Who Mogs Sheboon vs Pajeeta ( settle debate between human304 and CopeMoreCumskins. )

Who will you choose?

• Option A - Sheboons

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Option B - Pajeetas

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
human304

human304

Kraken
If you are given a choice to select one group who will you choose to bed?

Option A - Sheboons
Image2

Option B - Pajeetas
3242322 cover 45

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, latincell95, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person

CopeMoreCumskins.

Isn't Nicki Minaj black and Indian?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, Razeb, Deleted member 24507 and 16 others
Comparing celebrities to LTB's lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, alpha, forevermirin and 9 others
You chose like the ugliest curry girls too lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15164, exo and 14 others
Comparing celebrities to LTB's lmfao
I have a curry irl who showed me so many curry baddies he knew irl. Unbelievable how hard they mog black girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, exo, Chadeep and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This nigga is mentally disabled. Literally had severe led exposure as a child. Completely detached from reality. Makes sense though, he was born in curryland.

I have a curry irl who showed me so many curry baddies he knew irl. Unbelievable how hard they mog black girls

Indian girls are underrated actually, there's loads of hot ones here in London

• +1
Reactions: exo, Chadeep, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
jfl - i even searched dark skin indian women and came up with that pic. meanwhile he had to post cherry picked celebrities .

CopeMoreCumskins.

Damn, i abused you so much and gave you severe ptsd you won't even reply to me directly anymore. I've seen it many a times.

Another Win For BBC BVLLs. Pajeet Shit swimmers Bent over again

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Nicki minaj bobs
Y2xb5jyuw7q81
UltraMAOGGED
Mogs 100% of curryland

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, justinzayn and Deleted member 23558
There’s a lot of good looking curry girls where I live. They fog sheboons hard, you chose bad examples though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Ken
Pajeetas can’t twerk

sheboons are famous for shaking their asses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Entschuldigung, justinzayn and 2 others
black girls mog into other dimension

img_4405-min-jpg.2018012
img_4464-min-jpg.2018017
img_4461-min-jpg.2018015

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, justinzayn, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
shit examples for both. but pajeetas fog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Nah bro, this is the best that curryland can offer lmao.

Bro, be honest, these women would be considered top 10% pajeetas in Toronto.

I'm gonna be honest, I'd rather get a surrogacy and live alone for the rest of my life than touch a pajeeta

Bro, serious? Think you can send me some of those curry girls pics?

And I have a feeling most of those girls weren't curries but rather pakis

• +1
There’s a lot of good looking curry girls where I live. They fog sheboons hard, you chose bad examples though
I choose the dark skin ones to show that even ltbs fog top tier sheboon.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Bro, serious? Think you can send me some of those curry girls pics?

And I have a feeling most of those girls weren't curries but rather pakis
Pakis are curries, they eat curry

• Ugh..
Lightskin black girls > Pajeetas > Dark skin black girls

Dark skin black girls look like actual monkeys but if we are doing a cherry picking battle like this thread is, black girls fog hard.

6a0f2efca0b288f41e73705d6362ace9.jpg

Find me a curry that mogs Ash kaash

Ash-Kaash-Wiki-Age-Height-Weight-Net-Worth2.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Ken

Dark skin black girls look like actual monkeys but if we are doing a cherry picking battle like this thread is, black girls fog hard.

dude how dumb are you , i searched dark skin indian girls and came up with the pictures and you had to post 0.0001% mixed race black girls just to compete .

most black girls dont look like that , but curries in average look like what i posted.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and zharupodrugu
tied for the most part

this thread is not a cherry picking thread.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken

in what way she is a sheboon, she is mixed. one in a million. but i literally posted the darkest skin indian girls and to compete with this you have to bring in mixed race whiter than most whites "black" girls.

I agree with this I have fucked hot ones @Manchild has seen it. Still they are whores and if you have to fuck a curry foid it’s a sign that you’re a incel like me. So I advise not going close to them

Black girls in London are very hot as well I was shocked when I went there how many hot black foids I saw, imo in London they mogg curry foids but in north England curry foids mogg black girls

Nah. Dude, paki chicks mog pajeetas
Yes so does every other race. It's like a 5'6 guy talking about how he mogs a 5'4 dude, both are fucking ugly subhumans and manlets

I agree with this I have fucked hot ones @
Manchild
@Manchild has seen it. Still they are whores and if you have to fuck a curry foid it’s a sign that you’re a incel like me. So I advise not going close to them

Black girls in London are very hot as well I was shocked when I went there how many hot black foids I saw, imo in London they mogg curry foids but in north England curry foids mogg black girls
mirin dude. i wish i had your life.

As i said, Blacks mog, street shitter. Now neck yourself. The forum is like 69% Pajeet too. Let that sink in. Imagine if your butt buddy kin weren't biased/lying to themselves. It'd be even more skewed.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and PrinceLuenLeoncur
mirin dude. i wish i had your life.
Im treucel cos I don’t live in London, it’s impossible for me to get a non subhuman white woman so im treucel, where I live its 95% white BTW so I’m not some self hating cuck. Women of my race and others are all fat only Mullstos are not fat ugly fucks who ain’t white and theh are NT dark triad Tyrone or Normie blacks only neither of which I am….

Essentially it never began in the ultimate locationcel

say sike rn
this bitch looks like a man
Meh, that's cope. She looks "robust" but clearly very feminine at the same time. Look at the Ass/Titties/Hips. I know some of you degen weirdos like prepubescent looking females that lack primary/secondary sexual characteristics and weigh 90 pounds, Not me though. I prefer "sturdy" looking females that look like actual grown woman that finished puberty.

dude how dumb are you , i searched dark skin indian girls and came up with the pictures and you had to post 0.0001% mixed race black girls just to compete .

most black girls dont look like that , but curries in average look like what i posted.
theyre like posting mixed mutts but mixed mutt curry girls that are gl literally obliterate all mixed black chicks. theyre basically white lmao

• +1
Reactions: human304

Users who are viewing this thread

Back