Who Mogs Facially "PSL GOD" Mukasa or Forums own Mogman96

Who Mogs Facially "PSL GOD" Mukasa or Forums own Mogman96

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only difference is the hair and lighting. Now ur just a bald headed potato 🥔
i mog u to suicide nothing u say will ever change ur face ur typing skills match ur face you genetically are waste and you will never be anything you dont deserve another reply from me now join the block list scum bucket
4169523 1717194876467
9EC76DB7 E45E 4BF1 AD8C F4DB7085E2F6
you will NEVER look better no matter how hard u mald remember that nerd

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Hm. I looooove to fucking hate but your dimorphism deadass went tf up a ton in 2 years.
bro test really is that magic drug use an ai paird with it during puberty and ur golden

i mog u to suicide nothing u say will ever change ur face ur typing skills match ur face you genetically are waste and you will never be anything you dont deserve another reply from me now join the block list scum bucket
View attachment 2956979View attachment 2956980 you will NEVER look better no matter how hard u mald remember that nerd
I dont think he mogs kakonge irl but hell nah bru this is where i draw the line. You and ky are not even in the same plane of existence

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and MakinMogReturns
I dont think he mogs kakonge irl but hell nah bru this is where i draw the line. You and ky are not even in the same plane of existence
You’re right.
I’m higher

Mogman has much lower irl appeal guaranteed. A dreadhead with drip mogs him irl. Muh psl muh this muh that. Literally looks like a frog. He can be gl by psl standards but looks aspie as fuck, just like sean o'pry in his famous shots. Mukasa tall nt king mogs.
86E95947 2696 46A5 A5BC FF82A1D501E8