shortcel
and if so what have they had

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and StarvedEpi
no one gets surgery here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, The Dark Phoenix, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person

i once had stitches because i feel and scraped my elbow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and StarvedEpi
i got my tonsils removed

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
me

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
i once had stitches because i feel and scraped my elbow
sorry for that bhai
must have been an incredibly hard time in your life dealing with something like that

• So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
search bar wont tell me that nigga

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
no one gets surgery here
People do. But most people don’t like admitting it and don’t post results. Which leads to gatekeeping which happened to 95% of procedures. It is understandable why too. Blackpilled people don’t like sharing results as hardmaxxing is frowned upon to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Catbro and axttt_
People do. But most people don’t like admitting it and don’t post results. Which leads to gatekeeping which happened to 95% of procedures. It is understandable why too. Blackpilled people don’t like sharing results as hardmaxxing is frowned upon to an extent
hardmax is frowned upon by normies but in this community it feels like it is praised and admired tbh

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_
thanks for the insight, guy that joined 25 days ago…

hardmax is frowned upon by normies but in this community it feels like it is praised and admired tbh
It tends to be very embarrassing for people to admit tho. People love frauding natural beauty, because that’s the most important thing

I got LL

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi