"who said ze n-vord" LMAO

.πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.

.πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.

Kraken

This is the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Why are all germans so autistic with such retarded accents? LMAO
Every german can pass off as a forum member.

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Chadeep, House Lannister and 2 others
he shouldve emptied his clip into that group of jews

he shouldve emptied his clip into that group of jews
He looks like a cuck. Why do germans look so cuckish? I have been to germany a few times and they are all short bald bug eyed, cum stained, cucked subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, ChiraqJihad, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Really? I always assumed it's a bunch of Chads that look like Manuel Neuer or something
there are chads as well. Looksmaxxed chads tho. But most guys are shorter than me. I am 6ft6 and I get mogged 5 times a day. whereas in sweden I get mogged much more. Also almost every guy has bug eyes. just like the indians.

most guys have ogre chins and weird neanderthal browridges. their bug eyes look autistic and cuckish at the same time. they have weird cum skin, since their is no sun so they visit tanning salons.

also every second guy doesnt have eyebrows and the color of their beard (which looks like pubes) is blonde / red which looks fucking disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and GamerCel
there are chads as well. Looksmaxxed chads tho. But most guys are shorter than me. I am 6ft6 and I get mogged 5 times a day. whereas in sweden I get mogged much more. Also almost every guy has bug eyes. just like the indians.

most guys have ogre chins and weird neanderthal browridges. their bug eyes look autistic and cuckish at the same time. they have weird cum skin, since their is no sun so they visit tanning salons.

also every second guy doesnt have eyebrows and the color of their beard (which looks like pubes) is blonde / red which looks fucking disgusting.
Top 0.01% of ethnic height JFL. I’d kill to be 6’6!

Prob the tallest curry on the planet

He looks like a cuck. Why do germans look so cuckish? I have been to germany a few times and they are all short bald bug eyed, cum stained, cucked subhumans
All the chads died in ww2

• JFL
Top 0.01% of ethnic height JFL. I’d kill to be 6’6!

Prob the tallest curry on the planet
All the chads died in ww2
Not top 0.01% really. Top 1% Punjabis are tallest group of asia. And I am punjabi khatri. Average teen punjabi in the west is like 6ft now.

Nazy Germany women lusting after Indian chads​

Indian punjabi nazy army men with a german nazy cuck in 1944

shubhash chandra bose heightmogging subhuman chinlet hitler and his balding freind

subhash with his nazy wife

his nazy wife couldnt find a superior man in her own country unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Not top 0.01% really. Top 1% Punjabis are tallest group of asia. And I am punjabi khatri. Average teen punjabi in the west is like 6ft now.

Nazy Germany women lusting after Indian chads​

View attachment 1979200

Indian punjabi nazy army men with a german nazy cuck in 1944

View attachment 1979204

shubhash chandra bose heightmogging subhuman chinlet hitler and his balding freind
View attachment 1979206

subhash with his nazy wife
View attachment 1979208

his nazy wife couldnt find a superior man in her own country unfortunately.
I’ve never met a Punjabi over 6’3-4 in my entire life and I’m from london

• +1
Nope never. Met black white over that height never a Asian of any Asian ethnicity from that continent over 6’4
no way. you have never met a jat over 6'4? lol

• +1
Nope never. Met black white over that height never a Asian of any Asian ethnicity from that continent over 6’4
My friend is Jat and Kashmiri. he is pretty close to my height (he's 6ft5)...

Also How tall are u?

• JFL