Who Tf are these new users

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Browsed the forum first time in a few months, legit don't know a single one of these new posters

My bros left PSL, @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @Maesthetic

Shoutout to the homies still here, @SubhumanCurrycel, @sytyl, @Hozay, @goat2x, @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @Copeful, @Preston, @Latebloomer10, @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer, @St. Wristcel, @Gargantuan, @Kingkellz

End of an Era indeed

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, GripMaxxing, chaddyboi66 and 17 others
Browsed the forum first time in a few months, legit don't know a single one of these new posters

Shoutout to the homies still here, @SubhumanCurrycel, @sytyl, @Hozay, @goat2x, @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @Copeful, @Preston, @Latebloomer10, @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer, @St. Wristcel, @Gargantuan, @Kingkellz

End of an Era indeed
They ascended or roped perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing

End of an Era indeed
U dont know me?
1089941 4bf54212f91d532542ea5f13f53b3b69

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, ItsOver.com, Lolcel and 1 other person
Came back just in time

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
@brbbrah just came back idk if he will post on looksmax tho

Mostly just 2021cels posting now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, volcelfatcel, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person

End of an Era indeed
brbbrah went to pakistan to become a disciple of salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 9670, volcelfatcel and 4 others
thanks for tag op, made my day better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Lolcel
Forum is dead tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Haven
im new so you dont know this, but im currently considered the best user on the forum so yeah

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan

End of an Era indeed
rip

we need greycel holocaust tbh tbh

End of an Era indeed
look whos talking bluecel:lul:
online 7 days

End of an Era indeed
you forgot to mention me you faggot

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing