Reflections and advice from a surgerymaxxer

TheLordMadness

TheLordMadness

There’s no peace
As some of you know I started my surgerymaxxing almost 3 years ago with bimax and mini chinwing, then I recently done rhinoplasty + gonions implants + zygo and infraorbital implants.
You can see my bimax results here:

I will post my rhinoplasty + implants results soon maybe, i’m still swollen so makes no sense for now

In general my experience has been positive, the mere fact of being able to take pictures without throwing up or being able to have a normal social life, as well as being able to have good quality foids and ons that I could not even imagine before, literally changed my life and i will never regret my choises.

But I learned that there are also downsides.
I do not want to discourage you from surgery maxxing, mine are reflections and ideas that can help you face all oh this with the right mentality.

First of all, it must be recognized that surgery does not work as most people think on this forum. All surgeries never go like expectations, 99%of the times u are going to face some kind of botches, unexpected things or be unsatisfied, not to mention the risks that there are (as well as health such as infections, loss of sensitivity, etc .. also aesthetic so not being satisfied or even worsening with an uncanny look) also there are many limits in how you can change your face.
Surgeries must be treated as an investment, so you have to do it by minimizing the risks, how to do it?

-Only fix objective failoes and in a realistic way. I mean you’re objectively recessed? Ok do a Bimax + genio, but if you have a normal fg you will probably have more risks than benefits with bimax. Do you have normal eye area? Doing 5 surgeries to try to have O’Pry eye area is a bad idea (first of all you will never get it) and also is a bad risk/return ratio (rember to face surgeries ad an investment)

-Consider only realistic surgery, not even 0.0001% of people in here will ever do realistically (LeFort3, OBO, LL or other extreme surgies like that) so stick with realistic surgery for you and also with idea of realistic results (surgery can change your individual features but things like craniofacial ratio, midface, and harmony in general cannot be changed at all)

-Do some realistic morphs with photoshops (not morphs in chad as you often see here) look at them months later and understand if that change actually make yourself better or not

-Study and inform as much as you can about the chosen procedures (especially the risks and things that can go wrong and how to avoid them), we have an entire forum based on this so so do your reserch

-Look for surgeons specialized in selected surgeries, never go to unknown and cheap surgeons, the best surgeons are usually the ones you hear about on psl forums

-Give clear guidelines to the surgeon and discuss with him clearly what you want to achieve, also plan the operation in a smart and realistic way (especially if you do bimax and implants)

-Doing too much is not always the right choice (doing a 1.5cm genioplasty might be fine in some cases but many would end up having a ridiculous chin, or doing 1cm zygomatic implant would end up giving uncanny look to practically anyone), you should always prefer a natural look even if less striking more than overdoing and end up looking uncanny/fake like this guy:
C75B6C3D 333A 4AA4 82C9 CE13CE701C7E

Despite all these precautions, it is likely to run into some failo botch or unexpected things (just like it happened to me) and the more surgery you do the higher the risk

For example in my first surgery (bimax + genio) I had complications with the mini chin wing that left steps on my jaw and it is also the reason that I convinced myself to put implants to the gonions (I was still satisfied with the result of bimax but that thingh annoyed me a lot), here some ct scan to let you know what i’m talking about:
52B330E3 22E4 446C 8C7F 4DD3F5FCD895

BAA725B9 7415 49BC 9930 EA69FBE72BB7

In the second surgery I had the problem that masseters do not completely cover the gonion implant (which happens often) but still left me quite frustrated. (Also still satisfied in general and is minor thing almost invisible but frustrated me, and i think i will never fix this)

Another thing to keep in mind is the mentality. Each of us has a starting point, there are those who have surgical potential and some less but in any case no one will become jordan barret thanks to surgery, if you approach surgery thinking of becoming chad you will end up crazy, depressed, poor and botched. Fix objective failos and try to live life in the meantime, years and time passes as you take this way, also because most of the surgery requires long recovery times (months if not years), but in the meantime try not to stop social life, studies etc .. life is now, do not wait to start living when you have done all the surgergies, this thougt will damage you mentally and make you a failure without friends and social life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Neroem, PotassiumMaxxer, greywind and 83 others
what are the contraindications to get chinwing? I've heard short ramus is the clue to avoid chinwing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss and thecel
As some of you know I started my surgerymaxxing almost 3 years ago with bimax and mini chinwing, then I recently done rhinoplasty + gonions implants + zygo and infraorbital implants.
You can see my bimax results here:

I will post my rhinoplasty + implants results soon maybe, i’m still swollen so makes no sense for now

In general my experience has been positive, the mere fact of being able to take pictures without throwing up or being able to have a normal social life, as well as being able to have good quality foids and ons that I could not even imagine before, literally changed my life and i will never regret my choises.

But I learned that there are also downsides.
I do not want to discourage you from surgery maxxing, mine are reflections and ideas that can help you face all oh this with the right mentality.

First of all, it must be recognized that surgery does not work as most people think on this forum. All surgeries never go like expectations, 99%of the times u are going to face some kind of botches, unexpected things or be unsatisfied, not to mention the risks that there are (as well as health such as infections, loss of sensitivity, etc .. also aesthetic so not being satisfied or even worsening with an uncanny look) also there are many limits in how you can change your face.
Surgeries must be treated as an investment, so you have to do it by minimizing the risks, how to do it?

-Only fix objective failoes and in a realistic way. I mean you’re objectively recessed? Ok do a Bimax + genio, but if you have a normal fg you will probably have more risks than benefits with bimax. Do you have normal eye area? Doing 5 surgeries to try to have O’Pry eye area is a bad idea (first of all you will never get it) and also is a bad risk/return ratio (rember to face surgeries ad an investment)

-Consider only realistic surgery, not even 0.0001% of people in here will ever do realistically (LeFort3, OBO, LL or other extreme surgies like that) so stick with realistic surgery for you and also with idea of realistic results (surgery can change your individual features but things like craniofacial ratio, midface, and harmony in general cannot be changed at all)

-Do some realistic morphs with photoshops (not morphs in chad as you often see here) look at them months later and understand if that change actually make yourself better or not

-Study and inform as much as you can about the chosen procedures (especially the risks and things that can go wrong and how to avoid them), we have an entire forum based on this so so do your reserch

-Look for surgeons specialized in selected surgeries, never go to unknown and cheap surgeons, the best surgeons are usually the ones you hear about on psl forums

-Give clear guidelines to the surgeon and discuss with him clearly what you want to achieve, also plan the operation in a smart and realistic way (especially if you do bimax and implants)

-Doing too much is not always the right choice (doing a 1.5cm genioplasty might be fine in some cases but many would end up having a ridiculous chin, or doing 1cm zygomatic implant would end up giving uncanny look to practically anyone), you should always prefer a natural look even if less striking more than overdoing and end up looking uncanny/fake like this guy:
View attachment 1592717

Despite all these precautions, it is likely to run into some failo botch or unexpected things (just like it happened to me) and the more surgery you do the higher the risk

For example in my first surgery (bimax + genio) I had complications with the mini chin wing that left steps on my jaw and it is also the reason that I convinced myself to put implants to the gonions (I was still satisfied with the result of bimax but that thingh annoyed me a lot), here some ct scan to let you know what i’m talking about:
View attachment 1592721
View attachment 1592719

In the second surgery I had the problem that masseters do not completely cover the gonion implant (which happens often) but still left me quite frustrated. (Also still satisfied in general and is minor thing almost invisible but frustrated me, and i think i will never fix this)

Another thing to keep in mind is the mentality. Each of us has a starting point, there are those who have surgical potential and some less but in any case no one will become jordan barret thanks to surgery, if you approach surgery thinking of becoming chad you will end up crazy, depressed, poor and botched. Fix objective failos and try to live life in the meantime, years and time passes as you take this way, also because most of the surgery requires long recovery times (months if not years), but in the meantime try not to stop social life, studies etc .. life is now, do not wait to start living when you have done all the surgergies, this thougt will damage you mentally and make you a failure without friends and social life.
what are the contraindications to get chinwing? I've heard short ramus is the clue to avoid chinwing

holy shit your ascenion is really good

Ive always felt that surgey is very good for ascending subhumans into normies

but a lot less effective at ascending normies to chads (which is what a lot of people here seem to think it can do)

would you agree with this premise in general?

• +1
Reactions: zura, mulattomaxxer, cutecel and 9 others
i might get obo on left eye

you should always prefer a natural look even if less striking more than overdoing and end up looking uncanny/fake like this guy:
C75B6C3D 333A 4AA4 82C9 CE13CE701C7E
Dude looks like he’s walking around with a bad photoshop permanently.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sastical, humanoidsub7, zura and 9 others
I had mini chin wing; not the full one. During bimax
6DDA8F95 3967 4484 8B38 455C8EDF8B7D

So i don’t really know much about the full chinwing tbh

Good thread. The bimax and mini chin wing results were really good. I really like the transformation. You should do a before and after of your implants when the swelling goes down

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Surprised you got implants. Your lower face looked great in your bimax post.

Def keen to see more photos of all the rest.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
where did u get gonions implants ?

sorry i wanted ask how much it costs
i think 10k for bimax (or 8k) + 8k fees , dont know if chin wing is included but now with inflation and the doc getting more popular probably more

sorry i wanted ask how much it costs :lul:
10k was the price but i actually paid 8k cause health insurance, now the price is around 13k for a bimax with Ramieri i think

where did u get gonions implants ?
from the same surgeon, Ramieri. Cause i had a discount from being a and ex patient anso also cause i could have got rhino with Marianetti at the same time, cause they work together

Last edited:
Surprised you got implants. Your lower face looked great in your bimax post.

Def keen to see more photos of all the rest.
Yeah looked ok, but bygonion width wasnt optimal and i had to cover the holes from the mini chinwing as i mentioned before

Do you think the chin wing was necessary instead of a normal genioplasty?

Do you think the chin wing was necessary instead of a normal genioplasty?
Not really, normal genio is better imo. Maybe with that procedure i got more forward projection but i had the issue of holes on the mandible, so non worth it

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 2729, valhalar and 1 other person
Not really, normal genio is better imo. Maybe with that procedure i got more forward projection but i had the issue of holes on the mandible, so non worth it
So the mini chin wing starts at like half length of the mandible and moves where the cut is inserted forward? (and therefore could leave holes inbetween) ; if you had only bimax + genio, do you think you would have the same results or nearly the same?

So the mini chin wing starts at like half length of the mandible and moves where the cut is inserted forward? (and therefore could leave holes inbetween) ; if you had only bimax + genio, do you think you would have the same results or nearly the same?
Yes exactly. Some kind of irregularity on the mandible after a bimax are common. I know other 3-4 people who have some kind of irregularities on the mandible after a bimax and they got normal genioplasty. But mine was even worse due to the mini chinwing

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Deleted member 2729
How much did you spend on total and did you get all In Italy

Yes exactly. Some kind of irregularity on the mandible after a bimax are common. I know other 3-4 people who have some kind of irregularities on the mandible after a bimax and they got normal genioplasty. But mine was even worse due to the mini chinwing
I think there are more complications when you have a chin wing ( Acromegaly had one for example) . Are you happy with your implant results? I always thought that zygo implant and infraorbital implants would look chubby (implants in general)

How much did you spend on total and did you get all In Italy
Yes all in italy, 24k€(26k with medications and travel), but i had a discount due to healt insurance and being an ex patient of the surgeon, the full price was over 30k)

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
thus why did u get chinwing rather than standard genio? it's rather kinda cheaper, isn't it?

thus why did u get chinwing rather than standard genio? it's rather kinda cheaper, isn't it?
No price was the same, i choosed it due to more forward projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
way better and concise thread than another guy who wrote an essay twice as long as your thread only to say that surgeries are cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Slayerino and TheLordMadness
did you run into any complications with your zygo+infra implant?

did you run into any complications with your zygo+infra implant?
No complication for zygo + infra, maybe i should have done 2-3mm more of forward projection but that’s ok better have a natural result than overdoing. i’m still a bit swollen so i can’t judge the result 100% but i’m still happy for now. Definitly i look younger, fresher (people also told me irl) and more NT, ogee curve also a lot better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 18045 and eyebagcel
I think there are more complications when you have a chin wing ( Acromegaly had one for example) . Are you happy with your implant results? I always thought that zygo implant and infraorbital implants would look chubby (implants in general)
A part the masseter complication i’m happy yes, the problem with implants is that you can do the perfect implant design but u will never know how your soft tissue will react to it. Also i have really thin skin, low bf and a good face definition (i was somewhat defined even before bimax) so maybe i had good potential. The problem with chubby look after implants is if you overdo, also if u have thick skin and bad face definition in general

A part the masseter complication i’m happy yes, the problem with implants is that you can do the perfect implant design but u will never know how your soft tissue will react to it. Also i have really thin skin, low bf and a good face definition (i was somewhat defined even before bimax) so maybe i had good potential. The problem with chubby look after implants is if you overdo, also if u have thick skin and bad face definition in general
You obviously had good potential and it turned great. For me the front looks even more impressive (even without the implants). How can you tell that someone has thick, thin or bad, good face definition?

U
You obviously had good potential and it turned great. For me the front looks even more impressive (even without the implants). How can you tell that someone has thick, thin or bad, good face definition?
Usually thick skin tend to be oily and thin tend to be more dry. Also good signa of face definition is, having ramus and gonions visibile from side profile, hollow cheecks, don’t look puffy even at higher bf%
Then things like collagen and elastin are also important

were your implants custom or uniform production

Usually thick skin tend to be oily and thin tend to be more dry. Also good signa of face definition is, having ramus and gonions visibile from side profile, hollow cheecks, don’t look puffy even at higher bf%
Then things like collagen and elastin are also important
ah fck

Can you pm pics of you in 2022 I’m mirin so hard one of the best ascensions I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
what do you think about genio with a chin or a wraparound implant after?

or just do the implant but bigger?

what do you think about genio with a chin or a wraparound implant after?

or just do the implant but bigger?
Genio is better, always prefer osteotomy rather than implants, also u can do wraparound after if u are not satisfied or maybe only gonion implants if your chin is ok like i did

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 2729
Genio is better, always prefer osteotomy rather than implants, also u can do wraparound after if u are not satisfied or maybe only gonion implants if your chin is ok like i did
what's different between short chinwing and genio?

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37
what's different between short chinwing and genio?
The short chinwing makes the whole jaw body advance and wider, while genio only the chin. Basically this. But tbh to have a good V shape from the front is better to not wide jaw body too much that’s why i think genio is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17244
The short chinwing makes the whole jaw body advance and wider, while genio only the chin. Basically this. But tbh to have a good V shape from the front is better to not wide jaw body too much that’s why i think genio is better
do u know where can I get short chin wing to the max $5k?

awesome job man. I can only imagine the difference in treatment. I jumped about 1.5 points on the decile scale in 3 years, and the change in treatment was very shocking. You jumped about double that…

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Yerico7 and Deleted member 2729
do u know where can I get short chin wing to the max $5k?
Tbh i’ve never seen a surgeon other than Ramieri doing a mini chinwing. Maybe Andreischev but not sure. Also 5k is too cheap i think, with inflation and cosmetic surgeries becoming common it’s hard to find a surgeon with price under 10k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Tbh i’ve never seen a surgeon other than Ramieri doing a mini chinwing. Maybe Andreischev but not sure. Also 5k is too cheap i think, with inflation and cosmetic surgeries becoming common it’s hard to find a surgeon with price under 10k
genio in my country costs 3.5k EUR lmao

Italy price mogs

Non-italianocels on sui watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
awesome job man. I can only imagine the difference in treatment. I jumped about 1.5 points on the decile scale in 3 years, and the change in treatment was very shocking. You jumped about double that…
Yes it changed my life, i went from subhuman incel to normie/htn with 7 ons, now i’m in ltr with a cute 18yo virgin teen. Also people treat me a lot better. Still suffrr sometimes of my past, but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, mulattomaxxer, Slayerino and 4 others
Have u done surgery?

Have u done surgery?
my most recent thread shows my changes the last two years facially. I also wear lifts now to reach 6' and have a better body. I had a rhinoplasy done and may have eyework done in the far future if I have lots of money to blow on a good surgeon when I start my career in FinTech

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Prince88, Pumanator and 2 others