Who mogs who?? me (left) or friend (right)...

juicell

juicell

Iron
Hi I am wondering who mogs who, I am around 5'7 maybe, my friend is like 5'11... I wonder who mogs who, in terms of side profile, height creating full package... please let me know what you guys think, thank you very much.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 236
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Doesn't matter, not white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15939 and 5 others
Side profile you mog, height he mogs.
Who mogs overall can only be concluded by seeing your fronts

Ur friend mogs

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Ur friend

• +1
Hi I am wondering who mogs who, I am around 5'7 maybe, my friend is like 5'11... I wonder who mogs who, in terms of side profile, height creating full package... please let me know what you guys think, thank you very much.
Becky walks past

"ew look at those creepy indians"
425 4256449 pink female wojak hd png download

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Sentry, Lihito and 2 others
Your friend mogs the shit out of you, but it’s still lowkey over for both of you in the west due to pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 15939
Your friend mogs the shit out of you, but it’s still lowkey over for both of you in the west due to pheno.
Cope Indians do very well in the west even better than blacks

• +1
Cope Indians do very well in the west even better than blacks
Cope, they are seen as disgusting filthy tech support scammers who send creepy PMs unfortunately. They’re the most oppressed race yet no one says anything about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Cope, they are seen as disgusting filthy tech support scammers who send creepy PMs unfortunately. They’re the most oppressed race yet no one says anything about it.
Cope have you got any proof of that?

I can't tell the difference between you, you look the same

Cope have you got any proof of that?
Holy cope. Dude just look at r/indianpeoplefacebook, it’s posts mocking and depicting indians being retarded and creepy

Holy cope. Dude just look at r/indianpeoplefacebook, it’s posts mocking and depicting indians being retarded and creepy
Okay because Reddit means real life major cope
I am not even Indian so I don’t really have a bias

tilt your head backwards so you dont look as submissive anymore, and then you would probably mog

It's over for u if ur not curry bro

Okay because Reddit means real life major cope
I am not even Indian so I don’t really have a bias
Look at the entire pewdiepie vs t series feud, everyone mocked Indians as if they were all creepy pedos who texted “send bobs and vegana”. Imagine if someone did that to a black person. I was literally showing pictures of people to a foid the other day. When I showed her a picture of Meeks she said that he was hot as fuck, I showed her a picture of BO2cel and a below average looking Indian (for their standards) and she had the same exact reaction of disgust.

• +1

It's over for u if ur not curry bro

Most of those guys have western facial features, I’m talking about phenotypically pure-looking Indians. They are unfortunately stigmatized due to their looks.

• +1
Look at the entire pewdiepie vs t series feud, everyone mocked Indians as if they were all creepy pedos who texted “send bobs and vegana”. Imagine if someone did that to a black person. I was literally showing pictures of people to a foid the other day. When I showed her a picture of Meeks she said that he was hot as fuck, I showed her a picture of BO2cel and a below average looking Indian (for their standards) and she had the same exact reaction of disgust.
Yeah clearly you hate Indians for some reason you must be jealous. I looked at your pics and it’s clear that you are Indian actually so why are you self hating?

Most of those guys have western facial features, I’m talking about phenotypically pure-looking Indians. They are unfortunately stigmatized due to their looks.

how does this fit western facial features :hnghn: this is the purest subhuman and typical looking indian

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
both gutter tier smv. Invisible to women out of shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
Sorry indian brothers. You are both over because of skin colour

• +1
Yeah clearly you hate Indians for some reason you must be jealous. I looked at your pics and it’s clear that you are Indian actually so why are you self hating?
I don’t hate Indians, in fact they’re great people. I’m just self-aware as i also have the same roots.

jfl just leave this site
easily van get cute white girls
cause :bluepill:
is real
blackpill=cope