Who Mogs Facially "PSL GOD" Mukasa or Forums own Mogman96

Who Mogs Facially "PSL GOD" Mukasa or Forums own Mogman96

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont have a skin guide yet but since ur a real nigga il leak two rlly op products
IMG 9047
this is my og combo stack for the summer the toner is OP at making ur skin more vibrant and clearing dark spots and the serum is an oil based serum u use after u put on ur main ones it leaves ur skin so moist and also seals in ur previous products making whatever moisturizer glide on like butter also this spf moisturizer doesn't leave a white cast for my black bros i use it only for my neck now and a Japanese one of my face which il add when i show my skincare routine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mainstream, greywind, Deleted member 71265 and 1 other person
i dont have a skin guide yet but since ur a real nigga il leak two rlly op products
Drop it pm or here bro, I’m genuinely shaking ever since you wrote this

• Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
View attachment 2956388 this is my og combo stack for the summer the toner is OP at making ur skin more vibrant and clearing dark spots and the serum is an oil based serum u use after u put on ur main ones it leaves ur skin so moist and also seals in ur previous products making whatever moisturizer glide on like butter also this spf moisturizer doesn't leave a white cast for my black bros i use it only for my neck now and a Japanese one of my face which il add when i show my skincare routine
Thank you 🤩🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️

• +1
You give me frog vibes idk how to explain it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and SlavicGeneral
His pfl does balance it out but you do you.

All of your features are feminine except your jaw so idk what you're trying to prove. You don't look like a woman but you are 0% masculine. The fact that you have to take test to achieve a subpar physique should be another indicator of your femininity.
I didnt have to take test i took it to alter the progress it would take for me to bulk ive always been athletically superior i was top 20 in state for track at one time also his pfl doesnt hence why the ratio isnt .46.5 - .48.5 (mine is :3) also that isnt true i have a brow bone insane bi gonial low set eyebrows wide zygos etc my dimorphism score is higher than his if u knew anything about ratios champ.

i can see the hate and jelousy in ur comments no u wont have my face and no u wont look better than me no matter what u ever do u will die worse looking

I didnt have to take test i took it to alter the progress it would take for me to bulk ive always been athletically superior i was top 20 in state for track at one time also his pfl doesnt hence why the ratio isnt .46.5 - .48.5 (mine is :3) also that isnt true i have a brow bone insane bi gonial low set eyebrows wide zygos etc my dimorphism score is higher than his if u knew anything about ratios champ.

i can see the hate and jelousy in ur comments no u wont have my face and no u wont look better than me no matter what u ever do u will die worse looking
Why do people ask for others opinions and validation then act extremely defensive and insecure :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral

I don't want to look like you, I admit you are better looking than me. I don't hate on you just point out how you look. 3 people agreed with me that you look like a frog. You look tranny tier and look autistic. These three traits don't cancel out your psl. Psl autism and arrogance is killing your soul niglet.

Btw saying mukasa has a micro penaut skull when he looks like a giant compared to you is laughable as fuck.

"PSL god" back in ethiopia maybe

• +1
Why do people ask for others opinions and validation then act extremely defensive and insecure :lul:
if none of his comments had a sly remark attached he wouldn't have gotten such a dick response

• +1
Reactions: hallo
I don't want to look like you, I admit you are better looking than me. I don't hate on you just point out how you look. 3 people agreed with me that you look like a frog. You look tranny tier and look autistic. These three traits don't cancel out your psl. Psl autism and arrogance is killing your soul niglet.

Btw saying mukasa has a micro penaut skull when he looks like a giant compared to you is laughable as fuck.
Screenshot 2024 05 22 025530

click on the image lol for u fucking "giant" \

also if i looked tranny and autist i would get those on my post yet i never have and quite frankly never will im sorry u cant hate on a man who knows his worth

u had 3 likes in a hour on bumble bro and i know u remember me doing it with u & craig since u was both arguing

this forum is entering dangerous levels of delusion with this creatingattractive shit, his system means barely anything

• JFL
Reactions: blite
u had 3 likes in a hour on bumble bro and i know u remember me doing it with u & craig since u was both arguing

this forum is entering dangerous levels of delusion with this creatingattractive shit, his system means barely anything
with that being said u obviously have a good looking face

It's mostly the nose tbh. A rhino would ascend you hard asf.
I plan on getting a rhino in genio with 364 days for more power

• +1
Reactions: hallo

u ran me a year ago and had a fucked up elo jfl ive ran jacked and stacked and he did higher than 3 likes find a more believable larp when bgm reruns me he will end all the cope

with that being said u obviously have a good looking face
if this is who think it is i hate u ur white priv needs to stop stop fucking my women white chad

u ran me a year ago and had a fucked up elo jfl ive ran jacked and stacked and he did higher than 3 likes find a more believable larp when bgm reruns me he will end all the cope
elo wasn't fucked up at all lol, ran both u and craig on bluestacks virtual machine at same time and location

u have a way better face than craig tho i just think his pics was way more NT and suitable for OLD apps at the time

if this is who think it is i hate u ur white priv needs to stop stop fucking my women white chad
nah ur prob thinkin of a different guy bro we only talked in niko server a few times

• +1

well i agree on u that harmony is a meme but psl is just as much as a meme if not worse so then that leads to what fucking scale do we use im not tryna cherrypick im just curious ok what is a universal scale i retain lites in LTR's if that means anything

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
elo wasn't fucked up at all lol, ran both u and craig on bluestacks virtual machine at same time and location

u have a way better face than craig tho i just think his pics was way more NT and suitable for OLD apps at the time

nah ur prob thinkin of a different guy bro we only talked in niko server a few times
i was thinking of kyle that dude is chad chad

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt

U really think if you were sitting next to him here you would be mogging him?

nit on any cocky shit but 100% i have a better looking face in motion for sure imo i wish i could post videos on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Diarrhoea
  • +1
well i agree on u that harmony is a meme but psl is just as much as a meme if not worse so then that leads to what fucking scale do we use im not tryna cherrypick im just curious ok what is a universal scale i retain lites in LTR's if that means anything
yea psl and harmony is a meme and i don’t think there is a universal scale besides appeal, only thing i believe in.

ur objectively really good looking as u already know

this forum will never stray away from psl sadly even tho it’s a useless concept

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and smallman
@hightie

Yeah he would I've seen him on cam that's why I dick ride this nigga
He looks faceappd and 3d af in motion and he has way better orbits forward growth. U should come check on disc

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and smallman

None of this is true
I remember we we on vc and the discord wanted to get rated by my sister beside me
She actually said mukasa looked like a frog but was cute then said ky was very attractive and wanted his ig. Begged for it lol

You look tranny
How does he look trans jfl. I don't know why but I see alot of people say he looks weird when I can't see it. I've even seen people on discord say it

How does he look trans jfl. I don't know why but I see alot of people say he looks weird when I can't see it. I've even seen people on discord say it
Idk all I know is that guys cannot rate from what I've seen. The ways girls react to him is just proof

• +1
Reactions: smallman
I never understood tbjs meme
It's weird because you actually want those features.
You'd actually be good looking if you had harmony like that potatoView attachment 2956788
instead he looks a fucked up factory deformed mr potato head from toy story with the caterpillar eyebrows to match fucking hell!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and Blackgymmax
  • JFL