good looking enough, I just believe he is better looking man.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, shalomnigga, greywind and 2 others
No his pfl does not balance it out that isnt how that works lol his micro peanut skull is the reason his esr is like that is pfl is far too wide relative to his skull also View attachment 2956366View attachment 2956367 ive never gotten i look hell fem irl i think u forget the importance ofoutward gonions something u lack but enough of the power i respect ur opinion
His pfl does balance it out but you do you.

All of your features are feminine except your jaw so idk what you're trying to prove. You don't look like a woman but you are 0% masculine. The fact that you have to take test to achieve a subpar physique should be another indicator of your femininity.

His pfl does balance it out but you do you.

All of your features are feminine except your jaw so idk what you're trying to prove. You don't look like a woman but you are 0% masculine. The fact that you have to take test to achieve a subpar physique should be another indicator of your femininity.
He has frog pheno.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral