Who needs jaw surgery and who can get away with sliding genio

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
That need to be discussed before suggesting muh bimax to everyone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
Look at this case :

when looking at the before we could think he should more get a bimax yet he only got a sliding genio and the results are quite impressive tbh

• +1
Reactions: Weed, Jason Voorhees and gamma
still recessed 👍

There was definitely underlying actual jaw recession as it's the case for probably 99% of white people with weak looking chin

Now I think it's delusional to say he looks actually recessed in the after tbh

Look at this case :

View attachment 1437079

when looking at the before we could think he should more get a bimax yet he only got a sliding genio and the results are quite impressive tbh
his chin is still behind his lips, his maxilla is still recessed and his mandible is still recessed

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
his chin is still bihind his lips, his maxilla is still recessed and his mandible is still recessed

do you really think a bimax would have made him better looking than the after ? ... He would have been upper heavy af like some kind of chimp (As you can see with most of bimax results btw)

Look at this case :

View attachment 1437079

his chin is still behind his lips, his maxilla is still recessed and his mandible is still recessed
how is his maxilla recessed when its literally so far ahead of his eyes? lmao

only his lower jaw was fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Weed and Slyfex8

I gotta be honest, his maxilla IS recessed, not badly recessed but it is, the combination of his natural bimaxillary protusion with a rather upturned nose caused by soft tissues camouflage that recession quite ok tbh, that's why IMO this guy would have looked worse after bimax and was totally right to only get a genio

Look at this case :

View attachment 1437079

EVERYONE here would have suggested a genio because his chin is recessed. Alongside a bimax. Cuz guess what. When your chin lies like that you bet you have other issues in your jaws as well.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
EVERYONE here would have suggested a genio because his chin is recessed. Alongside a bimax. Cuz guess what. When your chin lies like that you bet you have other issues in your jaws as well.

The current shape and length of his philtrum let me think he would have ended up looking like THAT after a bimax:

do you really think it's ideal ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and one job away

his upper maxilla is utter shit and he still has verticall hypoplasia of maxilla.

alveolar ridge or dental protrussion means shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and one job away
The current shape and length of his philtrum let me think he would have ended up looking like THAT after a bimax:

View attachment 1437096View attachment 1437097

do you really think it's ideal ?
Pulling a random case out of your ass where someone’s ended up with chimp lips lol.

We discuss that shit and how to avoid it basically daily. The girl is also still swollen in this pic. But yeah bimax has it risks. Still that doesn’t mean a genio only would achieve better results if the bimax is done correctly.

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf
Pulling a random case out of your ass where someone’s ended up with chimp lips lol.

We discuss that shit and how to avoid it basically daily. The girl is also still swollen in this pic. But yeah bimax has it risks. Still that doesn’t mean a genio only would achieve better results if the bimax is done correctly.

The ccw rotation annihilating the chances of chimp face after bimax never have been confirmed

I can't find a single result of a patient with "longish" philtrum not ending up with chimp vibes after bimax

do you really think a bimax would have made him better looking than the after ? ... He would have been upper heavy af like some kind of chimp (As you can see with most of bimax results btw)
yes, definitely his jaw and chin would be better. his mandible is simply poorly positioned vertically, resulting in both poor vertical hypoplasia of the maxilla.

the thing you can always get dental decompression or little lefort movement with rotation which is most essential. Chimp lip is something that most people still have to come to terms with, because artificial bone shifting and cutting with todays technologies will never look like natural growth in a healthy individual with finished soft tissue growth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slyfex8 and Jason Voorhees
I'm interested in finding this out aswell.

Look at this case :

View attachment 1437079

what do you think of this case @Acromegaly_Chad @AlexChase89 @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
yes, definitely his jaw and chin would be better. his mandible is simply poorly positioned vertically, resulting in both poor vertical hypoplasia of the maxilla.

the thing you can always get dental decompression or little lefort movement with rotation which is most essential. Chimp lip is something that most people still have to come to terms with, because artificial bone shifting and cutting with todays technologies will never look like natural growth in a healthy individual with finished soft tissue growth.

Yeah, chimp lip risks is what makes me afraid of getting a bimax... It seems that on most of these bimax cases they lose the "curve" of the upper lip and the whole philtrum becomes a flat, protuding block

The ccw rotation annihilating the chances of chimp face after bimax never have been confirmed

I can't find a single result of a patient with "longish" philtrum not ending up with chimp vibes after bimax
I never said anything about ccw. Cuts around the ANS points for example. That’s apparently what alfaro does to avoid it and he does massive lf1 advances. I learned this just yesterday.

just check his ig you will find plenty examples.

also bimax does a whole lot more than just pushing your side profile forward. It improves nasolabial folds, teeth position, smile, lip position, stretches skin so you are more lean.

recession comes with a lot of aesthetic issues.
recession can only be truly fixed with a bimax. Every masking surgery lacks in pretty much all departments.

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and Slyfex8
Your chin is not necessarily supposed to go past your lips

• +1
Reactions: one job away
There was definitely underlying actual jaw recession as it's the case for probably 99% of white people with weak looking chin

Now I think it's delusional to say he looks actually recessed in the after tbh
With proper neck posture you'd see that he's actually recessed, although it's still easy to tell that he's recessed with his current poor posture

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I never said anything about ccw. Cuts around the ANS points for example. That’s apparently what alfaro does to avoid it and he does massive lf1 advances. I learned this just yesterday.

just check his ig you will find plenty examples.

also bimax does a whole lot more than just pushing your side profile forward. It improves nasolabial folds, teeth position, smile, lip position, stretches skin so you are more lean.

recession comes with a lot of aesthetic issues.
recession can only be truly fixed with a bimax. Every masking surgery lacks in pretty much all departments.

Yeah I head about the ANS thing, I guess it's pretty common, here a french surgeon that seems to perform it

Capture

Last edited: